VICTORIA'S SECRET, Skins Uk

Od valenblues

π•πˆπ‚π“πŽπ‘πˆπ€'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 π’πŠπˆππ’ π”πŠ Victoria remembered the time she used to think love seemed... Viac

INTRODUCTION
ACT I
00. FORBIDDEN FRUIT
01. DON'T WORRY, PRINCESS
02. THE LOVELY COUPLE
03. ALLURING VIC
04. AMERICAN PANSY
05. GRAHAM ESTATE
06. SPIRIT ANIMAL
07. SO WRONG, BUT SO RIGHT
08. THE PRETTIEST MESS
09. BREAKING UP TO MAKING UP
10. BEFORE AMERICA
11. THE DUCK
12. BROKEN HEARTED
13. IT GETS BETTER
14. CUPID HEARTED LIPS
15. SHE WAS THEIR ANGEL
16. THE VICTORIA AFFECT
17. WONDERFUL LIAR
18. 18 MONTHS
19. LAKE OF GASOLINE
20. CONFESSIONAL
22. IT WAS DEFINITELY COOK

21. BRIGHER THAN A STAR

159 19 5
Od valenblues

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE. Brighter Than A Star.

    VICTORIA HAD been on cloud nine from the moment Cook had confessed his love for her. Victoria wasn't fond of love growing up, but having people like Tony and Cook in her life, showing their love in not just words, but in actions, changed her entire view on not just the silly word, but on life.

    When Victoria was in love, everyone was happier. She wasn't as vicious, or harsh. She was aware of other people's feelings and strayed away from arguments as if conflict was the plague.

    When Victoria was in love, Effy was in love. In love with life and the fact she didn't have to worry about Victoria snapping at every waking moment. It was relieving to know Victoria was in good-graces with the world and not out to get everyone.

    As Victoria walked through the halls, everyone stared. They always stared, but this time was different. Her smile wasn't fake, it was real. She was beaming. She didn't give her usual nasty stares, or ignored the people who would say hello to her. She was loveable. More loveable then she typically was, only making her, already obnoxious amount of popularity, grow even more.

    When Victoria was in a good mood, everything about her was brighter. Her clothes, her skin, her makeup, her personality. Her look depended on her mood, and by the looks of it — she was glowing brighter than a star.

    Entering into her english class, Victoria smiled immediately at the sight of her now boyfriend. Victoria hadn't been in a relationship since Tony, and Tony wasn't even her boyfriend by label. He had never asked, but their relationship was obviously more than just a causal hook up. Cook had properly asked. And the best part of it was the fact he didn't ask for her to be his girlfriend. He asked to be her boyfriend.

Such a gentleman, right?

Victoria threw her book bag on the back of her assigned chair, before joyfully prancing over to Cook, whose mind was repeatedly spinning with her. As Cook was in the middle of a conversation with Freddie and JJ, his speech quieted after noticing her presence coming closer. He happily opened up his arms for her to fall into, which she gladly did, gently placing herself comfortably into his lap.

"Hi, Rory." Cook grinned, running a hand through her thick's locks of hair. She matched his smiling expression, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Hi, baby." She released a giggle, her rosy cheeks blushed with a soft pink. Her eyes passed by Cook's towards Freddie and JJ, the two staring in shock at the newly formed couple. No one had heard from the two the entire weekend, so suspicions were already high. But seeing in person, that Victoria and Cook were this vibrant couple, was unsettling, to say the least. "Hi boys." She acknowledged the two, giving a subtle head nod towards them as another way to say hello. They gave a smile in return, staying quiet for a moment, before JJ spoke up.

"I'm- I'm sorry, what is happening here?" JJ readjusts himself on the crowded sofa.

"You didn't tell them?" Victoria glances to her boyfriend, who shook his head, continuing to run his hands through her hair. She hums, turning back to the teenage boys. "Cook and I are dating." Victoria proudly announces, catching a few other listeners attentions.

"You and Cook... are dating?" Katie butts in, quirking an eyebrow as she leaned against the wall of the classroom with her arms crossed. Effy was the only one aware of the current relationship status between the two, as she had caught them in Victoria's kitchen Sunday afternoon and she immediately had questions.

"Hell yeah we are." Cook responded, pressing a heavy kiss to Victoria's freshly shampooed hair. "She couldn't resist Cookie anymore."

Victoria cringed at the comment, pressing a hand to his face to rid him of his shit-eating grin. "Don't make me regret my decision, Cookie." She teased, leaning back into the comfort of his chest.

"Nuh-uh. I'm not letting you go now, you're stuck for life, love." He mumbles into her hair, prepping more kisses onto her head. She tried her best to resist the smile, shifting her gaze around the room but was caught by Freddie's sour stare. Victoria cleared her throat, reaching her hand back behind her to Cook's neck. She leaned her mouth up to his ear, "Freddie's pissed." She whispers quietly enough for only him to hear. Cook peered to Freddie, staring at the McClair boy for a second before Freddie drifted away.

"He's a fuckin' wanker. Ignore him, baby." Cook huffs, twirling his finger around a strand of her blonde hair. Victoria nodded, shifting in his lap. A wave of discomfort washed over her at Freddie's reaction. She knew support of her new relationship would be iffy, but Vic didn't know Freddie would have an opinion. As far as she knew, they were friends with no feelings or issues. They weren't ever even together. So why did he think he had a right to be irked by this relationship?

She guessed it was odd her and Cook had gotten together. They were a weird and unexpected combination when being actually put together, instead of just a fake relationship. But in some interesting way, they fit like two missing puzzle pieces. Maybe, that's why Freddie found it strange and gave that type of reaction to their announcement. It seemed as though this was something everyone had to get used to.

She believed they didn't have a right, though. Their opinions meant absolutely nothing. If Victoria was happy and the person she was with was happy, that's all that mattered to her.

"Hey," Cook noticed her bothered daze, pulling her chin towards him so he could properly speak to her. "Don't let him or anyone else get into your head. We're together, we're happy, that's all that matters."

She gave him a bashful smile, nodding her head gently. "Yeah, I know."

"Good." He hums, examining her perfect facial features that he could stare at all day. "I love you."

She would never get over those three admiring words. "I love you, too." She murmurs just as the bell rang, indicating she must get back to her regular chair. She groaned in annoyance, not in the most exciting mood to learn even more about english. She practically already knew everything, she found it stupid there was even more to know.

Before standing up from her comfortable seat on Cook's lap, Katie poked at her arm, earning Vic's attention. "Still on for tonight? At Gobbler's End?" A couple of days prior to the weekend, Katie had come to Victoria in request to use Victoria's car to drive them all to Gobbler's End. Victoria happily agreed, but unfortunately was informed at the same time, that Cook wasn't invited. This was before her and Cook had gotten together, so at the time, she didn't mind not having him tag along. Now, it bothered her.

"Of course, Katie." Victoria confirmed. "But, one condition." She gave Katie a look, and by the Fitch girls reaction, Victoria knew Katie wouldn't be pleased by Victoria's own request. "Cook's comin' along." The blonde slapped her boyfriend's thigh, coming to a quick stand before Katie could say another word. The red haired girl groaned in dismay, muttering curses at the thought of having Cook around at her party.

"What am I going to?" Cook raised an eyebrow, stopping Victoria before she could make her way to her desk.

"Katie's throwing a party at Gobbler's End tonight. You're coming, right?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Cook huffed, running a hand down his face. "I can, I just won't be there till late. I've got some community service hours to finish." Cook unpleasantly mumbles, receiving multiple fits of laughter from the group, to which he all glared at.

"Good." Victoria smiles. "Can't party without my boyfriend." She winks, before continuing her venture to her desk. Cook watched heavily as she sauntered away, sighing pleasantly at the woman he was able to call his.

And she will forever be his — he'll make sure of it.

authors note!

AWW THEYRE SO CUTE I LOVE THEM😭😭 i'm going to ruin it. 😜😜

also i hate this chapter so just ignore it

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

Fallen Od 😎

TΓ­nedΕΎerskΓ‘ beletria

7.3K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...
I Don't Like You Od creatist

TΓ­nedΕΎerskΓ‘ beletria

251K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
10.4K 230 18
It had been a year since Emily ran away and left Naomi behind without a word or explanation, but an injury causes the two to cross paths again, throw...
223K 3.6K 52
In which Elizabeth Stonem's Cousin, Kitty Stonem, gets sent to Bristol to sort out her behaviour... [James Cook x Female OC] [Skins Uk - Gen2] 28/03...