One-sided Love

By Heart-Productions

when transfer student Ankoku lays his eyes on Ayano he falls deeply in love, but he couldn't have imagined w... More

Week 1-Day 1

chapter 0: arrival

1 0 0
By Heart-Productions

The plane ride was long, nerve-racking and to be frank, boring. Yet once it made contact with the ground a certain brown-haired boy couldn't be happier, Ankoku.
His focus darted to his phone as he texted his parents that he made it safely to Japan, calling a transport he looked out the car window as he bounced his leg, excited as he saw the home his mom had told him he would live in for the duration of his time in Japan.

He set his luggage in his room as he rested on his bed, excited for what the beginning of the year would bring him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 36.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...