roblox one-shot hell

By DELPHIRO

no smut, sorry lads. request your favorite roblox blorbo blingus here! More

RULES + REQUESTS
[af2 ixol x m!reader] safety

[regr + gasa4] aren't you forgetting something?

48 3 5
By DELPHIRO

@Co4gico4gi REQUESTED:

Uhh do you do crossovers? If so I had a idea where the player from gasa4 decides to play Regretevator is reminded about gasa4 and whatever happens next I don't really have a bigger idea then that.

You ask and you will recieve o7.. I hope this is good!

-----

"Floor infinity, going up!" Was a slogan that the Player was used to hearing, yet upon walking into the elevator, seeing the doors close in front of them, they had a feeling today wouldn't be some average day, as per it tended to be for them after certain events involving sentient NPCs and a lot of confusion.

Player didn't want to lie; They missed the somewhat wacky world of Get a Snack at 4 AM dearly, but they had been pressured to move on from it, having accomplished everything and not wanting to be tempted to delete the save data. They left the said data undeleted, and said rather somber goodbyes a few weeks ago. And so, standing in the center of an empty elevator, buttons with infinity symbols, and the sound of ambient music, they had no clue what to do or say.

As they twiddled their thumbs, they heard the ding of the elevator. It was time to explore around, and see what this elevator had in store for them. They saw.. A large dance floor? I mean, it looked similar to that with a massive disco ball rotating overhead. It was like a party! A really neat party.. Like.. Nevermind. They shook their head quickly to keep themselves focused, tapping feet on the floor ambiently to keep their mind occupied, feet moving to the beat of the music.

With the task at hand being to simply stand on a color, they snapped into it. Of course they could do it, hoping it would simply get their mind off of the memories and guilt of leaving that one game behind them, even if it was a rather friendly goodbye. Yet their thoughts of the past and reminiscing on it were cut off by the music stopping, and the floor around the tile they were on vanishing.

They look down, seeing desolated slopes. lights, and two rather not so friendly grinders, making them shiver in terror as they got up quickly, trying to avoid looking at it with a now sick stomach from the anxiety. They didn't want to fall! So they focused on running to the next color as fast as possible, catching their breath as they waited for the flooring around them to vanish once more, and trying to not look at it when it did.

It was 6 rounds total, each getting faster and spiking terror into Player with each one, the last one having them barely make it, their hands having grabbed onto it and pulling them up, leaving them shaky-legged and terrified, like a fish out of water, or a deer in headlights. This was not their idea of fun. They usually caused the chaos! But when they got moved into the elevator again, with more money, they sat down in the corner, trying to calm themselves down.

It was completely, utterly terrifying to be in there, and they had nothing but wishes to never go back to that floor again. Seriously, who lets someone try to grind teenagers for not standing on colors? It was something they couldn't grasp properly in their mind. They seemed to get more irritated and fearful of what it could be, then heard the elevator go off.

Upon hearing the ding, they tensed. Was it gonna be another kind of murder trap? But upon seeing it be.. A road? A racetrack, actually, with cars at the starting point? They sprung to their feet as fast as possible, dashing out and leaping into one of the cars, grinning heavily as they shoved their foot onto the gas pedal as fast as possible.

Barely dodging massive entities that crash down onto the road, driving into rainbow strips that sped up their car, Player felt the wind in their hair and how it would make their hat slightly slide to the side, turning rapidly and barely missing obstacles, driving over ramps.

This was great! And entirely irresponsible, even better! Player would end up reaching the end barely, having to drift their car to the side and entirely stop in order to not hit those right behind the finish line, sending them out of the car and landing on their stomach.

With a groan of pain, Player was teleported back into the elevator. And they laid in the center of it, mentally complaining about how bad it hurt to be straight up tossed out of a car. Not the first time, as they remembered the one time they stole Cashier's car and crashed it.. Yeah, good memories. They had a small smile on their face as they sat up eventually, getting to their feet and still grasping their side as it ached.

The mute teenager remained in the middle of the elevator, seeing as the timer would tick down until it would be time for them to get out of the elevator and see what next rather random, wacky thing would approach them and change how everything ran. And they didn't have to wait long, eyes opening unintentionally by the still-constant scare that the ding of the elevator was, only to hear.. Loud music?

Player grinned widely, and immediately tumbled out of the elevator with no regards to care, scrambling to the shoddy, one-story house that looked just like their own. It made them feel at home at hearing the party music, and seeing the colors of the house the exact same as their old one in the game; cream walls, with a red roof. They walk in through the door, or lack thereof, and saw the bright lights and music. Player grinned wildly and jumped in the midst of the dancing people, trying to put a bit of their own moves in as well.

But a blaring noise would basically cut right through the teenager's thoughts as their head whipped around to the television, seeing a warning.. A meteor was about to crash into the house?! This specific house- They were stunned for a second, then tried to tug one of the partygoers out, yet they didn't budge..? It freaked Player out, they didn't even speak. They were hardly NPCs, then.. They decided to leap out of the house upon smelling something burning, only to hear the house crash behind them seconds after they leaped out.

Landing face-first in the grass, some debris narrowly flew over their head, scaring the life out of them as they stumble to their feet in time to see more meteors crashing down. This was definitely not normal, especially not for things they knew. So their normal instinct was undeniable.

And what would they do?

Panic, of course.

And panic they did, running about like a chicken with no head, barely dodging the meteors tumbling from the sky with no rhyme or reason, no plan in mind other than not dying. They were clumsy and at times even tripped over what seemed to be air, tumbling under a tree that a meteor somehow ricocheted off of, shocking them a bit with a dropped jaw.

They peeked up to see a meteor, flaming hot and red, dropping from the sky like rain toward them with a burning hot glow, almost entrancing with a deadly truth hidden behind it, causing Player to press themselves into the tree, closing their eyes and waiting for the impact, burning, and pain.

Yet it never came.

Player found themselves in the elevator to the sound of the doors shutting, making them get to their feet again, trying to catch their breath as they moved to one of the walls, hands grasping tightly around the railing on the side of the elevator, trying to calm themselves down, one hand going through the bouncy yellow hair atop their head as they contemplate the fact that they just saw three people get murdered in what looked to be a near replica of their own house.

..That surely wasn't going to change their brain chemistry forever, was it? But either way, they remained standing, relying on the cold of the handrail to make themselves not zone out and get more and more afraid. All they could do was wait for the next floor.

And the next floor came.

They honestly didn't want to find out what it was, but they heard.. Another elevator open, and another? With a strong curiosity brought out, they peered around the corner to see.. More elevators, in a sort of line. The fifth one on this weird row was about to open, making them stare. Maybe it was just another elevator, or some kind of treasure?

What they didn't expect.. Was a glow? And an odd, grinding noise. But before they could react, it began to come toward them-- Fast! They leapt away, yet they were a bit slow, getting a sleeve of their hoodie and arm cut by the massive laser, making Player wince and crumble backwards into the elevator's corner again, trying to apply pressure to the arm. They tried to remember the instructions that Dummy once gave to them about handling wounds; Apply pressure to stop the bleeding.. But they were too frantic to remember where to put pressure, or maybe they weren't doing it right- They didn't know!

As the laser looped around a few times, it eventually stopped, and the elevator doors closed, leaving them more time to sit there, bleeding out from their arm and clearly panicking a good bit. Why was everything going absolutely horrendous today? This was not expected.

Within this elevator, they were bleeding out in the corner by the arm; at least it wasn't any sort of actually life-threatening cut, they could tell that. The wound was slowly and steadily bleeding instead of any sort of frantic and gushing blood. They felt awful, and honestly just wanted to return to the lobby and go somewhere else, but there was no other game they felt any interest in, not since they had left the Snack universe.

The ding of the elevator made them wince a bit, Player's eyes fluttering shut as they hoped it wasn't another life-threatening scenario, but the sound of calming music and an indecipherable low voice made them peer out, hoping it wasn't some kind of trick to lead to them dying or getting more injuries.

It was an ice-cream store, their eyes lighting up immediately. They felt a bit better as they approach the table, seeing the options of ice-cream flavors, taking vanilla immediately. They had fond memories of mixing together vanilla ice-cream and Bloxy Cola to make a float, eating it alongside the others. Once they had celebrated it alongside.. They were getting a bit caught up in their memories as they sat at a table.

Staring at the dripping ice-cream going down the cone and onto their hand, the cold touch no longer making them stay in reality, as they look at the clean reflection of the table, their face lightly visible from the table's cleanliness and shine. And they felt upset. They missed the group badly. They wanted to try to shoplift just to be grabbed by the scruff of their hoodie again, to talk and talk for hours, have sleepovers that.. Were honestly just them trying to see how long they could stay in the convenience store before Cashier would kick them out.

But they missed it, tears forming in the mute player's eyes as they sadly bit into the ice-cream. They enjoyed the cold taste but it was rather salty with tears as they remained there, realizing the ice-cream was beginning to heal them, the gash on their arm becoming a small scratch, stinging a bit with its remainder as Player finished the ice-cream just in time to get back to the elevator.

They felt.. A bit better, but not much as the feeling of a weird homesickness dug into them like claws on a predatory cat. Trying to not mess with the small wound on their arm, the torn hoodie still not repaired around it, they paced around the elevator. What if they just.. Went back? But that would mean they had gone back on what they said about sadly never returning. But wouldn't it be a good thing?

Weighing the pros and cons in their head, it was a lot for them to think about, considering the fact that they were still young and unsure of what to do. Yet it was cut off.. And a familiar sight was what they were greeted with.

The convenience store..? Cashier was asleep at the register at the other side of the store. Did the elevator read their mind? Player steps out of the elevator and wonders if they'll get away with this, grabbing a bag of chips off of the shelf and putting it in the elevator, where it would disappear. Interesting! But they didn't want to get lectured.. They wouldn't admit to their crime, but instead, upon seeing  the lights change to yellow, they were confused.

Then it went red, making Player jump out of their skin as they whipped around as fast as possible in their shoddy sneakers. Cashier was awake, and very obviously groggy, blinking a few times before eyes somewhat widening in a mixture of shock and very apparent confusion from the minimum wage worker.

"..player? why are you here?" Is all that he said before Player would basically throw themselves toward him as fast as possible, nearly hurtling themselves over the register to tackle Cashier, knocking both of them over as the other was simply a scrawny teenager, working their job all day, making the both of them hit the floor. Player grinned widely, yet winced upon feeling their small cut make contact with the floor, gaining the attention of the robloxian.

"what did you do this time." Is all that Cashier said, tone tired, and trying to hide the fact that he very much did miss Player as well. But who cares about that, right? As if Player also missed him.. Very much not apparent in the visceral tackle-hug a few moments ago.

Player would raise their arm, showing the tattered hoodie sleeve and the small cut, making the worker facepalm and sigh. "how did you even manage to do that? i.. you know what, i'm not going to ask. come here." He would pull the arm closer, inspecting the small wound and the torn up clothing tiredly within the convenience store.

And he would begin to.. Stitch it together? Player was about to laugh at him for knowing how to stitch. The cold, mean Cashier, knowing how to stitch things back together? How soft.

..Yet as if he could read their mind, he would lightly whap them on the head. "don't even think about it." He tiredly spoke, continuing to stitch it together, rather focused yet a bit bothered about what could've done such big damage to the hoodie like that. It wasn't a secret, he cared for the kid, but how the hell did they get themselves in such situations?

Upon finishing, Cashier did admire his work a good bit, he usually kept what he did in his free-time to himself (As if he got much free-time anyways.) but it was a good day when he got the chance. He would push up the sleeve and let out a disappointed hum. Player tilted their head, hat nearly falling off as they did so.

"you are irresponsible. seriously. i'm not going to clean up after you after what you do." He would lightly lecture as he would scrounge underneath the counter with one hand, continuing on, "if whatever caused that went any deeper, i don't want to think of how i'd be handling the situation. i might have taken your life once.. or twice.. or more than twice, because you shoplifted, but seriously, kid.." He seemed disappointed as he managed to find what he was scrounging for; a band-aid.

Working in the store, there were a few kinds, but he settled for picking one that he knew Player would like. It was blue with a star on it, as he precisely placed it, seeing the kid frown a bit from the lecturing. As if giving puppy-dog eyes to him for being so mean.

"...okay, fine, i guess i missed you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...