ONE LAST CHANCE {ON HOLD}

By AngelicEarl_580

Abhimaan ❤️ A story based on Abhira's accident. This can be 18+ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
PROMO
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
PROMO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Story

Chapter 11

2.3K 203 41
By AngelicEarl_580

Next update after 130+ votes. For daily updates complete the target soon.
_______________________________

It's been almost one hour, but the team of divers haven't still arrived. They have been continuously searching for Abhira down the Cliff.

"Abh....Abhira. please don't lea
......leave me..... please." Armaan was continuously whispering the same lines from an hour while crying badly.

Vidya was trying to console him but he was not at all consolable. He was trembling and shaking in fear. The kids of the house were crying hugging their mother.

Kaveri was just feeling guilty. She was just remembering how she had taunted and insulted and never supported Abhira. She looked at Armaan who was totally heartbroken.

But Armaan couldn't be comforted. His mind was consumed with fear and anguish, imagining the worst possible scenarios. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of despair, unable to find any hope or solace.

"Ma...Maa-sa, mujhe use dekhna hai. Mujhe jaana hai Abhira ko dhoondhne." Armaan's voice was filled with desperation.

"Armaan, hume abhi police ko sab kaam karne dena chahiye. Abhira ko dhoondhne ke liye hum sab milkar koshish karenge." Vidya tried to reason with him, her heart breaking for her son.

"Par Maa-sa, mujhe usse milna hai. Mujhe pata hai ki voh mujhe nahi chhod sakti. Abhira, laut aao. Main tumhe dhoondh lunga, chahe kuch bhi ho." Armaan's voice was filled with determination.

Vidya hugged Armaan tightly, her own tears mingling with his. "Beta, hum sab mil kar Abhira ko dhoondhenge. Tujhe himmat rakhni hogi. Aur bhagwaan par bharosa rakho, sab theek ho jayega."

Armaan nodded, his heart heavy with fear and longing. He clung to Vidya, finding some solace in her embrace, but his mind was consumed with thoughts of Abhira, praying fervently for her safety and hoping against hope that they would find her alive.

The family stood there, united in their grief and determination to find Abhira, their hearts heavy with worry and fear for her well-being. They prayed silently for her safe return, holding onto the hope that somehow, someway, they would find her and bring her back home where she belonged.

After a few minutes more, the team of divers arrived all drenched in water. The officer looked at them while the head of the diver shook his head in no.

"Sir" The officer called Madhav.

Everyone looked up to find the team of divers standing there. Armaan ran towards them and asked about Abhira.

"K-kya hua? Abhira kahaan hai? Abhira mili na? Ka....Kaha ha....hai voh?" He stammered.

While the diver just shook his head.

"Bat.....batiye na, k....kuch toh bol....boliye! Ab.....Abhira ko kuch hua hai kya? Ka....kaha hai v...voh?" He again asked.

But the diver remained silent.

"Kuch toh boliye, please!" Armaan requested.

"Aa....aap sab kuch toh bo...boliye. Ese kyu khade hai?" Vidya too asked desperately.

"Bhab.....Bhabhi kahan hai? Kya hua unhein?"

"Haan, bataiye na. Kuch toh pata chala hoga." Aaryan said.

"Are aa....aap sab chup kyu hai? Bataiye kaha ha....hai Abhira?" Armaan again asked angrily.

"Sir, humne mam ko dhudhne ki puri koshish ki. Par hume mam nahi mili. We have seen blood in the water. Aur usse yahi pata chal raha hai ki mam ko paani ke jaanwaro ne maar diya hai." The diver said.

The revelation left everyone in shock, their worst fears seemingly confirmed. Armaan, however, was overwhelmed with disbelief and heartbreak. He staggered towards the diver, clutching his collars tightly, his voice trembling with emotion.

"Yeh kaise keh sakte ho? Abhira zinda hai, main jaanta hoon! Tum kaise keh sakte ho ki usse jaanwaron ne maar diya hai? Uski himmat ko tum kaise underestimate kar sakte ho? She's out there, somewhere, aur main usse dhoondh kar laaunga!" Armaan's voice cracked with anguish.

"Sir, humne mam ko dhundne ki koshish ki hai. Bohot koshish ki hai. Hume unke dress ke kuch tukde bhi mile hai." He said and handed the pieces of clothes to Armaan, "Yeh dekhiye."

Armaan took the pieces in his hands. Blood was covered on them.

"Ye...yeh nahi ho sa...sakta. She ca... can't leave me. N....no she ......she can't....." He said and ran towards the edge of the cliff.

He bent down on his knees and shouted for Abhira looking down. Everyone ran behind him and tried to move him away from the cliff.

"Abhira." He shouted while crying badly.

"Ar...Armaan yeh kya ka.....kar rahe? Peeche hato geer jaa.....jaaoge." Madhav said trying to pull him.

"Abhira.....Abhira pl...please mer....mere pass vaapi....vaapis aao.....tum mujhe....ese chod ka....kar nahi jaa sa....sakti." Armaan shouted.

Armaan's cries echoed off the cliffs, each word laced with desperation and agony. Tears streamed down his face as he called out to Abhira, his voice cracking with raw emotion.

"Sir.. aap please bahar se dur hataiye. Mam nahi milegi she is no more now." The officer said.

"Ar.... Armaan please samjhane ki koshish karo. Abhira nahi milegi.....tum please dur hato vaha se. Tum ge.....geer jaaoge." Vidya said while crying.

He turned towards them and looked at Vidya angrily, "Ese kese nahi milegi.... voh abhi bhi zinda hai.... us...use kuch nahi hua hai. M...mera di...dil abhi bhi dhadak ra...raha hai.... matlab Abhira abh....bhi zinda hai.... she is alive. Voh ap...apne Armaan ko ch...chod kar nahi jaa sakti."

"Armaan beta, hu...humein bhi Abhira ki t...talash mein saat...saath dena hoga. Par abhi humein thoda intez.....intezar karna hog.....hoga. Shayad kuch dinon mein koi khabar milti hai. Tu....tumhein himmat rak....rakhni hogi. Abhira ko milne ki ummeed humein aage badhne ki taakat degi," Vidya said gently, her voice trembling with emotion.

"Na....nahi nahi mujhe Abh...Abhira chahiye abh....abhi ke abhi. Use kuch na....nahi hua hai. She is alive. Mai jaa...jaanta hu voh mujhe ch...chod kar na....nahi jaaegi. Ab...Abhi to....toh puri zin... zindagi saath bit...bitani hai hume. Voh....voh mujhe chod kar nahi jaa sakti." Armaan said.

"Abhira, Abhira. Ple...please vaapis aa j....jaao. I promise I wi....will alwa....always trus..... trust you." He shouted looking down.

But deep down he was scared. He was scared after hearing the news from the divers. He can see the depth of the cliff. He can see the water at the depth.

"Abhira" He shouted again before fainting away.

Everyone looked at him shocked who was lying lifeless on the ground.

"Ar...Armaan ut....utho. Armaan" Vidya cried patting her son's cheeks.

Madhav and Manoj hurriedly lifted Armaan, gently placing him in the backseat of the car. Vidya sat beside him, still sobbing softly, her hand holding onto his tightly as if willing him to wake up. The rest of the family followed, their faces etched with worry and sorrow.

"Manoj, tum ghar le jao. Main aata hoon." Madhav instructed.

Manoj nodded silently, starting the car and driving away from the cliffside, leaving behind the haunting echoes of Armaan's desperate cries for Abhira.

As the car disappeared from sight, Madhav turned back towards the cliff, his heart heavy with the weight of the tragedy that had unfolded. He stood there for a moment, lost in thought, before finally making his way back to where the divers were gathered.

"Sach mein aapko Ab...Abhira nahi mili?" He asked to confirm

"Sir humne sach mein bahut koshish ki mam ko dhundhne ki lekin voh mili hi nahin." One of them said.

"Mai daave ke saath keh sakta hu ki mam ko paani ke jaanwaro ne maar diya hoga. She is no more. We just couldn't find her." Another one said.

"Sair ma ko pani mein geere huye bohot time ho gaya tha. Aur itne time kai janwaro ne unhe aapna khana.... aap sajh rahe hai na mai kya keh raha hu." The officer said.

Madhav nodded as tears fell down his eyes.

"Phir bhi aapki taslee ke liye hum ek aur baar neeche jaa kar dekhenge." The head diver said.

"Haa please. Ek baar jaa kar zaroor dekhiyega. Aur hume bata dijiyega." Madhav said.

The divers nodded and again went down the Cliff. Madhav went to his car and drive back home.

Here Manoj and the whole Poddar family reached home along with Armaan. Manoj and Krish carried Armaan to his room. He made him lay down on the bed and covered him the quilt. Aaryan called the doctor who arrived after a few minutes.

The doctor started checking him.

"Yeh haalat bohot problematic hai. Armaan bahut jyada stress aur thik se khaana na khaane ki wajah se bayhosh ho gaya hain. Uski bodu aur dimaag dono ki haalat thik nahi hai." The doctor said.

"Doctor, kya humein koi dawai ya tre....treatment suggest kar s...sakte hain Arm....Armaan ke liye?" Vidya asked anxiously, her voice trembling with worry.

"Ji, main kuch dawaiyan prescribe karunga jo use thoda aaram dilayegi. Aur saath hi, main suggest karunga ki use thoda araam aur pyaar diya jaaye. Uska mann bahut udas hai, aur usko abhi zyada stress nahi lena chahiye." The doctor replied.

"Doctor, kya humein kuch specific instructions follow karne chahiye Armaan ke liye?" Manoj asked.

"Haan, sabse pehle toh use proper rest dena hoga. Aur usko regular meals khilana bohot zaroori hai, taaki uski strength wapas aaye. Usko emotionally support karna bhi bahut zaroori hai." The doctor advised.

"Sab theek hoga na, doctor?" Vidya asked as her eyes filled with tears.

"Haan, don't worry. Sab kuch theek ho jayega. Bas abhi thoda sa time aur pyaar ki zaroorat hai Armaan ko." The doctor reassured them with a warm smile.

"Thank You doctor." Manoj said with a smile.

Doctor gave Vidya some medicines.

"Chaliye toh ab mai chalta hu." He said while packing up his equipments I'm his doctor case.

"Aaiye mai aapko bahar tak chod kar aata hu." Manoj said to which he nodded.

Manoj escorted the doctor to the main entrance and came back to the room.

"A....aap sab ja...jaaiye. M...mai Armaan ka khayal rakh...rakhungi." Ruhi said.

"Nahi, Jethani-sa hai apne bete ka khayal rakhne ke liye tumhe yaha rukne ki jarurat nahi hai." Manisha glared at her.

"Pa...par Arm....Armaan bhi mera dost hai." Ruhi said.

"Haa beta, Armaan tumhara dost hai lekin abhi Manisha sahi keh rahi hai. Vidya ko Armaan ke pass rukne do." Kaveri said.

"Theek hai Dadi-sa." Ruhi said and glanced at Armaan before leaving the room.

Everyone started leaving the room one by one.

Everyone are sitting in the hall. Madhav is waiting for the call from the officer. Armaan and Vidya are in Armaan's room as Armaan is still unconscious.

As Armaan slowly opened his eyes, his surroundings seemed hazy and blurred at first. He blinked a few times, trying to focus.

"Ab...Abhira...." He opened his eyes and looked around his room.

He tried to sit up straight.

"Armaan, aaram se." Vidya said making him sit properly.

"Abh...Abhira, Maa-sa, Abhira aa gayi na? Kaha hai v...voh? Ma...mai jaanta hu v...voh mujhe es....ese chod kar nah....nahi jaa sakti." He said

"Armaan, shaant ho jaa beta," Vidya said softly, "Abhira abhi nahi aayi hai. Sab unhe dhoondh rahe hain. Tu bas araam kar."

"Kya ab...abhi tak na...nahi mili hai.... Es....Esa kese ho sakta." Armaan said and stood up from the bed.

He quickly left the room with Vidya running behind him shouting his name.

"Armaan, ruko beta.... Armaan." She shouted.

Armaan reached the hall and saw everyone sitting their stressed. Krish, Kiara and Aaryan were crying too.

"Abh....Abhira abhi tak na...nahi aayi. Pap...papa aapke officer ka phone nahi aaya abhi tak?" He asked to Madhav.

"Nahi, Armaan. Abhi tak koi phone nahi aaya. Maine diver's ki team ko phir se bheja hai Abhira ko dhoondhne ke liye." Madhav replied.

That's when Madhav's phone rang. He picked it up quickly.

"Haa Shekhawat bolo." He said.

"Sir, diver's vaapis aa gaye hai. Unhe Abhira mam nahi mili hai. She is no more Sir. Sir, humne puri koshish ki, lekin Abhira mam ko nahi mila. Humare paas koi aur jankari nahi hai." He said.

Madhav's heart beat stopped as he heard the devastating news. The phone slipped from his hand, and his expression turned to one of shock and disbelief.

"Kya... kya hua, Papa?" Armaan's voice quivered.

""Kya b...bol rahe ho, Shekhawat?" Vidya managed to ask.

"Aap chup kyu hai Pa...Papa. boliye na kya...kaha un...unhone?" Armaan again asked holding his shoulders

"Madhav, kya baat hai batao." Kaveri asked.

"Ma.. Maa-sa." He tried to speak but no words came out from his mouth.

"Madhav Bhai-sa bata...bataiye na kya ba...baat hai. Hume ch...chinta ho rahi hai." Manisha said with tears.

"Armaan beta, Abhira... wo... unhe humne nahi mila. Shekhawat ne kaha ki diver's unhe nahi dhoondh paye. Abhira... Abhira hamare beech nahi hai. She is no more." His voice trembled, tears welling up in his eyes.

Vidya's hand flew to her mouth in shock, her eyes wide with disbelief. "Nahi... yeh... yeh kaise ho sakta?" she whispered, her voice trembling.

Armaan's grip on his shoulders loosened up. Tears fell down his eyes, "Na...nahi she can't leave...... leave me." He whispered.

Abh.....Abhira, she can.... can't lea......leave me ...... mai jaan.....jaanta hu voh jinda ha....hai. she can ......" He fell on the floor as tears fell down his eyes.

"Ma...mai sahi keh rah...raha hu. Diver's ne Abhira ko dhundne ki koshish ki but voh nahi mili. She is....is no m...more." Madhav's voice trembled as tears formed in his eyes.

"Esa nahi ho sakta. Abh....Abhira na...nah....." Armaan trembled and fell on the floor.

"Armaan." Vidya said loudly and went towards him.

"Arm....Armaan shaant ho jaa.....jaaao.....Beta....sambhalo khudko." Vidya said hugging him tightly.

"Abh...Abhira..... mujhe....mujhe Abh....Abhira chahiye...... I want her Maa-sa..... ma....mai jaanta hu us....use kuch nahi h...hua hai..... She is....aliv....alive." He stammered while crying badly.

"Armaan, mai jaanti hu Abh...Abhira ko khona tumhara li...liye kitna mushkil hai. Hum jiss.....jisse pyaar kare use khona assan nahi hota. Lek...lekin tujhe ye...yeh manana padega Ar...Armaan. Abhira a...ab hum...humare pass nahi hai."  Vidya's voice stammered as her arms still wrapped around him.

Armaan's sobs grew louder, "N...nahi... she can't be gone. Abhira... Abhira can't leave me like this."

Vidya held him tighter, "I know yeh m....maanna mushkil hai, lek.....lekin kabh....kabhi-kabhi zindagi ha....hamare samne an.....anhoniyaan lati hai. Hu....humai un....unka saamna karne ke liye himmat dhoondhni padti hai, Armaan."

Armaan's mind seemed to struggle to process the reality before him. "Ma... Maa-sa, mujhe... mujhe use dhoondhna hai. Mujhe... mujhe kuch karna padega... voh kahin na kahin hai... zinda..."

Vidya shook her head softly, tears streaming down her own cheeks now. "Armaan, ma...mai dil s....se ch.....chaahti hoon ki jo tum keh r....rahe ho woh sach ho. Lekin hum.....humne har jagah khoja hai. Abhira... voh wapas nahi aa rahi."

Armaan trembled, "Nahi... no, voh... voh zinda hai. Mujhe mehsoos hota hai. Mujhe... mujhe use dhoondhna hai."

"Ar.....Armaan samjhane ki koshish karo..... Abhira ab kabh....kabhi tumhare pass vaapis nahi aayegi....." Vidya said.

"Kyu....kyu nahi aaye....aayegi...... Haa kyu nahi aayegi..... she said she loves me right?..... Toh agar muj...mujhse pyaar karti hai toh voh.....voh mere pass vaapis jaroor aayegi....." Armaan said standing up.

He was about to move towards the door but Vidya stopped him and held his arms. She turned her towards him and slapped him hard.

"Armaan" Vidya shouted as she slapped him.

She kept her hand on her mouth cupping her own mouth. While Armaan kept his hand on his cheek where she just slapped. He looked at her and then again fell on the floor.

"Abhira......." He shouted while crying badly.

"Kyu muj...mujhe chod kar chal.....chali gayi tum." He cried looking at the floor.

Vidya knelt beside Armaan, her own tears mingling with his. "Armaan, beta, please samjhane ki koshish karo. Abhira... Abhira ko dhoondhna tumhare liye khudgarzai nahi hai. Tumhe khud ko sambhalna hoga."

Armaan looked up at Vidya with anguish in his eyes. "Maa-sa... Maa-sa, mujhe... mujhe uska saath chahiye. Main uske bina kaise jee sakta hoon?"

Vidya's heart ached for her son, "Armaan, beta, hum sab tumhare saath hai. Hum milke is mushkil samay se guzar jayenge."

Armaan's shoulders shook with the weight of his grief. "Maa-sa, mujhe... mujhe uski yaadon mein kho jaane do. Main... main nahi jee sakta uske bina."

Vidya held Armaan close, "Armaan, beta, waqt ke saath sab theek ho jayega. Par abhi... abhi tumhe apne aap ko sambhalna hoga."

Armaan clung to his mother, his heart shattered into a million pieces. "Maa-sa, mujhe... mujhe uski bahut yaad aati hai. Main kaise bhool sakta hoon usse?"

Vidya's own tears flowed freely as she held her son, "Armaan, beta, Abhira hamesha tumhare dil mein rahegi. Par tumhe aage badhna hoga. Hum sab tumhare saath hai."

"Abhira......." Manish shouted as he entered the House.

Everyone looked at him in shock. Ruhi who was already shocked seeing Armaan's broken state for Abhira got more shocked seeing her B Nanu too came there for Abhira.
_______________________________

Hii Lovelies ❤️

Here is the Eleventh part. I hope you will like it. So please vote and do comments if you want next part soon. I will try to update next part tomorrow itself if I get maximum number of votes and comments. ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.1K 35
Short Story on 1. Manjiri's Accident. 2. Akshara and Aarohi. 3. Akshara's Past. 4. Abhira's After Marriage 5. Changes in Harshvardhan after...
86.3K 642 7
So guys some of my reader suggest me to wright a Hot 18 + story on #Tejran so its .... . . . . . . . . . . . so now read it also ..... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥...
19.8K 1.5K 28
This will have couple of one shots/two shots/short stories on Gen 3 (related or non related)
170K 8.4K 33
Mature Story Abhimanyu Birla swore to never fall in love until the new intern catches his eye. Now all he wants is Akshara Goenka