Aphonic Devotion • Manjiro Sa...

By Haixtani

[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the m... More

⁂❦︎APHONIC DEVOTION
⁂❦︎ PROLOGUE
⁂❦︎002
⁂❦︎003
⁂❦︎004
⁂❦︎005
⁂❦︎006
⁂❦︎007
⁂❦︎008
⁂❦︎009
⁂❦︎010
⁂❦︎011
⁂❦︎012
⁂❦︎013
⁂❦︎014
⁂❦︎015
⁂❦︎016
⁂❦︎017
⁂❦︎018
⁂❦︎019
⁂❦︎020
⁂❦︎021
⁂❦︎022
⁂❦︎023
⁂❦︎024
⁂❦︎025
⁂❦︎OC REVEAL
⁂❦︎026
⁂❦︎027
⁂❦︎028
⁂❦︎029
⁂❦︎030
⁂❦︎031
⁂❦︎032
⁂❦︎033
⁂❦︎034
⁂❦︎035
⁂❦︎036
⁂❦︎037
⁂❦︎038
⁂❦︎039
⁂❦︎040
⁂❦︎ EPILOGUE
⁂❦︎ EPILOGUE: AFTER STORY
⁂❦︎HAIXTANI HERE

⁂❦︎001

579 24 6
By Haixtani

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
10 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

"w-wait mikey-"you startled, surprise by your boyfriend's sudden move.He grabbed your wrist tightly and pulled you in the quiet alleyway.

You were walking down the street after buying what your mother asked you to bought for her when someone grabbed you with full force. Yet you saw it was your boyfriend and you didn't panic.

He cornered you to the wall and grabbed your waist tightly in his embrace.You breathed out of the sudden action. Mikey burried his face in your neck, sniffing your scent.

"I miss you, y/n. I'm sorry for being busy this past few days"he said.

You smiled, reaching for his soft locks and caressed it gently. "Its okay Manjiro, I understand"

His grip on your body tightened. "No! I'm sorry!"

"hai, hai"you patted his head.

Mikey's obsidian eyes softened. "y-you're not angry..? "

You shook your head. "Nope, I understand your reason.There's nothing to be mad about it"

Mikey is the founding leader of his gang named Toman.It made him busy sometimes but you understand it fully, it was a big responsibility to have a gang in your own.

His grip tightened even more. He only let go of you when you complained about his tight embrace.Smiling at him, you both went to the park for some ice cream. Mikey was true to his words, he always make it up to you even tho you're not mad at him.

As usual, he brought you your (f/fla) of ice cream.Your eyes glimmer in happiness, Mikey's lips curved into a smile seeing how happy you look as he handed you the cone of your (f/fla) ice cream.

"Thank you manjiro"you reached for his kiss and planted a kiss on it. Because of what you did, his faced turned red.

"y-your welcome"he mouthed, blinking his eyes in surprise of your sudden move.

Both of you sat down in a white bench in the park that Mikey usually took you for a date.You happily lick your ice cream, Mikey bought one for himself too.

"How's your week, my love?"he asked, taking a small bite in his chocolate ice cream.

You faced him. "It was okay, I won the math quiz bee again"your voice was full of proudness.

Mikey caressed your hair, patting it. "Thats my girl"

Your smile became wider.Hearing compliments from him made your heart skipped a beat.His compliment echoed in your head, which made you can't stop smiling.

"I'm proud of you, y/n"he added.

"Thank you manjiro"

His lips curved into a smile, to which gives you a something vibe so you prepared you're.

"61 x 53?"

"three thousand two hundred and thirty three"

Mikey chuckled softly. "You beat me to it"

He always does that you whenever you won a math quiz bee or perfect your math test in school. You were getting used to it so you always prepare yourself.

"I always win"you beamed, a soft chuckle escape your mouth.

"ofcourse, my queen always win"it was very exquisite to hear whenever Mikey was truthful to his words, it never failed to make your cheeks turned red and your heart raced.

The taste of his love is just so great.Eversince both of you are still friends, his care for you doesn't fail you.Oh, how you wanted to get back to the time when the both of you first meet.

An image of a little girl which was you and a little image of Mikey appeared in your mind. You were swinging in the swing that time in the park and you were alone when this little Mikey approached you and sat down next to the empty swing next you.

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒈.𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

"𝑻-𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖"𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒅.

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆" 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅.

𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. "𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌?"

"𝒀𝒆𝒑, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅"

𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆. "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒊'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊'𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆"

"𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆, 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖?"

𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅, 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐. "𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅"

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚. "𝑨𝒉𝒉, 𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖...𝒖𝒉𝒎"

"𝑴𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆'𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒎𝒆 '𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚', 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖?𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?"

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅. "𝑰'𝒎 𝒚/𝒏!𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖!"

"𝒀/𝒏....𝒉𝒎𝒎𝒎..."

"𝑾𝒉𝒚?𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚?"

"𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆! 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏 𝒚/𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖!"

"𝒆𝒉?𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐?𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚! 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐!"

"what are you smiling hmm?"Mikey's face flashed with confusion, the smile in your face suddenly appeared as you stared down the concrete.

You raised your head to look at him. His obsidian eyes never failed to give you butterflies. "Ahh-well, I just remembered the time when we first meet, when I shared to you my doriyakis"you answered.

"That was the best thing that ever happened to me, I'm really glad I went to the park that day"he give you a handsome smirk.

"ohf, maybe you are glad because I shared you my food"

"hmm, maybe"he chuckled and you just jokingly glared at him to which made him laugh.

Both of you talked about certain things, as the time passed by, Mikey decided to take you home using his bike. You didn't disagree, you were happy to see your boyfriend being so cheerful everytime you let him drive you home.

Mikey hand you his spare helmet, you it on before you hopped on his bike, holding the plastic of the goods that your mom told you to be brought to her.Wrapping your arms around his waist, you rested your head in Mikey's back. Feeling the air passed you as he drove in the highway of Tokyo.

You smiled, closing your eyes as your hug tightened in his waist, Mikey was also loving the feeling. He speed up his bike to which didn't cause you both enough time to reach your neighborhood. You told Mikey to drop you few blocks from your house, since your relationship with him is hidden from your parents, you can't take the risk to let them saw you with Mikey.

Slowly, you remove your helmet and handed it to Mikey and give him a small smile.

"Can I get a kiss?"he asked, his eyes were glittering.

Your cheeks heat up. "r-right here?"you asked, hesitantly.

"yeah, why not"

"b-but-"

"just a quick kiss love, and there's no one around yet. So better be hurry"his lips curved into a small smirk.

It made your cheeks even grew red as you looked around to check if there was some passer by. When you satisfied about your observation, you move forward to him and planted a quick kiss in forehead. Then you move away, looking like a tomato.

Mikey smiled at you, "thank you my queen, I feel safe going home because of the kiss"

You nodded slowly, looking down the concrete trying to hide the embarrassment in your face. Mikey let out a laugh, "I'll pick you up for lunch tomorrow"he brought his hands to your hair and rubbed it gently.

"h-hai"you mouthed.

"You look cute when you try to hide the embarrassment in your face y/n"

You bit your lower lip. "h-hmm.. "

Mikey pinched your cheeks.

"ouch!"you flinched, moving away and glared at him, but he gave you a handsome smile.

"I gotta go now beautiful, see you tomorrow"

"m-hmm, becareful"

"yes ma'am"Mikey started his engine, he smiled at you once more.You watched as he drove away and mouthed a loud " I love you" as he was speeding in the street.

You wave your hands slowly. Watching him until he vanished to your sight. "I love you too... manjiro"you whispered.

what do you think about the first chap guys? 😎

and y'all I'm telling you to prepare some tissues in the next upcoming chapters cause It will be 🙁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.1K 18
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇" __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ⊹ . ✧ . * . ˚    ·   * .   ⋆ . ╰───⌲ where two b...
65.3K 1.5K 16
[𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚�...
3K 14 20
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧 𝐦𝐞�...
49.7K 1.7K 44
╰╶╶╶➤ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝟐