Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

By angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... More

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49

Chapter 48

1.1K 46 3
By angelss_srcha

-Third Person POV:-

   "Boss.. we lost track of contacting our team, the Chankimha might have captured them.."

"Fucking ass holes, they think they're better than me huh?"

-Freen's POV-

  Becky and I went out my team for dinner, it was my
treat because I felt being so nice right now. I felt overall happy that I'm here in the Philippines. Filipino Food are just so good, and the spices are great also, but Becky doesn't like spicy stuff, so I had to order different dishes for her.

  "Babe... why are Filipino people so adorbs?" Becky says beside me while looking through the window, she was seeing little kids coming out from their schools. I smiled thinking one day I will pick up our own little  me from her school. And bring her work with me. With no distractions.

  So cute!

  "I wonder if we'll have a boy.. I think it's a boy!" I said that made becky glare at me. "If it's a boy, then you two will always make fun of me! It's a girl!" She fought back. "Well, boys are more behaved than girls!" I said.

   "Yahh?!! And how do you know that? Huh!?" She shouts, all the team inside the van coughed, oh yeah I'm doomed. "Well.. uh.. because..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say because my team is secretly holding their laugh.

   "See!  You don't know anything about babies!! You don't even want to take care of our dog!!" She looked at me in disbelief. "I'm sorry ok? Is it my fault that your parents decided to move to England with BonBon?" I said while I caress her thighs with my hand. She looked away while blushing.

  "Then let's go to England and get BonBon! You have a private jet!" She says while moving my hand from her thigh that made me frown. "You're taking that as an advantage!" She grinned at me.

   "I don't care... I have my handsome soon-to-be-wife with me.. Right Guys?!" She asked the team inside the van, and they just agreed with her. I face palmed my self and sighed. "Alright then, if we're done with our work here, we'll pay a visit to your parents.."

  She smiled knowing that she won.

-Fast Forward-

  "Ugh! Finally, we're here,! My butt hurts from hours of sitting!" I said while stretching the hell out of me, I heard becky chuckling behind me and felt her  hugging my back.

   If you are all curious, we are now at the hotel room I rented for a 3 weeks. We did not plan on when we're going back to Thailand, but it depends on becky, If she wants to go back, then we'll go back. I can't do anything but to follow her instructions.

   "Boss, should we put these  inside now?" Asked Max who was holding a box full of foods that Becky might crave in the middle of the night. Which was sweets, fruits, cereals and chips. I like to be ready.

   "Yes please Max, and thank you for helping.." I thanked him and allowed him to go inside where I saw Becky already lying comfortably on the couch. I walked towards her and sat on an empty space beside her feet.

    "You ok hon?" I asked her, her eyes slowly opened and smiled. "I'm fine love.. come here... I'll be better when we cuddle" she opens her arms asking for a hug while I stood up and lay beside her. And we cuddled together.

    "It's better we cuddle in bed than here.. the bed has so much more space," I suggested but she didn't move. I realized that she's already asleep. I smiled and let go of the hug and carried her to bed.

    "I love you my future wifey.." I kissed her forehead and snuggled up beside her and we slept.

-Max's POV-

       "Boss?? Uh.. you forgot your laptop bag at the van!"    Oh shit maybe they're asleep now.. I'll be back tomorrow to return it.

    As I was going back at my own hotel room with the team, I noticed something strange while I'm walking. I often glance back because I seemed to be followed. I got nervous but thankfully I reached the hotel room and the team are watching football at the television.

    "Max! You're missing the fun!"

   I smiled at them and sat beside them. Like nothing happened when I went here. I'm glad I'm with these guys.. they are well trained muscular people, and I am just Boss Freen's personal driver..

   Oh and By the way, I am a Filipino. Boss Freen hired me a week before they got here. She pay well I must say.

   "YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE THE OTHER DIRECTION!!!" I was taken a back by the man behind me shouted. We all laughed at him.

-Unknown POV-

   "Confirmed sir, they are here"

     What a good news, indeed.
   "Go get your salary on Nita, my daughter.. and tell her I called her" i said while the smirk I had, never left my face.

*DOOR SLAMMING*

     "WHAT THE FUCK FATHER?"

"Tsk, what now Nita?"

     "WHY  am I paying YOUR recruits?! You're their BOSS and not ME!"

"You have more money than I do." I sternly said with a stern face . Looking at my daughter in front of me who was wearing a furious face.

   "I make money on my own Dad. And you are the one that's wasting it!" She fought back.

  "I do this because of you! If you're not obsessed with that Chankimha girl, I would not ever waste your money."

   She looks at me with disbelief.

   "Yes, I have admired her dad. But... I also want her to be happy now.."

" 'happy happy' that's bullshit Nita! THAT IS NOT YOURSELF!! YOU UNDERSTAND? I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE SO NICE!" She lowered her head as I clenched my jaw.

    "What do you intend to do if I capture Freen?" I asked her. "Fuck her, pleasure myself, torture her..." she sighs.

    "You are more than that, my daughter. I know you are. And it's a matter of time until I capture that precious woman for you.."

-Freen's POV-

    I woke up, by a loud thud coming from the sliding door that led to the balcony. I moved to the other side of the bed and felt Becky peacefully sleeping while snoring. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

   I slowly walked to get a broom for protection, and opened the sliding door. When I am already at the balcony, I saw a plastic brick that I've never seen before when I last went here. I picked it up and saw a note that irked me.  Not because of the threat but because of the hand writing.

-Note-

Dear Sarocha Chankimha,    

Be cautious of your surroundings, I will
Capture you.
It is a matter of time until I make a move
Remember, I know your every move,
I know where you live.
I know your weakness.

Just wait.

  Wtf? Just who the fudge he is? Are we that close for him to know my deepest secrets? Only Becky, my wife knows all of them.

   Unless.. - No No No... it will not be Becky. She's too kind to do this to me. And she loves me, I know she does.

    I got back inside and closed the door and watched Becky as she sleep, twisting and turning around. I smiled at the thought that she felt that I am no longer by her side.

   I heard my phone continually buzzing, and I quickly ran to get it because I don't want Becky to wake up. I saw a few emails had been sent to me. And I am clearly not wrong, it was work. And I can't work this hour, but I have to .

    I went and checked where my Laptop is but I can't find it. I don't have any choice but to call Max where it was, but it'll be inappropriate. It was almost 2 am and I am still finding my laptop.

-Max's POV-

  I was woken up by some sound coming from outside our room's door. The Hotel room Miss Chankimha booked for us has 2 rooms. The other room was for 3 of the guards and 2 of them was with me.

   The sound came close to our bedroom door so I shook the guard on my left to wake up. Thank goodness he was awake, I whispered to him on what was happening outside so he slowly stood up and picked up a pistol inside the drawer. He signaled me to wake up the other, so I did.

  The other guard who was awake stood behind the door and maybe listening on what was going on outside?

  While the other guard who just woke up, did the same thing.

    Let's call the first guard who woke up as Jake and the second is Ace. I did not ask them their names because I actually don't give a fudge.

    As Jake went and peeked through the door, his eyes widen and signaled Ace to come and take a look. Ace's eyes also got widen by shock.

   They got their walkie talkies and earpieces and tried to contact the guards from the other room. I was feeling afraid and nervous because I am not quite that trained but I can fight, but by the looks of their eyes, the opponents were not good .

   They looked at me and signaled me that I should stay here and I just nodded continuously in response.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU MUGGERS!"

....

-Jake's POV-

  "STOP RIGHT THERE YOU MUGGERS"

    I examined every one of them, they are dressed fully black, and on addition, the lights were off.

    Ace and I already contacted the others on the other room and they got out with us. The robbers were standing with hands above their heads.

   "Who are you people?" Asked Ace who was beside me holding out his gun. I stopped him when he was about to go and grab one of the thieves.

"Not so smart, aren't you fellas? Not knowing that the people you are robbing right now are well trained men from America?" Gab said,

   "Hindi nyo kami kilala.." the thief said, "Say it in English bro! Did you ever go to school?" Ace spat. Meanwhile I kept silent, I am sure that they are here for some reason. They are here because of something that they wanted to get. And not steal any money or expensive stuff.

   "What are your intentions for stealing here?" I asked.

   "Perhaps you all don't even care.." the thief rolled his eyes at us. "You mother-" I stopped Ace, I swear Ace has his anger issues.

   "Are you not going to tell us why? Or do you want to be held hostage?" I said, the three of them looked at me expressionless.

    " Tie them up. " I ordered.

"Bitch.." I heard one of them cursed.

      I told Gab to tell Max to go out of the room and check on the stuffs if they are still the same as before. While those three swines are tied up in the wooden chair. I told Ace to get their masks off and so he did.

   Once I heard Max came from the room, I told him to contacts Miss Freen if they are alright.

    It was 2 am in the morning and Miss Freen wouldn't be awake in this hour but we will ensure that they will be safe . If we have no response, I will get Victor and Isaac to check on their room.

   "Uhm... what is your name again?" Max asked, oh don't fucking tell me we work together and he doesn't know me yet? "Jake.."  I glared at him.

  " Yeah.. Jake, Boss Freen is awake, surprisingly-"
Before he could finish his sentence, I quickly told Victor and Isaac to go to them.

   "Tell Boss that I sent Victor and Isaac to them to keep them safe, this night won't last long.. we'll call the police straight early in the morning if these bastards doesn't answer us yet.." I said while Max nodded.

    "Jake! They are very stubborn!" I heard Ace say.
I went towards them and looked at the three of them without any expressions. "You thieves don't even know how to rob properly and yet you're here showing us the most 'expressionless' expression"  I said while I put the gun on my pocket.

   I sat on a chair in front of them while Ace is behind me. Gab and Max are trying to hack the surveillance cameras around the hotel . 

-Freen's POV-

  You know that feeling when you thought all of this was a joke but now that I've heard what happened to my guards, I felt scared, and yet I have to protect a certain person here and that I will keep my guards up.

  Becky who was sleeping soundly, innocently without knowing what is happening in her surroundings was cute. I can't help but stare at her pretty face.

The moment was nice, not until I heard a loud banging at the door. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE IT IS 3:45 A.M.

   I rushed a woke Becky up.. I hate to do this but I will,  I shook the innocent girl not rough but enough to wake her up, she was confused but I told her I'll explain it to her later.

   "Babe.. hide somewhere inside this room without getting caught.. I promise you, I'll be safe, don't hide in the bathroom.. I'm sure they'll know that you're there.."

   And with that, she agreed but still confused.

And timing when she was now gone, the door suddenly bursts open.

   Revealing 4 men wearing all black, not armed but I felt nervous.

   "Who are you?" I asked them without any fear. " I believe,  you, Miss Chankimha, will go with us " a man said.

  " and why would I? Come fight me then.. if you lose, then I'll come with you ". I said with no hint of fear. They all looked at me but eventually, they started to get ready to fight. 

  " You'll be easy, Miss Chankimha.." the guys proudly said . " oh yeah? I don't think so.." I smirked.

   A man started to attack me, but I could dodge his attack on time. He started swinging his arms all over me, trying to hit me, but every punch, I could basically dodge it.  Until he loses balance and I had the chance to punch him in the Face until his nose and mouth bleeds.

  I stood up and saw the rest of the guys looking at me in shock . " any one else? " I asked, the smallest one came and faced me. " Really? " I laughed and the guy suddenly punched me in the face that made my lip bleed. " fuck you.." I cursed and tried to return back a punch but he was fast enough to dodge it.

  I let out a scoff. " you think you're better huh?" I said as the small guy smirked.

    I positioned myself, ready to fight and the guy did the same. He kicked me first and that I was able to catch his foot  and twisted it that made him lose his balance and fell on the ground. He groaned in pain my the contact of the ground and his head .

    I took the chance and punched him two times at the face and he blacked out, clearly not dying, but only black out, I am sure I did not kill anyone here.

   I looked at the two guys left at they were too scared of their lives, " Take them and leave.. or I will call the police ." I said pointing to the two men groaning in pain on the ground.

   They did what I told them and there I saw Victor and Isaac looking at me in shock. I smiled at them and said " Good morning"

   After that, I rushed and find where Becky was hiding, and found her behind the closet, covering herself by her knees. I knelt down and touched her, she was shaking in fear. "Babe... honey calm down.. you're safe now.. we're safe.."

   After some time, she finally looked up and hugged me. " h-how di..did.." I caressed her back softly. "Hushh... that's not important now my love.." she tightened the hug.

  "You.. you didn't get hurt.. right?" She tried not to stutter.. she looked up and touched my lips. She then showed me the blood came from my lip. "Oh.. I accidentally bit it.." I reasoned out and totally lied.

  She cupped my face and chuckled . "What a total lier, come on.. let's get it healed."

   "A kiss would be fine" I said as I pouted my lips. "Haha, you're funny.." she glared at me.

-Fast Forward-

   "hisss- it hurtssss!!"

"You'll be alright after this..   the pain will be gone for a moment.." she continued to put whatever she's putting on my lip .

   "I told you, a kiss would be fine.." I pouted as she nodded and chuckled.  She leaned in and kissed.. my cheeks... she caressed my cheeks after she kissed it.

   "You'll be fine babe.. and what time is it?" She asked, I looked at my watch and it says 4:26 a.m.

   "It's 4:26 a.m.... Do you want to..?" I smirked, "I'm already pregnant! Don't get me pregnant again!" She glared at me as I pouted. "Come on! I did great fighting with them awhile ago! I deserve a reward!"

  After I said that, she glared at me. " how did you learn to fight huh? And that six packs you got there, I believe I did not see that even before" she asks, I stayed quiet, smiling like an idiot.

  "You better have an explanation for all of these Chankimha!" She shouts.

"Chankimha who? You or me?" I said as she shoots me her 20th death glare. "Oh.. uh.. alright fine!" I sighed. I know there's nothing wrong on telling her the truth right? I guess so..

  She came closer to me and listened. "This isn't something you should worry, you know..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I don't care, I like listening to your stories" she replied.

  "Oh, well.. I've been training with Kirk and Heng-"

And there she is, overreacting.

   "You what??!!! Why didn't you tell me?!!"

  "Calm down, calm down ok? Let me finish.." I calmed her down and continued talking.
  " and.. I've been lying to you about me, on work.. but instead I was in the gymnasium with them.." I said as she looked furiously at me.

   "Gosh Freen.. I can't be angry at you right now, you must've had reasons why you did this right?" She asks and I nodded quickly. "Yes! And that's protecting you, now that we have a prince in coming.."

  "Princess" she corrected as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, PRINCESS, I have to protect the two of you, and not just depending upon the guards.." I explained as she hugged me.

  "Thank you for doing this babe.." she mumbled softly.

"I'm doing this for our future my love.." I replied as I thought that it was ok for her but no.

-Fast forward: at the car-

   "Why the heck were you thinking?! You could've gotten yourself hurt.." she says furiously.

   I know. The mood swings are killing me right now. Just two hours ago she was not against the idea of me working out and train for martial arts, but right now was exactly the opposite.

   "Come on, you're not against this earlier.." I tried to convince her. "No. And 'earlier' is still in the past now."

    I just let out a scoff and turned the other side .

  Fuck her mood swings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.2K 28
THE MAFIA QUEEN'S OBSESSION Sarocha Chankimha is one of the biggest feared mafia bosses in the country. Everyone who goes behind her back should be k...
70.8K 1.7K 29
okay so babies as I said from now on this story will be continued from where I left .... from part 26.....and for those who haven't read the pervious...
149K 4.5K 34
Freen the CEO of Sarocha Chankima Corp a young 24 girl who is the most powerful and rich in technology industries has to fake a mariage with the 20 y...
185K 7.7K 29
Successful power couple, Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Heidi Amanda Jensen seems to be the perfect couple on the outside, but what lies within this pic...