𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫 𝐛𝗼...

floatycloud द्वारा

THERE WAS NO BOOKS ON THIS AND BARELY ANY X READER SO IM DOING IT MYSELF ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Welcome to... अधिक

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ➜
☆𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐☆
♡𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍♡ Mɪᴄʜᴇ́ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
☆𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞☆
♡𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝♡𝙱𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
☆𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝?☆
♡𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚘♡ 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
☆𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?☆
☆𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞☆
REQUESTS NEEDED RN
☆𝙸𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞..☆
☆𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜☆
♡𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚄𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗!♡ Sᴘʟɪᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
♡𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞♡ Pᴇsᴛ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
☆𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔☆
♡𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚎♡ Gʀᴇɢᴏʀɪᴀʜ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
☆𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞☆
♡𝙰𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗?!♡ 𝙶𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚢 + 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
♡I LOWE YOU TO OHIO AND BACK♡ UNPLEASANT X READER?!?!! 🤯🤯
♡𝙸𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎♡ Iɴғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
☆ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚞𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 ☆
✧𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚞𝚙✧
☆𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍/𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜☆
♡𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞...♡ Wᴀʟʟᴛᴇʀ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
➥𝘼/𝙉: Thank you so much!! +roblox user
♡︎𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚎♡︎Iɴғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
♡𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜♡LᴀᴍᴘᴇʀᴛxRᴇᴀᴅᴇʀxIɴғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ
♡𝙾𝚑 𝙽𝚘, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞♡Wᴀʟʟᴛᴇʀ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ X Mᴀʀᴋ
☆𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜☆
♡𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝟿 𝚝𝚘 𝟻 𝚂𝚘 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝♡ Pᴇsᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
☆𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞☆
☆𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚊𝚗☆
☁︎𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛☁︎
➥𝘼/𝙉: Art and another thank you!
♡𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠♡ Gɴᴀʀᴘɪᴀɴ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ & Sᴘᴜᴅ
♡𝙵𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚎, 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢?♡ Lᴀᴍᴘᴇʀᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
➥𝘼/𝙉: Why I havent been updating + Art & gifts!
☆𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖☆
✹𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒎✹
♡𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝♡ Pᴇsᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
♡𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗♡ Uɴᴘʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
➥𝘼/𝙉: UPDATE
+Please read+
♡𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘, 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚔.♡Bɪᴠᴇ & Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
✧𝙳𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚙!✧
➥𝘼/𝙉: Bad news.
♡𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗♡ Uɴᴘʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
♡𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎♡ Pᴇsᴛ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
♡𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞♡ Gɴᴀʀᴘʏ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

♡𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛♡ Pᴏᴏʙ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

1.1K 26 39
floatycloud द्वारा

Requested by:

A few different people

(Nobody gave me a storyline so I made my own)

summary: You have a panic attack during one of Pooh's parties and they try to comfort you!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Maybe it was their annoying voice, or possibly their goofy appearance or...

You groaned, wondering why you couldn't get a familiar yellow noob who has a taste for parties out of your mind. It was interesting to say the least.

It's not that you hated them, or maybe you did. You could never tell when it came to yourself. You were certainly not like Pest though. You had manners, and a lack of arrogance due to having doubt in yourself.

Hm, perhaps that's why you didn't like parties. Parties meant being social, and social meant talking about yourself and that's something you definitely did not like.

But even with your distaste in parties, Poob seemed to take a liking to you. For whatever reason, you had no idea why. After all, how could someone like them, be fond of someone like you? It never made sense, but I guess Poob never makes sense.

Though, you're in conflict with yourself on whether you like them or not. You hate them, but at the same time you love them. It was confusing, and left you questioning if you really do know your emotions. We said that earlier: you really never knew when it came to you.

Even with their constant nagging, you found yourself saying more "yes," than "no." And that is most likely the reason you're here.

Music was blasting from the for little speakers Poob set up in their kitchen. There was the light smell of strawberry cake and other kinds of pastries in the air. People were chatting, dancing, joking, and laughing.

And you were just standing off to the side, munching on your favorite snack Poob, for some reason, got for you. You were confused by the kind gesture, but appreciated it nonetheless. Though, that still did not make you want to interact with anyone.

"Haiii Y/N!!!" That familiar 'annoying' voice rang in your ear. You turn your head to see Poob, a wide grin on their face. "Wat are u doin just standing in tha corner??? Come on let's party!" Poob said offering their hand to you.

You look at their hand, thinking of the horrendous scenarios that could happen if you placed your hand in theirs and let them lead you. You look back at them and shook your head. "Uhm... no thank you I'm okay.." You say with a nervous smile. You watched as they frowned and lower their hand.

"Oh.. that's okay!" Poob exclaimed, their smile turning back onto their face. They didn't want to force you into anything, so they waved and walked away.

꧁.                               ☘︎︎.                                 ꧂

It was a bit sudden when the lights abruptly got brighter, the music was obnoxiously loud, and now everyone around you was making your head pound even worse. You could feel your heart beat speed up, as the environment around you started to swirl into one colorful blur.

You placed your hand on your head and dug them into your scalp. You just needed to get away, everyone was watching you break down.

"Y/N? Y/N r u ok..?" They touched your shoulder and you violently jumped back. "Oh- I'm sorry..." Poob said with a concerned look. "Here.. follow me!" They said, as they started to walk towards a room.

You followed them, in hope to get away from everything making your head pound.

They opened the door and walked in. It was Poob's bedroom, it brought you a bit of comfort just to be in here. It was quiet... no bright lights... no crowd of people. You looked at Poob, who still had a concerned expression on their face.

"Y/N..r u-" They were cut off when you suddenly ran into their arms. Tightly wrapping her arms around them, begging to sob as they hugged you back. They pat your back and tried their best to comfort you. It helped a lot actually.

You pulled away from them and wiped your puffy red face that was stained with tears. You rubbed your eyes and sniffed. "Thank you... sorry for being a party pooper.." you chuckled, a small smile on your face.

"Hey ur no party poober! U just panicked, evry1 does dat!" Poob said, cupping your face and helping you wipe the tears that fell from your eyes. You sort of leaned into the warmth of their hands.

"Hehe... thanks again Poob.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

760 words

Im not too sure if I like this oneshot, if I decide I don't like it I might delete or re-write it. But still, I hoped you enjoyed!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
54.1K 1.4K 91
Some oneshots people might enjoy. You'll find anything but mostly fluff in here !finished august 2nd 2021! i started this in february 2019 and the f...
43.7K 415 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
10.3K 158 57
Some one-shots, scenarios, images of mark and jack, along with their egos. The listed are the people, who I will be writing about. Host Dark Google ...