Mistress of Evil's Daughters...

By Torikaiser93

Villain kids in Auradon? What could possibly go wrong? I DO NOT own the rights to Descendants. Just Marley an... More

DESCENDANTS CAST
ACT 1
ROTTEN TO THE CORE
EVIL PLAN
WELCOME
ATTEMPTED THEFT
NEW HAIR
COOL AS ICE and GIRLFRIENDS?
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
TOURNEY and A LOVE CONFESSION
THE FIRST DATES
SEEING THE PARENTS AGAIN
FAMILY DAY GONE WRONG
BEN and LUKE'S BIG DAY
CHOOSING GOOD, MOTHER, and PARTY
ACT 2
DESCENDANTS 2 CAST
WAYS TO BE WICKED
AURADON GIRLS
MY WHAT?
DUDE TALKS
UMA
DATE INTERRUPTED
THE ISLE
WICKED SIDE
MAL'S REASON
CHIP SHOPPE and LADY TREMAINE'S
PART OF WHO I AM
TALKS WITH UMA
PIRATES BAY
WE'RE FAMILY TOO
SURPRISE, SURPRISE
PART ISLE, PART AURADON, and DRAGONS
DIDN'T KNOW WE COULD DO THAT
ACT 3
DESCENDANTS 3 CAST
DESCENDANTS 3 CAST PT.2
THE ANNIVERSARY and A QUESTION
BACK TO THE ISLE WE GO
THE FUTURE PRINCESS AND QUEEN
HADES
WHAT'S OUR DUTIES?

HADES LITTLE FLAMES

19 1 0
By Torikaiser93

The V.K's park their bikes before taking off their helmets.

"Hey! I'm/You're you again!" Mal and Marley cheer as they both realize she is no longer an old hag.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia tells them before walking off.

"Yeah Marls, Mal keep up will ya." Jasper says with a teasing smirk.

Marley just gives him a sarcastic grin before flipping him the bird, while he does it back, causing Luke to laugh at the duo and shake his head fondly.

"Welcome back." Evie says as she walks up to her and pulls Mal into a gentle hug.

Celia leads them to a door with 'PA DERANJE' written on it before she knocks to a beat. Someone on the other side knocks a beat back. Celia responds with another beat before smiling at the V.K's, Luke, and Jasper as the door is opened. Mal, Marley, and Evie share a smile before they follow Celia inside.

"Hey." Dr.Facilier calls out as he sees Celia.

"Daddy." Celia calls as she runs over to him.

"Here she is." Dr.Facilier says as he picks her up before setting her down, "Come on. And...and...." They dance causing Mal and Marley to smile at the two, "Ho!" Dr.Facilier taps his cheek before Celia thumps his hat and tries to run off, "Hey, yeah. Come here little rascal." Dr.Facilier pulls Celia into a hug.

Celia and Dr.Facilier walk away while Luke, Jasper, and the V.K's look around the arcade. Carlos and Luke notice a TV before Carlos drops a coin into the top of it causing it to play.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." The reporter on the TV says.

"Uh, guys. Come look at this." Luke says as he watches, worrying about his brother and his parents.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It is moving this way." The reporter says as they watch the TV in shock. Mal then nods her head for them to leave.

"Wow! Rookie mistake?" Carlos asks as they walk outside to see Harry, Gil, and two more pirates on their bikes.

Luke watches as Marley's eyes light up at the sight of her best friend, causing a small sad smile to form on his face knowing this will probably be the last time she sees him.

"Long time, nay see." Harry says as the other two pirates take off.

"Get off my bike, Hook." Jay orders as he and Carlos rush towards their bikes.

Harry sees Marley and his eyes light up just like hers, "Hey there Sunshine."

A bright dimpled smile forms on Marley's face, "Hiya Cookie." She chirps happily, "Causing trouble as always?"

Harry gives her a crooked smile and shrugs, "You know how I love to cause trouble whenever I can."

Harry looks back at Jay, "Catch me if you can, Jay. See ya around Sunshine!"

Marley giggles from Luke's arms, "In a little while Cookie!" She calls back to him.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off." Jay says as he, Evie, and Carlos take off in different directions.

Marley nudges Luke, "You go with them. Mal, Celia, Jasper, and I will deal with Hades."

Luke hesitates but sees the look she's giving him, sighs before placing a kiss on her lips and then running in the direction Carlos went.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, not you." Mal says as she grabs Celia, who had tried to follow them, "they got this. You, Marley, Jasper, and me gotta go find the ember."

"Good timing. It's right about his nap time." Celia says before she starts leading the way.

"Hey. How big is that dog?" Mal asks as she notices a 'Beware of Dog!' sign causing Jasper and Marley to share a concerned look.

"You'll see." Celia answers as she unlocks the gate, "okay, stay quiet. It echoes like crazy in here."

Mal, Marley, and Jasper all share concerned looks before following after Celia.

They are walking down a tunnel, when they hear loud backing and growling, which seems to be coming from nowhere. Jasper grabs onto Marley's hand, while Marley grabs Mal's hand, as Mal looks around in panic trying to find where it's coming from.

"Come on. Come, come." Celia says as she hands Mal a helmet before handing Marley and Jasper one as well. Celia turns on her head lamp, causing the others to follow in her lead. Mal gets onto a bike with Celia while Jasper and Marley get onto the other one. They all look around before hearing the barking again.

They reach the end of the tracks before getting off the rail bike. The barking grows louder as they walk into a room to find Hades asleep in his chair. Mal, Marley, and Jasper follow Celia down the stairs to where Hades is. The barking starts once again causing Mal to look around before Celia points to a record player with a smile.

Mal, Marley, and Jasper start walking towards the ember before Celia stops them, motioning for them to walk behind Hades. As Mal, Marley, and Jasper are walking in that direction, Celia gets tired of the record repeating and moves the needle causing it to scratch.

'What are you doing here?" Hades asks causing Mal, Marley, and Jasper to freeze.

"I noticed...you were out of canned corn." Celia answers as she tosses Hades a can of corn.

Marley grabs the ember but her hand is quickly grabbed by Hades, causing her to gasp. Hades takes the ember, before he turns to Marley, Mal, and Jasper.

"Hi Dad/Daddy/Pops."Mal, Marley, and Jasper say at the same time. Celia looks at the three of them in shock. Hades takes off his sunglasses and waves at the trio.

"Quite the show you two put on the other day." Hades tells the twins.

"Right back at you." Marley responds.

"Hmm. I was just coming to see you both and see my only son off." Hades says with a smile as he stands up.

"Really? I wonder why. Is it because I'm gonna be Queen, and Marley is gonna be a Princess, and Jasper finally gets to be with his sisters?" Mal questions as she walks away from Hades.

"Ah! Now, Mal, don't be bitter." Hades says with a chuckle.

"You abandoned us when we were babies." Mal says as Marley nods, and Jasper shrugs knowing it was his mother that left Hades when she was pregnant.

"No. No, I left your mother. She's not the easiest person to get along with." Hades corrects, "Plus Jasper's mother left me when she was pregnant then told me she didn't want me around our son." Jasper nods knowing that is also true.

"You think?" Marley says sarcastically.

"Ah. You see? We have something in common already. The three of us hate your mother." Hades says as he puts on a scarf before walking over to the trio.

"No. We don't hate our mother. She maybe an evil lunatic but at least she stuck around for Marley and Me." Mal argues as she glares at Hades, Marley and Jasper standing off to the side watching, holding hands.

"Oh! Boo-Hoo. Wake up and smell the stink. you think you had it rough?" Hades says as he walks around Mal, "I used to be a God! I had an entire world which bore my name. And now I have nothing! And you have no idea what that feels like."

"Really? Because for 17 years , we had nothing but each other and our little brother. And now, we have a whole world. But unless we get that ember, it's game over." Mal explains as she walks over to Hades before holding her hand out for the ember.

"Hold, please." Hades says as he pushes her hand away causing Mal, Marley, and Jasper to look at him shocked.

"Listen little girl

You're talking to a God

And I don't wanna hear the drama

Kindness ain't my brand." Hades sings as he looks down at Mal.

"Oh, I guess that's why you ran." Mal sings as she glares at him, while Marley and Luke cover their amused smiles with their hands.

"Try being married to your mama." Hades sings causing Mal and Marley to roll their eyes.

"You stink at being a dad." Mal sings as she walks away from him.

"Awe, poor Mally, are you sad?" Hades sings as he walks down the stairs.

Marley and Luke decided that it was time for them to step in.

"Not as sad as you without your powers." Marley sings as she looks Hades up and down, before scrunching up her nose.

"We didn't come to fight, for once do something right." Jasper sings as he looks between his sisters and his dad.

"I steal souls, were you expecting flowers?" Hades sings as he wraps a scarf around Jasper.

"We only need you, cause we came here for something." Mal sings as Jasper throws the scarf off.

"I've given you everything." Hades sings.

"By giving you nothing." Hades sings at the same time the trio sings, "By giving us nothing."

"I did what I had to do." Hades sings as he walks away from them.

"Oooh." Celia sings.

"No, you only did what's best for you." Mal sings.

"Well you can learn a thing or two

When push comes to shove

You do

What you've gotta do, yeah." Hades sings as he walks over to Mal before bumping her to the side. Hades then sits in his chair propping up his feet.

"You were never there

I guess you don't have a phone

You never called to say

I miss you." Marley sings as she leans on the chair.

"Are you kidding? Is this a joke? You need to let it go

You're stronger with those daddy issues." Hades sings before standing back up.

"Oh, thank you." Marley sings with an eye roll, as she walks around the chair.

"Show me some respect

It ain't easy to neglect

My attention

Would of made you softer." Hades sings as he uses a lamppost as a microphone.

"Should we be proud?" Jasper sings as he walks over and Hades leans the lamppost to him. "Don't turn this thing around." He sings as he pushes the lamppost away causing Hades top duck.

"I guess you are your father's son." Hades sings with a chuckle.

"Don't think we need you, we just came her for something." Mal sings before holding her hand out for the ember. Hades grabs her hand spinning her around before catching her.

"I've given you everything." Hades sings as Mal glares at him.

"By giving you nothing." Hades sings at the same time the trio sings, "By giving us nothing."

"And we did what we had to do." Jasper sings as Mal spins away from Hades.

"We made it on our own

No thanks to you." Marley sings as she pokes Hades in the chest.

"Well you could learn

A thing or two

When push comes to shove

You do what you gotta do." Hades sings before pushing Marley into his chair causing her to sit.

"How about I got with you

And we'll spend some time?" Hades sings his head right next to Marley's.

"How about you stay here

Cause you're out of your mind." Marley sings before pushing Hades head away from her.

"Let's make new memories

You can show me the town." Hades sings as he puts his hands on Mal and Jasper's shoulders causing them to glare.

"No you can keep

Your memories now." Jasper sings as he and Mal moves Hades hands away.

"Get over it." Hades sings as he gets into Jasper's face.

"We are over it." The trio sings as they all stand up.

"I'm over you being over it." Hades and the trio sings

"Let's dance." Hades sings before dancing with a tambourine. Hades then tosses the tambourine to Mal.

"I did what I had to do." Hades and the trio sing as they follow Hades.

"Oooh." Celia sings.

"No, you only did what's best for you." Marley sings before Mal throws the tambourine down. Hades motions for Mal to come the stairs before she holds her hand out to him. Hades Mal's hand, pulling her up the stairs.

"Well you can learn a thing or two

When push comes to shove

You do." Mal shoves Hades before looking at her nails.

"When push comes to shove

You do." Hades pushes Mal back.

"When push comes to shove

You do

What you gotta do

Yeah." Mal and Hades finish singing, standing back-to-back.

Marley sighs and looks at her dad, "You wanna make up for being a shitty dad? Give us the ember."

Mal holds out her hand for the ember, hoping he will give to to one of them.

'"The ember only works for me." Hades tells his kids.

"No. It'll work for at least one of us, or all three of us. We're blood." Jasper replies.

"You guys are only half Hades. The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me." Hades explains.

"We'll take our chances." Marley tells him with a smirk, as he holds it up. Hades gives the Mal the ember before the siblings start walking up the stairs to where Celia is waiting for them.

"If it gets wet, it's game over." Hades calls after them, only getting waves from the trio in response.

"That's my little flames." Hades says with a smile once Mal, Marley, and Jasper are far enough away.

"I guess that's the reason why he's always asking about you three." Celia says as she leads the way out, causing the siblings to stop.

"Evie and Harry are the only ones who knows he's our dad." Mal says.

" And that Jasper is our little brother." Marley adds, causing Celia to nod in understanding.

"And as far as we are concerned, he doesn't even exist." Jasper says while his sisters nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 7.4K 51
Gabby is the daughter of Gaston. Prince Ben, son of Beast and Belle, allows five villain kids to come to Auradon. Gabby is one of the VK's. Will Gabb...
54.2K 705 23
Welcome to my Disney Descendants story. What if there were 5 villain kids that went to Auradon and not 4? Come join the VKs on their mission in Aurad...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
49.8K 1.3K 18
The Core Four are heading to Auradon, but not for the reasons their parents think. Sure, they'll be grabbing the wand but it definitely won't be for...