That Country Life: Hayden's S...

By KeyahBrook

this story is based on that country's life, but through the eyes of Hayden Hellton, Kole's younger brother. More

steps to friendship
really Kole
city trip
Home
Amusement park
Kole wait!!
Nova's house
Trystan
help him
Uh oh
Lake time
Family
fun times
Trip
Football Fun
fake madness

hang out with Grayson

2 0 0
By KeyahBrook

When I got up to the door, I knocked on it and then Trystan opened it, and he had no shirt on, so I walked past him and said,"I'm here to hang out with Grayson."

Trystan said,"he is in his room. You still know where that is right."

I nodded, then walked to Grayson's room, Trystan didn't need to me mean, but he has been mean, since he started to date Kiarra. So when I got to Grayson room, I knocked on the door, and he said,"One minute."

I waited a bit, then he opened the door and said," Hayden, what is going on? Come in."

I sat down on his bed and said,"Not much, ohhh, and I got some news."

Grayson sat up higher and said,"oooohhh, tell me tell me."

I rolled my eyes and said,"Kole is hanging out with Nova."

As I said that, I didn't realize that Trystan was listening in on me and Grayson. Grayson then said,"Really, that is really out of pocket of him."

I shook my head and then said,"No, the out of pocket thing is that he let Nova drive his truck."

That made everyone freeze, and then after a bit, Grayson said, "he doesn't even let Trystan drive his truck that is crazy."

I nodded, and then we started to play video games, then after a bit, Trystan walked in and said,"I'm going to hang out with Kierra, so their is pizza in the fridge and if you want a drink their are twisted teas in the fridge."

We nodded as he left us alone. We finished our game, we went to the living room, to watch a TV show or movie as we heat up, the pizza and Grayson grabbed a twisted teas, for both of us.

The rest of the day had us watching movies and playing video games until Trystan got back to drive me home.

When I got home, I got an idea since kole probably didn't give Nova his number. I should, but the only person I have on Snap that probably would give her his number is Aubree. So I took Kole's phone then, snaped Aubree.

H-hey Aubree, here is Kole's number
(###) ### ###, give it to Nova.

A- umm okay

Then, I gave Kole his phone back, and I went up to my room, since I have school tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
22.1K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
22.9M 801K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...