What killed Cassandra?

By esmeralda00817

In the wake of her best friend's death, Arial discovers that her life has been built on lies. Her husband has... More

My Birthday
Help me!
Why?
My Diary (Cassandra )
The forbidden room.
The office affair

Meet my wife

24 4 0
By esmeralda00817

Austin's POV

I arrived at my office. You see, I'm the owner of a well-known real estate company called "Avians Homes Solution." The name "Avian" comes from combining parts of my own name, Davian Austin. People consider me the hottest celebrity CEO in all of New York City.

As I walked in, the staff members greeted me with their heads down. I responded with a smile on my face "good morning" and headed straight to my office, flanked by my guards.

I asked my personal assistant, Gwen, to provide me with my schedule for the day. Gwen has been working with me for the past 5 years, and she's a competent worker. Yes, we've had a romantic relationship a couple of times in the past. However, now that I'm married, those games will have to stop. I can't help but feel a pang of sadness as I recall the events surrounding my marriage.

I sat there, waiting patiently for Gwen to give me my schedule. When she walked into the office, she had a smile on her face. Gwen is such a lovely person. For a brief moment, memories of the time we've spent together crossed my mind. But now, I need to put an end to it. I know Gwen has feelings for me, but I'll have to tell that I'm married. 

"Sir, your weekly schedule is ready," Gwen informed me, handing over neatly written A4 papers. I acknowledged her and requested Danny's presence as she exited my office. While scanning through the schedule I waited for Danny.

Morning (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM):
Arrival and Briefing: CEO arrives at the office. A quick briefing on the day's agenda, priorities, and pending matters.

Email Check: Review urgent emails and respond as needed.

(10:30 AM - 12:00 PM): Gather with department heads to discuss ongoing projects, challenges, and strategic planning.

Go over financial statements and performance metrics.

Meet with potential investors or partners over lunch. (12:30 PM - 1:30 PM):

Visit our new development site and inspect our existing property. (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM):

Client Meeting: Meet with a high-profile client to discuss investment opportunities (4:30 PM - 6:00 PM).

Preparation for Dubai Trip:
Pack essentials for the business trip.

Review the agenda for the Dubai business trip.

Touch base with the executive assistant regarding travel logistics. (6:30 PM - 7:30 PM):

Saturday (Dubai Time):

"Busy weekend ahead," I muttered.

My childhood friend and employee, entered. He greeted me casually, never using the titles on"boss." Our close bond stemmed from our parents' intertwined history as business partners and best friends.

Hey there! Danny swiped my schedule and asked,

"What's that, a check?

"He's a pro at getting on my nerves, and I'm already fed up with his teasing.

I shouted back, "Bro, that's my darn schedule!" As I snatched it back from his annoying a*s

Danny leaned in and said, "Easy tiger, don't gobble me up!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. He kept going, "What's up, man? You called for me.

" I shifted gears, my tone serious.
"Yeah," I replied, "I wanted to talk." and Danny nodded,

"Hit me."  He replied

I'm  not playing around dude. This is important," I told him, my brow furrowing. Danny's mischievous grin widened.

"Is some white chick pregnant for you?" he teased.

I'd had enough of his antics. "Get out of my office!" I snapped. "I'm trying to have a real conversation here, bro!"

"Hey, man, I apologize. Let's have a serious chat." Thank goodness he finally realized I meant business.
I know Danny inside out, and I'm pretty sure his mischievous mind is working overtime. I stumbled over my words, not sure where to begin.

"Listen, Danny," I blurted out, "we've got a wedding to plan. And guess what? It's **my** wedding!"

All those years of friendship, and I've never seen Danny laugh this hard. He practically fell off his chair, leaving me feeling utterly bewildered. Was my wedding announcement really that funny?

"Hey, dude, you were all serious about having a deep chat, and now this? Man, you've got some serious comedy chops! You had me laughing like crazy, and I appreciate it. But honestly, today's been rough for me. My clueless friend just made things worse.

"Hey buddy, I realize I might have  sounded a bit nuts.
Danny interrupted, "Of course, man! Do I need to shout it from the rooftops for you to realize you sounded crazy just now?" I was already fed up with the conversation. I dialed my personal assistant from the office phone.

"Hey, Gwen, could you grab me a cappuccino?" I asked.

"Sure thing, boss. I'll have it in a minute," she replied, and I hung up.  A hush fell over the room as Danny stared at me, slowly grasping that I was dead serious about planning my own wedding earlier.

"Dude," Danny broke the silence, "if you're serious about what you just said, I might need a cappuccino too." I breathed a sigh of relief; he was finally coming to his senses.

He looked me straight in the eyes and asked, "So spill it. What's up?"

I replied, "Yeah, man, we've got a wedding to plan. And guess what? It's **my** wedding." Danny's jaw dropped.

"Did Gwen propose to you?" he teased. "If she did, we're firing that girl!" Danny knew about my thing with Gwen, my assistant. "She's bitten off more than she can chew," he ranted. Ignoring him, I picked up the phone.

"Hello, Gwen," I said, add another cup of cappuccino, please."

"Okay, boss," she replied, and I hung up.

Danny was upset and blaming Gwen, but I intervened.

I said, "Hold on, she's innocent."

Danny questioned, "Then who, Cassandra?" Suddenly, I felt a chill. "Cassandra is deceased," I cautiously revealed.
Danny was bewildered, "What? What do you mean?"

I replied, "She was just a one-night stand, and she's no longer alive." Danny's tone shifted, "Show some respect for the dead."

Then he demanded, "Now tell me, what have you done this time?" His seriousness was visible.

Danny asked, "Did you kill her?" His eyes held a glimmer of hope that I would deny any wrongdoing. But before I could respond, an entrancing figure entered my office. It was my wife, breathtaking in a red short dress that complemented her flawless skin, accentuating her perfect curves. Her hair cascaded over her shoulder, framing her angelic features. I stood there, utterly captivated by this unique  presence approaching me. Danny followed my gaze and saw my wife, who blushed shyly as she realized I had already devoured her with my eyes.

Arials POV ***

We arrived at a grand building adorned with the words "Avian Homes Solution." My jaw dropped, and I stood there, awestruck and curious. Could it be that my husband owns the renowned Avian Homes real estate? I wondered how much of his profile remained a mystery to me.

"Ma'am," said Mr. Sam, holding the door open for me. I snapped back to reality. Guards escorted us into the opulent building, radiating luxury. At the reception desk, a lovely lady rose to greet us. She likely didn't recognize me, but being with Mr. Sam and surrounded by security, she assumed I was a VIP. I chuckled inwardly—after all, my husband is the CEO. Those mischievous thoughts danced in my mind.

With confidence, I held my husband's breakfast and lunch boxes tightly. Sam and the elegant lady led us to his office. But then, worry crept in. What if he gets upset? I regretted not calling him before coming.

Anyway, let's see what happens.I thought as we approached his office door. Sam stepped aside, and the elegant lady opened the door. And there he was, my black alpha, sitting with another guy. As I walked in, his gaze fixed entirely on me, lips slightly parted in admiration. My steps faltered as his eyes roamed over me while I approached him.

My husband's friend looked at me. and said, "Wow, an angel just walked into your office!" He checked me out from head to toe. I noticed my husband seemed a bit jealous, but I smiled.

Then my husband told his friend, "Hey, stop staring. That's my wife." His friend looked confused and surprised. I turned to see the elegant lady that walked us in and she looked shocked and jealous. My husband then opened his arms inviting me for a hug as i walked into them. We held each other tightly and passionately as if our lives depended on it.

I really wanted to stay in his arms, but we were in his office. His friend coughed on purpose to remind us they were there. I let go of the hug, and I could see my husband wasn't happy.

He said, "Um, baby, meet my best friend and childhood buddy, Danny. My husband teased, "Danny is crazy or stupid 90% of the time and Danny, meet my wife.

" Danny grinned and replied, "Actually, 90% of the time, I'm super fun to be around." We all laughed.

Danny then turned to me and said, "Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Daniel Pedro, but everyone calls me Danny, especially the girls."

I'm the CEO of a company called Avians Home Solutions and your Man is my boy he playfully teased us.

"You see, I just told you that, 90% of the time, he's never serious. He enjoys being a bit of a troublemaker." We all laughed, and it was the first time I'd seen my husband laugh so genuinely in the past 48 hours we'd spent together.

Then my husband turned to me and asked, "Love, Why did you stress yourself by coming here? You could have just called if you wanted me home." He asked concerned.

I pointed to the boxes and said, "Well, you skipped breakfast." He smiled and called me a sweet soul.

Finally, he turned to the lady, Gwen, and said, "Please leave us." I could see the shock on her face as she walked away.

"From what I saw, I could tell she was his secretary, but I had questions in my mind.
Why was she surprised when she was asked to leave?
Maybe they had a thing, I thought to myself. But it doesn't matter because he's my husband, and her jealousy or shock won't change anything. I felt happy when my husband appreciated me for bringing breakfast and lunch after he missed it this morning. It made my day. After Gwen left, it was just me and my husband. His friend Danny was there too.

My husband cleared his throat and said, "Danny, please excuse us." He wanted some privacy. I blushed and buried my face in my husband's arms. Danny replied, "Sure, bro. I can see that."

Then he stood up to leave. Danny turned to me and asked, "Wife, I didn't get your name."

Before I could answer, my husband said, "It's Arial." Danny complimented, "Oh, such a beautiful name for an angel." I mumbled a thank you. As Danny left, my husband instructed him to shut the door and let Gwen know he wouldn't be available in his office for the next 2 hours. Danny laughed and replied, "Sure, boss!"

As soon as Danny left, my husband crushed his lips over mine holding me passionately. I caressed the back of his head lost in the moment as he gently devoured my lips with evident hunger. As I had worn a red short dress for him, getting his fingers running slowly in between my thighs wasn't difficult. My system and organs were actively responding to him as I thought in my head, is he really going to fu*k me in his office right on his table? That wasn't what I imagined my first sex to be but I didn't want to stop him. I loved every single thing his touch was doing to me as i involuntarily moaned with his tongue in my mouth as I fondled with it.

"Wait" I finally said. By then his fingers were slightly moving up to my pu**y, and he paused.

"Not here baby, I said in between moans.
"I'm sorry my love, he apologized with his eyes burning with flames of immeasurable desire.

"I want you as much as you want me baby, but not here. Wow, I couldn't believe I just said that.  A shy innocent Arial just said that.

"Its okay my love, I'm sorry, i was carried away by your beauty. He apologized.

"He asked me, 'What did you bring?' quickly changing the subject. I looked at him with my eyes reminding him I was still in his arms. We burst into laughter. He gently placed me on the office table and opened the box himself.

'Wow, nice!' he exclaimed as he dug into the waffles with mashed potatoes and sunny-side-up eggs. At that moment, I wished I had made the breakfast myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 17.7K 44
"You know...I thought I was just being a good friend by telling you. But no...I just wanted you for myself right? I didn't care about your feelings?"...
25 0 3
A Tale of Betrayal, Secrets, Deception, a Heart-Wrenching reality for those within the Kingdom of Galianna. Aria's story is not one of Love as it see...
435 0 15
Was that feeling between them only lust or a true love? Arus and Leila were a happily married couple untill that young, hot and stunning man Earth c...
FRAUD By Littlewriter

Mystery / Thriller

452 206 46
"I watched as my fifteen-year-old best friend stabbed his dad. Xavier wouldn't stop. He continued stabbing his dad. Blood splattering his face didn't...