i promise you โ™พ๏ธ - harry lewis

By yourfavauthorxoxo

"desperate times call for desperate measures" which was what harry lewis repeated in his head when he had to... More

I PROMISE YOU
cast list
one
two
three
four
five

tiktok

178 0 0
By yourfavauthorxoxo

hey guys!

before start this book, i am going to shamelessly plug my tiktok account for my books. i thought i should do it now before it is just random in the middle of the book.

anyway, it's @yourfavauthorxoxo on tiktok, it's mainly to attract viewers to my books but I thought you guys might want to see it too.

it looks like this -

while you're at it why not add my other four books to your reading list? "mine ❤️‍🩹 • jude bellingham", "saved me 🤍 • mason mount", "reunion 🫶🏼 • rudy pankow" and "can't kill a pogue 🫧 • jj maybank"

anyways that's enough promotion, enjoy the book!

love you all
- lavender 🫶🏼 xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 735 27
??? - You are born in this world as a toy with whom I will play A man who is suffering from mentally obsession disorder...That had already killed man...
10.9K 86 19
"with the right person, you don't have to try so hard to be happy. it just happens" Join Lola throughout this new found life that she's made for her...
463K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...