𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✎ 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐕...

By SLUTT444GIOO

ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

2K 82 4
By SLUTT444GIOO

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

ever since khia had left to go to atlanta for a few weeks everything started to irritate paige. when her friends tried talking to her she would get irritated and ignore them or maybe cuss them out.

i guess she got VERY attached to khia after that one night. but what can she say? khia was like a drug. you try it once, then you get addicted and continue to take the drug.

she was supposed to be coming back next week so we'll see how true that is.

paige was getting ready to go to the gym where they held majority of their home games so she could take her mind off things. she threw on some black shorts with a grey hoodie before sliding on a pair of black birkenstocks she found near her closet that went with the black socks she wore.

she then grabbed her phone and airpods, stuffing them in her pockets before grabbing her book bag which consisted of drinks, snacks, money, and her basketball shoes.

she put her bag on her back and placed her airpods in her ears, "aubrey, i'm out!" paige yelled as she picked up her basketball and walked out of their shared dorm.

paige unlocked her black titanium iphone 15 pro max and went to her apple music, clicking her playlist and beginning to walk since she didn't feel like driving at the moment.

⋆。°✩𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:
⋆。°✩ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙʏ ᴘɴᴅ & ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ
⋆。°✩ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰɪᴀʏᴀᴢ
⋆。°✩ꜱᴇʟꜰ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜꜱ ʙʏ ʙʀʏꜱᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ
⋆。°✩ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴢᴀ
⋆。°✩ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ & ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ
⋆。°✩ɴ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙʏ ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʟᴀᴄʏ
⋆。°✩ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
⋆。°✩ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ
⋆。°✩ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴇʏ ʙ

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

gio was currently holding an AK47 inspired RH10 rifle while looking through the scope, pointing it at her closed bedroom door. she had a thing for guns, she owned plenty and frequently went to gun stores on her free time.

as she continued to look through the scope she placed her pointer finger on the trigger before her bedroom door opened revealing khia.

"the fuck are you doin" khia laughed as she entered the room, closing the door behind her "now what if i shot you" gio said as she followed khia's every moment with the gun pointed at her.

"your not dumb" khia said, laying across the girls bed "might be" gio replied, placing the gun against her closet door "and why are you in here?" she added "because i was bored and lena is napping" khia replied.

"so go mess with suki?" gio replied "but i chose to come in here, if it's a problem then remove me" khia said, looking over at gio "you fat as fuck, how would i pick you up?" gio mugged her "bitch the only thing fat is this ass and- stop talking" gio interrupted her and khia laughed.

"can you come with me to target?" khia asked as she sat up "no" gio immediately replied, watching as khia stood up "i don't know why you keep acting so nonchalant to me but you need to fix it, immediately" khia said, checking herself out in gio's full body mirror.

"it's for kari tho, i want to take him shopping to make up for the two years of his birthday that i missed" khia said "who is kari?" gio asked and khia's jaw dropped "no fucking way" she said as she turned to look at the girl.

gio just raised an eyebrow, confused, "did you really forget about my brother? that's sick, he loved you a lot too" khia said and gio shrugged "love is a strong word, obviously wasn't serious if i can't remember him" gio said, lying out the side of her neck.

"bye. i don't wanna talk to you no more." khia said, about to leave gio's bedroom "im joking, calm down" gio laughed for a quick second then her face went straight.

"don't joke like that, anyways you have 30 minutes to get ready" khia said, laying in the middle of gio's bed "don't put no fuckin time limit on me" gio mugged "get the fuck ready, giovanna" khia said, resting her head on her arm.

"no, go by yourself since you wanna rush me, monique" gio replied and khia stared at her until she closed the bathroom door, mumbling under her breath "speak the fuck up!" khia yelled.

"i said you a bitch and you'll never stop being one, bye your life. goodnight." gio said as she cracked the door before shutting it "i'll beat yo ass gio" khia said, rolling over onto her stomach.

⤑ 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

azzi and kk entered the gym, not knowing that paige was gonna be there. they just came to play basketball. paige didn't even see the two girls walking into the gym nor did she hear them due to her music blasting in her ears.

"so when do you plan on telling her that you like her?" kk questioned as she looked at azzi "i don't know yet, she seems like she's into khia and i don't want to get in between anything" azzi stated not realizing the girl sitting on the bleachers in her phone.

"plus, i don't want khia to hate me" she added "khia isn't even like that, i promise you" kk said "im not going based off anything you say, kamorea" azzi said as she glared at the younger girl, remembering the time she set her up for failure.

"oh come on! that was a one time thing" kk said and azzi's eyes widened after spotting paige, she was fixing her shoe laces "why did you just lose your color? i didn't even know that could happen" kk said, looking at the girl with a concerned expression.

kk followed azzi's eyes to see what she was looking at before grinning ear to ear, "since when did ms.night owl wake up early?" kk said as she approached paige, sitting down beside her.

paige paused her music and looked over at the girl who was smiling really hard, "since now" paige replied as she stood up and walked onto the court, dribbling the ball a few times before shooting it perfectly.

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"hurry up slut, my gosh" khia said as she crossed her arms, watching gio fix her hair for the 6th time "what did you just call me?" gio questioned, cocking an eyebrow up.

"s l u t. slut." khia spelt out "bitch, do i look like you?" gio said and khia punched her in her arm "why did you just hit me? manly ass" gio side eyed as she rubbed her upper arm.

"because you called me a bitch, bitch" khia said "well if you know it's not true then why are you mad?" gio questioned "cause it's about respect now let's go before i drag you by that funky ass ponytail next" khia said.

"how yo abusive ass expect me to drive? and my ponytail not funky, dumb ass" gio said, bucking at the girls backside while walking behind her "who you buckin at?" khia questioned as she turned to look at her.

"how the fuck did you know that? you really got eyes in the back of yo big ass head?" gio questioned and khia laughed "bitch my head not big" khia replied and gio pushed her "walk faster, dumb ass girl" gio said, mumbling the last part.

"quit playin with me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.
8.5K 203 26
(Y/n) (L/n) a highschool student starting her 3rd year falls in love with the new student.Rest u find it out yourself ;)
15.8K 573 19
ᥫ᭡ ↳ ❝ [𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂] ¡! ❞
28.7K 582 24
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❤︎