trust me ; mattheo riddle

By whorecruxx45

"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abiliti... More

characters 💌
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven~ decisions
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Triwizard tournament part 1
Triwizard tournament part 2
childhood dreams
rewrite the stars
do me the honours?
broken ties
Cigarette smoke
listening in
Painting
Rosier
the power of touch
lost time.
Smothered purple
Lover boy
Drain her
embraced
Weasley
Christmas Eve.1
Christmas eve.2
Nott manor
Oh, Mother.
alive again
stop time

oh, father.

1.2K 44 18
By whorecruxx45

It was late at night, before the last day of term. Alessia had grown accustomed to spending the majority of the night staring at the stars, as it reminded her of what little memory she had of Mattheo.

He often joined her, simply because they enjoyed each other's company, but also to keep an eye on her.

Let's just say, their sleep schedule was fucked.

The pair were sat on the astronomy tower, staring at the stars, which were prominent in the clear sky. Christmas was fast approaching, so it wasn't exactly the warmest of evenings, but that didn't matter.

Alessia rested her head on Mattheos shoulder, feeling completely at peace.

They had been spending a lot of time together, and it was a beautiful feeling, to experience such a unique bond.

Alessia hadn't seen much of their past as friends, but she knew that it would just get better and better when she did.

Mattheo felt a sense of peace for once in his life, just like he did when he had Alessia's friendship to fall back onto in his youth.

He felt free.

"Do you think you will go home for Christmas?" Mattheo asked her softly, his eyes still situated on the stars.

Alessia didn't really want to think about that.

The Yule Ball was on Christmas Eve, but after that, the students were free to go home to their families for the rest of the holiday.

"Father wants me to, but I'm not entirely keen to see him" she replied, hugging her arms around her body to trap some heat around her, as it was incredibly cold.

Mattheo nodded his head, completely understanding.

"Me too. The Malfoy's aren't my blood so I don't really look forward to staying there" Mattheo explained, levelling with the girl.

The boy wrapped his arm around Alessia, holding her close. His emotions towards her were incredibly awe inspiring, but also underestimated by Alessia. She used to be his bestfriend and the one person he could rely on.

No one thought to check how he felt about the fact she remembered none of it.

"How's your stomach?" Alessia asked, making the boys expression neutralise. She was of course, referring to the stream of purple that her magic had left on his skin.

Although he managed to dim the effects, there was still a small remembrance of the affair, Alessia's magic sticking with him in some way or form.

The boy lifted up his top, revealing the mark she had left behind.

It was very faint, but anyone could tell that the purple streak was looming over him, as a constant reminder.

Alessia felt awful.

She looked at it in disgust. Disgusted by herself, and what she had caused him.

The girl hadn't properly taken in the fact she had killed someone with her power. If she acknowledged it, she would just break down.

"I don't feel any pain" Mattheo said, noticing her deflated face, and aware of how guilty she must feel. He wished he could take that guilt away.

It didn't matter how he felt, she would always feel guilty.

Alessia looked down at her hands, a small glimmer of the purple visible, only to those who knew what to look for. She was reinventing the phrase caught red handed.

It confused her so much, and also horrified her.

"What exactly does he want with me?" Alessia asked, ignoring the boys previous statement.

Both teens knew who she was referring to. Voldemort. His name didn't even need to be mentioned for them to understand.

Mattheo sighed, pulling down his top, covering up the purple stream that was haunting Alessia.

Mattheo took Alessia's hand, something he had started doing frequently, holding them close.

"You have two peoples magic stored inside your body" he explained. "My dad wants you to take more."

Alessia's face was slack, knowing how much her strength might benefit the Dark Lord, and give him an advantage if she didn't hold back.

"The Death eaters have been looking for a way for him to absorb what you take" he said, a regretful expression on his features.

Alessia's stomach twisted into knots, her body threatening to collapse in on itself in a corrupted frenzy. She was disgusted.

"He wasn't scared of my strength, he wants it for himself" Alessia realised.

Everything was beginning to make sense.

One thing Mattheo used to drill into her head, when they weren't on the best of terms drew everything into a perfect picture of reality.

"If you know too much you will become too difficult to control"

If she knew Voldemort wanted her power, the man would just expect her to fight back. Keeping her in the dark meant easy manipulation.

This whole time, Mattheo had been trying to protect her, in his own cryptic way.

The boy nodded, his stomach sinking, knowing how guilty he must appear, having withheld this information for so long.

Mattheo would do anything to protect her, even though he just gave away his father's plans. If that truth were ever to come to light, he would not be on the good side of the dark lord.

A part of him was happy that she knew. It felt natural, just telling her everything. His feelings were starting to come in the way of his duties, but he didn't mind.

This whole moment was like puzzle pieces making their way together, joining in perfect harmony. Mattheo just sat back and observed as Alessia figured tiny parts of the arrangement out.

"Mattheo" Alessia said, making him turn his head so he was facing her. He nodded, signalling she could speak. "What are my father and brother doing?" She asked.

Mattheo looked at her sympathetically. She had been kept away from her brother for a long time, with no proper answer.

Mattheo put his arm around her, pulling her close, so her head was resting on his shoulder. It was a way of attempting to sugar coat the situation.

"They are looking for a way to oppress your abilities" he said, his tone subdued.

Alessia furrowed her eyebrows. They were supposed to be on a death eater mission. Not something that directly opposed the dark lords entire plan.

"That's not what I want, Mattheo" she said, sitting up, making his arm drop to his side.

He sighed, knowing this reaction would come. Mattheo was trying to protect her, but she saw it in a different way. She didn't want to halt the progression of her power, she had only just gotten the privilege of learning about it.

"It was your father's choice. His mission was approved by a different high ranking death eater." He explained.

Alessia thought she was learning more, but as time progressed her confusion was only doubled. Her father was trying to oppress her magic. Someone else, a death eater, approved of it. She had no idea who.

"Why would my father want to do that?" She questioned, her stomach tying into knots, somehow knowing the answer wouldn't be good.

Mattheos face was slack, his paling complexion meaning he was keeping something that might hurt her if the truth was revealed.

In the end, he decided she deserved to know.

"Alessia. Your father was the one who took your memories" he said.

With his words, her whole world sunk.

I WANNA KMS WTF IS GOING ON
WHY DO I DO THIS
HES SO HOT BUT SO EVIL!!!
I hate this chapter 💌
Sometimes I confuse myself, then I remember I'm the author x

Ellie💌
Word count- 1255

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.8K 51
TW: Blood, gore, violence, abuse, mentions of self harm, drinking, smoking and mature scenes. He was the callous soul everyone feared. Even in pitch...
587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
5.6K 58 22
BOOK 1!!! Amaya Malfoy(you) hated Mattheo riddle first. But will you fall for him? Will he do same? Read and find out! This is the story about two Lo...
18.1K 298 71
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...