[PAUSED] ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž...

By marluxx1a

RESIDENT EVIL 4 VARIOUS // โ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a v... More

๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„

36 3 2
By marluxx1a

WELCOME TO

BRING ME TO LIFE !

WRITTEN BY

sami

VAMPIRE HUNTER AU

idea from WH0RE_4RESIDENTEVIL

My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, until you find it there and lead it back home.

"What's that supposed to mean, blondie!?"

Now that I know what I'm without, you can't just leave me.

"Y'know, I think I prefer that blonde girl over you. She's more fun to mess with."

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems, got to open my eyes to everything.

"If I didn't tolerate you, you would have been dead already."

NOTES !

not me making another book that's gonna take super duper long for me to finish😓. btw I'm trying to make my books gender neutral but i might slip up and use she n her cause that's what I'm used to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 31.8K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
159K 7.2K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
149K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...