๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž สธแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑหข หฃ...

By DeadGhosy

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž๐
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ
๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐†๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

1.7K 61 6
By DeadGhosy

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

[M/N] heard the booming thunder outside of his room. He twisted and turn as thoughts went back at when he murdered that nuisance. He didn't feel remorse, he felt nothing. But oddly he felt power for taking someone's life as if he was a god. The last booking of thunder woke the boy up, his eyes slowly opening as his hair laid flat on his forehead. With a slight huff, he sat up. Pushing his hair back and looking at the time beside him.

It read, 2:30 AM. What a time to be awake before school. The boy sighed and laid down again, putting  his hand to his head. He felt watched...and that was unusual as its been a year after killing that bitch. Why can't he just fall asleep peacefully.

He scrunched up his face and turned to his window, and in an instant he could've sworn a person was there as he seen a black sleeve. The boy on the bed immediately stood and opened the window. Without hesitation he glared around, that's when he saw that bastard that dared to watch him through the window. [m/n] grabbed a dart beside him, and with accuracy, he hit the bastard in the back. The figure stumbled a bit but kept running. The now awake boy scoffed and slammed his window sill shut.

Now he was pissed.

IT WAS NOW MORNING, the boy got dressed and ate breakfast from his mother. His mother kissed his head and left for work, and after that his best friend June came in. June's a Filipina girl, she's mixed with white from her mother but she definitely got her genes from her father.

"Wassup man!" June yelled entering the [L/N] household. She immediately had her space buns on her head as she sits next to the "cold" bastard that was staring blankly at her. "Hey June bug." [M/N] smiles at his lovely friend since middle school, and June returns a bigger smile.

After [M/N] calmly puts his dishes up and grabs his book bag, he grabs June's bookbag. Clearly his father didn't raise him to be a slob before he divorced the boy's mother. June was just yapping about something at school, "Princeton High School". The school for people who are apparently smart snobs, but actually the school itself wasn't bad. It was just a good school with some good food, but terrible people there also.

[M/N] only sees other people except for June  as bugs. He sees them as people who can't help but not mind their business. It makes his blood boil as his fist tightens around his book bag strap, he was so into his own mind he didn't notice the concern look June had. June tapped the taller male's shoulder, the suppose male stopped in his track on the street. June looked even more confused as she opens up her mouth to say something.

"I'm fine." [M/N] says with a soft voice, he could obviously tell what she was gonna ask him. June nods but keeps a weary eye on her best friend. "Well anyways, I heard the principal's son is attending classes to see what we are doing today." June says smiling to herself. [M/N] gagged thinking about that studious male.

James was indeed a big nuisance to [M/N], he hates everything about that white snowed hair boy. His icy blue eyes always stare at him were, uncomfortable but annoying. James acted as if he could actually boss the slight shorter male around. But he's wrong. Before the duo knew it, they were at the school. [M/N] gave June her book bag, June smiled and gave him a quick thanks as she walked off to her classroom with her own age. With [M/N] being only a year/few months older, he walked off to his own classroom.

As he walked, he missed the daring blue eyes following his every step. James grinned seeing the cold boy walk to his home room. James oddly found [M/N] attractive in his own way, he simply wanted to grab the boy from behind and hold him in his arms. He didn't know why, but every time he tried to sweet talk [M/N], his whole mood switches up. It's like a on and off switch. He hates it but he knew it was part of him and he training to stop this "curse". But he couldn't, he sighed letting this meddling thoughts pass as he now doesn't see the boy in the hall.

James sighs again and follows far behind as he goes to the home room he was supposed to watch over. He stood outside of class B-2, he held in his breath before he put on his calm facade and entered. 

[M/N] swore his whole life failed him as the girls in his home room started to fangirl seeing the snow haired male with his blue eyes. [M/N] scoffed and turned his head to the window, James noticed this and smirked as he orders the class to sit down so he can see who is paying attention to the lecture. [M/N] was already sitting down, but he felt the urge to go get a tissue as his nose was definitely a bit runny from opening his window last night.

Without hesitation again, he stood up. Gaining looks from James and his classmates. But he didn't care, his nose was killing him. He walked pass James to get the tissue box and walked back to his seat. James eyes him before standing in the back of the class, [M/N] seen him eye him. And the teen boy only loook forward.

"Maybe I can kill him....no but then I could get arrested..but it's not like I haven't killed before."

[M/N] was having a crisis in his head, deciding or not if he should kill the older teen. As the boy kept having a crisis, the teenager didn't notice James literally behind him, smirking that he had caught the boy not listening to the teacher's lecture. The girls swoon at the 'romantic' scene in front of them. James put his hand on [M/N]'s shoulder, only for the said man to stand up quickly and push James away. [M/N] didn't want no one or touch him. Only people he is close with and is family can touch him.

The white haired boy seemed shocked as he narrows his eyes. The slight shorter [hair color] haired boy glared back, it was like two crows, two wolves. You name it. It was terrifying as the girls in the home room looked back and forth between [M/N] and James. The boys in the home room has their phone out, ready to see a fight at least. The teacher, he was being useless and just watching. He doesn't get paid enough anyways to stop the son that owns the school.

"Sit down Mr. [L/N], or else I can send you to the principal's office?" James held a smirk to his lips as he leans his face closer to the other student in the room.

"Gladly." [M/N] says, grabbing his book bag. He couldn't stand another minute looking into that bastard's blue eyes. He hated it, he hated him, he hated the way he tried to scare him. He hates his fuckin face. Before he could leave the room, James pulled his wrist to the talker's body. [M/N] felt his chisel chest, his eyes widen as it seemed like time slowed weirdly for him.

The whole class erupted by girls screaming at this so called 'BL moment', [M/N] swiftly turned and snatched his wrist away from James. James face pouted for a second before he cleared his throat.

"Maybe i was a little rough...I suppose you can sit down. But you must listen to your teacher..please?" James actually made an effort to be nice to you, [M/N] [L/N]. The weirdo of the school, the shy and cold guy who is only actually friends with a social butterfly in the younger classes.

[M/N] stayed quiet, eyeing James for any reason to give him the chance to just kill him. But he didn't as he just shoulder checks the taller one and walk back to his seat, sitting down and looking at his teacher who resumed the teaching.

James smiled, looking at his hand that held the cold wrist he so wanted to hold forever. But there was one problem on his mind...

His back is killing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5K 24
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป? ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง...
45.5K 1.2K 16
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . โž  ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต 25 ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐ต๐ฟ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๏ฟฝ...
62K 1.8K 50
โ €"do you remember me?" โ € โ €bottom!eric x top!male!reader โ €instagram au ๏ธโ €ยฉgothkyu
5.7K 153 9
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ...