π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙖 π™—π™–π™˜π™ π™ͺπ™₯ 𝙙𝙖...

Por gyusfairiehouse

started: august 17 2023 ended: what if you were chosen at a kpop random dance to become one of enhypens back... MΓ‘s

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
authors note
14
15
16
18
new story !

17

107 4 1
Por gyusfairiehouse

'lets all start from the first chorus everyone! since that has the most partner work'

as all the girls waited on the sidelines for their part to begin. the boys stood there waiting for their cue.

'Just come over and bite me' there it was.

she began walking to jake, but he paid no attention to her. he

'It's you and me in this world'

y/n wanted to make eye contact during the dance, just like how they practiced, but jake was constantly staring at the floor or the mirror. she wanted what they had back, but she ruined it. she noticed during the dance, jake hesitated to grab her. she was hurt by this gesture but continued on. as she was looking elsewhere during the dance, she noticed heeseung and the dancer having such great chemistry. he would sometimes stare directly at her and smirk.

what a flirt. she thought.

other members looked comfortable with their partner. however both jake and y/n remained stiff with tension rising between them, and not the good kind. the choreographer noticed this and cut the music.

'y/n and jake. what is with you two? i thought you guys had this down already.'

they both apologized for the inconvenience and tried again.

'you do know you guys will have to be center for the second chorus? if you guys cant get this down then i'm not sure what to tell you. we dont want to disappoint the fans right?' the choreographer said sternly. her eyes pierced through both of them as her frustration grew.

'whatever happened in your personal lives, now is not the time to think about it. we must be professional here. got it?'

they both nod and continue. the other members remained quiet as to not get scolded as well.

as they began again, jake still looked to the floor as to avoid her eye contact. he started to become more comfortable as he was trying to forget what was happening.

'okay good. we will now start from the top'

the choreographer put them into position, with y/n being one of the girls in the mid section of the intro. her knees were hurting as she had to kneel on the hard floor. as they were learning the dance her thighs started to burn as there was a lot of getting up and going back down on the floor.

after hours of practice, they've finally learned most of the dance. although her parts were brief, her legs were giving out. she wasnt able to eat most of the day as dance was taking up her schedule. she felt as if she was about to faint.

'hey you okay?' she looked up and saw jungwon lending a hand.

'im okay, thank you' she grabbed his hand as he helped her up.

'youre lucky we're getting a break as we still have a lot of practice to go, its only 10 and we end at 1' he smiled.

he offered her water to which she accepted and drank straight away.

'did you eat anything? you shouldnt be this worn out' he asked

'i wasnt able to eat much, only a snack bar and an apple'

he laughed at the foolish girl. 'next time eat a really big meal okay?'

she smiled at his caring attitude. even if they dont even know each other, he was still being hospitable, no wonder why he was the leader.

as they were talking she couldnt help but notice jake sitting on the floor, by himself just scrolling on his phone. as he looked up he saw jungwon and y/n together and couldnt help but feel jealousy.

that should be me talking to her right now he thought.

he couldnt stand seeing y/n with another man, why was he even acting jealous? its not like they're ever going to see each other again after this comeback anyways. he got up and went out of the room as this whole feeling was starting to become nauseating for him.

little did he know someone followed him.

'jake where are you going?' y/n said.

'out. have fun talking to the other guys.' why did he say that? thats not like him at all...

'whyre you acting like this? the whole day i've beeing trying to connect with you in the dance and you refused, which got us scolded. then you start giving me attitude as if we are dating?' she yelled.

'just leave me alone okay?? youre just a backup dancer, you dont know me' he stormed off without a trace in sight.

just a backup dancer huh... she thought

those words hurt like a knife stabbing through her heart. she couldnt cry, not right now, as if she even has tears left to cry.

she went back inside the practice room, pretending to be okay.

'so you found out where he went?' jungwon asked.

'nope, he was gone before i got out. probably just needed space' she lied.

'well hopefully hes okay, hes been acting like this for a couple days now but never told us anything.'

thats when y/n realized, jake never told the members about her, how he felt, and what situation he was in.

why? was it to spare her?

as the dance practice started again, jake was no where to be found.

'where is this boy really?' the other members asked.

the choreographer left, leaving the dancers and boys off to their own to perfect the dance. she was worried that she would have to be dancing alone.

to which she did.

jake was off wandering the streets alone. he didnt want to talk to anyone and needed to be alone with his thoughts. as much as he detested y/n, he wanted to smack himself for the way he talked to her. this meant rekindling any kind of relationship with her would be near to impossible now, especially after the way he treated her the whole day. he knew y/n was remorseful and felt guilty, but for some reason he wanted to protect himself by pushing her away.

stupid

as y/n got out of the building, she says her goodbyes to everyone. she made new friends with the different girls and some of the members. jungwon and sunoo being the nicest.

however as she was about to call another uber, she noticed a familiar car in the parking lot.

yeonjun's car.

she approached it wondering what he could be doing there.

'yeonjun? what are you doing here'

'to pick you up dumbass, get in.'

as she reluctantly hopped in, her mind wandered asking why he would even want to see her again.

'i just needed some closure... even if that means we never talk again' he told her.

before he drove he asked her an important question.

'do you like jake?'

y/n paused. she didnt want to admit liking jake as their relationship is purely work related. obviously she is still a fan of him and enhypen but after getting to know them it was like they were a family rather than a fan and idols. but after rethinking everything, she knew deep down jake meant a lot to her. over the course of the time they got to know each other, she fell harder and harder for the boy. she did like jake. she did.

'i do...'

'thats all i needed. honestly y/n i will continue to support your dreams, but nothing more than a friend. i know you never meant to hurt any of us, but i cannot trust you as a lover.'

y/n understood what he meant. they both knew that relationship wise, it was better to stay as friends.

'thank you yeonjun... thank you'

'now tell me how was practice?'

on the car ride home, y/n explained the situation between her and jake. as much as she wanted to receive comfort from yeonjun, he gave her a reality check and somewhat good advice. it was nice to see him back to the yeonjun she used to know.

now all she needed was to fix her relationship with jake, which will be the hardest part of it all.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

58.3K 2.7K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl β™₯" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...
17.2K 413 14
π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž π–™π–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆 π–Œπ–Žπ–—π–‘ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–›π–Šπ–—π–ž π–˜π–™π–—π–Žπ–ˆπ–™ π–•π–†π–—π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–π–†π–˜ 𝖆 π–œπ–Šπ–†π– π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š π–˜π–π–Š π–œπ–†π–“π–™...
218K 7.5K 42
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...
32.7K 1.3K 28
" "Jungwon and Jake..." She muttered to herself. "You know her already?" Jungwon's interest peaked as he looked at the two of them. " Taking a wel...