Yeonjun's Brother (Taegyu)

By taegyusky

Playboy Taehyun falls in love with Yeonjun's brother but oh- Beomgyu is not a girl?! -Taegyu Socmed Au- [COMP... More

TagsπŸ’—
CharacterπŸ’—
1πŸ’—
2πŸ’—
3πŸ’—
4πŸ’—
5πŸ’—
6πŸ’—
7πŸ’—
8πŸ’—
9πŸ’—
10πŸ’—
12πŸ’—
13πŸ’—

11πŸ’—

714 23 14
By taegyusky

— 3 YEARS LATER —

My Home.

"You know that you have only been working here for 2 years? Right?" Taehyun nodded as if he understood his Boss's question. "You must be eligible to work for this company for five years in order to apply for a job transfer to our branch in Tokyo, Kang." Taehyun sighed. He knew his application letter would not be accepted, but he still tried to apply to move to Japan. "Are there no additional requirements to work there?" Taehyun's boss, Choi Malsun, simply shook his head while folding Taehyun's letter.

"Isn't everyone in your family here? Why are you so interested in moving to Tokyo?"

'𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.'

Bitchless.

After replying to Yeonjun's tweet, Taehyun placed his phone on the table to concentrate on his work. He worked so hard(mind you he is rich) to save money and keep his job as an accountant for a huge company, and he did everything he could to build his dream life with Beomgyu.

Their friendships has changed massively in just three years. Changmin chose to leave their group, follow Chanhee, and work as his personal assistant after Hueningkai and Chanhee broke up over Chanhee's desire to pursue his dream of becoming a model. Hueningkai transferred to Denver to continue pursuing his studies there. Soobin works in a bakery and intends to open his own one.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun moved to Tokyo and became a dance teacher for Japanese young Idol.

Eric..... is still Eric. Although he works in his father's company during the day, he will not break his routine at night to go to the club or drink at the hotel bar, and he will occasionally hook up with someone on the weekend but sometimes he goes to Tokyo just to see Yeonjun, which irritates Taehyun because he always meets Beomgyu and hangs out with him.

Eric And Yeonjun.

There's No Body To Bury Anymore.

Pinterest Quote.

Decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 948 19
"i wish i was that cookie..." "uh..?" - everyday, at three p.m sharp, beomgyu comes in and orders the same thing. yeonjun always tries to shoot his...
190K 6.1K 24
Genevieve is a sassy girl working in a cafe to pay her fee. Alexander a cold hearted billionaire. This is my first book and can be cringy because I...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
31.2K 1.3K 25
Beomgyu is the game boy of the school who uses games to cope with stress. Taehyun is building up his education to become something his dad wants. But...