𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 (𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐊�...

By writersblocked23bup

Warning: This G!P 😉 Anda and Lookkaew have been roommates for three years and have denied their feelings for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

1.6K 39 10
By writersblocked23bup

ANDA

I stare at Lookkaew as her eyes close, as she comes down from her high. She just had the hardest orgasm ever, I think.

Her juices are slipping through her pussy as I look back down.

Damn, that woman tastes so sweet.

I slowly moved up her body as her eyes opened with the sudden movement.

She watches me as I move up towards her and hover over her.

My cock is painfully hard in my boxers, and watching her explode like that made me want to come in them so badly.

"MMM.." she says as she looks at me, "I want a taste."

She moved her head and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth, rolling around. She can taste her juices and pulls back slightly once she has had a good taste.

I smirk, "You taste sweet, babe," I said to her.

She looks at me, and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I want you inside me now," she says and pulls me closer. "My pussy is aching for you, right now."

I love hearing her beg.

I will fuck her now, but she doesn't realize we are not leaving her house all weekend. I'm going to fuck her in every way possible. I meant what I said to her, and I'm making her mine entirely.

I move up slightly and use my hands to go along with her sides, and I grab the material that she called her dress and pull it up her legs; she moves it over her shoulders and her head.

"I have to say, this dress is my favorite item you own, and the off- shoulder top too," I said with a smile.

She smiled at me.

I quickly remove my boxers, letting my cock spring free.

Her eyes went wide as she stared at it; it was covered in pre-cum and hard as a rock. I know as soon as I get in that pussy, I'm a goner.

I moved back up the bed and spread her legs with mine. I place my cock at her entrance and slam my mouth back on hers.

I can feel her juices slip onto my cock as it coats it; damn, she's soaking my tip. My cock slides in slowly, and Lookkaew moans into my mouth.

I pull back, going hard as I slam into her, and she moans aloud.

Damn, her pussy is tight as fuck.

I grunted. "Fuck," as I pulled away from her mouth. "Lookkaew, you're so tight."

I wait till I know she has adjusted to my size, and I start to move slowly inside her with little thrusts.

Lookkaew stares at me. "I want you to go harder, please," she says as I thrust into her.

"Babe, if I go harder into you, I will come," I say as I place a kiss on her lips, but she smirks at me, "Oh, come inside me if you want, but I will tell you one thing, I want you all night..." she says as I slam my mouth onto hers hard as I start to pick up speed on my thrusting.

I will be fucking this pussy in every way I can, but hearing her say that makes it hotter than anything.

I pull back and move her to the side as I lift her leg. I slam into her hard with each thrust, and I need to go deeper inside her. I thrust in deeper, and her moans got louder and more ragged.

"ANDAAA," she screamed out.

I pound into her harder as she moans louder. The room filled with her moans and slapping of skin.

I love hearing her moan.

I was about to move as Lookkaew's hips were meeting my every thrust. I can feel her pussy clench around my cock as it chokes it slightly. I can't help but grunt out, "Fuck," as I keep pounding. I move to her neck and place a kiss on it.

I can feel my cock throb, and I'm about to come.

I moan, but Lookkaew's moan gets louder, "Ahhhh.. Andaaa," as I thrust inside her once more, harder as she comes around my cock. She milks my cock hard as I find my release straight after hers.

"Hmm... Lookkaeww," I moaned out as I moved to look at her.

Lookkaew is slightly flushed; her chest goes up and down as she tries to catch her breath.

"Wow," she says as I pull out of her and move to the side of her.

I pulled her to my chest as we lay there completely naked. 

"I know," I said as I placed a kiss on her shoulder.

She leans into me.

After a few moments of being in each other's arms, Lookkaew moves around and faces me.

I smiled at her, "You ok?" I asked her.

She smiles back as she looks at me. She bites down on her bottom lip and moves toward me.

She places a kiss on my lips and slides her tongue in with ease.

I place my hand on her hip as I move her closer to me.

We kiss long and hard, making my cock come back to life.

Lookkaew moves away, panting hard.

I know she can feel my cock pressing against her; she licks her bottom lip and moves, so she climbs on top of me.

I lay on my back as she sat on me.

I stare up at her.

She moves down and places a kiss on my lips once more. But after a while, she moves her kisses to the corner of my mouth and then down to my neck. She was kissing and sucking as she went along. I couldn't help but groan out.

My hands go to her waist and lift her slightly. Damn it. I need to be inside her again.

My cock has a mind of its own, as it is like a rock again.

I used to have this problem when she was around, but this will be my death if we keep doing this. But I don't care, and I have wanted to be with this woman for the last three years.

Lookkaew moves away and looks at my cock; her eyes look back at me with a smirk, "Do you want me to ride you, Anda?" she asks.

"Lookkaew," I moan as she positions herself and lines my cock up with her entrance.

She slides down my cock, and we both moan out.

Lookkaew starts to go up and down on my cock as I watch her breasts bounce.

She takes it slow, but it's too slow for me.

I wait for a few seconds, but I thrust up and meet her pussy as she comes down.

She moans out loud. Fuck.

I do it again, and I thrust up, meeting her pussy as she comes down once more.

"Andaaa," she moans as we keep up the pace. I smirk.

"Lookkaew, come for me, babe," I said to her as I moved up on the bed and flipped her back over onto her back. She moans loudly as I thrust into her hard.

"Not fair," she says, but it comes out as a moan. "I wanted to be on top."

I smirk and lean into her. "You will be on top at some point this weekend," I said as I placed a kiss on her lips as I thrust hard into her. "I'm going to fuck you all around this house."

I thrust into her again. "Do you like the sound of that?" I said as I pounded into her once more.

She nods, not saying anything.

I got up from the bed and knelt in front of her pussy with my cock still inside her. I move her legs, place them on my shoulders, and lean forward. I thrust in, which made her moan out.

I smirked. "I want to take you deeper," I said as I started to pound into her hard and faster.

"Andaaaa!," she screamed.

I keep up with the relentless pounding as her pussy clenches around my cock once more. I can feel my cock throb as I keep thrusting into her.

Lookkaew comes around my cock once more, and after a few more thrusts, I release hard into her, moaning out her name once more.

After a few moments, I slide out once we come down from our highs, and Lookkaew puts her legs down.

I pulled her to me as I moved the blanket over us as it somehow came off the bed when we were fucking.

Lookkaew leans into my chest as a yawn escapes her mouth. "I think we should sleep here," she says as I can see her eyes begin to close.

We have to stay here as the door is locked.

I have to admit whoever's idea this was, I'm happy our best friends did this, but I wish we were in one of our rooms, as I would love to shower her and make sure she's clean.

Lookkaew falls asleep next to me, and I can't help but feel happy at this moment right now. I have wanted the woman I have wanted for the last three years in my arms.

I was about to sleep when I heard something by the door, and it sounded like people were in the house. I move up and move away from Lookkaew, trying not to wake her up. I walk over to the pile of clothes and grab my boxers and put them on.

I walked over to the door and heard something being placed in the door lock.

I can't help but smile.

I opened the door, thinking it would be Noon, but there was Praewa with a stupid grin on her face in front of me.

☆☆☆
Happy guyssss!!
;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 74 13
When Dan start school in a new place, he and Phil become friends fast. But what happens when things become to much? What happens when the only relief...
40.8K 1.1K 16
A foreign girl goes to a Korean college. She wanted to normally experience college but gets involved with a cold hearted boy which makes experiencing...
38K 1.2K 26
Y/n gets a roommate that is really cold to her. She tries to become his friend but she finds it very difficult. One night she hears him rummaging in...
41 0 13
Akane spends her time in the corner of her first college party, being her usual antisocial self. Until her best friend since middle school, Kuro, cat...