In the dark//The pyramid game

By cherryxorchid00

The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to... More

Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Not a chapter
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Note (vote)
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 29.5
Chapter - 30

Chapter - 19

374 31 6
By cherryxorchid00

Sooha's POV

I was finally time for PE,great,I wonder what Ko Eunbyeol will do.Is she planning to hurt anyone in anyway? Let's not think much.Eunbyeol throws three balls to the ground.

"Today's PE final exam activity is dodge ball.Target dodge ball" She said,"Target dodge ball?"Sungah asked,"What's that?" Yuhyun also asked,"This is our final exam?"
Miyoung whispered.

"Just so you know,the teacher has to work on our school trip so she won't be present.
But don't worry,our class president will take immaculate records"I saw Sooji
looking at me with the corner of my eyes.

"The rules are simple.Within the 20-minute
time limit,the first person to score 6 points will get full marks,you score 0 points and you get 0 marks.Your final marks depend on
how many points you score.To score points you must hit a target,to be exact, you must hit the 4 people in Grade D who each got 1
vote in the last Pyramid Game." Eunbyeol explained.

"They're calling collective bullying a class activity?Huh.And so proudly too?"I heard
Jaehyung murmured, she's not lying tho.

I saw Sooji taking out her phone, probably
texting Yerim to say something.And I was right,"Wait,why are we playing target dodge ball?Was it the teachers idea?" Yerim asked
after checking her phone."Of course not.
She said we could pick the activity,so Harin,Sooha and I planned it." Eunbyeol smiled.

I heard a sound on my phone and saw a
message from Sooji,"help us this one time again." It read,I sighed.

"Why?Because you're Grade A?That hurts,
I'm Grade A too." Yerim said"Do you have a suggestion?" Eunbyeol asked me and Yerim,"I do.The targets.I want everyone in Grade D to be included,one point if we hit someone with two or more votes.Three
points if we hit someone with one vote."
Yerim said,"What?Why?"Sooyoung asked
,"Why I'm Yerim?"Jiyoung said."Why include us?" Bohyun murmured to Seonyu.

Sooji knew Eunbyeol won't be able to turn down a suggestion from another Grade A,
that's why she got Yerim to speak up.
Eunbyeol does looked bothered,Harin looked a bit angry.And I enjoy it.

Eunbyeol looked over to Harin before turning her attention to me,I slightly nodded,"Deal" she told Yerim,"We'll play with three balls,one for Grade A,one for Grade B and C and one for Grade D.Can the four one-vote Grade D take places infield?
You lose two points if you step out of the line.Shall we play?" Eunbyeol continued.

Everyone started to get on their places, when I saw Sooji texting again,then Jaehyung,JaEun and Yerim took out their phones and read the message.I was shocked when I saw Sooji messaging me privately take ahold of all the balls and stop playing.

Harin looked over to Dayeon and the game started, everyone throwing balls at the Grade Ds, trying to score points.

"Throw the ball"
"Screw you"
"Darn you"
"This is a mess"
"Hand it over"
"No"
"No"
"What are you doing?"
"You're ruining the game"
"I am?no you are"
"Darn you,throw the darn ball"
"No"
"Let go."
"Let go, you psycho"

Everyone was fighting,trying to get ahold of a ball,wanting to score points.They all forget that they were friends,they started hurting each other,it was a total chaos.This was what Baek Harin really wanted to see,
And Sung Sooji wanted the opposite.
Should I help Sooji to stop Baek Harin stop all this?

JiAe throw the ball to Eunjung which she caught,she started to throw balls at others making everyone angry,"Shit,Pyo JiAe,why did you throw the ball at Eunjung?" Jiyoung cursed and was about the throw a ball at JiAe,JiAe screamed and fall down, everyone who have a ball looked at her and started to throw balls at her,one by one.

Just then JaEun stand infront of her,
stepping on a line"Myoung JaEun,Minus two points"DoAh casually announced.
Sooji walked up to them and picked up a ball,JiAe was getting ready to be hit again but Sooji just looked at her,she looked over to Jaehyung to see her holding a ball,then to Yerim but she wasn't,she looked over to me and saw that I hold a ball.

Harin looked at me, expecting me to throw tha ball but I just gave her a shove off glare.
"Why aren't you keeping the balls moving?"
Dayeon asked,"I just have three points!"
Jiyoung screamed,"Class president, isn't it unfair to monopolize the ball?" Yurim complained,I shot her a glare and she shout up.

Everyone started to check the wounds they got,then there was a long pause,Sooji walked up to Yewon and gently hit her with the ball,Yewon looked shocked,"What are you doing Class president,I just scored three points" Sooji told DoAh.

"Seo DoAh you can't count that!"Dayeon screamed,"Yah!We're not tickling the balls at each other,Throw it at her!"she said,
"There was no such rule,we're playing with three balls,A,B and C and D.One-vote Grade D in the innermost circle,minus 2 points if you step on the line.Win six points in 20 minutes and you get full marks on this.
That's it."Sooji said as I give the ball to
Yerim.

Dayeon ran to Yerim and tried to snatch the ball,"Stop" Harin said but Dayeon didn't listen,she took the ball and throws it at Miyoung,"Ouch" Miyoung yelped.I also laughed seeing Harin's pissed face.

JaEun took the ball and gently hit Miyoung,
"Kim Dayeon,Myoung JaEun one point each." DoAh announced.Dayekn just made the whole class upset and go against a Grade A,she make the tables turn.Gosh, Harin's gonna be pissed.How fun.

Sooji offer the ball to Yewon,"Do you want it?"she asked,Yewon looked over at me as I nodded,She took the ball and repeat what Sooji did to her at Sungah, Sungah to Sinye,
Sinye to Eunjung and they repeated that.

After the game ends,I was walking with Yerim when Miyoung approach JaEun,
"JaEun,thanks for what you did earlier.Kim Dayeon acted like she play for the country or something.She almost broke my arm"
She said,"When did you give get so close?"
She asked,

"JaEun do you play sports?"
"Basketball? Volleyball?"

Just then Sooji get a message,

"Are you serious about getting rid of the game?"

"Can you not tell anyone that I contact you?"

"Sorry for asking Sooji,I won't be put in a disadvantage if I go along with you,right?"

"Ah~ you are succeeding." I told them."Are
you really not gonna be in our side?" JaEun asked,"That depends" I sighed,"Your won't get hurt,I promise.Besides,who would hurt our class queen?" Yerim said,I just smiled.

"That's a first,I never see your real smile before.Its beautiful" Sooji commented,I think I got a butterfly in my stomach.

"I'll think about it" I said,"Hong Sooha!"
Jaehyung called and I turned back,"What?"
I asked,"Did you see that?She didn't got angry and I didn't stutter" Jaehyung said happily,I just smiled.

Maybe I really want to help them rather than helping myself.Wait,did I just said I got butterfly in stomach?Am I falling for Sung Sooji?No this can't be!I'm straight.Aish.

No one's POV

Sooji and Jaehyung were walking towards the Subway,"Hmm" Jaehyung clears her throat,"Where's JaEunm" She asked,"
Getting changed"Sooji simply replied,"And
Yerim?"she asked,"Getting changed" Sooji
said again."And.......Sooha?" She asked enthusiastically,,Sooji looked at her emotionless.

"Three club sandwiches and Blt salad to go,
please.Honey pat bread with all veggies and you're recommended dressing." sooji ordered."Okay" the worker said as they waited.

"Hey,Sung Sooji" Jaehyung started,"I get that you don't trust me completely,but I won't betray once I made up my mind" she
said,Sooji looked at her weirdly."I'm just saying" Jaehyung looked away.

"When is Monsta X comeback?"Sooji asked picking Jaehyung's interest,"Next month."
She quickly replied,"I'm organising a group purchase.Do you want an album?" She smiled."Who's your bias?" she linked arms with Sooji,"HyungWon" Sooji replied.

"He hast the ultimate body."Jaehyung said proudly,"Pervert.Hyungwon's all about the looks " Sooji said,"You go for looks?" Jaehyung crossed arms."My gosh."Sooji said quietly.

"Your food is ready." The cashier said,Sooji took the food."I can't wait.Shall we eat here
?" Jaehyung asked,"Sure." sooji said,they went to an empty seat and started eating.

"It's so good,this is the best combo, isn't it?"Jaehyung asked,"It's good." Sooji replied,"Hyungwon's your favourite,Who's your second favourite?" Jaehyung asked,
"Minhyuk"She replied,"I found a friend"
Jaehyung said enthusiastically,"Let's go see M Countdown" she grabbed Sooji's hand.

"No" she replied,"Why not?" Jaehyung kept on begging but Sooji kept on declining.

Later Yerim,JaEun,Sooji and Jaehyung were at the rooftop sleeping,"This is harder than dance practice" Yerim said,"They'll be uploaded tomorrow.The recordings" Sooji said,"Tomorrow?"Yerim asked shocked.

Suddenly Jaehyung burst out laughing
,"Sorry,I just thought of Yerim earlier.Did anyone else saw her face when Sooha give her the ball?" Jaehyung said imitating Yerim's face.

"Even that face is capable of being ugly"
Jaehyung said,"I saw promise in mine."she added."I'm human after all" Yerim replied,"You are." Jaehyung told her.

"Do you wanna know whose face is not capable of being ugly?" Sooji asked,"Who? "The other three said in unison."Sooha's " Sooji simply said,"Right,Your crush"
JaEun said,"She's not" Sooji argued.

"You don't have to hide,we all know you like her" JaEhyung said,"But Yours look like a squid"she told her,"Shut up,please
,thanks."Sooji replied cooly."You two got
pretty close" JaEun said,"You too,shut up,
please." Sooji said.Yerim laughed

"Don't be jealous,JaEun.You are my favourite "JaEhyun tapped her on the shoulder."My queen who came to satisfy me."she teases JaEun

"Talking about Sooha,did she contact you"
Yerim asked Sooji,"Not yet"Sooji sighed,"
Will you tell her?That you like her" JaEun asked,"I don't know" Sooji said."She might not like girls" she added.

"Hong Sooha's really unpredictable,you should give it a try" Jaehyung said,"I will,
maybe one day." Sooji replied.

On the other side

Harin's gang and Sooha gathered at the chair's office,"I'm sorry,I got so angry in the heat of the moment.I'll make up for it,Baek Harin." Dayeon said,Harin picked up her phone and called Mr.Kim,"Its Harin,Dayeon crossed the line big time,Could you scold her for me Ajusshi?" She said and give the phone to Dayeon."Take it.Its your dad."Dayeon sighed in disbelief.

"Hey."she said,Harin walked to her and stepped on her,"What?" Harin asked as Dayeon looked down,"Isn't that heartless?"
Sooha came in.

"I know you are heartless but Dayeon did as told,you didn't know Sung Sooji will do that.Its your fault your own plan failed" She told her,"You gave the ball to Im Yerim,and stopped playing.No,you are the one who ruined it."Harin looked at her."So?"Sooha said unbothered.

"What are you gonna do?Tell Grandma?"
She walked up to her,"I have enough knowledge and evidence to get you out of Grandma's favouritism" Sooha whispered to her,"Don't test me,Yang SoEun"
Sooha stepped on the tip of Harin's shoes before leaving.

That night~~~

Sooji picked up her phone to see Harin texting her

Do you have the recordings today? Here's my proof.

A photo of Harin's grandmother and Sooji's father handshake was there.

The recordings?

Sooji thought of the recordings of Harin and her gang including Sooha talking and otherz in the classroom.

How does she know?

Her mind drifts to Seo DoAh and her switching phones.

Seo DoAh,It was deliberate.

She was a Baekyeon mentoring proposal book which was later taken my her father.

"What's that?"She asked,"Baekyeon Group's PR department called my unit,The old woman cares a lo about social services."
Mr.Sung told her,Sooji looked back to her phone.

If your proofs get out,my proof will be used like this.

She sents her a link as Sooji looked at the link.

Unit 6694 Lieutenant corporal Sung used teen daughter for corruption.

Transferred daughter to gain powerful connections.

Corrupt masked by mentorship.

Corrupt army officer's identity.

She runs to the convience store and was about to delete the recordings to safe her father's reputation but she got a message,a specific someone stop her from deleting the recordings.

After some thinking,she decided to wait for the right time and just kept the recordings without uploading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 15 10
Hey there. Are you interested in my life? Probably not because this is just a normal story (I don't mean it). She's an average little girl. An otaku...
26.8K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
939K 27.9K 40
People used to say, when two people with two different social standard, they won't fit with each other. One who has a higher standard doesn't look at...
My Bunny Boy By E

Fanfiction

20.6K 700 37
*based on Samgladiator's roleplay* This school year has been crazy for Sam. He has gone through a lot. He just wants something to be normal. But how...