The Mafia's Son III

By ehrikuhhh

Mob wife. Married to the Kingpin himself. With a little blessing on the way, ALL before my twenty first bir... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.

Chapter Thirty Four.

4K 190 106
By ehrikuhhh

Isaac's POV

I sit anxiously in the damn hospital chair, next to my wife's bed, nervously shaking my right leg up and down as I attempt to keep myself together, as I try to keep myself put together and not lose my shit for Hailey's sake.

I ignore my phone vibrating in my slacks, it's been ringing nonstop since I got to the hospital no doubt my family trying to get ahold of me or worse Hailey's father trying to figure out what happened.

I watch her sleep intensely, paranoid that I'm gonna lose her any second, having to remind myself to breathe every minute or so, she's fine, she's alive, she's okay.

I drop my gaze down to her now flat stomach, my anger instantly wanting to crawl up my throat.

They're fine. She's fine. The baby's fine.

Dion's voice continues to play in the back of my head. If it weren't for him I definitely would've blacked out the second I got to the hospital. I actually still can't believe I got here in one piece, I was in my car and driving over 100 mph the second Ric's stress call came in.

Valentine had given us the slip. He wasn't in Jersey like we would have hoped. Robsciotti's men were the only ones in New Jersey, we were about to pursue them when the stress call came in and my entire world stopped moving.

It was happening again. My girl was in danger and I was nowhere near by. I immediately got into my car and started heading towards her leaving my father and men behind.

Pops blew my phone up about ten minutes later and I answered it on the 8th fucking time, reminding me that I was no use to them if I ended up in the hospital for wreckless driving, that he wasn't far behind to slow the fuck down and breathe.

I couldn't.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldn't do anything, I was running on override because next thing I knew I was running into the hospital, blacking out nearly half of the drive here.

Dion had the entire hospital heavily guarded with men by the time I got there but it wasn't enough for me, it wasn't enough for her so I had my men that were standing outside send out for more trucks, she needed more security.

No matter how much I try, I can't get his voice out of my head, I can't get the words Dion first told me the second I seen him.

She was bleeding.

I immediately rushed into the hospital room the second the words left his mouth and nearly wanted to fall on my knees when I saw Hailey lying unconscious on the bed, her round belly from this morning gone.

Placental abruption. She had placental abruption due to abdominal trauma and had to have an emergency C-section in order to save her and Isaiah's life.

It was too soon. It was too soon for him to be here; he still had weeks to go. This was not how everything was supposed to go. She was supposed to have a healthy normal delivery. She wasn't supposed to be put in danger, she wasn't supposed to get hurt, not again.

My son is here. I'm officially a father. He's here. He's alive. He's okay. He's currently down at the NICU being monitored to ensure everything goes okay and will probably have to be there for about a week or so, but he's fine, he's alive, Hailey's alive, they're both alive.

I continue to shake my leg up and down as I hear the door open and close behind me. Dion and the hospital staff are the only ones allowed in here, they're actually the only ones allowed on the floor, I have the entire floor shut down.

My parents are not allowed up here. Her dads not allowed up here. Other families are not allowed up here unless my men are escorting them to the room they need to get to.

If I'm on high alert and on my toes everyone's gonna share the exact same anxious feeling. I don't care about anything nor anyone that isn't my wife at this point.

I turn to look behind me to see a nervous nurse standing at the doorway, afraid to even breathe the wrong way around me. I haven't exactly been the nicest since I got here.

I wave her in and she's quickly nodding her head and rushing over to the machines beside my wife's bed. She gets on the computer and starts checking her vitals, clicking away on the keyboard.

She turns around, looking in my direction. "D-do y-you need anything, Mr. Matteo? Can I get you something?"

I shook my head and asked, "you done?" Never taking my eyes off of my wife.

"Y-yes, blood pressure is still good. S-she's stable."

"Then get out," I gritted in between clenched teeth, looking up to look at her.

She glances down at the gun I have laying on the bed next to Hailey and is instantly nodding her head yes, quickly leaving the room.

I'm alone for about two minutes when there's another soft knock on the door and Dion's poking his head inside, walking in a moment later.

He walks over to me placing a hand on top of my shoulder, "how are you holding up man?"

I quickly shake his touch off of me not wanting to be bothered and sit up straight in the chair, "give it to me."

I hear him inhale a deep breath as I glance up at him and watch him nod his head. "He's fine, the bullet missed his heart and major nerves, they got it out, he should make a full recovery."

I nod, "he on this floor?"

"Yeah. Him and Cris. I was able to put both dumb dumbs in the same room thankfully."

I nod silently.  "Who's on Isaiah?"

"Your new favorite duo. Sacramento and MK."

I nod again. "Ric awake yet?"

"No, he was out when I stopped to check in, they both were... Ian wants access to the floor, KP."

I nod. "That's fine, put him with Beanie again then."

Dion nods, placing his hand back on my shoulder, "let me tell them about Aj."

I nod in agreement, "you can tell babycakes, let me be the one to break it to, Ric. David get an update on the second truck?"

"Yeah," he sighs. "It was still in the parking lot. Both men still inside, bullets in their heads. They're with the corners."

"I want the bodies, Dee. Those are my men, those bodies belong to me."

"I'll see what I can do.. David wants to see his daughter, KP."

"Yeah?" I answer silently, my blood immediately starting to boil. "You know what I want? Robsciotti's fucking head," I snarl.

Dion quickly looks in Hailey's direction as she begins to stir in her sleep.

He places a finger on his lips, shushing me, tilting his head towards the door, "let's take this outside, let's let her sleep for a bit."

I inhale a deep breath and grab my gun from the bed and get up from the chair.

Tucking my gun away I walk up to the bed and lean down to kiss my wife on her forehead, "I'm gonna fix this," I whisper. "This ends right here."

I place a second kiss on her forehead and follow Dion out of the room, and down the hall into the little waiting room where a handful of my men are on standby, guarding the entrance to the elevator.

I snap my fingers, gaining the attention of the two closest guys near me, instructing them to go stand at Hailey's door.

My skin begins to feel like it's on fire as everyone's eyes fall on me, my throat starts to feel like it's closing up as the anger begins to crawl up my spine and grab ahold of me, I can feel my blood rushing to my head like every single time the blackout is about to take over.

I don't want to black this out though. I want to feel this anger, I want to feel this rage, the hatred. I inhale a deep breath, slowly exhale it through my nose and pull my cell phone out of my slacks as it continues to vibrate.

There's multiple missed calls, multiple notifications, messages from everyone and anyone. My father. Hailey's father. Dominic. Everyone.

I click on the most recent message thread, it's from the surveillance team. There's a video attached with "Once upon time surveillance, boss."

The store where Hailey was attacked at.

I click on the video watching Ric drag Hailey through the entire store before their running off camera and it's switching over to a different clip and feel my heart instantly pick up in my chest when I see that Valentine has his hands on my pregnant wife.

I watch Hailey try and get out of his grasp and quickly jam something into his neck when the angle of the camera is changing and she's being knocked down to the ground.

My heart continues to slam in my chest as I watch the soundless footage and watch my wife crawl on her back, scooting further and further away and quickly zoom in on the screen when I see her hand reach for something, keeping all over her attention in front of her, on Val as he points down at her, his lips moving.

I hear my heart beat even louder in my ears as I begin to drown everything else out around me, feeling Dion walk up beside me, as chaos begins to unfold in the video.

I watch my wife grab the gun from the floor and point it in front of her and swear to God that I hear the gunshots in my head when she pulls the trigger and Val is falling to his knees in front of her and instantly feel myself lose myself.

Tearing my gaze away from the video I look up at Dion who's standing next to me, who's been watching it right along with me and shove my phone in his direction as the loud ringing and two gunshots continue to play over and over in my ear.

She killed him.

My innocent wife, Hailey- took a fucking life, she killed Val herself.

She. Killed. Him.

"Where the fuck is Robsciotti!" I shout, stepping away from my best friend. "Why hasn't anyone got any word on him?!" I look around at every single one of my men here in the hospital lobby with me, quickly losing my patience, myself.

"How the fuck does someone find my wife before we find him?!"

All seven men stay quiet, looking off to the ground.

"Answer me when I'm speaking to you!"

"We don't know, boss," one of the seven men answers.

"Hey." I feel Dion place a hand on the back of my shoulder blade. "Let's take a breather, KP." He lowers his voice. "Red's fine, the baby's fine."

I immediately shake his touch off of me, completely lost in the rage that's grabbing hold of me.

"I want that mother fucker dead by the end of the week!" I snarl, looking back over at my men. "You hear me? DEAD."

"Yes sir," all seven men answer.

"As a matter of fact. I want that mother fuckers head on my dining room table by dinner time on Friday. I want that piece of shit head as my center piece, I want to watch him fucking rot away."

"Isaac-"

I turn to look at Dion who's still standing dangerously close to me, my entire body on fire. "Start my fucking curfew tonight."

"Curfew?!" One of my guys mumbles from behind me.

"You gotta be kidding me, KP. Think about this man, you don't want to go down that road, you don't want to taint your name with that kind of power. I understand your upset but let's stop and really think about this. Your dad hasn't enforced a curfew in years."

"They didn't just come after my wife, Dion, they attacked my unborn child, who's in the fucking NICU! THE NICU, DION!" I place my hands on his chest, shoving him back, "START MY FUCKING CURFEW."

Dion nods his head and turns to look at my men lingering close by, "you heard'em, get everyone to the warehouse, I'll be there in thirty."

"Yes sir."

"Fuck the warehouse," I snarl. "Bring them here. I want the entire faction in the parking lot in fifteen minutes by the time I make my way downstairs."

"Are you insane, KP? This is a fucking hospital. There's families here, kids here."

"Does it look like I give a fuck?!" He doesn't answer. "No. I want this entire city at my fucking mercy starting NOW. They're gonna regret coming after my family." I scoff looking around the room noticing all the anxious eyes looking in my direction.

"They thought my father was bad," I scoff. "They don't know what the fuck is about to hit them. There's a fucking reason why this city belongs to us, to me. Move out!"

***

May God have mercy on these people's soul because Isaac ain't about too 😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 13.6K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...
380K 13.2K 36
"She better be okay. Otherwise the world Was going to see a bloodpath of epic proportions in organized Crime world"- Mason Russo ...
85.8K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
1M 29.3K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...