Into The Spider-Verse: Spider...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N): "Amazon." EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was an high school student... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Allies
Omega's Enemies
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Hunt Is On
Chapter 2: The Appear Of Amazon Omega
Chapter 3: Amazon Omega V.S Kraven
Chapter 4: Chase In Rooftop
Chapter 5: Omega Kills Again
Chapter 6: Ghost-Spider V.S Omega
Chapter 7: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Omega Almost Kill Gwen
Chapter 10: The Portal
Chapter 11: Welcome To New York? Not Our Home?
Chapter 12: Into The Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 13: Into The Spider-Verse Part 2
Chapter 14: Into The Spider-Verse Part 3
Chapter 15: Into The Spider-Verse Part 4
Chapter 16: Into The Spider-Verse/Final Part 5
Chapter 17: The Partners Of Ghost-Spider & Omega
Chapter 18: The Future Of Amazon Omega
Chapter 19: Amazon Omega & Ghost-Spider
Chapter 20: Ghost-Spider (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Spot & Teleportation
Chapter 22: Across The Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 23: Across The Spider-Verse Part 2/Final

Chapter 8: Omega Amazon's Reveal

153 10 1
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Previously Of Into The Spider-Verse: Spiders Meet Amazon Omega.

Gwen: "(Y/N)...i-i-is that you? N-No it can't be....m-m-must be imagination." She said to herself and she wasn't know who is that person but she thought he was dead...and this must be dreaming in her head or maybe something worst but whatever it is that she just saw...looks like she need to know about this.

Gwen: "I need to know." She said to herself.

What else she can do?

Will she find out who he really is?

Is that him? Is that (Y/N)?

Or maybe someone else that she was thinking about but whatever it is that she need to know is going out at night by herself.

Will there be reunion between the two of them.

At Night.

When Gwen was in her Ghost-Spider costume on and make her was stood on the rooftop's building and she turn her head to look around and she notice there were bunch of those people were walking there by themselves. Then they both just begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world but until her and she just stood right there and chilling by herself and she was remembered about the flashback was hurting her about (Y/N) find out her identity and he just gladly to find out about her true identity.

Gwen: "(Y/N)..." She said to herself and make her was kneel there and she just stood right there and chilling by herself and then she got work to do is a hero...and hero must watching the city for crimes and criminals out there in somewhere.

Gwen: "*Maybe I will find out later...but first I need to going out right now.*" She thought herself and she was begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world by herself and she just need to be there quickly as possible. Then she didn't know that she was been followed by someone else was down there...and observe her who was leaving right away and the person who was responsible for himself is (Y/N).

(Y/N): "..." He isn't say anything but only way that he just watch Gwen was leaving right away by herself and make her begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world by herself...then (Y/N) just plan something like he is going to follow her by himself. But before he take his own move and he had a flashback past hit his own memory and make him just start to wake up in reality for what he remembered about what he done.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "G-Gwen, y-y-you're Ghost-Spider?" He asked her and make him was holding the suit of Ghost-Spider costume from her backpack and make him was finally found out the truth about her was hiding and yes...he knew the truth of her. When (Y/N) was got called by Gwen and she want him to come her home and until (Y/N) got there by himself and make him realize to seen her room was perfect.

But the secret was finally come out.

It is finally come out by (Y/N) who was find it from the closet.

When Gwen was stood right there and make her realize to know this isn't really good and pretty much not good right now...cause (Y/N) was felt angry and loss with sad.

Gwen: "(Y-Y/N), p-please I can explain-" She tries to said until (Y/N) slapped her across in the face and make her was knocked down on the ground and (Y/N) is angry also pisses off about her doing.

(Y/N): "IT WAS YOU! THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILL MY FRIEND YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!" He shout out at her.

Gwen: "(Y/N)...that's not true....I-I-I-I..." She tried to said.

(Y/N): "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU WHORE!!!! YOU'RE GHOST SPIDER, GWEN!!!!! YOU TOOK THE PERSON WHO I REALLY LOVE TO RELATION WITH MY OWN FAMILY!!!! AND NOW HE'S GONE AFTER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!!!!" He shout out.

Gwen: "But, this isn't my fault....I-I-I tried to save him."

(Y/N): "NO, YOU AREN'T!!!! YOU AREN'T THE HERO FOR WHAT I JUST SEEN ABOUT?!? ALL THE HEROES THAT THEY NEED TO KILL!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME, BITCH!!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME AGAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, GWEN!!!!! I HOPE YOU JUST DIE LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!!!!" He shout out to Gwen and make her was crying out about (Y/N) with Peter who was death and then (Y/N) leave out of her home and make him running away from here fast as he could.

(Y/N): "*I'm going to tell everyone about Gwen Stacy...Is Ghost-Spider!!!!!!!!*" He thought himself.

End Of Flashback.

(Y/N): "*Gwen Stacy? Who is Gwen?*" He thought himself and make him was shook his head and he was stop thinking about it and make him went to the other way by himself and he was drove his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out to somewhere else in this world. Then (Y/N) drove his bike to following Gwen because he need to going have a word with her by himself that's what he is gonna do...but (Y/N) will fight her by himself.

But the thing is....Gwen have no idea who she is fighting with.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Gwen.

When Gwen was heading out to somewhere and she start to looking for Omega Amazon by herself and she definitely know he was out there in somewhere but until she got her spider-sense in her head. Then she was dodge out of the way and make her was jump out of the way and she was land down on the ground and she turn her head to look at the supervillain name is Scorpion.

Scorpion: "There you are, Ghost-Spider!!!!! I've been looking for you!!!!~" He said to her.

Ghost-Spider: "Scorpion, let me guess....you were out by yourself and looking for me?" She asked him and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

Scorpion: "Damn right it is...this time! I will kill you right here in this instant!" He said to her and make him was goes his own fighting stance and same to Ghost-Spider as well and the two of them were turn their heads to look each others and make them charge toward to each others right away.

(A/N: Imagine Spiderman as Ghost-Spider fighting Scorpion scene.)

When Ghost-Spider was knocked down on the ground and make her was slowly got up and she got sting by Scorpion who stab her in the shoulder.

Ghost-Spider: "*Damnit, it is really hurt...but I need to be careful about this!*" She thought herself and she was look at the wound is still hurt with flesh little bit and then she turn her head to look at Scorpion was about to charge toward at her. But out of nowhere a motorcycle engine comes from someone who was drove his bike here by himself and then he rammed Scorpion and send him to the ground by himself.

Ghost-Spider: "*What?*" She thought herself and make her turn to look at (Y/N) who was on his bike and make him was take his helmet off and show Gwen about his reveal face.

Ghost-Spider: "(Y-Y-Y/N)...." She said in surprise and make him was look at her and she know who he really is and he was stepped out of his bike and make him was unzip his jacket and revealed his Amazon driver on his waist.

Ghost-Spider: "That belt....couldn't it be-" She tries to said.

Scorpion: "Hey, who the hell are you?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make the protagonist who was sigh out little bit and he was grab the handle of his Amazon Driver belt by himself and twist the handle of his Amazon driver belt.

OMEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Amazon." He said.

REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!!

An explode green comes from (Y/N) send a shockwave hit Ghost-Spider and Scorpion and send the two of them were down on the ground and make the two of them were turn their heads to look at (Y/N) with his deadly monstrous form for what he might become.

After the transformation was finally done and make (Y/N) was stood right there and he is seemly become badass monstrous form for what he might become...and the form of his Amazon was horrifying as hell.

Ghost-Spider: "N-No way..." She said to herself.

Scorpion: "W-W-Who the hell are you?!? W-What are you?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was scared as shitless for what he saw (Y/N)'s monstrous metal form for what he become and then (Y/N) was growling out little bit and he let out a roar toward to Scorpion.

(Y/N): "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out toward to Scorpion and charge toward at Scorpion with his superhuman speed and make him was dash toward to Scorpion and he begin to strike Scorpion. Then the bastard was spit acid toward to (Y/N) and make him was duck with dodge out of the way and he was jump up with high up.

(Y/N): "HRAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was jump up in high and begin to tackle him down.

Then (Y/N) tackled Scorpion down on the ground and make him was begin to use his gauntlet spikes and slashing the shit out of Scorpion by himself...then Scorpion was dodge out of the way by himself. Then Scorpion seems to be scare as hell and make (Y/N) charge toward at him again and Scorpion went to stabbed (Y/N) but he reverse that he grab the tail from Scorpion and make him was holding his tail and then (Y/N) swung Scorpion around and around also around like circle.

(Y/N): "GRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was growling out and make him swung Scorpion and hitting him in the walls of the building by himself.

Ghost-Spider: "*H-Holy shit...he just knock Scorpion out with his strength?!?*" She thought herself.

He throw Scorpion down on the ground and make him was holding the tail of Scorpion when he was ripped the tail off and he was throw it down on the ground and make (Y/N) was walking toward to Scorpion and prepare to end the bastard's life by himself. Then (Y/N) was use his right foot and smash his foot on Scorpion's chest and make him screaming out in pain and finally (Y/N) raise his claws out and stabbed Scorpion's head by himself.

(Y/N): "GRAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was growling out in anger for himself and tear Scorpion apart off like a wild animal.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 297 38
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
713 20 15
I walked out of my old shed with Gigi on my shoulder to see Fury standing by a car. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Never am." I said getting into the...
41.9K 1.3K 19
Dear Peter, If I could use one word to describe my life it would be simple six letters. Whoops. Accidents happen all the time, but I'm a klutz so...
34.4K 583 26
ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N): "Amazon." WILD!!!!!! FREE ROAMING THE WILD! W-W-WILD!!!!! WILD!!!!! WILD!!!!!! What if Spider h...