๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐...

By txereal_fanfictions

"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฉ.... ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ."he said and thrusted more hard into her. "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๏ฟฝ... More

โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ-๐‡๐ˆ๐Œโœจ
โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ-๐€๐“๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐๐†โœจ
โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘-๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘โœจ
โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’-๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’โœจ
โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“-๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“โœจ
โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”-๐’๐Ž ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„โœจ
โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•-๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’โœจ
โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—-๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐”๐‘๐€โœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ-๐‡๐”๐‡!โœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„โœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐–๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐€๐˜โœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘-๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’-๐‚๐€๐‘๐„โœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’โœจ
โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”- ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐โœจ

โœจ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–-๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐’๐€๐‹โœจ

43 3 0
By txereal_fanfictions

AFTER ONE WEEK
TAEHYUNG POV
Today I organised a party and told y/n to where something beautiful and elegant she asked me why so told her that you're my personal assistant so you should look good, I didn't told her the real reason this party is for my y/n today I'm going to propose her. It's been a one week since she is working at my company she is good at work, when she work her whole focus was only on her work, I like that she is doing hardwork only for my company first of all this party is for only her and in this I will also announce our company rank after collabing with higher companies. But for me this party is for only for my y/n. I love her a lot, I also told my parents about the party but didn't told them about her.

As soon as I reach there my eyes roamed at every corner but I didn't find her I guess she didn't come yet. I should wait for her. I was in my own thoughts but then my dad said

"What happened are you waiting for someone?." He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah someone special." I said and my mom looked at me with knitted eyebrows.

"Who's she?." My mom asked I got shocked she knows me very well.

"Wait so sometime, you will get to know." I smiled and she nodded her head.

"Mom dad you enjoy the party I have to call someone." I said and leave from there.

MEANWHILE HIS PARENTS

"I think he got someone for himself,what you say." His dad said looking at his son who is looking happy yet desperate to meet someone.

"Yeah he got someone and I'm happy about that finally he's in a relationship." His mom said placing her hand on his dad's hand and smiled at him.

"Yeah I'm also happy for her." He smiled back and peck his wife's forehead.

MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG POV
Ohh God when will she come, she didn't reach here now where is she and also she is not picking my call. I'm continuously dialling her number but only the voice I heard is the number you are dialing is not answering,please try later. Ughh I'm listening this fifth time. Did something happened to her no no what I'm thinking, but the she pich up the call before she speak I said

"Y/nahh where were you why aren't you picking up my calls?." I said being worried about her.

"Taehyung I'm ready but I'm stuck in this fucking traffic."

"Wait then I'm coming to pick up you." I said and was about to cut the call but shouted.

"No no no need to come here I will come in half an hour if I got any problem then I will call you, okay?."

"Okay."

I cut the call and turn around to and there is JungKook behind me smiling like a fool.

"Ohh so much desperate to meet her." He said giving me a creepy smile.

"Shut up." I said glaring at him.

"Btw when did you two- 'WOAHHH'." He stop in the middle and started hooting looking at the main door.

I turn around and my breath hitched when I see 'my angel' . She is looking so beautiful like a angel. She is wearing light purple off shoulder promise dress, her shoulders are exposing too much. But I didn't mind because no one is dare to touch what's mine.

(Her outfit)

(His outfit)

I'm just staring at her until she came towards me and tapped my shoulders, I came to my sense and looked at her from up to down. Before I could say anything this Fucker hugged her, my eyes were fixed on her she is little bit hesitating to hug him but then she also hug her I thought 'ohh darling you need a punishment'.

I move forward and seperate them I pulled y/n closer to me by her waist and still didn't remove my hand from her waist. I glare at him and he goes away from us smirking looking at me. I flip her and made her look at me.

Y/N POV
After coming out from a long fucking traffic I reached at the place where party is going. I entered in the part and roamed my eyes everywhere then I my eyes caught taehyung and JungKook talking to each other, taehyung's back was facing me I walked towards them and was about call taehyung but then JungKook looked at me and said 'woahh' he walk towards me and hugged me taehyung turn around and looked at me or I can say he glare at me It's look rude if I didn't hug him so I hug him in a friendly way.

Taehyung pulled me closer to him and glare JungKook, he goes away while smirking. Before I could say anything to Taehyung her flip me and pulled me closer to him.

"What were you doing, why you Hugged him back?." He asked in a cold tone.

"Umm, first he hugged me then I hugged him back it's just a friendly hug it looked rude if I didn't hug him." I said being innocent looking at him.

He leave my waist and hold my hand tightly he got angry now ughh this man. He took me to the another side or more like a corridor. He pinned me to the wall and slip his hand to my waist and pulled me closer to him. I gasped and put my both the hands on his shoulders. He lean towards my face and started kissing me roughly I also kissed him back, he bite my my lower lip it didn't take me to much time to understand that he want to insert his tongue I opened my mouth and he inserted his tongue inside my mouth and explore every corner, I tapped on his shoulder because now I'm out of breath he leave me and I started breathing heavily he lift up my chin and bite my cheek. I started caressing my cheek he bite very harshly.

His eyes softened when he see me caressing my cheek for sure it got red now. He remove my hand from my cheek and come closer to me.

"You know very well when you got closer to and guy, then I got jeolous." He said while caressing my cheek.

"But he is your friend and I ju- " he cut off me in between and smooch my lips.

He hugged me and said

"Jagiya I got jeolous don't do that again." I nodded my head and hugged him back.

"But you bite my cheek very badly." He broke the hug and looked at my pouty lips.

"I'm sorry." He said and I nodded my head he immediately peck my forehead.

"Btw did I tell you,that you look breathing today in this dress." I shyly looked down.

"Thank you." I said looking at him.

"No need to say this jagiya." He says and peck my lips.

"And one thing more aren't your shoulders are too much exposing, this dress is showing what's mine, the thing that's only I can see." He said in a dangerous tone.

"Tae I like this dress so that's why I wore this and you also told me to were something beautiful and elegant didn't you?." I asked him and put my head on his chest.

"Yeah is said but from now if you have these types of dressess don't were in front of everyone, were this when we are alone." He said and I nodded my head.

"Jagiya I will give you a short punishment for hugging him." He said and I looked at him.

"Ohh tae punish me afterwards." I said and peck his cheek.

"You called me tae?." He asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry ut slipped from my mouth I did-" he cut off me in between and peck my lips.

"Jagiya I love it that you gave me a nickname." I smiled looking at him I thought he will be angry.

"Okay as you say ,now let's go."

We both were enjoying the party he also introduced me from his parents he didn't tell them that I'm his girlfriend he told them that I'm his close friend. I asked him why he said that but he didn't tell me. But there is something fishy I mean it's 11:55 pm and no one is going form here tae also didn't told me that party will be all night. I was thinking but then suddenly all the lights turned off.

Taehyung hold my hand and dragging me towards the stage making me nervous.

"Where are we going there." I asked him while stressing out he didn't reply. We walked through the stairs and reached at the centre of the stage and then all the lights were on us making the crowd to shift their attention towards us. I tightly hold on his hand.

What is he trying to do?

He pulled me beside him and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. All the people's attention were towards us and the blue sparkling on us.

" You all must have thought that why I arranged this party, it's because I'm going to announce a precious and important message to you all." He said looking at the crowd. And then a servant came and handle him a luxurious red box.

"It's to announce my wedding with a girl who is standing right next to me."

My mouth hung open in suprise. I again recalled the seane to make sure that I heard it right or not. He looked at my confuse face and then kneeled done infront of me.

" I really love you y/n more than anything more than anyone, now I can't ever think or imagined myself without you Besides me. I feel complete when I'm with you it feels like you are a part of me maybe my soul or soulmate. The day I meet you first I started feeling something for you it couldn't comprehend it and guess what it was love i never thought I would fall for someone. I love you a lot let's got together in this journey, let's get older together. WILL YOU MARRY ME ?."

The whole I'm looking at him and listening to him, I became emotional. His words feel so real. How can he love me this much?.

"Tae my baby tae I love you more, I trust you, I believe you , I'm always be with, and also I can't imagine myself without you. I love you the most. AND YES I WILL MARRY YOU. Let's get old together, let's stay eact other's side until death can apart us. Let's love eachother and cherish eachother for the rest of the lives.

I LOVE YOU MY TAE >/3

Taehyung took my hand and slided the diamond ring in finger. Then he looked deep into my eyes so did I. We both were looking at each other with glossy eyes.

Taehyung slowly leaned towards me. And kiss me passionately infront of the whole crowd, the whole crowd cheared for us. I smiled in between the kiss, after sometime we both seperate and smiled at each other. He look towards his parents who were already looking at us.

"You can adore me later wifey." He said and I blushed at 'wifey' word.

TAEHYUNG POV
We both came down from the stage and i made my way towards my parents who look so happy and they should be. I finally found someone for me.

"I'm so happy my child that you finally found someone and y/n thanks to you for accepting this ediot." My mom said and I whinned like a kid.

"Mom don't say this."

"I wish you both a Happy Life." My dad said and we both thanked him.

I excuse to my parents and took y/n from there. And infront JungKook is coming he came towards me and hug me, and this time he hand shaked with y/n as he was about to hug her but I glared at him. We both were talking about some other things but then y/n said

"Tae, I have to go to room." I nodded and leave her hand.

After sometime I made my way to that room in which y/n was there. I entered inside the room and saw y/n nowhere I checked the bathroom and there she was. I move towards her and hugged her from behind, she got shocked and looked in the mirror to see me. I removed her hairs from her back and peck her neck and then Started sucking her neck she moaned. I turned her around and her cheeks were red due to shyness.

"Hmm you said to punish you later so baby it's time for punishment."

I said and made her sit on the counter and started kissing her roughly I bite her lower lip and she opened her mouth I inserted my tongue and started fighting with her tongue after a long tongue fight I won. I broke the kiss and stared giving open mouth kisses on her jaw line then to her neck. I started kissing and biting on her neck making sure to leave a hickeys, I move towards her shoulders and kiss her shoulders making them wet from my saliva. I again came towards her lips and captured her lips into mine and sucked her lower lip, my hands move towards her back and unzip her dress I didn't unzip her dress fully but half. I broke the kiss and remove her dress from her chest, I give open mouth kiss on her cleavage area, I put my palm on her boobs and squeeze them lightly earning some moans from her. She caress my hairs and moaned.

I looked at her and she was breathing heavily I smirked looking at her messy figure.

"Princess your boobs are bigger then my expectations, I love it it's so soft." I smirked looking at her she hit my chest.

I started caressing her boobs and she moaned, I took her whole one boob in my mouth and started sucking it. And from another hand I caresses her another boob, but then I started sucking them harshly and squeeze her boob harshly.

"Ahhh tae ahh~~~"

She moaned my name I felt proud, she belongs to me 'only me'. I'm still sucking her boob and suddenly she started tapping my shoulder indicating me to stop, I looked at her and she was looking in front I lean towards her she hugged me, I got confused but the she said

"Look at back ." She said still burying her face in my chest I hug her tightly and looked at back my blood boiled looking at the him.

"You have very bad timings Mr.Jeon JungKook."

-------------------------------------------------

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 453 18
"I'm obsessed , I wonder how bold you will look under me, screaming, whimpering, moaning with pleasure." She heard her husband whisper, his husky de...
43.1K 1.8K 14
"You know how badly you hurt me," Jungkook whispered seductively as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face, who was looking back at him. "I did what?!"...
123 0 14
Taehyung: "I won't let your bitch self play me! You have two seconds to apologize!" Afrodita:" Or, what? Are you going to bend down on your knees and...
78.1K 2.4K 21
Y/n - P-please i-i am begging y-you. A girl said while begging him but the man who was thrusting in her without giving her any mercy. Taehyung - My l...