What. The. Fuck. (Aka a perso...

By IDKapplesoccer

A person dies and wakes up in Sakura's body. The problem? They never watched the show. Follow the new Sakura'... More

A New World
Becoming a Ninja
New Teammates
Pass or Fail: Survival Test
A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves
The Assassin of the Mist
The Oath of Pain
Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior
The Forest of Chakra
The Land Where a Hero Once Lived
Helping out the Poor
Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!
Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors
The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!
Zero Visibility: the Sharingan Shatters
The Weapons Known as Shinobi

The Demon In the Snow

274 13 2
By IDKapplesoccer

"Gato, why did you come here? And who are those henchmen?" Zabuza asked. "Our strategy has changed a little... I'm sorry about this Zabuza, but you will die here." Zabuzas eyes widened in shock "What?!" "Scince hiring a regular shinobi costs a lot of money, I hired Rouge Ninja like you. And, it would have been even more ideal to save my money and effort if Ninja-to-Ninja battles ended in each killing the other off. Well, you are certainly not worthy of being called the Demon of the Hidden Mist Village. If you were to ask me, you're just a cute little demon!" Gato says mockingly and the people behind him laughed.

'What are those guys? So many of them...' Naruto was shocked at the amount of people who would help Gato. "Kakashi... I apologize. Our fight ends here. As long as my reason to take down Tazuna is gone, there is no reason to fight you either." "Yeah...you are right." Gato took a few steps towards Haku's body. "That reminds me...I owe him something." He started kicking Haku's head. "He squeezed my arm 'til it broke." Naruto gasped in shock when Gato hit Haku with his cane.  "Huh, he's dead." "You bastard! What do you think you're doing, hey?!" Naruto screamed as he ran at Gato, but Kakashi grabbed him. "Stop! Don't act so recklessly...!" "You say something, too! He was your comrade, right?" Naruto yelled at Zabuza "Shut up, punk. Haku is already dead." "What...? Don't you feel anything watching him do that! Weren't you with Haku for a long time!"

"As Gato used me... I was simple using Haku." Naruto gasped. "I though I'd told you... We Shinobi are merely tools. What I wanted were his skills and not Haku himself. I have no regrets..." "Do you... Do you really mean that?" Kakashi put a hand on Naruto's shoulder "Naruto, stop. There's no need to fight him anymore... Besides..." Naruto shook Kakashi's hand off. "Shut up! My enemy is still... this one!" Naruto pointed a finger at Zabuza. "He...He really liked you! He liked you that much!" Naruto pointed at Haku's body. "Even so, don't you feel anything at all?! You really... honestly... don't feel anything at all?" Naruto grew somber. "When a person becomes as strong as you... does that person really behave like you? He threw his life away for you!" Naruto started crying. "He didn't even fulfill his own dreams and yet... To die as a tool...! That's... That's... too painful..."

"Kid..." Zabuza was crying. "Don't say anything...anymore. Haku was... He wasn't just thinking of me. He was feeling pain inside for you while he battled you guys too...  I know. He was too kind. I'm glad we could fight with you at the end." He used his sharp teeth to ripe off the bandages that covered his mouth, confusing Gato. "Yes, little punk, it's as you say after all... Shinobi are human too. Maybe it is impossible to become an emotionless tool." He smiled "I've lost." His smile fell as he grew serious. "Kid! Give me the Kuni knife!" Naruto pulled out a Kuni and tossed it at Zabuza. "Okay..." He caught it in his mouth and ran at Gato. "Wha-?! Enough! Take them down!" Gato yelled as he ran away. "Right!" "Yeah!" They yelled. "Are you crazy? Do you think you can win by yourself against this many of us?" One of Gato's men said right before Zabuza killed him. Zabuza proceeded to kill anyone who got in his way as he ran in the direction Gato went.

Eventually, Zabuza was able to reach Gato, who stood at the edge of the bridge. WhenGeto saw him he could only think of one thing. "D-demon!" Gato whispered under his breath. Zabuza staved the Kuni right into Gato's chest. Blood fell out of his mouth as he gasped in pain. Zabuza smirked, Kuni still in his mouth, before his was stabbed in the back. The men backed up as Zabuza stumbled forward. "I-if you're so anxious to join your friend... you go ahead... alone!" "Unfortunatelty... I don't... intend on going... to the same place as Haku!" Zabuza began to move, scaring Gato even more as he walked towards him. "W-what?! Pretending to be so tough..." Zabuza was an inch away from his face when he spoke. "You're going to hell with me!" Gato shook in fear. "It's no big deal... When the Demon of the Hidden Mist Village dies and goes to hell, he can become a real demon! Look forward to it! I'll let you find out for sure if i'm a cute little demon or not in hell!" Zabuza yelled before ripping the Kuni out of Gato's chest and stabbed him with it multiple times, throwing him the bridge.

Zabuza turned and glared at the men. They all dropped their weapons in fear and stepped to the side. The Kuni fell out of his mouth as he began to walk towards Haku. "Haku..." Zabuza vision blurred as he fell to his knees. He saw Haku standing in front of him with a yellow glow behind him. "Now...it's goodbye, Haku... Thanks for everything... I'm sorry..." Zabuza fell to the ground and Naruto looked away. "Don't look away." Kakashi commended. "It's the end for a man who lived fiercely." "Yep..."

'What... happened...? Sasuke...?' You saw a blurry but familiar face. 'Am I... hallucinating...?' "Ugh..." "Sakura?! Are you okay?!" You were lying on the ground. "Sa... su... ka? Are you okay? Where's Naruto?" You tried to sit up but Sasuke held you down. "It's okay. Everything over now." You smiled. Your skin was pale and your eyes looked lifeless. "That's great..." Your vision wavered and eventually went black. "Sakura? Sakura!" Sasuke yelled went you went limp in his arms. His yelling attracted Naruto and Kakashi's attention. "Sakura!" Naruto ran up to the two of you. "Is she alright?!" "I... I don't know! She woke up and passed out again! She... she's so cold..." Sasuke's voice wavered. It was cold on the bridge but somehow you felt colder. Kakashi appeared next to Naruto and put two fingers to your neck. "She's alive but her pulse is weak. We need to get who some place safe so we can help her." He reached out to grab you but Sasuke's grip only tightened. "I can carry her." His voice left no room for argument but, of course, Naruto didn't care. He was about to argue with Sasuke when a voice cut him off.

"Hey, hey , hey!" A men yelled and everyone to look at them. "You guys are too relaxed!" "Darn Ninja...! Killing our source of money!" Another man yelled. "Now that it's come to this, there's no choice but to attack the whole town and take everything valuable!" There were shouts of agreement. "Shoot this isn't good!" "Kakashi Sensei! Don't you have a Jutsu to annihilated them all at once?" Naruto asked panicky. "That's impossible! I've used too much Chakra!"  "Here we go!" A man yelled and they all ran to attack but an arrow fell from the sky before they could get very far.  Turning around it was Inari who shot the arrow. "Enemies who come any closer to the island... With all the might of the island'd people... will not be allowed to live!" A man standing next to Inari shouted as the crowd behind him, who all had weponds of their own, shouted in agreement. "Inari!" Naruto had a smile on his face when he saw the boy. "Heros always arrive on the scene late!" Inari said proudly. The sight was made Tazuna tear up. "Inari... You guys..."

"Okay, I'm Hanna help out, too! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto turned back to the criminals and casted his Jutsu, creating 4 clones. The men flinched back. "I can do that even with my scarce Chakra. At least, it will bluff... Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Kakashi made like 50 clones of himself. "Kakashi Version! So...are you ready to fight?!" Kakashi clones said in usison making the men run to their boat. "We've done it!" Inari yelled has the crowd of civilian's cheered. "Hey!" Sasuke yelled making everyone turn their attention onto him. He was standing up still holding your body. "Is anyone here a medic?!"

You woke up to the sound of voices. "Is she going to be alright?!" The voice sounded like Naruto. "She's been in and out of consciousness but I believe she will be okay. You just have to be patient." That voice was unfamiliar. "Tch. Shut up you dobe." Ah... That was Sasuke. "She'll be fine. She's not weak." You felt weak. Your limbs felt so heavy. You tried to open your eyes but they were too heavy.

You woke up again to the feeling of something cold and wet on your forehead. You managed to crack your eyes open to see white hair. "Sen-" You were cut off by a series of violent coughs. "Here." A glass was pressed against your lips. You drank the water eagerly. It felt as if you hadn't drank anything for days. You tried to sit up but a hand stopped you. "Lay back down." You did. "You're sick. You've been out for 2 days. Everyone is alright. We have everything covered. Go back to sleep." All of your questions had been answered and you felt yourself being lured back to sleep by Kakashi's soothing voice.

You woke up a few hours later. You glanced at a window and saw that it was night. Your stomach ached and grumbled. You needed food but you could find the strength to do more then sit up. Cautiously, you flashed your Chakra and Kakashi was next to you in a second. "What happened?" You could hear the panic in his voice. Your ears flushed. "I was hungry." You mumbled. Kakashi slumped in relief. "I see..." He then left the room only to come back a few minutes later with a plate of food. He placed it in your lap, left, and came back with pillows that he placed behind you to help you sit up. "Thank you, Sensei." He nodded and quickly left before you could say anything else.

You kneeled in front of Haku's grave and placed flowers on top of the sticks that were used to mark the grave. "They didn't deserve this..." You said somberly and your teammates agreed. "Hey, Kakashi Sensei." "Hm?" "Do you think what they were saying was right? That Shinobi are just tools and shouldn't have any emotions?" "Shinobi should not seek the reason for their own existence. What's important is to exist merely as tools. That's the same in the Land of the leaves." "I wonder if that's what it really means to become a real ninja. I guess... I guess...! I don't like that!" Naruto spoke up, a sad look on his face. "Do you think so, too?" Sasuke asked, looking at Kakashi. "Hmm... Well... That's why all Ninja live trying to figure that out without realizing... Like Zabuza... and that kid..." "Okay!" Naruto suddenly yelled. "Huh?" "What?" The three of you questioned. "I've just decided! I'm going to pursue my own Way of Ninja! I'm gonna sprint straight ahead and pursue a way that I absolulutely won't regret!" You and Kakashi smiled at him. "If it's you, Naruto... O definitely believe you can achieve that." Naruto brightened at your words.

You and your teammates stood in front of the bridge, about to leave. "Thanks to you the bridge was safely completed, but we will miss you very much." Tazuna spoke, his voice filled with gratitude. "Take care." Tsunami spoke. "Thank you for everything." Kakashi replies. "Now, now! We'll come back for a visit again, Tazuna!" Naruto says and Inari starts tearing up. "For sure...?" "Huh?" Naruto was confused by his reaction. Tazuna placed a hand on the kids head and Naruto also started to tear cup. "Inari...you're gonna miss us, aren't you? It's all right to cry. Go ahead and cry!" "I won't cry! It's all right if you cry, Naruto!" "Oh, is that so?" They two of them were struggling to hold back their tears. "See ya!" "Oh...!" Naruto quickly turned around and they were both were now full on crying.

'How stubborn.' You thought when you saw how they were acting. You walked over to Inari and gave him a goodbye hug, before you and your squad walked away. "That boy changed Inari's mind...and Inari changed the mids of the Village people. That boy created a figuarael bridge linking us to hope, and the girl manually did it. With out her I wouldn't have been able the actualy finish the bridge." Tazuna said and a man in the crowd asked "Speaking of bridges, we need the name this bridge, don't we?" "That's true. In that case I have the perfect name for this bridge." "Yeah, what is it?" "The great Sakura and Naruto Bridge? How's that?" Tsunami laughed. "That's a good name."

"Okay! I'll get back soon and have Iruka Sensei treat me to ramen as the mission complelebration! And! And! I'll tell Konohamaru tales of my heroic exploits!" Naruto yelled excitedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 13.9K 78
Depressed shut-in girl, who spends her days watching Naruto over and over again, is killed by accident. After her death, she's reincarnated in the Na...
1.6K 137 4
Kazue lived alone with her single mother and had a happy life until two worlds merged for just long enough for her to slip through and switch places...
308 1 5
Contains a guide to ppl who never watched Naruto!! first book: Word count: 3319 words. Warning! If you don't like overpowered, prodigious Naruto, th...
20.2K 735 16
A young woman from the 21th century dies on a tragedic accident while going home. The world she once knew was slowly disappearing on sight. When her...