To Love A Villain

By Chick_ennugget

"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to... More

The day I died
Once again
Drive him out
I have to get rid of him
Alternate route
His plan
Change of plans
Awful discovery
Stupid little thing
Discipline
The Jewelry Plan
Sweet sixteen
Help me out
Happy Birthday, My Lady
Who am I?
The pathetic monster that I became
My sweet obsession
Pitiful romance
My desires
The Helper
Her brother's secret
The engagement
The haters
Just me
Propaganda
The informant
One peaceful day
Ruin her
Happy Seventeen
Everything is the same
Life in prison
How to let go?
Final preparation
Wishes
Make love
The End of this pathetic life
snippets
More snippets
Amber's cafe
A cute little guest
Something is weird about the kid
Reunion
Why would the master of the magic tower be here?
My peace is here
At Death's Door
Death
Power
Something impossible
My happy place
Holy Power
Exposed
The king's summon
The king's request
Ahin's rose of affection
You have to stay
Party
An old friend and an 'accident'
Take care of the mess
My Dear Lovely Lady
The kids and the things they do
Training
Success
Under attack
A Genuine Gift
Matching scars
Odd relationship
Cute
The Elf's Plea
Mana core
The Forest Of Elves
Why want the core?
Mana core
The Night Of The Full Moon Game
Dance for me
The Next Task
This Beautiful Person
The Bane Of His Existence
Display of power
Bitter Truth
The Time That Made Him What He Is: The Beginning
The Time That Made Him What He Is : The Isolation
Tree infused palace
The Time That Made Him What He Is : A Half Bastard
The Time That Made Him What He Is : Betrayal
The Time That Made Him What He Is :Abandonment
The Time That Made Him What He Is :No Hope, No Power
The Time That Made Him What He Is:Powerless
No one else but you
Volume 3
Dynamics
Gender Bender

The exes

3.3K 137 39
By Chick_ennugget

>>Amber

The rose burst into hot flames, sending shockwaves rippling through the crowd. Gasps of surprise echoed through the arena as spectators recoiled in astonishment, and even Prince Lyal himself seemed taken aback by the sudden turn of events.

With a startled cry, he instinctively threw the flaming rose away, his movements swift and desperate. But it was too late—the damage had been done. The intense heat and unexpected spectacle had spooked his horse, sending it into a frenzy of panic.

The majestic animal reared up on its hind legs, its powerful hooves thrashing wildly as it fought to break free from its rider's control. Prince Lyal, caught off guard by the sudden outburst, struggled to maintain his balance, his hands desperately clutching at the reins in a futile attempt to regain control.

But it was no use. With a final, heart-wrenching cry, the horse bucked violently, sending Lyal tumbling to the ground in a chaotic blur of motion and pain.

The crowd watched in stunned silence as the prince fell, the sound of his impact echoing through the arena like a thunderclap. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as he lay motionless on the ground, the air thick with a palpable sense of dread and concern.

And then, with a collective gasp, the spectators rushed forward, their voices blending into a cacophony of shouts and cries as they swarmed around the fallen prince, their hands reaching out to offer aid and support in his time of need.

"Lyal!" Illaris hopped down the benches to go to her lover. I glanced at her, then looked at Lyal in horror.

So, they are a thing.

I wonder if they had anything going on when Lyal called me a whore and stormed off.

I looked away, I had no reason to offer help. So while everyone was busy with him, I chose to make my escape.

***

Why did that rose burst into flames? Someone clearly used magic. But who the hell is insane enough to harm a royal prince?

I was walking as fast as I could manage with my limp and it was when I was crossing the garden when I heard someone behind me.

"Excuse me," Someone called out to me.

I turned around to look at a woman running towards me. Red hair, green eyes, slim but busty. Looked like a commoner but one I had never seen or met before.

She came and stood in front of me, catching her breath,

"Yes?" I responded, curious about her sudden approach

"Oh, um," She was breathing heavily. Did she run all the way here to catch me? "One moment," She paused to catch her breath and I smiled at her. She was on the cute side, the type you want to cuddle with. And, I know it's the first time I'm seeing her, but she gave off a very positive vibe.

She let out one final breath and then stood up straight, "I'm sorry for stopping you out of the blue,"

"It's alright,"

"I know we don't know each other, but there's something really important I want to talk to you about."

"Yes?" I looked at her with curiosity, "What is it?"

"That-" She seemed a little hesitant, "This might sound strange but-"

Before she could speak, however, "Hey! You noble-wannabe!" A group of familiar faces appeared in front of us, cutting her off.

The moment I saw them, a chill went down my spine.

Oh No...

Four girls, all adorned in jewelry and lavish dresses walked towards us. They were my ex-friends, individuals who had once been close to me but now seemed intent on causing trouble.

As they approached, their taunting laughter filled the air, their mocking gazes fixed on me with malicious intent. I felt a pang of unease wash over me, knowing all too well the kind of vulgarity they were capable of inflicting.

They must have been there, watching the tournament, sitting somewhere I refused to look at. And of course, because Ahin and Prince Lyal presented me with the rose, everyone there saw me.

This was bound to happen.

The woman beside me seemed to sense the tension in the air, her expression faltering slightly as she glanced between me and the girls who came and surrounded me. Sensing that this wasn't the right time or place to continue our conversation, she made a swift decision.

"Excuse me," She murmured, her voice tinged with disappointment, "I'll come find you again." She turned to leave, her steps hurried but determined. It was a wise decision on her part. She was clearly a commoner and offending a noble lady would do her no good.

I watched her go, a sense of regret gnawing at me as I felt like there was something important she wanted to convey. Her eyes seemed to say so.

"Where are you looking at!" Rize snapped her fingers in front of me like one does to get the attention of a monkey.

Once again, my past had come back to haunt me. Am I not meant to have peace in my life or what?

"Well, well, well, look who it is," Thorn said, her voice dripping with contempt. "If it isn't little Miss Trouble herself, back from the depths of obscurity." She taunted me, wanting to see how I would react to her words.

I guess all of them are confused to see me. After all, I look just like their 'best friend' Corvina.

"Excuse me?" I said, "Do I know you?" I stood my ground, "I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Oh, don't play dumb with us," Ravioli said, a cruel smirk twisting her lips. "We know exactly who you are—or should I say, who you look like." She twisted her words to make it look like she's confident but her words actually don't make any sense.

My brows furrowed in confusion, "And who do I look like?' Their words like daggers aimed at my heart. So, they're only here because I look like Corvina. That's such a stupid thing to do.

"You're nothing but a cheap imitation," Thorn's voice was laced with venom. "A pathetic copy of someone we despise."

Someone they despise? I was someone they despised? Huh! I scoffed, wow.

"Exactly," Rize agreed, followed by the others,

"If you despise the sight of me, why come after me?" I asked

"Huh!" Honey, the blonde pig-tailed scoffed at me, "The fact you look exactly like that whore, Corvina, pissed us all," Anger simmered beneath the surface, a fiery rage bubbling up in response to their hostility but I didn't act on it

After all

I used to be just like them. We all had these thoughts, filled with hate for each other. But as long as we were part of the same circle, we wouldn't say it to each other. But Corvina was dead now. And they could hate a dead person all they wanted.

"And so?" I looked at her with a 'disgusted' expression, "Just because I look like someone, you want to bully me?"

"Keep your mouth shut, peasant!" Thorn grabbed my hair and pulled them, making me wince, "Hmph!" She was proud of what she did, "I never got to do this with that bitch Corvina, but I like how someone had the same face." She yanked my hair up, making me stumble towards her, "I get to do whatever I want with a low-born,"

"Let me go," I glared at her

Slap!

My eyes went wide when Honey slapped my face, "We told you to keep your mouth shut," She said and grabbed the other part of my hair, pulling it from the other side

I let out a yelp, "Oww! Stop!!" I tried to claw at them but they both pushed me back, making me fall butt-flat on the dirty ground, "What the hell is wrong with you people!" I looked at them, "Are you out of your mind?"

"What part of," Ravioli reached for my neck, "Keep your mouth shut, did you not understand?"

Shit!

As a commoner, it isn't a wise choice to fight with nobles but these girls are getting on my nerves!

Rize reached for my neck and I slapped her hand away. She gasped as I stood up, "You bitch!" She looked at the others and decided to attack me at once.

I took a battle stance, ready to fight all of the sudden they paused.

No, it looked like they were frozen in place. Their hands were reaching out to me, their eyes moving in confusion, but their bodies stood suspended.

What is happening? I looked at them all by doing a full 360 turn, but they all remained there. Then, their dresses caught on fire.

!!!

Holy!

I moved out of the circle as their eyes grew wide in panic but they couldn't speak. The fire increased, burning their dresses from the bottom and going up.

Oh man.

I stood far away from them and stared at them in disbelief. Do I get someone to help?

I folded my arms.

Or do I not? I mean, why should I?

"Help!!!" Honey managed to get her voice out, "Oh God!! Someone!! Please help!!!" She screamed but there wasn't anyone around really.

No one but me.

"Help!!!" Honey also managed to move her face and she looked at her with her eyes filled with horror, "Please," She begged, "Please help!!" The fire was flowing upwards, but it was rather slow.

"..." I didn't reply. I stared at the odd fire that was taking its time. It's the same magic. I knew it. It's the same type that burnt that rose.

"Please!!" I heard Rize's voice, "Please, do something about this!!" She was looking at me too. With tears in her eyes.

Thorn caught my attention. She still couldn't speak but she could turn her head around. Her eyes were watering and then she started to cry. I could see she was trying to speak but her lips looked as if they were super-glued together, and that fact got her distressed. Big fat tears rolled down her cheeks but she couldn't do anything about it.

"Please," Honey said, "The fire!!" I looked down again, it had burnt a great deal of the dresses and it was burning their skin now, "God!!" She screamed but somehow, no one came in our direction.

I looked around.

I was taking a quiet path back. So, I get why no one would be here. Plus, the staff and most other people must be busy with Prince Lyal.

"Why should I help you?" I pointed at my face, "I don't help bullies," I had the upper hand now, and honestly, it felt good.

"Please, please, I'm sorry," Honey said, "I'm really sorry," Tears streamed down her face as her legs burned, "Please!!" She screamed.

Rize began to yell in pain and so do Ravioli, "Please," They all begged me, "Please, please do something,"

They begged so much, I started feeling bad for them.

But what am I supposed to do here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 161 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
1.1K 43 20
Alma never imagined that her life would end when it had only begun. She lived in a small town with her strict grandmother who never once showed her a...
2M 43.2K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
492K 27.7K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...