Aap humare jaan bangayee

Por Janvi_p

He never thought he would fall so hard for her His pari The timid lil baby who was too naive for the world ... Más

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 3

98 10 5
Por Janvi_p

Ankit was making a ppt while sitting on the couch in his room while pari was still sleeping. He remembered the doctor words.

Ank: mai medicine le leta hu. Doctor ne kaha tha ki medicine lene ke baad 1 hour mai milk start ho jayega.....said Ankit while removing the medicine from his pocket. He took out one tablet and had it with water. 

After sometime pari got up. Ankit saw her getting up and kept his laptop aside and went to the bed.

Pari: papa....said pari while making grabby hands.

Ankit took her and made her sit on his lap. He checked her fever which was now decreased. Ankit kissed her forehead.

Ank: abhi kya karega meri jaan. Niche jana hai aapko.

Pari nodded her head in no and kept her head on ankits shoulder and started sucking her thumb.

Ank: accha toh hum cartoons dekhe. Pari Peppa pig pasand haina.

Ankit took the tv remote and kept Peppa pig on it. Pari turned her eyes towards the tv as she heard the voice. She started seeing the tv while sitting on ankits lap and sucking her thumb.

After few minutes of watching the tv pari started to fuzz.

Pari: papa...said pari getting cranky

Ank: haa bacha. Kya hua..... Ankit asked her while carresssing her hairs.

Pari: mum.

Ankit know that she is hungry.  Ankit was waiting as it's almost going to be one hour after the taking the pill. He knew that pari won't have any puree or dalia. Even if she had she would remove it.

Ank: baby please thoda wait karo. Abhi papa aapko dete hai ok.....said Ankit helplessly.

After sometime a maid knocked on his room.

Maid: sir reema ma'am ne aapko niche lunch ke liye bulaya hai

Ank: thik hai mai aata hu....said Ankit who getting up to go down with pari.

The maid left while Ankit took pari teddy bear which is her favourite and started going downstairs. While going downstairs pari kept her head on his shoulder and was trying to suck them.
Ankit understood why she is doing that. They reached downstairs.

Ree: bacche la isse mujhe dede. Tu Jake khana kha le....said Reema while forwarding her hands.

Ankit gave pari to her and went to have his lunch with his family.  While Reema sat on the couch with pari. Pari was just silent. She again kept her head on Reema shoulder and started sucking it. Reema was first confused but then she understood what pari is trying to do. Afterall she is a mother and she has seen her son doing this.

Ree: ye to tab karte hai bacche jab bacche bhuke ho aur maa ka dudh pite hai. Mujhe Ankit se baat karni hogi.....said Reema while patting pari head.

After minutes pari started fuzing in reema arms.

Ree: arre are...kya hua meri pari ko....said Reema patting her back. Pari still fuzzing. Reema showed her saree pallu.

Ree: pee ka boo....said Reema hiding her face with her saree pallu. Pari got attracted to it as it was something new to her.

Ree: aapko bhi karna hai.... Reema kept her pallu on pari face and then remove it saying pee ka boo.

They played two to three times but now pari started crying and calling for Ankit.

Pari: pa..pa....said pari cryingly and finding Ankit.

Ree: shh bas bachhe. Papa khana kha rahe hai. Abhi aayenge

Pari: papa....said pari with teary eyes.

Ankit who was having his food got up from the place. He came to the living room. Pari saw him and made grabby hands in his direction.

Ank: kya ho gaya aapko. Kyu ro rahe ho. Abhi toh aap khel rahe the na dadi ke saath....said abhay taking her in his arms and sat next to his mother. 

Pari: papa...said pari cryingly.

Ank: haa bacha.... abhay said while patting her back.  

Reema came back with ankits plate as he had not completed his food. Ankit saw it.

Ank: mumma mai kha lunga baad me. Aap kyu layi...said Ankit as Reema tore the roti

Ree: tu teri beti ka dhyan rakh aur mai mere bete ka....said Reema feeding him the food.

Pari was now only sniffing. She saw Reema feeding something to her dad.

Pari: daii

Ree: haa bacha. Tujhe bhi khana hai roti....said reema while feeding a small piece of roti to pari. But pari removed it. 

Pari started crying again. Ankit took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

Pari: mum...said pari cryingly

Ank: haa bacha... Ankit gave her the sipper.

Pari had few sips of water and then keep her her head on his chest tiredly.

Ank: maa mai isse room leke jata hu....said Ankit getting up and taking pari in his arms.

Ree: ha

Ankit went to his room. After entering the room he sat on the bed with pari.  He patted her head trying to make her sleep as if she will stay awake she will keep on crying. After few minutes pari slept hiding her face in his chest. Ankit kissed her forehead.

Ank: ye medicine leke almost 3 hours hone ko hai. Aur abhi tak milk aana start nahi hua. Doctor ne to kaha tha na ki 1 hour mai effect chalu ho jayega....said Ankit thinking while carresssing pari hair.

He was lost in his thoughts when Reema came in the room. She said on the bed and carresssed Ankit hairs. Ankit felt a touch and came out of his thoughts.

Ank: mumma aap

Ree: haa tujhse kuch baat karni hai.

Ank: ji mumma

Ree: aaj niche jab maine pari ko godh mai liya na toh woh mera shoulder suck kar rahi thi. Bacche ye tabhi karte hai jab feed karna hai.

Ank: mumma actually kal doctor ne bhi mujhe yehi baat boli thi aur unhone ek medicine di hai.

Ree: tune ki woh medicine beta. Pari kuch khati nahi hai agar isse agar woh kuch intake karti hai toh. Tu lele woh medicine bacche....said reema with teary eyes.

Ank: mumma maine 3 gante phele ki hai. Doctor ne bola tha ki medicine lene ke baad ek gante mai ho jayega but abhi tak nahi hua...said Ankit worriedly

Ree: nahi beta thik ho jayega sab. Kal na ghar Mai ek pooja rakhte hai aur mai nirjala vrath rakhungi apni bacche ke liye....said reema while carresssing pari hairs.

Ank: nahi maa aap mat rakhna aapko already bp ki problem hai...said Ankit worriedly.

Ree: par bacche pooja bina vrath rakhe pura nahi hoga

Ank: mai rakhuga vrath aapke badle.

Ree: thik hai.

Reema kissed Ankit and pari forehead and went downstairs to inform about the pooja to others.

Meanwhile pari woke up. She was still in half sleep so Ankit took him in his arms. When took her he saw that again her fever has rised.

Pari: papa...mum....said pari tiredly.

Ank: haa bacha....said Ankit giving her the sipper but pari didn't open her mouth. She started sucking his shirt.

Ankit knew that she isn't able to take the sipper. So he removed his shirt and then sprinkle water on it and made pari suck it.  Ankit like that made pari have water. 

It was next day morning there was hustle and bustle in the house as their was a pooja going to be conducted. Ankit was getting ready while looking at pari who was sleeping on the bed peacefully. After getting ready in kurta Ankit went towards pari and sat next to her carriesing her hairs.

Ank: meri jaan ye pooja na aapki dadi ne aapke liye rakhi hai. Abhi papa ko na niche jana hai ok. Aap aaram se sona...said Ankit while kissing her forehead.

After that he went downstairs to see his mother was running here and there to get the things which pandit ji was asking.

Ree: aa gaya tu. Chal baith ja. Muhurat nikal na nahi chahiye....said reema when she saw Ankit coming down.

Ankit sat down on the floor in the living room where the set up for pooja is done. 

Ank: maa aapne vrath nahi rakha na

Ree: nahi maine nahi rakha hai tu chinta mat kar...said reema.

Ankit nodded his head started performing the pooja.

Ree: ek maa apne baccho ke liye itna toh kar sakhti thi haina..said reema while looking at Ankit who was performing the pooja.

After sometime pari crying voice could be heard from the room.  Ankit was helpless as he couldn't get up from the on going pooja.

Dadi: Ankit pari ko lekar aaja niche....said dadi as pari cries grew louder

Ank: par daid pooja mai bichme uth kar

Dadi: jis bacche ke liye pooja rakhi hai woh agar itna royegi toh pooja ka kya matlab. Jaa jaldi se usse leke aaja

Ank: ji dadi....said Ankit as he got up to go and get pari.

Ankit went in the room to see pari was sitting on the bed and crying. Ankit took her in arms.

Pari: papa

Ank: haa meri jaan.... said Ankit wiping her tears while going downstairs.

Ankit again sat on his place with pari in his arms and started doing the pooja. Pari was not understanding anything but as she saw her papa busy she was quitely sat down with him. Once the pooja was done the pandit ji told Ankit

Pandit Ji: abhi aap mandir jake darshan kare apne vrath ko tod sakte ho.

Ank: ji....said Ankit getting up from his place.

Ankit went to his family.

Ank: mai mandir jake aata hu. Aur pari ko bhi leke jata hu warna phir se rone lagegi.

Roh: thik hai jaa.

Ankit left with pari to the temple. After around 20mins he reached the temple. He came out of his car with pari in his arms and went inside the temple. He closed his eyes and pari was in his arms.

Ank: bhagwan please kuch karo. Maine kal se dawai li hai par abhi tak uska asar nahi hua hai. Meri bachi kuch khati nahi hai. Please kuch karo....said Ankit with teary eyes.

After few minutes he opened his eyes and kissed pari forehead. After that they left for home. Ankit started to feel heavy in his chest so as they reached home he directly went to his room. He knew that this is the result of the medicine so he removed his shirt and pressed his nipples to see milk was coming out of it. Tears started to flow from his eyes. He immediately made pari latched to it. At first pari didn't suck them but after few minutes she started sucking it and drinking the milk. Ankit kissed her forehead. After few minutes pari was all done with filling her stomach but still Ankit was holding her in his arms when a maid entered.

Maid: sir woh reema ma'am ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai. Doctor aaye hai niche.

Ank: kya...said Ankit worriedly as he got up to go downstairs to his mother.

Ankit hurriedly went to his mother room with pari. As he entered the room he saw doctor checking her. He sat next to her and hold her hand. Seeing him doing pari also holds her hand.

Ank:  doctor kya hua hai mumma ko. Abhi tak toh thik thi... said Ankit worriedly.

Ree: kuch nahi hua hai mujhe. Bas thoda thak gayi thi

Doc: Bp low ho gaya hai inka. Inhone dawai nahi li hai aaj. Aur i think inhone subha se kuch khaya bhi nahi hai.

Ank: what....said Ankit shocked.

He now understood that his mother has kept the fast.

Ank: mumma aapko na bola tha na vrath rakhne ke liye. Phir kyu rakha aapne...said Ankit angrily

Ree: meri gudiya ke liye rakha haina. Aur thoda beemar ho bhi gayi toh kya hua....said reema while carresssing pari hairs.

Pari: papa...du...du...said pari while sitting on ankits lap.

Ank: abhi nahi. Baad me pina. Abhi thoda wait karna hai

Pari: du..du....said pari angrily

Ank: bola na ek baar abhi nahi thode time baad. Bohot ziddi ho gaye ho aap. Bilkul bhi nahi sunte meri...said Ankit angrily looking at her.

Pari started crying when she heard Ankit saying angrily. She crawled towards Reema and hide her face in her pallu

Pari: daii....said pari while hiding her face

Ree: aaja meri gudiya. Kyu daant raha hai isse

Ank: mumma abhi hi dudh diya tha.

Ree: baccha pet nahi bhara hoga uska...said reema while patting pari back.

Reema took pari in her arms and wipes her face with her pallu.

Ree: shh rona nahi hai

Pari: dai...papa

Ree: papa ne daantana meri beti ko. Abhi hum baat nahi karenge unse....said reema while kissing her forehead.

Pari: dai...said pari while keeping the pallu on her face.

Ree: game khelna hai. Peek a boo...said reema while removing the pallu.

Ankit smiled seeing both his important ladies bonding with each oher. He tickles pari making her look at him angrily. Ankit laughed seeing her.

Ank: mere se nahi khelna aapko huh...said ankit tickling her.

Pari didn't respond. She was busy playing with her dadi.

Ankit didn't disturbed her and just sat there quietly. He knew that in few minutes she will come to him. Pari who was playing was now hungry she saw towards Ankit but Ankit was in his phone. So she crawled and went and sat on his lap.

Ank: ji kya chahiye aapko ab madam...said Ankit holding her properly.

Pari: du...du...said pari

Ank: jab mai aapko bula raha tha tabhi aapko nahi aana tha na. Abhi mujhe nahi karna aapse baat.

Pari: papa...du..du..said pari with a pout on her face melting her father.

Ank: mera baccha...said Ankit taking her in his arms.

Ankit with pari left to their room. On reaching the room Ankit removed his shirt and made pari latched to his. Pari started drinking her milk. While Ankit started saying the lori

Hope you like it

Share your views on

Pari and ankits bond?

Pari playing with reema?

Reema talking about pooja?

Ankit keeping fast and doing pooja?

Reema fasting for pari and getting sick?

Reema and pari new bond?

Ankit feeding pari?

Please vote and comments on the chapter

DM heyyitscherry or me if you want any specific scenes

Thankyou
Janvi_p

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 412 7
This story based on true relations and love.
2.2K 78 16
SMG4 decided to make a whole group chat for everyone in his crew, explore the wonders and funny chats the SMG4 crew makes with their new chat! NOTE:...
40.5K 1.9K 5
It's a Five Shots Story on SidNaaz. Join me in the emotional journey of SidNaaz, where Sidharth is suffering, without her and desperately wants Shehn...
7.1K 679 9
Collection of Short stories on my fav couple Manan🤗 This book contains different plots,different twists and all the plots belong to me,don't try to...