Summoned Boyfriend (Taekook)

By Lee_Suho

Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a... More

intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.

10.

110 14 7
By Lee_Suho

'Jungkook where are you?' Hobi's voice rings in Jungkook's head.

'dunno, my human just dragged me somewhere saying he's going to attention his brothers wedding and i need to be there with him .....so in conclusion I'm in my human's hands'

'......'

'can I disconnect the connection now?'

'kook did you forget it's Jin Hyung's engagement today?'

'Is it...?'

'Ok that's remind me why Jin hyung is always so close to disown you'

'Ha jokes on you I was the one who disowned that old man instead'

'WHATEVER GET YOUR ASS HERE BEFORE HYUNG CO---'

Jungkook disconnect the connection between him and hobi as he saw Taehyung waving at him to come closer as they were about to enter in the venue. 'It's just an engagement, I'll go to attend his wedding instead, currently my human is more important. Hopefully hyung will understand that now I'm bound to follow my human, ugh why did I even agree to this! It's all Hobi and Yoongi Hyung's fault! I was in a good mood that day. If it's was not for them, i wouldn't be here' With these thoughts running in his mind Jungkook went to Taehyung.

Taehyung got a call when they were entering in hall, Jungkook was walking beside him, he hold his hand so he don't get lost although Tae felt a whole zoo in his stomach when Jungkook's cold hand engulfed his warm one.

"Hey Bear, have you reached?" He heard Jimin's voice from other side of the call.

"Yes Chim I'm at the entrance just come in"

"Great, I'm currently in main hall where the party was going on, come here then we will go to see Namjoon and Jin Hyung, your outfit was there too"

"Ah Great"

"By the way did you get the date?"

Taehyung glance beside him seeing Jungkook's face glowing up under the lights he smiled softly looking at the beauty beside him "Hmm i got the best one" he answered still staring at Jungkook who turned to look at him but looked away quickly making Taehyung giggles.

"Damn are you really my scardy Bear? What happened to that boy who never leaves a chance to run away from every human present on earth"

"Blehh, well you can say that my date is out of this world" well Taehyung didn't lie.

"Whatever let's see, come quick I'll text Namjoon hyung that you have arrived" with that Jimin cuts the call.

"Let's go we will first go to main hall, my friend is there" Taehyung said after putting his phone in his jeans pocket dragging Jungkook with him.

"Wow I'm surprised you have friends" Jungkook mocked knowing very well about Taehyung's social anxiety and his disinterest towards 'humans' as they got closer in all days of his stay with Taehyung.

"Ha ha very funny now shut up before I introduce you as my girlfriend to them as well"

"Yes, I'm sorry"

_____________

"Is Taehyung here yet?"

Jimin heard Jin's voice in his mind as Jin and Namjoon are in dressing room getting ready for their event.

"Not yet but I called him and he said that he's outside, will come in in a min"

"Ok, send him here once he reached i got his outfit"

"Sure"

"And what about that brat? Is he here yet?"

"Hobi Hyung contact him, I guess he's coming as well"

"Good than see you in a bit"

"Suree"

Jimin disconnect the link and passes fake smile to his and Namjoon's office colleagues and other guests present in the party. Currently he and Yoongi were attending the guests before the main ceremony of starts.

Yoongi was standing beside him looking uninterested while sipping on his grapes juice. His eyes fell on Hobi who was making his way to them with a tensed face.

"What's with that face" he asked raising an eyebrow at Hobi who stood by him and snatched his glass drinking the whole juice in one go.

"I swear this Jungkook is looking for death!" Hobi asked shaking his head.

"Why would he look for Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nods looking at Hobi.

"I- not him but like an actual death. Jin hyung gonna throw him in lava lake for sure" Hobi said fishing out a handkerchief, wiping his sweat, "This kid giving me headache oh my heart"

Jimin picked up a juice glass from the waiter passing them and hand it to Hobi "Hyung calm down, here drink this"

"Yeah, and calmly tell us what happened? You mind linked Jungkook right?" Yoongi asked patting Hobi's back.

"I did, and you know what he said! He said he didn't knew that Jin hyung getting engaged today! And and when I tell him to come here immediately he said he can't cause his human took him somewhere else and he can't ditch his human" Hobi explained them and sat down grabbing his hair, "Jin hyung told me to make sure he come now that brat ran off somewhere hyung surely gonna scare me by those snake dreams"

Jimin and Yoongi hissed at the state of their mate, they shared a sympathetic look before making distress Hobi stood up and give him the glass of juice.

"Aya don't worry we still gotta like an hour before function starts we will figured something out hmm" Jimin said patting pouting Hobi's cheeks who nods sipping on the grapes juice.

"How we gonna figure something?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow at Jimin who waves his hand, "I'll think that later before let me cool down first. I'm so stressed oh Satan" saying that he too get a glass of cold juice, "I'm not ready to face Bear's reaction when he will get to know that hyung tricked him saying today is his wedding, just to spend a week holiday together"

The thing is today is actually Namjin's engagement but Jin strictly told Jimin and Namjoon to pretend as if today is their wedding just so Taehyung could attend it and once Taehyung came here Jin will emotional blackmail him to take a week off so that he can spend sometime with his loved once. Also cause Jin wanted to introduce Taehyung to his brothers as well but now that Jungkook is not coming (according to their knowledge) and Taehyung might throw tantrums for tricking him, Jimin don't how everything will end up. And this only stress him. A lot.

Now both Jimin and Hobi drinking the juice with a tensed look and between them stood Yoongi who's just chilling and vibing on the music playing in background.

Yoongi smirk "Hyung gonna whoop kook's ass from earth to hell for-" his words cut off by Jimin and Hobi spitting the juice out directly on his face.

"What the fuck-"

Yoongi cursed wipping his face he look at both of his mate only to find them standing with wide eyes and opened mouth staring ahead at the entrance of the hall, confused he too look where his mate's are looking only to wide his eyes and a gasped left his lips "What in the hell..."

(Imagine Jungkook in that previous (Ck) outfit)

_____________

As Taehyung and Jungkook entered in the venue hall they were greeted by the flashing lights of the camera and many stares of the guests present there.

Jungkook whole time looking at their joined hands while smiling not caring about his surroundings maybe he should have caused if he had looked up he could see three boys standing by the mini stage looking towards them with wide eyes and parted mouth.

Taehyung roamed his eyes and spotted Jimin standing alongwith two other boys which he assumed Jimin's boyfriends, today he can finally meet his bestfriend boyfriends face to face till now he only heard about them from Jimin cause apparently after so long he built up the courage to meet others but they seems to always be busy whenever Taehyung asked to meet them.

He tightened his hold on Jungkook's hand which snapped Jungkook out from his lala land and glance at Taehyung only to find him gulping a little. He moved his graze around them too see almost everyone looking more like gawking at them alongwith the camera crew who were clicking their pictures since the moment they stepped in.

Jungkook's eyes glows purple for a moment as he glared at the crowd after that they went back to normal. Just as his eyes went back to normal everyone shifted their attention away from them and start to gossip among themselves completely forgetting about the gorgeous couple who just entered making Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung too noticed sudden shift in everyone's attention he turns to look at Jungkook who was smirking looking at the camera crew who were now taking pictures of the other guests.

"You did something right?" Taehyung asked catching Jungkook's attention. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and shrugged "You were not liking the unnecessary attention, so I got rid of it beside I too didn't like useless mortals eyes on me or my person"

A smile blooms on Taehyung's face making Jungkook go crazy internally "Aww so protective" with that he kissed Jungkook's cheeks making Jungkook freeze as heat slowly crept upto Jungkook's cheeks turning them red he quickly looked up to hide his blushing self but Taehyung saw it.

Taehyung giggles at Jungkook's shock state and to hide his own blush he pulled the older with him "Comeon let me introduce you to my bestie and hyung"

Jungkook was still in daze with his head upwards and he let Taehyung dragged him wherever he want.

Taehyung with playful smile reached where Jimin was standing with open mouth and eyes, he give him weird look flicking his forehead "Yeah what happened to you" he asked snapping Jimin and others out of their shock state.

"W-Who- w-what? how?" Jimin fumbled pointing at Jungkook who still didn't knew whats happening around him too busy replying Taehyung kissing his cheeks in his mind.

"Oh he-" Taehyung was about to introduce Jungkook as his date but suddenly a mischievously idea came in his mind so he suppressed his previous words and pulled Jungkook closer by sliding his arm around his waist before saying "My girlfriend! Isn't he beautiful?" He asked making trio's soul left from their body.

Jungkook snapped his face towards Taehyung and whined, literally, he stomped his foot "You said if I behave you will not introduce me as your girlfriend" Taehyung laughed ruffling Jungkook's hair who was now having a small pout on his lips

Yoongi, Jimin and Hobi couldn't believe what they are seeing. And what the hell did they just saw their King of hell whining and stomping foot and on top of that, what! The! Hell! Jungkook! Is! Wearing!?. Hobi is sure he's on the verge of fainting, they never saw Jungkook behaving this childish with anyone else other than them ofcourse also not to forget about his current appearance. He swears Jungkook will burn down everything instead of this.

"Fine fine my bad" Taehyung taps Jungkook's cheeks before turning his face, to face the trio, "I'm sorry guys but here meet my boyfriend Jungkook"

Jungkook was pleased to hear the boyfriend words from Taehyung but soon his pleasing moment vanished hearing Taehyung's next word and seeing three boys right in front of him "And Jungkook meet Jimin my best friend and his boyfriends Yoongi Hyung and Hobi Hyung though I'm too meeting them for the first time"

And Hobi finally faint when Taehyung turned Jungkook's face towards them, seeing Jungkook's newly look from close and the fact that Taehyung had Jungkook's face squeezed inbetween his hand and still standing very much alive he couldn't believe he's seeing the same person who killed many souls back in hell in just a snap of his finger and never let anyone other than his hyungs touch him even slightly.

Taehyung was dumbfounded when Hobi fell down and no one tried to hold him "Please say sike" with these last words Yoongi to faint falling over poor Hobi. And Jungkook stood there completely shocked seeing his hyungs there as Taehyung's Hyungs.

"....fuck-"

____________________

Jin and Namjoon were now sitting in the same room after getting dressed they don't care about the thing that grooms should get ready in different rooms and all, fuck the rules they are unique besides it's Jeon Seokjin's soon to be Kim Seokjin's engagement and he himself wanted to dress Namjoon up. And Namjoon? Well he loves whenever his love pampers him so he was over the moon when Jin himself styled his hair and make sure he was dressed properly for the engagement.

There was a knock on the door Namjoon stood up and opened the door only to find Jimin standing there with dazed look, confused Namjoon let him in as Jimin seems to be under some spell.

"Jimin? You are here alone? Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked seeing Jimin entering in.

"He's coming.....with a suprise" saying that Jimin sat on the chair infront of the dressing mirror holding his head he still can't forget Jungkook's puppy look which was a biggest shock for him 'what the hell he just saw' that's what he kept thinking.

Jin frowned at his words he was about to say something when he heard Namjoon's loud gaspe, he snapped his head and widened his eyes when Taehyung entered holding faint Yoongi over his shoulder but what shook him more was the voice he heard.

"Bow down creatures your King is blessing your eyes with his presence" as Taehyung moved aside he sure he could have got heart attack if he was human. He saw his brother, Jeon Jungkook king of hell making his way holding faint Hobi over his shoulder but the reason of his shock was not his brother but appearance of his brother, Jungkook with his wavy shoulder length hairs alongwith Baby cut wearing a crop top underneath his blue jacket, all dolled up from head to toe following Taehyung.

Taehyung put Yoongi on the couch present in the corner of the room and told Jungkook to place Hobi beside him as well, he still didn't saw Jin and Namjoon in the room.

Taehyung smiles ruffling Jungkook's hair "Good boy now let me introduce you to my brother and his soon to be husband" Jin holds Namjoon for support when he saw Jungkook's whipped expression when Taehyung ruffles his hair, just what the hell happened in three days he left Taehyung alone for? How the hell his brother and his husband's brother came together? And moreover, How the hell Jungkook is still calm over Taehyung ruffling his hair and calling him good boy?! The last time Jin tried this he end up with a broken nose, yes Jungkook punched him because according to him Jin was acting weird.

"Here meet my hyung, Kim Namjoon and his soon to be husband Jeon SeokJin hyung" and once again Jungkook felt his breath knocked out of his lungs seeing non other than his own brother looking back his him with dumfounded face.

"Mortal...." Jungkook called Taehyung still standing like statues looking at Jin who was returning the same expression.

"They are your hyungs you were talking about all this whole damn time?"

"Yep!" Came an excited reply.

".........fuck- I really came in wrong apperance"

___________________________________________

That's all for now, hope you enjoy the chapter <3

Also, please ignore the mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
103K 4.4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
68K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
Till death By eva

Fanfiction

14.4K 422 68
??: i curse you... your kids will never get to live with their love or mate... they won't live for more than 25 years... and you will never be able t...