๐‚๐Ž๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„

By Youtzin_Osoro-emoshi

โ–  ๐ƒ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž ร— ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก/๐‹๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ... More

๐‚๐Ž๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„ โ”Š ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ || สแดแดœ sษชแดแด˜สŸส แดแดœsแด›...
๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ || แด€ แด…ษชา“า“แด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส...
๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ || แด›สœแด‡ sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษด แดกษชสŸสŸ แดœษดา“แด€ษชสŸษชษดษขสŸส แด›แด€แด˜ แดœแด˜แดษด สแดแดœส€ แด…แดแดส€...

๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ || แดกแด‡ แดา“แด›แด‡ษด แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡xแด„แด‡แด˜แด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ...

418 34 93
By Youtzin_Osoro-emoshi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚠︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ⃞                                          𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄  
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In our yearning, we often dream of the exceptional...

Yet reality extends to us only what is within our reach, even if it falls short of our hopes.

Moondae settled into his assigned seat, a sense of contentment radiating from him. His performance had been good, earning him the 17th rank. Just as he took his place, a voice from the 15th rank caught his attention. Turning towards the source, Moondae saw a young man who appeared to be around his own age, exuding a gentle and welcoming demeanor. "Hello~" the young man greeted him with a friendly smile.

As Moondae exchanged greetings with a composed demeanor, the young man's smile widened. "You're incredibly talented at singing!" he praised Moondae with genuine admiration. Moondae met his gaze with a neutral expression before reciprocating the compliment, saying, "Thank you. I believe you also delivered an outstanding performance."

"Yes? Hahaha!" The young man laughed jovially, though Moondae had missed the opportunity to watch his performance. However, judging by his impressive 15th rank, he undoubtedly possessed talent. Pointing to his name tag on his chest, the young man introduced himself, "My name is Lee Sejin!"

Moondae suppressed a sigh, replying with a bold expression, "My name is Park Moondae. Please take good care of me." Sejin responded with a grin, echoing, "Please take good care of me~" Suddenly remembering, Sejin added, "You... Dance... Good... Too..." A hint of laughter danced in his eyes as Moondae stared at him impassively. 'Yeah, just keep laughing at me, you punk,' Moondae thought to himself.

As memories of the earlier events flooded Moondae's mind, he couldn't blame Sejin for his comment. He vividly recalled the moment he had to showcase his dancing skills after focusing solely on his exceptional singing during the performance. A cringe crept over him as he remembered striking the iconic pose with all he could muster.

With an attempt at grace, he lifted one leg delicately, raised both arms, and formed a heart with his fingers. "... Cue the music," he murmured with a solemn expression, visible only to one observer (Cale).

❝​Oh, how delightful it is to feel connected to you, my dear❞

❝​My heart dances with joy, creating a symphony of emotions akin to popcorn popping away❞

❝​This overflowing sensation within me is truly a delight!❞

As Moondae began his dancing, the audience couldn't contain their laughter. One of the judges even spat out their drink in surprise. Among them, Youngrin, who had requested the dance, gave a respectful nod at the simple footwork. It appeared she and the judge with crimson hair were the only ones maintaining a professional demeanor in the room.

❝​POP! POP!❞

❝​The rhythmic beats resonate, echoing through my being~❞

Before long, a familiar segment of the song, one that could be danced to by most kids his age, began to play. Moondae continued to dance to the easy beat of the tune known as the "forbidden song" for the CSAT. This song had been the primary cause of distraction during the students' listening days.

❝​POP! POP!❞

❝​Ah, you are my sweet Popcorn~ (Oh yes!)❞

❝​My heart!❞

❝​CON CON CON CON❞

❝​Embrace it!❞

The vibrant chorus of MallangDalcom's 〈POP☆CON〉, released a decade ago, resonated powerfully in the ears of listeners. Known for its popularity among those who shared dance covers, the song's choreography was refreshingly simple in complexity.

In simpler terms, even young children in the early grades of elementary school could effortlessly follow along. Moondae would have faced a potential curse if he had chosen to perform this song during its peak trend a decade ago. Despite this, he deliberately selected it, envisioning a pathway to evoke nostalgic memories and transition it into a comedic spectacle.

Moondae maintained a stoic expression as he danced with fervor, refraining from showing any hint of amusement despite the comical atmosphere surrounding him. It was important for him to convey the image of dedication and hard work in his performance, a sentiment that was not far from the truth given the effort he had poured into perfecting his routine. Through rigorous practice, he had elevated his skill level to new heights.

As the judges clapped and chuckled in response, there was a fleeting moment of uncertainty as to whether he had erred in his routine, yet Moondae remained composed, leaving the final judgment in the hands of the audience. "Thank you" he bow as some of the judges tried to compose themselves.

One of the poised judges, who was both the most striking and well-known to Moondae, softly uttered, "Your hard work is evident." Cale, a member of the up-and-coming international sensation known as Scalesent, spoke serenely, casting a nonchalant glance towards Moondae, as if the whimsical dance he had performed was truly commendable.

Moondae's lips curved upwards ever so slightly, contemplating the reason why he, Ryu Gunwoo, who typically viewed idols as mere financial assets, had become a fan of Scalesent, particularly drawn to Cale. It is Cale's genuine and nonchalant way of offering praise to others was what captured Gunwoo's admiration.

Although Moondae felt a deep admiration for Cale, he knew better than to openly display it. While initially, gaining the attention of Dorce, the dedicated Scalesent fandom, might seem advantageous, there were those who would undoubtedly accuse him of exploiting their affection to ascend the social ranks.

Thus, Moondae understood that winning Dorce's favor would not necessarily lead to a positive outcome for him in the long run.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚠︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ⃤                                𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐒  
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Moondae gazed upon Cale, who exuded a sense of effortless grace and nonchalance, appearing unfazed by the task of evaluating future stars. His demeanor was akin to someone enjoying a leisurely picnic, casually indulging in a cup of tea. Thanks to Cale's demeanor, his feedback exuded positivity, encapsulated by his calm words that echoed the sentiment, "With heartfelt dedication, anyone has the potential to excel."

Although Cale did not explicitly phrase it that way. Moondae's gaze shifted towards Lee Sejin, a participant who marked his official debut through this program. As Lee Sejin's name echoed in his head, Moondae contemplated whether his success was attributed solely to personal relationships.

As time unfolded, it came to light that the young man from the program one year after, had become embroiled in a drug scandal, undertaking the role of a distributor. Moondae's thoughts drifted back to the distressing news of Sejin's arrest, a tarnishing revelation that lingered in the future.

Gazing towards the stage, Moondae made a silent resolve to maintain a cautious distance, opting not to engage in any discourse or association with the troubled figure, mindful of the turmoil that could inevitably follow.

Moondae directed his gaze towards his status window, dismissing any futile musings as he focused solely on his own survival.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

❏ [ Name: Park Moondae (Ryu Gunwoo) ]

Level: 5

Title: None

Singing: A

Dancing: D

Appearance: C+

Talent: C

Traits: Possessing boundless potential

Untapped Points: 1

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

With a heavy heart, Moondae confronted the stark truth of his dismal dancing abilities. Every practice session served as a poignant reminder of his inadequacies, the thought 'Park Moondae has no talent in dancing...' echoing within him. He pondered the potential of investing 2 or 3 points in the future to enhance his dancing prowess. Furthermore, he observed a delightful transformation in his visual appeal as he dedicated more attention to his appearance.

Moondae demonstrated the exceptional ability to enhance his stats through personal growth, distinct from the conventional level-up process displayed in the status window. This independent progression highlighted his perseverance and potential for advancement, presenting a promising development in his journey. To add to the intrigue, a unique pop-up notification appeared adjacent to his status window.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ Triumphant Display! ]

Your magnificent performance has left a
lasting impression on the masses!

: Click here to reveal your exceptional qualities! ☜

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Once again, an unexpected surprise appeared before Moondae. Despite the peculiar nature of the situation, the terms Triumphant and qualities hinted at promising rewards. With a nonchalant gesture of running his hand through his hair, he clicked on the icon. What unfolded next was truly captivating. A grayscale image of a slot machine filled the screen, with the reel next to the previously pulled lever spinning rapidly, adding an element of intrigue to the moment.

As the slot machine gradually slowed its spinning, Moondae was able to discern the different contents displayed on the slots. Among them, only a few were marked in copper hue, while the majority remained in shades of gray.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ Strong Heart ]

[ The Eraser of Humiliation ]

[ Tears of the Alligator ]

[ Rest Only in Death ]

[ Behold Me! ]

[ ... ]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Moondae gazed blankly at the peculiar and unattractive names listed before him. While it was beneficial to know the characteristics associated with each option, the names themselves left much to be desired. With a sense of resignation, he observed the slot machine, anticipating its imminent halt.

The slot that stops is copper.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ Characteristic Unveiled: 'Rest Only in Death (D)' ]

Upon activation, fatigue becomes a stranger
even amidst the absence of slumber.

Bask in a 30% acceleration bonus between the hours
of midnight and 4:00 am, enriching your endeavors.

This blessing endures for a week,
a single chance to revel in unwavering vitality.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Moondae found himself quietly astonished by the intriguing revelation before him, though he kept a composed exterior to avoid any suspicion of erratic behavior. The discovery of a seemingly useful characteristic was a pleasant surprise, despite the slightly unfavorable name it bore. In any case, the concept of pulling was quite literal in this context, adding an element of fascination to the whole experience. Noticing the addition of [Rest Only in Death (Inactive)] in the status window, Moondae made a mental note to consider the optimal timing for its utilization.

As the evaluation continued its deliberations, with the presence of a suspected drug distributor in close proximity to Moondae, while the arrival of the supposedly final debut member loomed. With graceful poise, a young man of slender stature and elongated limbs graced the stage, standing solo amidst the array of trainees. His solitary presence hinted at a newcomer unbridled by existing ties within the group.

A hushed murmur rippled through the participants seated in the gallery, not solely due to the solo entrance of the contestant. "Wow!" "Incredible!" reverberated through the space as the entrant's striking handsomeness captured everyone's attention. The judges themselves openly expressed their admiration below, commenting on his resemblance to a graceful deer.

With light brown hair cascading over his shoulders, and eyes to match the shade, coupled with a complexion as fair as freshly fallen snow, his features exuded an ethereal beauty. In Moondae's perspective, this newcomer's appearance alone set a standard that surpassed the worries of making a debut amidst the other participants.

Could Moondae dare to muse that he may have achieved a level where survival programs were no longer a necessity? Confidence whispered of promising prospects post-program, yet the revelation of a new name on his own chest, [ Seon Ahyeon ] hinted at mysteries yet to unfold.

If Seon Ahyeon's mesmerizing looks couldn't pave his path to debut, perhaps talent had deserted him entirely. His beauty appears to surpass that of most idols captured through Ryu Gunwoo's lens. Moondae's eyes then rested on Cale, an exception to the rule. Frankly, all members of Scalesent are exceptional, possessing an otherworldly charm that sets them apart as truly beautiful beings.

'How did they become so breathtakingly beautiful? Perhaps it's in their genes,' Moondae pondered silently before turning his attention back to Seon Ahyeon. Judging by the status window, he estimated that all of Seon's abilities, except visual which he suspected to be around an S level, likely fell somewhere between the F and D grades.

'If only I could glimpse into the status windows of others, everything would be clear,' Moondae thought wistfully. To his astonishment, as soon as that idea crossed his mind, a window materialized next to the participant, revealing a fascinating insight into their hidden attributes.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

❏ [ Name: Seon Ahyeon ]

Singing: B- (A)

Dancing: A (EX)

Appearance: A+ (S+)

Talent: B (A+)

Characteristics: Grit (Inactive)

⚠︎ Abnormal Status: Self-Esteem Deficiency

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The status window shimmered with brilliance, exuding a sense of unparalleled magnificence. It was so awe-inspiring that Moondae felt certain he would effortlessly secure a spot in the top 10 rankings. The values within brackets seemed to hint at the maximum growth potential, indicating a future brimming with promise.

With an enchanting aura and a natural flair for dance, coupled with exceptional vocal and visual abilities, Seon Ahyun possessed the makings of a true star in the making. Yet, a veil of uncertainty draped over his true worth, casting a shadow over his potential for greatness due to a troubling lack of self-esteem, serving as an anomaly in his otherwise extraordinary status.

Observing the abilities of others provided a tremendous advantage, granting Moondae a sense of reassurance that he would not face deprivation solely relying on an entertainment company. Moondae's gaze turned to Seon Ahyeon as he lifted the microphone, preparing to introduce himself. "H-hello," he began, yet his speech was marked by a stutter, though not borne of nervousness.

Moondae observed Seon Ahyeon quietly, noting his struggle with a stuttering disorder. As he discerned the unique nature of this symptom, Moondae also sensed Ahyeon's acute self-awareness of his speech impediment. Contemplating the weight of anxiety and embarrassment that Ahyeon seemed to carry, Moondae questioned the appropriateness of acknowledging the profound impact of these emotions from his seat away from the stage.

That seemed to be the key. Moondae swiftly grasped the intricacies of Seon Ahyun's unique status window. The potential to weave Ahyun's stuttering into a captivating narrative through his visual and skillful abilities was evident, prompting Moondae to ponder why Ahyun had not able to debut.

As anticipated, could the issue extend beyond the mere anomaly in his status to a deeper struggle with self-esteem? Yearning for a deeper understanding, Moondae longed to unearth more details...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ Self-Esteem Deficiency ]

: Self-derision consumes me

A decrement of two levels across all attributes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Unexpectedly, another pop-up appeared before Moondae, allowing him to access details effortlessly through mere thought. 'This is quite handy,' he mused, realizing he needed to reevaluate his status abnormality to determine the remaining time. His focus shifted to the stage, where the storytelling was unfolding. Seon Ahyeon appeared to be elucidating his condition while the production team endeavored to craft it into an interesting narrative.

In a sea of falsity, fabricated reactions permeated the participants around him. One individual stood out with a sorrowful countenance and a disapproving head shake, ideal for a reaction cut. Their responses to such a delicate subject were unwarranted, veering towards what editing could depict as a form of assault.

Instead of reacting with agitation, Moondae maintained his composure, gazing ahead with a subtle expression of understanding and acceptance, his countenance a canvas of calm amidst the storm of pretense.

After exchanging a few obligatory pleasantries, the judges delicately requested the spotlight. "Seon Ahyeon, would you grace us with your performance?" "Y, yes..." The ensuing stage surpassed the initial low expectations, teetering on the edge of transforming into a commendable overall presentation. Therefore, if the status window was indeed accurate, it indicated that the participant's performance fell short of showcasing his true talent.

Cale took hold of the microphone, his voice exuding calmness as he announced, "Seon Ahyeon is positioned 18th in the rankings." Despite the jubilant congratulations that filled the room for Ahyeon, a shadow of concern crossed Ahyeon's face. Recognizing this shift in mood, Cale remarked, "I anticipate witnessing your best."

Meeting Cale's unwavering gaze, Ahyeon pondered his next move. "Show my best..." he whispered to himself, a flicker of determination igniting within him. With a deep bow, Ahyeon gracefully exited the stage, now carrying a lighter aura around him. Seating himself beside Moondae without a word.

Moondae felt the urge to break the silence between them, recognizing the importance of maintaining a friendly relationship throughout the program to avoid any potential obstacles to his own debut. However, the thought of engaging in conversation felt burdensome to him. Instead, he opted for a gesture of acknowledgment, bowing his head slightly in Ahyeon's direction.

Seon Ahyeon, taken aback by this unexpected but courteous gesture, felt a rush of flustered appreciation. In response, he reciprocated the bow, a subtle exchange of respect that spoke volumes in their shared silence.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚠︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ⃝                                  𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒  
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the midst of assessing the contestants, Cale engaged in a dialogue with his ancient powers, musing on the unique traits of a transmigrator and regressor. Park Moondae's enigmatic presence continued to evade his thoughts, especially his rings of life. Yet Cale couldn't shake the puzzling query that lingered in his mind: the presence of a death ring in Moondae's body left him questioning the enigma further.

Park Moondae possessed two prominent rings, each carrying its own significance, alongside a third, almost inconspicuous ring representing Death. This anomaly drew Cale's attention, reminiscent of the subtle link between Alver and Jack to the God of the Sun, as indicated by a minuscule ring within them. However, the fact that Park Moondae was associated with Death without being the God of Death added a curious twist to the already intricate web of connections.

Cale's frustration simmered beneath the surface as he contemplated the misfortune that had befallen him. The epitome of darkness and demise, the God of Death was the only one capable of providing answers to the unexplainable events that seemed to follow in his wake.

Jour Thames, gently interjected, <But my dear, it is not the handiwork of the God of Death...> Her words carried a gentle wisdom that hinted at a deeper understanding. Cale let out a sigh, his heart heavy with the knowledge that the blame did not lie with the God of Death. 'But surely he knows what is happening,' he murmured inwardly, acknowledging the deity's ability to hold sway over the delicate threads of fate, subtly molding the course of human lives with his divine influence.

As he observed the participants and disclosed their rankings, a multitude of individuals awaited their turn for assessment. A sudden sense of unwavering scrutiny brushed against him, prompting him to shift his gaze towards the source. There, he caught sight of Park Moondae's focused gaze, his lips briefly part in surprise before quickly regaining composure as their eyes met.

'I feel like he's looking right through me,' Cale thought to himself, a shiver running down his spine as he averted his gaze, oblivious to Moondae's intent focus on Cale's intriguing status window.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

❏ [ Name: Cale Henituse (☐☐☐ ☐☐☐☐☐☐) ]

Singing: S (S+)

Dancing: A- (S)

Appearance: EX

Talent: EX+

Characteristics: Record (Passive/Active)
Misunderstanding (Passive/Active)

⚠︎ Abnormal Status: Fragmented Soul

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Moondae observed the eccentric statistics, both incredibly exceptional and peculiar. The enigmatic boxes only added to the mystery. Was this truly Cale Henituse, or did he possess an alternate identity? Delving into Cale's blend of passive and active characteristics, Moondae's curiosity heightened at the sight of the peculiar status labeled "Fragmented Soul."

Moondae's gaze lingered on the characteristics before him, his eyes widening in disbelief. "What in the world...?" he whispered under his breath. Ahyeon glanced over at him, prompting Moondae to hastily clear his throat as if he had merely uttered nonsensical words. Once Ahyeon's attention shifted elsewhere, Moondae delved into the characteristics with renewed focus and intensity.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ Record ]

: Endowed with a remarkable capacity to recall
information with absolute clarity

Possesses the ability to effortlessly remember even
the smallest details

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ Misunderstanding ]

: Often subject to misinterpretation in words and actions

Yet, viewed in a positive and favorable light by others

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Moondae couldn't shake the feeling that he had stumbled upon a cheat code of sorts. The ability to remember everything and have his actions perceived in a positive light felt surreal, almost as though the universe was playing a trick on him.

While it may seem unfavorable to bear the burden of recalling both the good and bad memories, as well as being misunderstood as a saintly figure, Moondae realized the potential benefits this power could bring, particularly in the realm of idol usage.

Moondae's lips tightened in disappointment as he acknowledged his lack of such extraordinary attributes. Despite this, a flicker of hope ignited within him, pondering the possibility of acquiring similar traits in the future. His gaze shifted to Cale's unfathomable status window, his fingers subtly twitching as he maintained a mask of indifference, concealing the shock and awe churning within him.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ Fragmented Soul ]

: A mere shard of the soul's entirety

Within the confines of this current form resides only a
fragment of the complete soul, dispersed across various realms.
Once the purpose of this existence is fulfilled, destiny decrees
that this fragment shall merge with its counterparts.

Preserving the memories and experiences of its
fellow fragments, this fragmented soul carries the
essence of a unified journey through existence.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Moondae's gaze lingered on Cale once more, his sense of wonder growing at this inexplicable peculiarity. 'How many lifetimes has he traversed?' he pondered. This Cale Henituse possessed the extraordinary ability of [Record], enabling him to remember every single life in vivid detail. Moondae found it overwhelming, unable to fully comprehend the extent of such a profound existence.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚠︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄                                            ⃟         
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Osoroshi ʕ '∩ω∩` ʔ ⦆
Mutz~! How's the chapter? Pretty good, right? Hehe~

⦅ Loko (눈‸눈) ⦆
You're acting strange. If you can't say it, I'll do it for you.

⦅ Loko (·•᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ ) ⦆
Unfortunately, the bear is taking a hiatus. Their academic performance has been declining, with scores barely reaching 80%. They're struggling in English, dropping from 91 to 86, and it's expected to go down to 81 in the 3rd grading period and 76 in the 4th.

⦅ Loko (─。─)
They will be on hiatus for months, returning after their June vacation. For now, they will uninstall distracting apps like Wattpad (although games may stay) to focus on their studies. Don't worry, there's a surprise planned once they graduate.

Osoroshi ʕ ⁎●᷄⩊●᷅⁎ ʔ ⦆
As Loko mentioned, I'm sorry. See you all in a few months. Bayyoh!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚠︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓                                   ⃟     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 242 8
"There is one last world which would have gained a new balance if you didn't directly interevent." Before Cale could say anything, the God of Balance...
50.8K 2K 16
"Do you promise to save them?" I promise I will. It's the only thing that I can do.. But.. There are circumstances "What are those?" You might need t...
215K 15.3K 48
All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the face of a beautiful brown haired woman. ...
28.8K 1.9K 10
alberu has dreams where he's in a relationship with a trashy bastard who he's never even met before so it's a bit awkward to have to meet him ship al...