Love Changes Everything

By perfect__scribbles_

Love! The beautiful and purest bond. It changes everything in someone's life,from a person's everyday routine... More

Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode-8
Episode-9
Episode-10
Episode-11
Episode-12
Episode-13
Episode-14
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19
Episode-20
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-23
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-36
Episode-37
Episode-38

Episode-29

329 54 49
By perfect__scribbles_

Aishu was in a deep slumber tucked completely in a comforter with the AC at low temperature. But then she felt someone pecking her cheek softly for every five seconds calling out her name asking her to wake up.

Her eyebrows scrunched hearing a soft voice calling her out.

........ : Ice-eh.... Endhiri paapa.... Endhiri ma..... Ice-uh kutty......

More than the voice, the warm breathe on her cheek tingled her and she opened her eyes whining to herself.

She found Atharv sitting on the bed leaning towards her slowly caressing her hair. His face looked fresh as if he had just taken a fresh shower.

Atharv: Endhiri di!

Aishu: Haaaaaaaaaan! Po da!

Aishu scoffed at him before closing her eyes again hugging the pillow that she had smuggled inside the comforter.

Atharv MV: 'Vaa da' 'po da' solla sonnadhu dhaan sonnen! 'Da' mattum dhaan podra!

Atharv: Endhiri di! Please please!

Aishu: Yen????????

Aishu sat irritated on the bed opening her eyes completely. Her eyes fell on the drawn curtain to find it completely dark outside with the moon still shining. She looked at the clock to rub her eyes once again to see if it was real. The clock ticked half past 3 and she gave a betrayed look at her husband.

Aishu: Ippove yen elupi vitta?

Atharv: Konjam veliya ponum vaa ready aagu!

Aishu: Haiyoooo! Nee poitu vaa naan varla!

She whined falling back on the bed again but was again pulled up by Atharv to which she whined again.

Atharv: Please! Nee illama poga mudiyadhu! Unaku romba pudikum! Vaa ma please! Ready aagu!

Aishu: Indha nerathula enga da poganum unaku? Enna paatha paavama illaya? Night vera nee enna thoonga vidala!

Atharv: Please di raasathi!

Aishu: Shooooo! Poi tholairen!

She angrily climbed down the bed and threw the comforter while Atharv took a two steps back slowly.

Atharv: Nee ipdi kovathoda ready aaga pona epdi enjoy pannuva?

He asked her lowly hanging his face down. Aishu who stood next to the bathroom felt guilty and walked towards him like a kitten.

Sensing her near him, he looked at her face while she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly placing her ear on his heart. He hugged her back by her shoulders in response resting his chin on top of her head. His face still had the pout.

Aishu: Sorry sorry pa.... Adhu thookam romba varudhu enaku takkunu thirumba hospital poga start pannadhala! Nee vera night seekiram thoonga vidalaya, adhaan romba tired-ah irundhuchi! Thookam naala dhaan apdi panniten sorry!

Atharv: Seri vidu! Naanum sorry! Aana nee ippo varanum! Ready aagitu variya please?

Aishu broke the hug and nodded her head at him agreeing to follow him wherever he takes her. She then left to take a shower while Atharv informed her of keeping her outfit ready.

She exited the bathroom in bathrobe and entered the closet to find a beautiful dark blue coloured full sleeve long gown which shimmered due to the silver sequins on it. She took her own sweet time to admire it and was also surprised to find a thick velvet blue choker and a pair of blue earrings.

Atharv who was making the bed slowly imagining how Aishu would look like in his choice of dress, turned around hearing her fakely coughing.

There he went into trance again looking at her who casually stood infront of the wardrobe mirror straightening her hair not caring about the person who was having his heart in his throat. She lightly curled her hair at its ends not bothering his presence.

Aishu suddenly turned to face him bringing him out of his dream world and walked to him. She smiled at him and said:

Aishu: Polaam!

Atharv nodded his head adjusting his red kurta and walked ahead letting Aishu hook her arm with his. The whole mansion was silent and they simply reached their car without any disturbance. The sun was slowly showing up and the couple settled inside their car seat with Atharv driving it off.

Atharv was still keeping mum. The whole car was silent except for the sound of the wind due to Atharv's speed. The road too was empty and Aishu unusually didn't disturb him asking to reveal his surprise.

Aishu: Yen amaidhiya iruka?

Atharv: Illa venum-na nee konja neram thoongiko.... Naan vena reach aaitu elupuren.....

Aishu: Haiyooo! Dei! Sorry pa... Naan venune apdi panla.....

Atharv: Eyy illa loosu nee thoongu.... Seekiram poitu edhuku poromo andha velaiya mudichitu seekiram kelambalam! Nee tired ah iruku la!

Aishu: Illa tired illa! Naan excited-ah iruken! Nejamave! Thookame.......

Aishu tried her best to show him that she was not tired but curious and excited but she ended up yawning. She closed her mouth with her palm in reflex while Atharv started rethinking about his plan as a thought of returning back home entered his mind.

Aishu: Enga porom? Romba dhooram poroma? Date poroma enna? Aana yen early morning?

She started questioning him in an excited tone to make him understand that she was really curious on where they were going.

Atharv: Sorry unna kaalaila elupi kootitu poren.....

He made an innocent face and replied her like a kid which actually hurted her.

Aishu: Dei ipdi moonji veikadha da, enaku paavama iruku da.......

Her tone had guilt which reflected on her face too. Atharv who realised it started showing out his acting skills by keeping a face as if he was hurt. This made Aishu really sad as she was disappointed at herself for hurting him.

Aishu: Vandi niruthu! Ippo niruthu.....

Though Atharv panicked thinking if his act backfired, he stopped the car at the edge of the road and looked at her. But he was shocked when she threw herself on him kneeling on her seat. She hugged him by his neck and spoke:

Aishu: Naan summa dhaan sonnen..... Moonja maathu please! Naan evlo eager-ah iruken theriyuma unkuda veliya poradhuku? Nee mattum ipdi moonja vecha naan epdi enjoy pannuven!

She pulled back from the hug and looked straight at his face. She pouted at him while he chuckled before patting her head.

Atharv: Chumma prank pannen! Ukaru po! Time aagudhu!

She grinned at him before settling on the seat back and clapped her hands.

Aishu: Polaam polaam!

Atharv laughed at her antics and started driving again. Soon they reached the destination and Aishu was still clueless on where they were.

Aishu: Yenga da irukom?

Atharv kept mum and lead her holding her palm. She noticed a huge hotel and thought maybe they would be going there but he simply crossed the hotel walking ahead.

An unusual sound hit her ears and she frowned. But the salty scent made her realise that they were walking towards the beach. As the sound of the waves increased, she started jumping happily making Atharv chuckle. On reaching the beach, Aishu simply threw off her footwear and ran towards the waves forgetting her husband who shook his head at her acts. He grabbed her footwear and ran behind her calling out her name.

He was thankful to find the whole beach empty since it was dawn time. Otherwise the paparazzi wouldn't have let them spend their time in peace.

Atharv: Aishu inga vaa thanni-ku aprom polaam!

And obeying his words, she walked towards him. Atharv walked with her by the shore to take her somewhere but Aishu was too much into collecting the seashells to notice where he was taking her.

But then realising her husband had stopped walking, she turned back to look at Atharv who was already looking back at her. He looked behind her and Aishu too turned out to squeal.

The small table with two chairs placed opposite with a vase of white roses made her forget herself. She ran towards the table with Atharv following her with a smile.

Atharv: Epdi pudichi iruku?

Aishu: Wow! Semma Atharveyyyy! Romba pretty ah iruku!

She was jumping around as she looked bewitched by just the simple set up.

Atharv: Seri seri ukaaru......

He pulled out a chair for her and she gladly sat on it. He settled on the chair beside her but Aishu stood up pulling the chair next to Atharv and sitting beside him.

Atharv: Yen di?

Aishu: Nee mattum kadal-ah face panni iruka? Naanum kadal-ah paakanum!

Atharv simply chuckled at her childishness. She was looking around the empty beach and was looking at the horizon where the sun was slowly rising. The morning birds were flying together in flock towards the orangish sky.

Aishu: Romba azhaga iruku! Yen indha dhideer plan?

She turned to him and Atharv looked at his watch. She peeped and looked at it to find it was half past 5. She tilted her head to look at him and Atharv looked back at her.

Atharv: Happy first wedding anniversary Ice-uh ma!

He smiled at her making Aishu go aww. She kept thinking the previous day that it was their anniversary the following day, but gradually forgot when she sacrificed her sleep. She never expected this from him. But was too calming and peaceful with him beside her.

Aishu side hugged him wishing him back feeling his lips on her temple. His hand wrapped around her shoulder caressing her head looking at the sun spreading its bright light all over peeping out.

Atharv: 5th of March, 5:30 am! Appo dhaan un kaluthula naan thaali kattunen! Though andha time naan sandhoshama illa naalum, ippo indha ulagathula irukura ellaa living being-ah vida naan dhaan sandhoshama iruken! Adhuku kaaranama iruka en bomma-ya celebrate panna dhaan inga kootitu vandhen! Adhum indha nerathula!

Aishu didn't speak anything but kept looking at the boat faraway moving in the sea. She was hearing whatever he was saying but didn't reply, she didn't want to disturb the warmth his words gave her.

Atharv: Proposal nalla perusa azhaga pannanum-nu nenachen, aana apdi edhum nadakala! Adhaan first anniversary-ah nalla celebrate panlaam-nu dhaan kaalangathala elupi vitten! Sorry!

But he gasped when Aishu slight slapped his cheek glaring him. By her glare he understood that it was because of his continuous apologies, and he smiled back at her.

Atharv: You'll have something?

Aishu: Ippove ya?

Atharv: Time laam paakadha, saapdu!

A man bought a huge tray covered with a cloche followed by two other men who carried the same each.

The trays were placed on the table and the men left leaving the couple alone. Aishu excitedly picked up the cloche to find curd rice in a bowl which looked very tempting.

Aishu: Thayir saadham?

Atharv simply shrugged his shoulders. He knew that Aishu was a pure vegetarian and curd rice is something which she would even get married to. Though it was stupid of him to order curd rice for an anniversary celebration, only her comfort mattered to him.

Aishu opened another one to find one Cheese Corn pizza and another Pineapple pizza. She clapped her hands happily and opened the last one to find two ramekins of caramel pudding, a glass of chocolate milkshake and a jug of water.

They started to have their food laughing at themselves for having a heavy meal during early dawn even before it was morning.

Atharv: Thaali katna time-la correct-ah unaku wish pannanum-nu nenachen, aana saapadu pathi yosikala Dora!

Aishu: Seri vidu vidu! Early morning ipdi oru semma saapadu yaaruku kedaikum! Soodu aaridum saapdu!

They kept eating in silence when suddenly Aishu cleared her throat. Atharv understood that she was about to say something and didn't intervened getting ready to listen to her.

Aishu: Adhu..... I'm... I'm not..... Raghavan appa's biological daughter!

She finally broke the truth that had been irritating her all these days. She was trying to speak about it to him for a long time but she found herself loosing her confidence everytime she wanted to start this topic.

Today when he did all this for her, she cannot hide her real identity and then suffer later for hiding it.

Aishu: Naan unmaiya pethavanga naan porandha odane orphanage-la vittutu poitanga! Raghavan appa-kum Priya amma-kum kolandhai illama irundha naala orphanage vandhu enna adopt pannanga!

She looked at Atharv who was busy having his food as if wherever she was saying wasn't something strange.

Aishu: Unaku already theriyum dhaana?

Continued.........

Do read this only as a fanfiction.
Do vote and comment if you like it.

Let's meet in the next part
~Vaibhavi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.5K 34
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...
51.5K 1.4K 23
Rosรฉ All her life, she was mistreated. She was hurt many times but she never fails to smile. She had her ups and downs. She was a small petite girl a...
29.8K 4.1K 29
Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behaviour decides who stays in your life. You don't find lo...
155K 14.2K 15
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...