angel of wrath

By embermagi

[ smbq+ ] More

the white eyed witch.

51 6 2
By embermagi

act i: who is savannah grace miller ?

Savannah was supposed to be a healer, she was supposed to continue the line of miller witches that lived passively among mortals— but this witch didn't like being told what she was supposed to do. she liked summoning beasts, studying them and reading them, she liked hexes and charms and more importantly— she liked fire.

one night, she was showing her little brother a flame that she learned how to harness— a dangerous and rare one, and she burned his hand. her family was able to deal in her but fear had taken over any reason they might've had. she was cast out of her home, forced to be a recluse with no coven— for she would have to channel her own power and that of her ancestors for good.

penned by ken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.3M 51.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
23M 551K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
5.3K 103 9
This is a ZoroXLuffy story so it is gay. these are not my characters there from the anime and manga One Piece. This story begins a little after Robin...