Untold mysteries

By No1simp4mui

each page has a different quick story. they are based on true story's but edited to my pleasing. this is a ho... More

Body on Somerton Beach
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Disturbing Death of Elisa Lam
btw this isn't a page
The Zodiac Killer
Chicago Tylenol Murders
i got a new computer
The Case of JonBenét Ramsey
Chicago Tylenol Murders
The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Murders
The Ghost Ship of the Mary Celeste
The Mysterious Death of Tupac Shakur
The Watcher House
The Sodder Children Disappearance
The Axeman of New Orleans
The Death of the Boy in the Box
The Mysterious Drowning of Natalie Wood
Jack the Ripper
The Keddie Cabin Murders
The Gardner Museum Heist

he Mystery of the Circleville Letters

1 0 0
By No1simp4mui

In 1976, residents of Circleville, Ohio, began receiving threatening mail that has haunted them ever since. The letters were from Columbus but had no return address. They accused school bus driver, Mary Gillespie and the school superintendent of having an extramarital affair. One of the letters was even addressed to Mary's husband Ron that threatened his life if he didn't put a stop to the affair. In 1977, Ron died in a suspicious one-car crash that involved gunshots. However, when the Sheriff ruled the death an accident, other residents of Circleville began receiving letters accusing the Sheriff of covering up the so-called "accident."

Ron's 's husband, Paul Freshour, was convicted of writing the letters after there was an attempt to murder Mary via a booby-trap-rigged pistol. Even after he was thrown behind bars, the Circleville Letters continued throughout the 1970s and the early 1980s. Freshour even received one in prison.

In 1994, Freshour was released, and he claimed his innocence until his death in 2012. The true identity of the Circleville Letter Writer remains unknown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
20.1K 1K 40
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...