Rohan Kishibe: Intrusions

By DiosNPCKim

Kishibe Rohan is a manga writer and manga artist who is well-known in Japan and often does his research on hi... More

Three Definite Shots

10 7 0
By DiosNPCKim

An author can extract stories from, experiences or by other people's loose lips in many ways. Fortunately, I, Rohan Kishibe had the ability of heaven's door where I can explore everyone's experience and make it a story. Realism is the key to making the reader relate to the story, and I wanted to make it for readers to learn things I wanted them to know. Interviewing someone isn't new to me, I did it before I had heaven's door.

Name: Rohan Kishibe
Stand: Heaven's Door

Stories (not in order):

The mangaka visits the Morioh Public Library!What hides behind the mangaka's windows? Kishibe Rohan intrudes on the home of a multitalented person.

Author's note:

I forgot to save my draft for this. This isn't the first time I'll write a series from a thing I like and these stories were supposed to be my spin-offs for my original characters in Borders of Fiction. I don't know how to pull readership hahaha. Anyway, I'm happy to share these stories I've thought of in my head under my new pseudonym. Recently, I've been relearning Math when I was a kid I thought that fractions were a waste of time but when I started cooking on my own I suddenly realized its importance. It is for when you lack ingredients. Just kidding. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
233K 4.1K 200
How could you possibly survive a test that's only a bunch of logic? It's just to make your minds think at this/that time, and to see a thing at a dif...
1.2M 53.1K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...