My strict and cold professor...

By FLUFFY_WRITES

life of a naughty bubbly taetae with his hubby who is a strict professor . โœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคญIt revolves around tae and hi... More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1 ( Tae failed in test )
Part 2 ( consoling tae )
Part 4 ( Scared tae ) ๐Ÿซฐ๐Ÿ’œ
Part 5 ( Professor hubby )
Part 6 ( what happened to tae )
Part 7 ( tae's checkup at hospital )
part 8 ( jimin punished kook )
part 9 ( is tae in love with kook ๐Ÿ‘€? )
part 10 ( tae's first period after marriage )
Part 11 ( class test is tae pass or f?)
Part 12 ( jungkook' ignorance )
Part 13 (Truth about Mr Lee)
Part 14 (Tae gets scolded )
Part 15 ( Tae's Realisation )
Part 16( Bad day for tae and lisa )
( tae got spankies for the first time)
(Jungkook's aunt insulted tae )
Part 19 ( Naughty taetae & Jimin )
part 20 (Like mother like son )

Part 3 (Rules for tae )

1.4K 72 5
By FLUFFY_WRITES

Jungkook : parked the car and called the guards (looked at sleeping tae and chuckled )

Jungkook : park the car and is mom and dad here ?

Guard : Yes sir mam and sir have arrived at the airport and will be here in half an hour . ( Politely )

Jungkook : nodded and carried tae in his arms and started carrying him inside the house .

Taehyung : snuggled more in his chest to feel the warmth of his dear hubby.

Jungkook : he couldn't understand but his heart did some flips when tae snuggled in his chest .

Jungkook : le layed tae on the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up .

Taehyung : ( rubbed his eyes and sat on the bad and remmembered what happened in college ) Kookie must be angry ( pout )

Jungkook : what happened ( drying his hair )

Taehyung : I will study next time . I am sorry ( cute puppy eyes )

Jungkook : I will make sure of it anyways ( cold )

Taehyung : (scared ) kookie ( low voice )

Jungkook : what ? ( Straight ) Mom and dad are coming in some time get ready and do tell them your wonders . ( Scarstactic )

Taehyung : don't say like that backhugging jungkook ( sniffing cutely )

Jungkook : leave me Jeon Taehyung and go get ready fast ( cold ) tae left him and ran towards washroom . ( Sighed )

Maid : ( knocking on the door ) sir Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon are here .

Jungkook : ( opening the door ) you go and serve snacks I am coming .

Jungkook went downstairs and hugged Suga and jimin and greeted them .

Jungkook : how are you mom ( kissing her head )

Jimin : fine kook how are you ( jungkook gave his bunny smile ) where is tae ? ( Asking him .

Jungkook : he is coming . ( Looked upstairs to see tae standing and slowly coming downstairs . ( Jimin also looked in that direction to see a sad tae coming )

Jimin : ( ran and hugged tae tightly ) my.cute bear I missed you sho much ( kissed his cheeks ) what happened hmm

Taehyung : hello eomma ( trying to control his tears )

Jimin : bear look at eomma hmm ? ( Tae looked at jimin with his teary eyes ) What happened ( ruffling his hair )

Taehyung : k -kookie ( started crying )

Note : jungkook went to meeting room where his dad was meeting guards and other workers of their mansion and his buisness .

Jimin : what that bunny did hmm I will punish him ( wiping his tears ) tell me bear ?

Taehyung : he is angry ( sobbing ) he no talk to me and he punish me too . ( Crying and wiping his nose )

Jimin : ( fake gasped ) haww I will beat him let him come huhh how dare that muscle bunny beat my bear huhh ?

Jungkook entered and saw crying tae and jimin comforting him ( here we go again )

Jimin : kook why did you punish him and why are you not talking to him ( serious pointing towards a crying Taehyung )

Jungkook : I don't talk to the person who fails in exams and can't even study to atleast get a pass ( rudely )

Jimin : ( eyes widened ) k-kook what are you saying ( he was not able to believe that jungkook could talk this harshly to tae . He was astonished and worried for tae at the same time ).

Jungkook : I have made some rules and I want you to follow them ( looking at tae who was silently crying and sobbing ) are you listening Jeon Taehyung ( strict )

Taehyung : y-yes ( low voice crying and wiping his tears ) .

Jungkook : rule is easiest I will tutor you daily from today and you know that I don't like any carelessness in studies . ( Tae nodded ) Get ready at 7 today and meet me at library and go and study . ( cold )

Taehyung : ( nodded ) started going towards their room .( Crying and sobbing )

Jimin : jungkook this is not the way ( serious ) you are strict toward him and I accept that because he is small and we want him to become something but now you are behaving so rudely with him ( serious )

Jungkook : mom he failed in the easiest test and If I will forgive him he will again not study and fail I don't want that moreover I will teach him and I know how to handle him . ( Softly explaining )

Jimin : at least don't make him cry he will get sick because of you ( sighed)

Jungkook : I will forgive him till evening . Till then you go and see him .( Jimin nodded )

He went to attend a call . Jimin sighed and went towards tae' s room .

Jimin : bear open the door ( knocking ) soon the door opened by a crying tae whose face was all red .

Jimin hugged him tightly and patted his back and made him sit near him .

Jimin : bear say sorry to kookie in evening he will forgive you . ( Calmly )

Taehyung : eomma he is angry *sob *

Shh bear he is just sad he will be okay after some time now buba stop crying or else eomma will also cry Naa .

Tae started wiping his tears .

Jimin : tae what happened to your palms ? ( Concerned )

Taehyung : kookie punished me ( low voice )

Jimin : stood up and brought a gel cream . Show me your hands baby .

Taehyung : ( slowly showing hands) hissed when cream came in contact with his skin.

Jimin : applying cream . It will be okay hmm ( kissed his cheeks ) now I will make my special strawberry cake for my bear ( trying to light up his mood )

Tae : nodded happily and smiled .

Both went in kitchen and jimin made tae sit next to him and he started making cake and listening to his son in law 's complains .

Taehyung : eomma kookie is so bad he beat me with a long cane ( pout ) and it hurted so much

Jimin : ( while breaking eggs ) oo I will see that bunny he is really a muscle bunny always beating my poor tae tae ( tae chuckles
) jimin also laughs .

Don't be a silent reader and please vote
Wait for the next chapter and stay healthy 💜✨🫰

Your author
SARANGHAE 🫰💜😁🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.3K 48
Jeon Jungkook... your college/high school professor as well as your secret COLD husband you got forced to marry!! You both hate each other but his b...
336K 9.9K 53
[FAMILY FRIENDLY๐Ÿ’œ] TAE X READER You can watch from 49 if you want other trope๐Ÿซด๐Ÿผ So he's your professor and he's quite strict and cold.Yn on the ot...
46.3K 2.2K 19
A professor with a stern personality who fell for his student who is his wife too. A girl who likes to stay away from troubles caught feelings for he...