Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 117

1.6K 72 15
By bts_taekook34

In a certain three bedded ward in the hospital, eunji laid on the bed in the middle. She had spent the whole morning on her phone. After watching the nurse’s post catch attention, and seeing various large media platforms scold taehyung upside down, she finally smiled in satisfaction.

On the other bed, hyunwoo watched her with worry in his eyes. “Is this suitable? If jungkook learns that you were the one behind all of this...”

“I already informed Nurse hong. She will endure the entire responsibility for criticising taehyung to be unfilial.” eunji glanced at the third bed where her daughter, jennie, laid.

She said in heartache, “My jennie is still unconscious. If I don’t take revenge for her, how am I suited to be her mother? taehyung, that cheap whore’s reputation is already ruined. Who knows whether the Jeon family will accept him after this. Perhaps he won’t even be allowed to enter their door.”

Hyunwoo glanced at the door every so often. “taehyung should have already seen the post. We’ve been waiting the whole morning but he hasn’t come to visit. The public is pressuring him right now. No matter what, he should still come...”

Eunji smirked. The faint wrinkles on the corner of her eyes crinkled. “Hmph, it’s best if he doesn’t come. I haven’t made a big enough fuss yet.”

At this moment, Nurse hong rushed in frantically. “Director kim, things are bad!”

“Why are you raising your voice?” eunji glared at her in slight irritation.

“Quickly look, taehyung's news is no longer trending. Most of the posts across the major media websites have also been taken down.”

“The discussion was suppressed so quickly. It must be jungkook's work.” eunji clenched her fists unhappily. “We can’t afford to provoke jungkook!”

Hyunwoo suggested soothingly. “Since taehyung's reputation has mostly been destroyed, how about we ease up on this matter?”

Eunji's expression was dark. “As if we could rely on you! I have my own plans.”

A moment later, she received a call. The other party informed her that after seeing the matter dispersing quickly, jungkook was no longer interfering with it.

“Did you hear that?” eunji harrumphed coldly. “taehyung's reputation is too dirty. The Jeon family is such a powerful family. How could they possibly like an unfilial man? Even jungkook is leaving this matter alone.”

Hyunwoo became excited. “If he won’t interfere, taehyung will definitely be ruined!”

At this moment, jennie whimpered softly. She gradually woke up from her unconscious state. There were several bandages on her face. Her arms and legs were aching and her body was littered with wounds. “Mom, did you arrest all my schoolmates who hurt me? I want them all to be killed!”

Eunji's voice conveyed the injustice she felt on behalf of her daughter. “Daughter, all those witnesses said that they didn’t see anyone hurt you. The police didn’t open a case for this and are only treating it as an accident.”

“There were so many reporters at the event. I don’t believe that there wasn’t any footage of them attacking me!”

“It’s obvious that jungkook interfered in this matter. He informed everyone that they were not allowed to capture any footage of it.”

“It must have been taehyung, that cheap wore, who told him to do it!” jennie sat up in anger and accidentally tugged on her wounds. “Ss... I’m dying of pain! I was beaten up so badly that I can’t even get off the bed. This is all taehyung's fault! I’m going to kill him!"

“jungkook is protecting taehyung. It won’t be that easy to kill him.” A hint of hatred appeared in eunji's eyes. She gritted her teeth. “Wait and see. Mom will ruin him for you!”

...

In SNU's D1 dormitory building, taehyung laid on the bed to rest.

At this moment, jimin was extremely worried about the development of the post, much more than he was. “The posts that jungkook had deleted are re-surfacing again. What should we do? Should we continue asking jungkook to help?”

“I’m the one who told him not to interfere with this matter.” taehyung understood eunji too well. He knew with certainty that there was more to come. He would wait to deal with all of it when eunji was finally done.

“Ai, why are you so silly...” jimin said in a worried voice.

“You’re a student at SNU. That makes you eye-catching enough. You’re also jungkook's fiancée. If this matter is suppressed, it won’t be that big of an issue. But if this goes on any longer, the entire country will know that you’re unfilial. By then, your future will be ruined.”

He deliberated over it. “But, as jungkook's fiancée, I suppose you can just marry him. You won’t have to look for a job either...”

“No.” taehyung firmly responded. “I need to work. In fact, I’ve already started working. As a man, building our own worth is the way to become more attractive!”

“Alright then. How have you been building your charisma?”

“I’ve just been working on some games and earning some money through stocks.”

Jimin felt that it was strange for a university student like him to be involved in online games. Furthermore, playing with stocks would likely only earn him some pocket money. It was only much later that he understood just how well taehyung was doing.

Knock, knock!

Someone was knocking on their dormitory door. taehyung turned in confusion to see a beautiful girl in her early twenties standing there.

“Who is taehyung?” She arrogantly began.

“It’s me. What do you need?”

The girl sized him up. “It turns out that you’re taehyung. You don’t even have the basic morals a person should have. It’s one matter if you’re throwing your own face away. You’ve even humiliated SNU. How do you have the face to stay here any longer? If I were you, I would already have quit school.”

She ran her mouth off the moment she arrived. It was clear that she was here to create trouble. Taehyung could not be bothered to even look at her. “This is unrelated to you.”

But the female student continued pressing on. “After you managed to give away a billion dollar donation for SNU, I assumed that you had a compassionate character. But now it seems like you were only fishing for compliments. You did it all for your own vanity. You won’t even visit your own mother! As if you’re kind!”

“I didn’t say that I was kind.” taehyung smiled coldly. “You said that I’m vain and that I’m fishing for compliments, didn’t you?”

As if he would donate such a large sum of money when he was in a hurry to earn more. It was jungkook who had planned this for him.

He stood up and grabbed the girl by her elbow. “Let’s go. We’ll make a trip to the principal’s office and demand for the billion dollars that jungkook donated on my behalf back. Such a large sum of money is worth much more than any reputation! After sacrificing such a large sum, I didn’t even manage to obtain any benefit. Now SNU's old and torn down dormitory won’t be renovated. This will all be your fault.”

The female student finally turned pale. She knew that many students yearned for a newer and better dormitory.

If taehyung really asked for the money to be given back, he would only suffer a little blow to his reputation but she would become SNU's public enemy.

“I won’t go, I won’t go!” The girl immediately began struggling.

In fact, taehyung did not plan on actually demanding the sum back. In the first place, it was impossible to request for a refund on a donation. He was simply playing a trick on this student who had yet to enter society. However, if he made use of jungkook's name, everything would be possible.

The two of them struggled outside the dormitory room entrance and drew a lot of attention.

Jimin approached and shoved the girl. She clearly knew her as he addressed her by her name. “Bong mina, did water seep into your brain? The sun has yet to set and you’ve already come here to cause trouble. Taehyung made a large donation to University. This is an extremely good matter yet you used it to insult him. If your family is that rich and capable, we won’t request you donate a billion. How about one-tenth of that amount? If you have the ability, why don’t you take out ten million dollars to start with?”

“I...” mina complexion turned bright red. She tried to find excuses for herself. “It’s because taehyung is too unfilial. I can’t stand watching in silence...”

The students around them spoke up for taehyung. “These are two separate matters. How can you club them together? People aren’t purely good or bad.”

“That’s right. I bet you’re just jealous that taehyung is jungkook's fiancée. I heard that your bong family is dreaming of a marriage alliance with the Jeon family, but you didn’t have any opportunity to make it happen...” After one of the students said this, mina immediately turned pale.

She shuffled her feet and ran away.

Taehyung took in her escaping back view. “Bong mina. Why does this name sound so familiar?”

Jimin responded immediately. “A while ago, didn’t your second sister make posts on the school forum claiming to have ‘arranged’ a fiancé for you? She is your fake fiancé, bong sunghoon's, sister. Mina is also studying in this University. She’s from Year 2, Class 1.”

“taehyung doesn’t even know mina. To think that jennie had the face to claim that he was engaged to her brother.” One of the older, female students sighed. “I finally realised that jennie's face is thicker than the Great Wall of China. Speaking of which, taehyung, your mother isn’t the only one hospitalised. Your second sister, jennie has also been injured and is in the hospital. Won’t you go visit them?”

“No.” he shook his head.

“You’ll drown from the public’s saliva.” The older female student kindly gestured at the crowd. “We all came to watch the show. News about jungkook's fiancée is much more interesting than our classes.”

“Do as you like.” taehyung returned to his own bed and laid down.

All of a sudden, a girl shouted. “Ah, am I seeing things? I actually see God Jungkook here!”

“Our male idol is really here!” Another female student cried out in excitement.

An SUV was parked right outside the dormitory entrance. jungkook was dressed in a suit. He made his way up to the second storey and headed straight for taehyung's dormitory room.

This time, there was only one bodyguard following behind him.

Jungkook's expression was cold and stern. It was impossible to ignore his charisma as he walked past everyone. His aura was extremely powerful!

All the students in the hallway immediately leaned close to the wall and opened up a path for him.

When taehyung heard the commotion, he immediately sat up. He ran out of the room in excitement only to slam against an extremely firm ‘wall’.

He lifted his head. Isn’t this jungkook?

Jungkook carefully rubbed his reddened forehead in heartache. His cold tone was reprimanding. “How old are you? Be more careful!”

“Why are you here?” taehyung asked softly.

“Although you won’t let me interfere with the post, since you’re in trouble, as your fiancé, I naturally have to be by your side.” His expression was stony and did not reveal any of his emotions.

However, his frigid cold gaze could not conceal his concern.

taehyung was deeply moved by his words. He felt his heart warming up.

He silently decided that in the future, no matter what happened, he would also be by his side.

“Wow, God jungkook really cares a lot for taehyung. His voice is so cold yet so heartwarming...” The  students watching in the hallway stared at jungkook in excitement.

Their eyes were emitting pink hearts and they were just about to begin drooling.

“Please get me a dozen fiancés like this!”

It wasn’t clear who had shouted this. Within the crowd, mirae felt that her own appearance was quite outstanding and immediately attempted to step in. “CEO Jeon, taehyung is so ugly. His character is also poor. Won’t you consider changing your fiancée?”

When she asked this, everyone instantly became silent. They were all waiting for his response nervously.

If jungkook agreed, everyone watching had a chance to participate in this. They were prepared to charge forward and cut him up. It was enough if they each had a share!

Taehyung was not angry. He casually crossed his arms and stood by the side to watch the show.

Jungkook furrowed his brows. He shifted his frigid sharp gaze onto mirae. “To who?”

Mirae trembled under his ice-cold gaze. She felt as though she was completely seen through. Her heart could not help but turn cold as well.

However, she still felt excited that jungkook took a glance at her. “How about me? I’m also an outstanding student in SNU. My name is mirae. I’m currently a Year 4...”

“You’re not good enough.” He responded simply with four words as though he could not be bothered to waste even a single breath on her.

mirae's passion was met with outright rejection. The humiliation was worse than death.

The other female students instantly gave up after his response. Since they could not obtain jungkook's attention, it was best to at least save themselves some face.

This was within taehyung's expectations.

In his previous life, even till the day he died, jungkook did not seriously look at any other woman. If he was willing to change fiancées, the sun would surely rise from the west.

His heart was filled with warmth.

This time little heart shaped bubbles seemed to be escaping taehyung's eyes as he stared at jungkook.

Jungkook took in his fiancée’s loving gaze. Subconsciously, a smile appeared on his cold features. This instantly melted the spectating girls’ hearts.

Mirae, however, bit her bottom lip painfully. She could not stand being publicly humiliated. “Earlier, taehyung openly said he would not visit his own mother in the hospital. If I’m not good enough, does that mean an unfilial boy like taehyung is good enough?”

Originally, jungkook could not be bothered to respond to a passer-by. However, a large group of SNU's students had gathered around. He did not wish for taehyung to face future difficulties in school.

Thus, he began speaking in a low, heavy tone. “My fiancée naturally has his own reasons for not visiting eunji in the hospital. No matter where or when, I’ll always believe in him.”

His heavy, cold voice conveyed his promise and sincerity.

It was impossible to doubt his words.

He reached out and dominatingly held taehyung's thin shoulders. He then firmly brought him into his arms. “As for whether or not he is good enough for me, right from the beginning, the two of us have been each other’s. It was that way when we were young and it remains so now. It will be this way even in the future.”

“Wah, God jungkook is so cool!” One of the male students exclaimed.

Another female student appeared deeply moved. “This is so touching. Although he wasn’t talking to me...”

“taehyung, you’re so lucky.” Several  students chimed in. “With such an amazing fiancé, it’s akin to obtaining the world.”

Taehyung received a wave of admiring looks and responded with a smile.

He similarly felt that he had exchanged eight lives worth of luck in order to obtain jungkook's love.

Jimin watched by the side silently. He felt happy for taehyung.

The crowd watching them was starting to grow. Taehyung followed jungkook into the SUV parked downstairs.

The chauffeur sat in the driver’s seat, while a bodyguard sat by his side.

In the backseat, taehyung shifted his body to lean into jungkook's arms. Unlike the previous time he sat in this car, currently, he was basically plastered on his body. e pressed his little face into his firm chest.

He watched as he kept rubbing his little face against him. Although his heart was melting in joy, his expression remained unfazed. “What are you doing?”

“I don’t have the face to meet anyone,” he responded gloomily.

He frowned. “Did the nurse’s post cause you trouble? I’ll settle it immediately. I won’t allow it to affect you.”

He had already obtained evidence that eunji was not actually involved in a car accident.

There was no need to find an excuse for taehyung. He could easily force eunji to make a public apology and cease the dispute.

“I’m not talking about that.” he furrowed his brows. “You’re too handsome. I’m too ugly. We’re not compatible.”

“That can be easily settled.” jungkook brought a collapsible knife out of his pocket and lifted it to his face. Taehyung's eyes were sharp. He grabbed the blade before it could touch his skin. “Have you gone crazy!”

The chauffeur, hangyeol and the bodyguard accompanying them in the car were similarly frightened by jungkook's insane actions.

Their boss was destroying his own good looks... he was really crazy!

Due to taehyung's earlier actions, there was now a long cut on his palm. jungkook immediately felt his heart throbbing painfully. “You’re the crazy one!”

“How can you even think of ruining your good looks!” he reprimanded him unhappily.

Thankfully, he had stopped him in time and prevented his face from suffering any injuries.

“Didn’t you say that you’re too ugly, and that we’re not compatible?” He frowned sternly. “If my looks are ruined, won’t we be a perfect match?”

“...” taehyung was speechless.

When hangyeol and the bodyguard heard this, their jaws nearly fell off.

Powerful figures like him relied on their good image for many circumstances. If Boss’s good looks were ruined, with his position, a lot of rivals would definitely come targeting his ruined image...

Could it be that for a man, their boss would not even pause to consider the repercussions?

Bye bye! Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 296 20
❝ i'm scared, what will happen to us if we don't board the train?❞ - they made the train their only hope. A TAEJOON FANFIC...
88.4K 1.8K 40
Madelyn Golbach walked into her childhood home, intent on visiting her family since she was home from college. She barely crossed the threshold when...
6K 776 16
α€™α€Šα€Ία€žα€Šα€·α€Ί platform မှာမှ share ခြင်းမပြုရ။ Cover Photo Crd:
1.6K 61 4
In which a deaf Jeon Jungkook is mentally deteriorating, he's slowly losing himself, wether he knows it or not. He keeps breaking more and more, lik...