Untold mysteries

Von No1simp4mui

each page has a different quick story. they are based on true story's but edited to my pleasing. this is a ho... Mehr

Body on Somerton Beach
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Disturbing Death of Elisa Lam
btw this isn't a page
The Zodiac Killer
Chicago Tylenol Murders
i got a new computer
The Case of JonBenét Ramsey
Chicago Tylenol Murders
The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Murders
The Ghost Ship of the Mary Celeste
The Mysterious Death of Tupac Shakur
The Watcher House
he Mystery of the Circleville Letters
The Sodder Children Disappearance
The Axeman of New Orleans
The Death of the Boy in the Box
The Mysterious Drowning of Natalie Wood
Jack the Ripper
The Gardner Museum Heist

The Keddie Cabin Murders

1 0 0
Von No1simp4mui

On 12, 1981, in Keddie, California, the Sharp family and some friends went to sleep inside Cabin 28 at the Keddie Resort Lodge. Sheila Sharp would wake up to find her mother Sue, her brother Johnny and their family friend Dana Wingate brutally murdered inside the cabin while her 12-year-old sister, Tina, was missing from the scene. Sheila only escaped the murders by sleeping at a friend's cabin next door. Surprisingly, they found Sheila's two younger brothers, Greg and Rick, and their friend Justin Smartt, asleep in another bedroom inside Cabin 28 and safe. Tina's remains would be found by an anonymous tip on the third of the murders. Her skull was found 50 miles away from Keddie in a different county.

There were only two suspects that the police examined: Marty Smartt and his roommate, Bo Boubede. Marty Smartt was married to Marilyn Smartt and they were parents to Justin Smartt. Marty was apparently an abusive husband. Since Sheila Sharp had just escaped an abusive relationship herself, there were reports that she was giving Marilyn some counseling. When Marty found out that Sheila was interfering in his marriage, he reportedly "went ballistic." Soon after the murders, Marty left Keddie for Reno, Nevada. Law enforcement felt that the murders took more than one person to conduct which is why they took Boubede into questioning as an accomplice. Boubede was also an ex-con.

Despite there being so much more to the case, the investigation oddly stopped there. There was evidence that seemingly went unnoticed and people of interest that were not examined properly. The murderer of the Keddie crime has not been identified and the case remains unsolved.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.2K 248 17
Valentines special that was never released.
19K 975 40
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...