Never thought it would end th...

By Krysxox

"Go to hell Jason!" I screamed. He smirked and pulled me closer so that we were chest to chest. "Sweetie, I w... More

Never thought it would end this way
"You go that way silly!"
"I guess you just love being held by me!"
Why did I have to be kidnapped again?
"You know curiosity killed the cat."
"She knows...everything?"
"That will never happen my friend."
"Hey!"
"Jason eat breakfast not your slut!"
"There is only 6 seats. Can you not count?"
"Both of us?"
"Sweetie I was born in hell."
I wouldn't stop until I saved her.
"Away from you."
"She turned into Satan?"
I don't know maybe because your insanely adorable.
"Thanks for caring."
"Don't worry you can eat me.
Make sure this bitch dies slowly and painfully.
"Some slut you slept with."
"I enjoy being kissed by you too."
"Pathetic."
I would wait a million years.
"I'm scared."
"He had it coming he used her. And you won't get anything."
"I don't like you."
I just couldn't handle that
Nervous, aren't you?
This is all Jason's fault! I'm now crazy!
"Nothing but the truth."
"I'll kill you!"
"So, you and Jason huh?"
"What did you do to him?"
"Why me?"
New Story????
"No reason?"
"You actually practiced!"
"Give me a kiss."
I plan to have fun with you.
"Only I get to do that."
"No. You don't mean that."
Meaning of This
Epilogue

My Jason.

2.2K 56 1
By Krysxox

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME TO UPDATE!!! IM VERY BUSY, BUT I KNOW THATS NO EXCUSE! HERE IS CHAPTER 22 AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!

-krysxox :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar's POV

Beep beep beep

Agh! That sound is not only annoying, but it's annoying. Ok, maybe me being out is really getting to me...how long have I been out anyways?

"Listen Skylar, you have got to get up...I don't know what I would do without you."

I heard a nice, soothing voice say. I then felt a warm, comforting hand on my cheek. Once that contact was made, I immediately felt sparks fly through me and I kind of jolted.

"Sh-she's awake!"

The voice said, with excitement lacing in his words. I peeled my eyes open, to see who this mystery man is. And once I saw the figure of my wonderful boyfriend, that never failed to make me smile, I let my eyes widen and I instantly tried to get out of bed to give him a hug.

"No Skylar, stay in bed. Your very soar." Jason said to me while putting me back into bed. And as soon as he reminded me of that, I began to feel the pain.

I whimpered. The pain began to feel unbearable and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Jason, make it stop." I squeaked out. While grasping onto his shirt tighter and tighter. I was in tears and I'm pretty sure it was drenched by now. EVERYWHERE was hurting.

"I know it does, baby. Let me go get the doctor." Jason said while prying my arms off him gently, but I reached for them again too quickly and tightened my grip on him.

"No! Please don't leave me Jason, please! I love you!" I cried out again, without controlling what exactly I was saying.

The truth.

But he isn't supposed to know that! I thought maybe he has forgotten about the last time I said it! Great. I just reminded him again.

Jason just kind of froze for a few seconds, but then soon recovered and pressed the emergency button next to my bed, within a few seconds, the nurses came.

"Sir, you have to leave. Now." They told Jason.

I wasn't able to speak at this time because of the pain, but I just wanted to punch that nurse. Of course he can stay! I want him to....scratch that. I need him to!

I could see Jason arguing and slightly pushed past the nurse to come closer to me. Awe, he looks so adorable when he's mad.

And that, disappointingly, was my last thought until some pills were shoved into my mouth and I was soon out.

********

Jason's POV

That bitch has no fucking right to take me away from my Skylar. I am fucking Jason McCann! But, in this hospital my name is Justin.

I just hope my girl is okay. I ran a hand through my tousled hair and let out a frustrating growl.

"Whoa, easy there tiger." Alex joked. I turned around with an aggravated facial expression plastered on me.

"This is no fucking time to joke around. Skylar's in there, in pain. All I want to do right now is just be with her and make sure she's fine." I confessed with my head in my hands.

"Bro, listen to me. The nurses are fixing her up okay? She's doing fine. And I know you know that. Now tell me what's up? There's got to be something else that's bothering you." Alex wondered.

"She said she loves me." I blurted out.

Alex's eyes widened in shock.

"She did?"

I nodded.

"Well, then why the hell are you down man? She said she loves you! Shouldn't you be happy?"

"I am, then again, I'm not." I said, hoping I made sense.

Alex gave me a confused expression and I decided to get into more detail.

"I love her. I really, really do. But, what if I'm just not good enough for her?"

"You are! That's why she loves you. Believe me, she's smart and I know she knows what she's talking about. She knows what she wants, needs. That's you, and I have a feeling that this decision isn't going to change. You are perfect for her!" Alex finished.

"How? How am I? I put her in a fucking hospital!" I bellowed. Very well aware that people were trying hard not to stare. "I'm nothing but dangerous." I ended.

"Do you really think that Skylar gives a damn of what mistake you did? What other reason do you think she said I love you to you? She wants to be committed with you. And you'll break her heart if you don't feel the same way."

"But I do." I protested.

"Then tell her that." Alex told me while getting up. "I got to go, I'll be back in an hour okay? And not to be rude, but you don't look too good." He said while leaving.

None taken. I said in my head. I knew it was true.

My hair looks like I just crawled out of the bed.

I haven't been doing much. I've slept 30 minutes a day and only drunken 3 gulps of water a day. I haven't showered, and I look like crap. I just can't focus without the most important girl in my world to be with me by my side.

*************

Skylar's POV

I don't want to be in the dark! Especially with you here with me!

Hey! I'm nice!

To who!

You know, you got a point.

My point exactly.

That's what I just said.

And...

Just. Never mind.

Mmmhmmm

Ugh, just wake up dammit.

Ok! And then I will be away from you!

I'm going to be in you.

Perv.

What? No I'm just stating the truth!

That you're a perv? Yes, I know.

Just wake the hell up.

And for once, I actually listened to my mind, and fought through the bright light, and sat up. But then immediately flopped down. It's like I had no control of how to move.

"Sorry sweetie, you won't be able to move for about 3 hours, everything's numb for now." The nurse said. "Just try to relax a little, and just push the button you pushed before, if you need me." She then walked out.

The button from before? I didn't push that....Jason did. Oh god Jason! I fucking said I love you!

Now why did that I do that!? It's all my fault!

"What's your fault?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Jason standing by the doorway. I instantly smiled. Wow, this is only like the third time I've seen him without his hair covered in gel. Now theres a generous amount of hair on his forehead.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Skylar." Jason said warningly, while coming closer. Crap. The lying thing. He may sound serious, but the way he said my name still sent a vibe through me.

"Really." I said while looking down. I can't remind him about the love thing. He would probably be more freaked out than he already is.

"Tell me, Skylar." Jason demanded, saying each word as if it was a sentence of its own.

"The whole I love you thing!" I blurted out, not caring anymore.

"And if you're afraid or freaked out, then fine. So be it. But I can't hide my feelings towards you." I confessed.

"You really think I was freaked out?" Jason asked me in a whisper.

"Well, yeah. You looked like I was some sort of fan girl chasing after you." I mumbled.

"Skylar, I'm not going to lie, I was taken by surprise, but I will always look at you as my beautiful girlfriend." I blushed and looked down.

"The one and only girl who I will forever and always love." I heard him say after. I quickly looked up to meet his brown, dreamy orbs stare back at mine.

"I love you Skylar Krys Smith." Jason told me while caressing my face softly. I felt tears fall down my cheeks and I had the urge to just tackle him and kiss his beautiful face.

I immediately was flushed with disappointed and Jason seemed to notice.

"Oh my god. What's wrong? Are you okay?!" Jason started to grab my face and tried to meet my eyes. "Skylar, answer me!"

"I can't really move or feel anything."

"What? Why not?"

"They like, numbed me or something..." I said while looking down.

"Well..can you feel this?" Jason asked while getting in the bed with me and wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer.

And just as we touched, I felt fireworks through the numbness. Wow, maybe our connection is stronger than some fancy technology the doctors produce.

I nodded my head, to answer Jason's question. He didn't seem surprised, as if he already knew the answer when he asked.

"Me too." He told me while tightening his grip on me.

"How about this?" He asked while leaning in. I braced myself for the great feeling that always embraced me when I got kissed by him.

I soon felt Jason's lips press against mine, and I immediately relaxed into it. I suddenly had the strength to wrap my arms around his neck. I finger combed his soft hair, that might I say, looked incredibly sexy. Jason asked for permission and I didn't have to think twice about letting him in. I enjoyed this very, very much. And I missed having him near me. He then suddenly pulled back. And I almost immediately whimpered at my loss of his touch.

He smirked and pecked my lips once more. I nodded, answering his question once again, and his smirk grew wider. Damn him.

"I missed you." I told him.

"I'm so sorry." He said while looking down. He looked like he was going to cry.

"Jason, don't be, it's kind of my fault. I shouldn't have followed you." I said truthfully. But his facial expression hardened and he took my chin in his warm hand.

"Don't you ever say that. That incident was anything but your fault! It's all on me. I don't want you to say any nonsense like that to me ever." Jason told me sternly. "Understand?"

I nodded my head and looked down.

He sighed.

"I shouldn't have pushed you away, and I shouldn't have lied to you like that or turned the tables on you either. I'm sorry Sky." Jason finished. He adjusted himself on to the bed. I looked at him confused, what did he think he was doing?

"Jason, what are you-"

"Sh, lets just have peace and quiet." He softly whispered as he easily held me up and laid me gently on his lap. He was in a sitting position I was lying on his chest, not that I minded.

After about 5 minutes of comfortable silence, I decided to ask Jason a question I've been meaning to ask.

"Jason?" His arms immediately tightened around me and his head poked down to look at me, his hair slightly brushing my forehead.

"Yes babygirl?"

"Y-Your a criminal right?" I asked, not knowing how to exactly word that sentence correctly.

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head, "Yes Sky, I am."

A light smile took over my lips from his actions.

"Well, what's the best thing you've ever stolen?"

He looked down at me and our eyes locked completely, "You."

I leaned forward to kiss him. Jason. My Jason.

********

"Okay Skylar, it's been an-oh my!" The nurse came in startled.

I immediately sprung up from my comfortable position on my pillow and blinked my eyes rapidly to get my vision back.

I stared at the nurse, confused by her expression. Was it that surprising that I fell asleep? Also may I say that was the best sleep I've had in days! Must be this magic pillow these hospitals have.

Why is pillow breathing. My hand was still resting upon it and it was slightly moving up and down. I looked down and realized I was still sitting in Jason's Lap. That's why the nurse was startled, I felt my cheeks warm up in embarrassment.

"I'll um, come back later then sweetie?" The nurse said.

"That would be great, thank you." I said with a sheepish grin.

"That was too good." I heard from behind. I let out a small gasp and quickly threw a glare in Jason's direction.

"You didn't have to pretend, you could've helped me out in the situation!" I told him.

"And say what? You wanna join?"

I laughed at the thought of the nurse happily nodding and joining us on our happy nap time.

"Ok ok, now go. I have to take my medicine and I don't want you here when she comes back again!" I said pushing Jason out of the bed. Instantly the warmth had been taken away, but Jason's scent was still surrounding the pillows. I smiled as discreetly smelled the pillows and wrapped my arms around them.

Jason leaned down and gave me a longing kiss on my head and headed towards the door.

"Oh and tell Alex thanks for staying by and give him a hug for me please!"

"Sure." He responded. "Hey Alex, sky wanted me to tell you that she hated you and that she's always loved me more. Also she wanted me to give you this." I heard a light smacking sound.

"JASON THATS NOT WHAT I SAID!" I screamed towards the door; now sitting back up and seeing two shadows outside my door.

Suddenly Jason's head popped in, "Sky, baby you don't need to lie, he already kno-". Jason was roughly pulled away from the door and in came Alex.

"Your welcome Skylar, anytime you need me to stay, I'll be here." I smiled gratefully at him and he walked out the door, dragging Jason along with him as he waved endlessly at me until I was no longer in his sight.

Those boys..what would I do without them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.6K 27
"We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Jason told me as he rolled up his sleeves and stared at me. I couldn't believe it, this man us...
80.8K 2.1K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
The Doll Lover By H.C.

Mystery / Thriller

737 21 12
I REALLY NEED TO EDIT THIS STORY AND I MIGHT EDIT IT SOON SO READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK Ally enters the life of a psychopath without knowing it. She fa...
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...