Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 28

12.9K 948 109
By Hobby_writes

Mishika POV

I looked at my heena filled hands and smiled admiring my Mehandi that has a beautiful dark shade.

It was early in the morning and the house was full of chaos.
After the Haldi ceremony I have to go to the Parlour and from there I will be directly reaching the wedding venue.

I am excited and emotional as today is my wedding.
Before I could dive deeper into my thoughts one of my cousins entered the  room to call me for breakfast as after that I needed to get ready for my  haldi ....

Daadi fed me with her own hands and it took my every ounce of control to not let the tears flow .
I just wanted to wail loudly snuggling into her arms .
The mere thought of having to leave her is eating me .

I know she is emotional too but she won't cry for my sake and I am doing the same for her .
I shut my eyes tightly as she lovingly kissed my forhead .

Go and get ready now ...she said patting my cheek and I got up without any word and left to my room .

As soon as I entred the bathroom I burst out crying letting out all my emotions .
I cried for a while remembering my parents .... specially my Papa . He would have been the most excited person today .

I heard some commotion in my room and palmed my mouth to not make any noice .

Diiiiiii ......jaldi bahar aao muje washer use karna h ....mere bathroom mei pata nahi kon ghus gya h subh subh .....It was Raunak ...my Roni and I chuckled listening to him .

Chacha Chachi k room mei chala Jaa mujhe time lagega abhi ....I said and he groaned .

I can wait for like 10 minutes ....thoda jaldi kar lo yrrrrr .....vese bhi naha k kya karna h ....haldi lagne k baad phir se nahana padega .....he said leaning on the bathroom door and drumming his fingers making me sigh .

I hurriedly finished my bath and wore my clothes and as soon as I opend the door he rushed in pushing me aside making me hiss .

Itna hi tha toh kisi or ka washroom use kar leta ....idiot ....I groaned to myself.

I got ready and he came out and laid on my bed .
I am tired ...he said making me chuckle.

I am thinking to shift to your room ...aapke washroom ka jet acha chalta hai .....and I love the balcony....he said .

Sochna bhi mat ....I warned him .
Hmmm....ab sidha action lunga mei and vese bhi agar aapko aana ho toh aap Daadi k room mei rehna.....unke saath time spend karna .....and if you feel like sleeping here toh hum share kar lenge.....he grinned .

Aur mei aapko Miss Karunga toh meri help ho jaayegi iss room mei sooke.....he said and I turned to him .

He hide his face in the pillow and I knew he is trying to hide his tears .
Roniiiii ....I caressed his hair sitting beside him and he hugged my waist immediately and cried out .

Mat jaao yrrr Diiii......I will miss you ......he said and my tears flowed out too seeing my ever smiling brother crying in my lap .

Agar tu royega toh Daadi ko kon dekhega Roniiiii .....and I will be in the same city ....hum roj milenge .
You can come to see me any time you want .....I said and he sobbed .

After some time we both became normal and he hugged me tightly.
Although you are elder to me but phir bhi I want you to know ki khabi bhi aapko koi problem ho aap mujhe bata dena .....I am not that incapable to not help my sister ......he said and I smiled kissing his head .

Does that mean ki ab tu mujhse paise bhi nahi mangega .....I teased him .
Vo toh Dene padegne yrrr ......paise kaha se aa gye beech mei .
Humari deal hui thi na ki jab tak mei khud nai earn karne lagta aap mujhe doge .....He said with a pout and I laughed .

Will Jiju and His family gave problem in that ....agar asa h toh aap rehne Dena .......He said after a moment.

No .....kisi ko koi problem nahi ho sakti hai . Nothing can change the equation between us . Mei Jo abhi karti hu tere liye vo humesha karungi .......

You are my little baby and will always be my Roni whom I love the most .....I said and he became emotional again .

I think we should stop crying now or you will look like a Dracula in your own wedding....he said making me laugh .

He left as Chachi called him and I did my touch up and spent time with my cousins ..

After half an hour Ridhima Di , Jiju , Nirvi and all his cousins came with the Mehandi .
By the end of function I was completely covered in the haldi from head to toe.
That idiot Roni didn't even left my hairs and poured all the haldi on my head in the end .

He even covered Daadi's whole face with Haldi saying that she needs to flow up too making Daddi smack his head .

I left to the parlour with Pooja and all other my cousins to get ready .

Abhimanyu POV ...

Bhai thoda makeup aap bhi kar lo yrrrr ....bhabhi will outshine you otherwise....she is just so preety.....one of my cousin sister said making everyone laugh .

No thanks....I don't need any make up ....I denied straight away .
Yrrr jayda nahi karenge Just a little touch up ....they insisted and I tried to resist but then gave up in the end.

Jiju helped me in wearing the turban and pearl bead long necklace adding a royal touch to the attire.
Maa put a black dot behind my ear to prevent the evil eyes .

After doing the Pooja I was all set for the wedding.
It's already 6 pm .....let's start the barat procession guys......Ridhi said and the little Nirvi clapped her hands jumping in Jiju's arms.

Everyone started dancing on the Dhol beats including Maa . One of my uncles even threw a bundle of notes making me shake my head at his over excited self .

Riddhi dragged me in between them and made me dance too but My attire was not helping me at all so I excused my self letting them dance ..

After that my Maamu said that we should start our journey to the venue and they all can dance their making them agree.

I sat in the car which was decorated with red and white flowers with Ridhi , jiju and Nirvi .
I was missing Sunny as he is out of the country but his work is important too .

Nirviiii are you excited to bring Maami to your home .....Ridhima asked Nirvi who nodded .
Yesshhhhh .....I wil danccc nd eattt ice seam ........she said making me chuckle.

Apne jesi bhukad beti h teri .....Khaane k piche padi rehti h dono maa beti .....I commented and Ridhima glared at me while Jiju just laughed .

The car stopped a kilometre away from the venue and I was made to sit on the decorated mare and the fireworks 🎆 🎆 🎇 🎇 🎇 🎇 and the dance started again .
They were dancing like crazy .

We reached the venue Shortly and Raunak came forward to escort me .
After the Ribbon cutting ceremony I finally was led to the stage .

Moments later the lights dimmed and a soft melody played in the background and Mishika entred grabbing everyone attention holding her Daadi's hand and Raunak beside her followed by her bridesmaids.

She looked absolutely beautiful and stunning dressed in the blood red bridal lengha .

Jiju nudged me asked me to help her to get on the stage as she neared us .
I helped her to get on the stage but she didn't  looked up at me even for once .

Ridhima gave us the garlands as we stood in front of each other in the center of the stage .

Finally she looked at me and eyes locked for a few seconds before she looked down shying away .

She made me wear the garland and I did that same .
Party poppers and flowers were showed over us with everyone clapping and hooting.

After a prolonged photo session with all the relatives we were escorted to the wedding alter and made to sit beside each other .

Pandit ji started chanting mantras and then invited her Chacha chachi for Kanya daan . I could see Daddi being emotional at this point but Maa held her hand reassuring her .
She must be remembering Mishka's parents at this moment.

After Kanyadaan We were made to stand up for the phera's.
With each phera we made promises to each other and I felt a sense of responsibility towards Mishka and her family from now onwards.

After the phera's I filled her hair line with vermillion thrice and it smudged on her forehead and nose too .

I tried to wipe it away and she smiled looking at me .
It's okay ....she whispered and I nodded .
Maa gave me the Mangalsutra and I tied it around her neck .

Our face was close and I could feel her racing heartbeats and rapid breathing.
Relax biwi ......The words slipped out of my mouth and she looked at me surprised.

The pandit ji announced us husband and wife breaking our eye lock and we got up and took the blessings of the elders .

It was around 12 pm when we finally set down to have our dinner.
Our cousins ganged up and teased us .
I was normal but I could see her face turning in deeper shade of red .

She was barely eating anything and I asked them to stop and they hooted again making her more shy .

Eat properly....I commanded her and she nodded.
Her nose ring was bothering her and I couldn't understand why she  was not taking it out .

I felt irritated with that nose ring and myself took it out and she looked at me surprised.
Wear it later ...or just let it be ....I said and she nodded with a small smile.

After all other rituals it was finally time for her to bid farewell to her family and to say she cried a lot would be an understatement.

Even Maa and Ridhima were crying too with her and I decided to intervene or age would pass out here only after crying this much .

I hugged her Daadi who was sobbing and assured her that I will take care of her and she need not to worry about Mishika.

I even offered her to come with us making her chuckle.
I hugged Raunak too and asked him to take care of Daadi ji .

Jiju we are sending her away with no return policy. If she bothers you that's your problem...you can lock up her in Jail but we won't accept her back ....he joke making Mishika glare at him while Daadi ji and rest of us chuckled .

Waving them bye we headed to our home .
Maa did our Aarti and performed all the rituals welcoming Mishika home .

Welcome to your home beta ....she said kissing Mishika's forehead making her smile .

We played all the games and I won in most of them making Ridhima glare at me as she wanted Mishika to win .

She along with all my cousin sister took her away and I went to Maa's room to get changed as I was not allowed to enter my room .

My phone was ringing continuously as I came out of the bathroom getting changed and it was Renuka ....one of our college friend or I should say Shreya's and mine common friend.

But why is she calling me this time .
I answered the call and ground slipped under my feet .....

Shreya tried committing sui**de and is in hospital.......

Double update with a thrilling twist .....😁😁😁😁😁
They are married, finally but will that make things right or things will get more complicated .....🧐🧐🧐🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 3.1K 14
Chandani Mishra had no hopes of finding a suitable life partner for her and certainly not in the man her father chose. A dreamy personality with imme...
44.8K 2.4K 15
Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description - Ruhanika a kind , beautiful, generous ye...
Shikwe By B.

Romance

83.3K 6.1K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...
123K 4.8K 61
Meet Ishita Malhotra who has a secret and tragic past that led her to leave Mumbai the city she lived in since birth for London. Three years later...