Elevator Game S2: Secrets and...

By elemariaJin

Ya back to normal life but... Caution⚠ Contains murder, suicide, blood ect If you feel uncomfortable then you... More

Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 2: Friends and Past
Chapter 3: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 4: Meet you- Gone wrong
Chapter 5: Back
Chapter 6: Old Memories
Chapter 7: Together forever
Chapter 8: Welcome back home
Chapter 9: Office- Ya Normal
Chapter 10: Birthday.. but
Chapter 11: Mistake?
Chapter 12: Chaos
Chapter 13: Kidnapped
Chapter 14: Meet the Demon
Chapter 15: The impolite kid
Chapter 16: Story time
Chapter:17 Ice cream battle
Chapter 18: Ice cream battle (part 2)
Chapter 20: Unexpected
Chapter 21: Understanding and Trust
Chapter 22: Consequences
Chapter 23: Chaos
Chapter 24: Chaos and...
Chapter 25: The rule
Chapter 26: The Past
Chapter: 27 Its painful love
Chapter 28 Bringing back everything
Chapter 29: The Past...
Chapter 30: Reality Check
Chapter 31: Reality Check Part 2

Chapter 32: Confession

10 2 0
By elemariaJin

At Night

Y/n's House-LOVE confession time

Y/n and her family is trying to help y/n to confess something to someone but it looks kinda impossible...

Y/n: stop...I know and I'm not gonna do it.

Mom: we know about your feelings for him y/n.

Y/n Dg: you know why I used to fight him!?

Dad: yes.

Y/n DG: ok it's embarrassing..

Y/n: it's embarrassing for me more than YOU!

Grandma: then you know that you have feelings for him.

Y/n: I do but... I don't know if he feels the same for me or not.. Love is indeed complicated matter...

Dad: it's not. You are the one who is making things complicated.

Hoseok: if you love him then say it.

Y/n: I do love him but.. It's tough.. What if he done...?

Hobi: stop thinking of getting rejection.

Haha everyone need someone in life who is always right even though they sound angry and rude. Y/n Hobi aka Hoseok DG.

This time Grandpa adviced her..

Grandpa: at least confess dear. Nothing bad will happen.

Grandma: you can do it privately too of you're afraid of getting humiliated, my daughter.

Y/n: .. I will think about it.. Good night..

With that, she left the room and suddenly Mr. Jung aka her dad spoke which was inaudible yn..

Dad: who is gonna explain her that he love her?

Y/n DG: no one and all thanks to YOU.

Hobi: she means to say that we can't go against her choice.

Y/n DG: yeah.. Sorry to sound rude... I'm frustrated..

Dad: it's ok and ya we can't go against her choices that's why I'm still sitting here silently doing nothing.

Mom: yeah you could handle things violently.

Everyone began to laugh and Mr. Jung just made a angry yet frown while looking at nothing.

Family said good night and went to their room to sleep.

Next day
At company rooftop.

Y/n was going to the same corner of the roof to relax but then she saw someone..

Y/n: Jungkookie...?

Jungkookie: Y/n: ..?

He turned when he heard a familiar voice and y/n approached him to the side because it's the first time Jungkookie aka Jungkook DG is standing alone on the company rooftop.

Y/n: is everything okay..? I mean you are alone here..

Jungkookie: here alone too.. Why you came early?

Y/n: I had some incomplete work to complete and I saw you from the window so I...

Jungkookie: oh.. Y/n..?

Y/n: hmm..?

Jungkookie: am I bad?

Y/n: what!? I mean, who said it to you? Ok I'm sure that you are adult Jungkook DG... Your serious face and deep weak voice... Hey is everything ok between you and Kookie?

Jungkookie: .. I had a fight with him.. He was so happy yesterday.. If he would be happier than ever than... he would leave me..

Y/n: ... He leaved?

Jungkookie: he could.. He was so happy that's why I scared him and then he started arguing that I can't see him happy but it's.. it's not like that...

Y/n could see tears in his eyes even though his face was in front and her to the side.. Seeing a tough person with tears can literally break anyone's heart..

Jungkookie: I was his happiness and even freedom but.. I can't live without him.. He is a part of me..

Y/n: hmm.. I can understand.. He must be sleeping.

Jungkookie: yeah.. He cried while night and now is sleeping.

Y/n: .. (Sigh) you are not bad Jungkookie..

He looked at in surprise with his soft puffy eyes and y/n turned towards his face and spoke in calm tone..

Y/n: you are like his dad and brother. A father, who wants his kid's freedom but scared to leave him alone.
A brother who joke around saying "I don't care" But they do care.

He looked down while holding his tears because he could sence y/n's pain and yes she was talking with tears in her eyes even though she wasn't looking at him..

He wants his brother to be strong but don't want his brother to fall apart at bad times. Because sadness comes after too many happy moments. But a baby chick will leave his nest to see the world and you can't stop him..
Jungkookie.. if he wants to leave then don't hold him..

He looked at her in surprise but he could understand that it's necessary for kid Jungkook DG.

Y/n: Don't make him to stay forcefully.. Don't make him angry because of you.. We will miss him maybe not more than you.. But its life..

She looked at him and wiped his silent flowing tears and..

Y/n: stop crying.

Jungkookie: you are crying too..

He wiped her silent tears too and said the same thing

Jungkookie: stop crying..

But do you know what was in his mind?

Jungkookie: (I'm so close to her face...)

Y/n: ok..be happy from now on. I know adult Jungkook know how to smile right?

Jungkookie: .. Hmm maybe.

He looked away and she just giggled and adviced..

Y/n: find your happiness then. That kid start to bounce just seeing ants in a line or when he share his food with us.

Jungkookie: people can be happiness too..?

Y/n: of course.

Jungkookie: who is yours? In person.

Y/n: my friends and family. (^-^)

Jungkookie: hmm.. You ask for hug to the people you love like both Hoseok, Y/n DG and the kid.

She giggled at last sentence and he looked at her all confused.

Y/n: he is Kookie.

Jungkookie: kid.

And she began to laugh because of his serious tone and

Y/n: look at that serious face.

Jungkookie: I know it's great...

Y/n: I'm going to die laughing!

Jungkookie: but tell me what am I supposed to tell this kid inside be after you die.

Y/n: I loved him and you love him too

<<Jungkook Doppelganger Choice>>

Jungkookie: Stop laughing.

Y/n: I'm gonna die laugh-....

When she said that, Jungkookie pulled her nap and smashed his lips on her and y/n is malfunctioning because of his sudden act.

After few seconds of rough kiss in attempt to shut her up, he placed his forehead on hers and spoke..

Jungkookie: please don't say it again.. I.. I can't loose you again..

Y/n: ... You are crying.. because of me..?

<<Jungkook Doppelganger Choice>>

Jungkookie: yes... Because Kookie is my happiness..

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.4K 51
COMPLETED ☑️✨ 🔹 I'll suggest you guys to read this story from the start otherwise you will not find it interesting. ________________________________...
71.4K 3.9K 31
One is a dutiful, cold but handsome former soldier. The second is free-minded, crazy, and a hot womanizer. Then, there is one beautiful soul who has...
1.3K 220 39
The place where you'll know about your sins and results of the same but was it a good decision to play this game..? Caution⚠ Contains murder, suicide...
10.9K 443 51
"Even if I want you , I know I can't have you. There a reason I have to do this y/n....and for that I'm so sorry. But it's for the best." ...