Smutty Anime Oneshots

Door AridesaAdams

This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them Meer

Denki
Karma
Shoto
Meguru
Mr. Compress
Suna
Aizawa
Mikasa
Mina
Shinsou
Levi
Bakugou
Kirishima
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Fanart Mineta
Erwin
Rengoku
A/N
A/N
Denki x Male reader
Karma x Male Reader
Hawks
Iida
Important!
Eren
Toji
Sukuna
QUESTION
Gojo
Eren pt.2
Dabi
Karasuma

Contest

2.1K 11 11
Door AridesaAdams

I'm going to be writing a Sukuna pt. 2. So I would like you all to comment a setting and plot and whoever has the best setting and plot with be tagged in it and I'll write it. It can be smut or fluff and if you would like someone I haven't done yet please comment who they are, what anime they're from, a setting, and plot, and which characters from that anime you want in it. I also might make the second best one into a full story. I hope that you all enjoy these oneshots as much as I've enjoyed writing them. Also thank you so much for all the support I have received from this. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be as popular as it is. Also if you like Hange from Attack on Titan, please feel free to comment a setting and plot because I honest don’t know what it should be. I also have a Miriko one in my drafts but I don't know if anyone would really want her so comment yes if you want me to go ahead with my plan to write the Miriko oneshot. Again thank you so much for all the love you guys have shown this story, I've enjoyed reading your comments.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.7K 967 25
You were the daughter of a high up noble family with close relations to the Queen, your father being a major supporter of her and the royal family in...
167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
288K 1.9K 18
Well. It's a book about smuts between certain characters in the Anime Hit Tokyo Ghoul (7/26/19- 10.4k READS!!!!!! ) (8/17/19- I updated, sectioning...