Business Relationship

By MissingCoffee14

GOLDEN ACE SERIES 6 A man named Akira Percival once got in the way of Henri, a boy who had a lot of girls ch... More

Disclaimer

GOLDEN ACE SERIES 6

0 0 0
By MissingCoffee14

GOLDEN ACE SERIES 6

1. You're My Destiny

2. It's Started With A Letter

3. A Magic Love

4. The Real Me

5. Teasing Love

6. Business Relationship

You can read any order of this stories because they are stand alone on their own but there are spoiler to another stories that will be mention in every book.

This is work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, place , events and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

WARNING: The entire series will contains strong language and sensitive theme.

Curses, foul words, violence, suicidal ideation, prejudice, self harm, emotional abuse, abandonment, death, political viewpoints, drug use, explicit sex scences, and other disturbing concept will be displayed.

Readers' discretion is advice

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinion expressed in this story are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views and opinions.

Hello before you proceed, take note that in this story you will encounter grammatical and typographical error's thank you!!

Akira Percival

Henri Pierce

Photo not mine: Source Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...