PRINCESS EFFECT ๐–ค“ wtm

By quinzelmurdock

remove this blindfold from my sight, for my fervent sun shall rise in its might fem!jacaer... More

PRINCESS EFFECT.
arrival
... volume I: eternals
i. deviants
ii. glint of war
iii. true purpose

iv. no mourners

1.6K 123 27
By quinzelmurdock

#004 ... NO MOURNERS

The air hung heavy with unspoken fears, a palpable silence enveloping the room as each mind raced with questions about the fate of Ikaris. Baela, her gaze fleeting, sought solace in her sister's eyes, murmuring softly, "Do you believe this will mend our wounds, or shall she return to us?"

"I cannot say, sister," replied Rhaena, her voice a fragile echo, yet finding comfort in the echo of Parisa's earlier wisdom, assuring her that their mother had found peace, wherever it may lie. But as her eyes hardened, they fixated upon Otto, his gaze venomous, as he studied the room, plotting in his mind.

Rhaena, often the quietest, harbored a strength unrecognized by many. The terrible truth is that in the future she, alongside her sister and their half-brother Aegon III, (who was absent from the room for reasons unknown,) would emerge as the sole survivors of the dance. The only ones that will continue the lineage etched with loss but at least the blood of the targaryen continues.

Though Rhaena lacks a dragon, in future she will be the only dragon rider left in her family.

"Miss? You're ok?" A man tells Sersi in spanish as she is panicking looking around the sky as Ikaris is gone. Sersi slowly backs up and sees the deviant heading to man, 'Watch out!' It was too late as deviants killed the man. Sersi yells at the others, "Clear the camp!"

"Get behind me!" Kingo yells as he shoots lasers at deviants. Sersi is slowly being brought up by Parisa as Sersi pants in worry. "One of them took Ikaris."

"You okay?" Parisa questions Sersi who nods. Kingo walks forward, shooting more lasers at the deviants as the golden strands form on his hand as he forms a gold ball of energy knocking the deviant to a warehouse. "It's an ambush!"

"Very nice, sir!" Karun states as the camera cuts to the point of view of him recording Kingo who looks at him in disbelief. "Are you mental? Hide!"

"We need action sequences....Sir!" Karun worries as the deviant of the warehouse gets back up. Kingo forms another form of gold energy as he yells. "Sprite, get Karun out of here."

The room was filled with light chuckles at Kingo and Karun's antics as regardless of the high stakes and darkness at the moment, both were able to find lightness that contrasted the shadows. Kingo had a soft smile as Karun had been loyal companion for more than fifty years. Aegon tilts his head, "He does make a certain point."

"You are such a fool," murmurs Aemond as the brothers begin to argue, Viserys and Daemon, their verbal skirmish seemed to echo among the stifling walls of the theater, a reflection of their own complex relationship. Yet, unlike the Aegon and Aemond's exchange unfolding before them, Viserys and Daemon shared a rare thread of mutual respect.

"This is great," murmurs Druig in amusement as Makkari rolled her eyes playfully. In the midst of their brother's antics, with both Alicent and Otto trying to calm them down, Baela's notice the exchange and the sadness in her father's eyes. "Are you alright, kepa?"

"I am alright," the rogue prince assured his daughter, though his eyes conveyed a tale of inner conflict. Observing the interplay between her father and husband, Rhaenyra offered a quiet observation to her own father, "He admires you greatly."

"I fear I have failed, my girl." Viserys sighed, his face written with painful expression. Rhaenyra softens as no doubt her father is a fool, as he is blinded to be loyal to his court and does not actually see the lies and manipulation strewn his way. "You possess a kind heart, kepa, but that kindness is mistaken for weakness among the realm."

"Forgive me Rhaenyra." Viserys sighed, his expression tinged with regret. Rhaenyra did not respond but placed her hand on top of her father's. However complicated their relationship was, she loved her father very much. And most of all she missed him deeply as she did with her daughter.

"How many cameras did you bring, young man?" Sprite murmurs, running to Karun and trying to get him to stop recording. People in the village continue to scream. Parisa forms a gold spear as she runs, sliding underneath the deviant, cutting him as Kingo shoots another energy. Kingo fist bumps her, "Nice."

"We got to go," replies Parisa as she watches deviants slowly heal themselves. Villagers in the camp scream as deviant roars. Sersi looks at them, 'Parisa! Kingo!' Sersi begins to run, gesturing to the villagers to follow her. "Come on! This way! Quickly! Come on!"

"Get in! Get in!" Sersi states to villagers enter a church, as she shuts the door. Place her hands as golden strands form as she tries to secure the building when deviant pushes her to the side as she crashes into a shed. Scene cuts to Ikaris flying shooting lasers out of his eyes to the deviant. Camera moves down as Gilgamesh and Thena are walking as they look up.

"Watching you like this does not make it easy," murmurs May, as she could see the determination and stubbornness in her continues to exist in the young girl she grows to be. It does not make it easy having her go out as spider-woman but she could not help but be so proud of her. Regardless of blood, she is her kid but is she a good guardian for letting her go out as a vigilante?

Parisa did not respond to her aunt but instead offered her sheepish smile, and grabbed her hand. She knows that May pushes her to be the best version that she could be. Kingo looks around as he faces the teen girl, "We make a good team."

"That we do," replies Parisa with a smile on her face. Joffrey clasps his brother's hand, as he knows that all seem to lie to him as he is too young to understand but, he knows his sister is gone but still confused at the aspect of her being her. Lucerys notices his little brother turmoil, "Is not her, Joff."

"But she has the same kindness in her eyes," replies Joffrey to his older brother. Lucerys softened as through his peripheral view he spotted her. "That she does."

Scene cuts back to Ikaris pushing the deviant on the floor, his eyes shooting lasers out of it. He stands up when two tentacles puncrate his back causing him to groan out of pain and fall on his knees. Ikaris slowly sees the deviant heads toward its way jumping on top of him. Gilgamesh runs, seeing it as he yells, "Ikaris," and pulls the deviant off of him into a tree.

Gilgamesh forms two golden strands gloves over each of his hands as he walks towards the deviant. Avoiding each step as deviant pushes his tentacles toward him. Camera cuts to Ikaris standing up as heads toward Thena who is still and her face glitches gold. Ikaris pants, "I've fought that one before. It's stronger than the others."

"No. Terrible timing, Thena. Thena!" Ikaris backs up as Thena forms a golden spear, her face flashes gold and her eyes turn white. Camera cuts to Gilgamesh watching them then he punches the deviant, camera back to Thena charging at Ikaris. Gilgmesh runs his glove blocking her spear burst energy spread. "Stop, Thena!"

"Her strength is undeniable, yet the currents of grief course through her very being, an unyielding tide that threatens to engulf her soul." Helaena murmurs to herself as she crouches down her seat spotting a spider underneath the seat above her and lets the eight leg creature crawl on her palm.

"What?" Alicent questioned, once again not understanding her daughter's usual cryptic riddles that seem to carry so much weight but never once she understood. The dreamer ignored her mother as she focused on the spider that slowly climbed up her arm. Its little legs tickle against her pale milky skin.

"She reminds me of Viserys youngest daughter," murmurs Rhaenys to her husband as she observes Helaena with the spider on her arm. The lord of driftmark gaze landed on the dreamer lost in thought, "Kindest among the green."

Rhaenys lets out soft hmm, as she has a feeling that her, along with rest of the family regardless of the division, all seem to ignore the dreamer but most of all underestimate her. Rhaenys shoots her cousin a look, as did Viserys even truly know his children?

Scene cuts to Sersi on floor panting as she gets out of the broken shed. Deviant runs towards her when all the villagers use a shotgun to shoot at it. The villagers eyes all gold, deviant uses its tail knocking out some of the villagers across the ground. Druig runs and jumps over deviant, he grabs the shotgun on the floor and shoots at the deviant.

Sersi stands up as she touches the tree's golden strand form as she turns the tree into water breaking the rest of the tree as she turns it to ice trapping the deviant on floor. Sersi runs to him, "Druig! Let them go."

"Now is not the time, Sersi," replies Druig with slight worryness in him. Sersi shakes her head, her eyes pleading at him as she places both her hands on his shoulders. "Please. I know you're better than this."

"Druig. What's happening?" A man asks him in spanish. Druig looks at them as he hesitates but his eyes flash gold dropping them out of the mind control. "Go! Get to the river!"

"You did the right thing," signed Makkari to Druig as she knew how much it must have hurt him to let them go. She's acutely aware of his wrong intentions in keeping the villagers like that, but his sole reason remains to have peace and prevent war. But danger creeps everywhere, as unfortunately that is the world they live in but loved so much.

"Doesn't make it easy." Druig frowned as in his heart he knew what he did was wrong. But he had the power to stop war, how could he not do it? Why must he watch humans burn each other, when he could prevent it and make them live in harmony.

"What had occurred to them?" Otto questioned him. He truly did not care what happened but he spotted the hint of vulnerability in Druig which is a rare thing, as the entire time the eternal had glare at all of them. Otto Hightower could not tell if any of the eternals could be potential allies or enemies.

Truth is that the fate of the dance will begin to simmer down, within time, when they begin to watch the journey of their fallen princess become a beacon of hope to new york even with the amount of loss that seems to follow her like parasite.

"I am not sure," replied Druig to the hand of the king. He wondered if any of the villagers were safe and away from harm's way.

Sersi and Druig run to the side as deviant breaks out from the trap Sersi placed on it. Scene cuts to Ikaris walking forest stop, hearing deviants get back up. He looks back as Gilgamesh had his hand placed on Thena's hand. "Gilgamesh. A little help here?"

"Stay here. Say it." Gilgamesh looked at Thena who had tears in her eyes but slowly said, 'Stay here.' Gilgamesh nods at her, "Good. You're okay."

"They're headed for the camp." Ikaris states at Gilgamesh as they watch both deviants head to the same direction. Gilgamesh nods as he looks at Ikaris, "Go. They need you. Go, Ikaris."

"Sprite, buy me some time!" Scene cuts to Kingo running as he forms a golden ball of energy. Sprite runs to the deviant with a knife but struggles as she yells, 'Whoa. Whoa! Can you hurry up?' Kingo still forms energy then slides underneath. "Now! Dishoom. Karun! Did you get that?"

"I did, sir!" Karun smiles holding the camera. Scene cuts to Parisa walking slowly in forest her hands form golden sword she stops hearing deviant slight growl. When a deviant grabs her, throwing her against a tree. Parisa groans in pain and hears someone call her name, "Parisa?"

"Karun was right, we totally needed action scenes." Kingo looks proud as he looks so cool and so glad that was captured on camera. All the eternals rolled their eyes at him. Phastos shakes his head, "You are a pain in the ass, you know that?"

"I am not," he exclaimed. Kingo leans over Phastos who seems seconds away to throw him on the floor. Kingo signed to the speedster, "Makkari defend me!"

"He is right," signed the speedster back with sheepish smile, Druig on the side had small smile on his face watching the exchange. Parisa spotted how Druig looks at Makkari and she could not help but laugh as who would have thought, Druig of all people, to be in love.

A collective pause ensues, gazes turning towards her, each pair of eyes questioning her. The rogue prince's eyebrow arches, a flicker of amusement threatening to crack his stoic facade. They had an interesting relationship as Jacaera was older when he came into her life. "What's amusing you, little dragon?" he ventures, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Nothing," Parisa responds nonchalantly, yet Daemon, having raised her for years, perfectly noticed the mischief dancing behind her eyes. Though not bound by blood, he knows her spirit intimately, sharing a silent understanding. Druig, knowing her well enough, said, "You little shit."

Parisa chuckles, shaking her head in mock innocence. "Denying it, are we?" she teases, prompting an eye roll from Druig in response.

"Thena?" Parisa looks up, seeing her standing against the tree. Parisa forms her golden sword as deviant comes from behind the tree, she runs sliding down slashing her sword, then jumps on top of deviant stabbing deviant in the head. Using a sword she pulls out a forming stand of blue mist and a gold ball of energy slaps it on deviant killing it as dark blue blood stains her face. "Ugh how gross."

"Parisa?" Thena takes a step forward as Parisa looks at her, 'I'm okay.' Thena nods slowly as she points to her right. "Please help Gilgamesh."

"I will," replies Parisa, noticing a gold strand glitch before she runs off in a pointed direction. Scene cuts to Ikaris chasing a flying deviant, attacking it with his laser beams to force it onto the ground. Ikaris's back hits the deviant and pushes him to the ground, firing his lasers directly into its throat.

All the eternals held a somber expression knowing what is soon to come. None could speak but they knew that even though Thena was quiet and still her high spirit self, her grief was noticeable in her eyes. May notice her niece's eyes filled with grief. "You okay?"

"I am fine, May," she replies although her shine shone a different story. Aegon watches the scene with curiosity fleshing in his eyes as he could never be the man for Jacaera— Parisa he corrected in his mind. When the princess had been alive she was very close off to him as her betrothal. As it took time for Jacaera to even accept Daemon, (the princess had some issues with how he treated her mother.)

"Wish Thena saw herself, the way we see her." Makkari watched the scene and she knew how much Thena was frustrated with her condition of Mahd wy'ry. Phastos nods as he signs to her, "She still Thena regardless of her struggles."

Scene cuts to Kingo being thrown into a shack, and Sprite ran to him. "Just go," Kingo urged. "I'm not leaving you," Sprite replies as she starts to form illusions, a deviant nearby attacking them before Ikaris saves them by shooting lasers at it. Another deviant tackled Ikaris into a house and pinned him on the ground. Ikairs struggled to break free despite firing his lasers at the creature.

"Ikaris!" Sersi yells grabbing a tree branch turning into ice stabbing the deviant on the side. Deviant snarls at her and Sersi starts to back up slowly, when deviant pushes her into water. The deviant followed her underwater, and Sersi placed her hand on the deviant's head; camera cuts to outside of the pool pov as water explodes up and the deviant turns into a tree. Sersi looks up in shock.

"Sersi! Are you all right?" Ikaris runs to her, hugging her tight. Both breathing heavily and in shock, Ikaris asked her, 'How did you do that?' Sersi is still shaking, "I don't know."

"How are they getting stronger?" Scene cuts to Gilgamesh punching deviant then camera shows Thena struggling as she whispers to herself, 'Stop, stop, stop.' Parisa blasting a ball of energy at it. "I don't know."

While the room fell in awe of Sersi's powers, Parisa had shut her eyes knowing what was coming next. Baela glances around the room, who are all in awe as they just watch powers be performed like they never seen before, the brave girl's eyes landing on Parisa. "How was she able to do that?"

"I am not sure," replies Parisa as that is the first she saw it besides her doing it again when they manage to put Tiamut to sleep. Phastos tilts his head as he faces Baela, "I think it is because, she had became the prime eternal."

"Does it give you extra powers?" Alicent's question betrayed her curiosity, etched upon her features like an open book begging to be read. The consort queen couldn't help but shudder, contemplating the implications: had Parisa, or Jacaera in her era, wielded such powers, the ensuing chaos would undoubtedly have been far more devastating.

Parisa furrowed her brows as she didn't think it gave Sersi extra powers but instead guided her to reach her fullest potential. "I think it just guides her to reach her powers to the fullest extent."

"Thena." Gilgamesh notices a deviant go after her and he punches it. Parisa notices Gilgamesh struggling so she runs sliding underneath sword forming but the deviant catches it as it sticks a tentacle on her back. Gilgamesh panics, "No!"

"Gilgamesh?" Parisa chokes out struggling as another tentacle stuck on her back. Gilgamesh runs punching it to the side but as he turns the deviant bites its neck sticking multiple tentacles in Gilgamesh that flash gold, asboring his powers. Thena crying peaks behind the tree seeing Parisa on floor moves help her then Thena's eyes land on Gilgamesh.

Deviant, Kro the main one, pushes Gilgamesh to the side. Both Parisa and Thena walk towards him, as on the side Kro grows stronger and transforms. Thena falls on her knees crying, 'No. Gilgamesh.' Parisa bends down with guilt written on her face as she mutters, 'I'm sorry.' Gilgamesh looks at her softly smile, "Is okay, now stay back."

Kro who stands up and completely transforms his eyes into flash gold. "Ajak... her memories... I understand now. I can see what she saw. So many planets. So much life destroyed every time a celestial is born. Arishem used us and left us to die with each emergence. We just wanted to survive. And then he sent you. I will kill you all for what you have done to my kind. You are not saviors, eternals. You are murderers."

The eternals crumbled upon seeing the state of Gilgamesh, on the ground as he took Parisa's place. Black and green, worried as his strength had been stripped and absorbed by Kro. The weight of hopelessness settled upon them, for the eternals the reality of him being gone started to sink. All eternals had been busy right after preventing the emergence, and none had time to mourn.

"No..." a soft whisper escaped Rhaenyra's lips, her heart constricting as she witnessed her daughter teetering on the edge of death. In that agonizing moment, she grappled with the cruel irony of life, wherein the preservation of her daughter's existence had come at the cost of another's, that no doubt meant a lot to her daughter.

Lucerys, his breath caught in his throat, his thoughts racing of naivety, as he had assumed his eldest sister's new life was filled with peace beyond the confines of their chaotic family, a life devoid of the relentless cycle of violence that seemed to plague their every step.

"May I hold your hand?" Parisa's tender inquiry to Lucerys, a silent communication of comfort between siblings. In that gentle embrace, she found a break from the unspeakable amount of grief that threatened to consume her.

Joffrey, though yet to comprehend the depths of their pain, instinctively gravitated towards Parisa, seeking solace in her embrace. In her arms, nestled upon her lap, she found a sanctuary from the storm raging within. Though she may not remember them, the ache of absence grew in her heart, a void left by the fragments of forgotten dreams and faded memories.

May watched them with a somber expression on her face and warmth spread in her heart. Though she was not typically religious herself, she fervently prayed that her beloved child would never be alone, especially not the life she currently lives.

Kro moves to fight them when Ikaris flies through his eyes shoot laser hitting tree but before he can fly Thena yells at him, "Ikaris!" He pauses, looks at her seeing Gilgamesh on the floor. Ikaris looks at Parisa, who shakes her head and mouth, "He won't make it."

Gilgamesh struggles to breathe, he looks up at Thena who cradles him in her arms. "Thena." She smiles softly at him, 'Hey.' Gilgamesh manages to fully face her as he mutters his last words, "Remember."

"No. No. I'll remember. I'll remember." Thena sobs, holding his dead body in her arms. Ikaris walks behind Parisa holding her as she is hurt, both look down as they hear Thena cry. Seris, Kingo, Sprite and Druig catch up as they see Gilgames dead. Thena cries as nods slowly, "I'll remember."

Scene cuts to all of them standing in front of fire as Gilgamesh's body is being cremated. Karun is reciting scripture in Sanskrit. Camera pans to white dress in the lake, as Thena walks into the lake clutching Gilgamesh's urn and scattering his ashes.

"Is all my fault," Parisa whispered as tears cascaded down the faces of the eternals, even Druig. Gilgamesh had been the one that never had any problems with any of them. Makkari and Phastos were stricken with remorse, realizing they had not been there to offer solace in Gilgamesh's final moments. May wrapped around her niece, whispering so gently, "Is not your fault."

"Grief, can be a good thing to realize the truth," murmured the dreamer, Helaena, her gaze fixed upon her spider that she had named, Orange. She felt the anguish of the bond between Thena and Gilgamesh, pondering how Thena would navigate her Mahd Wy'ry without Gilgamesh.

Parisa, Kingo, and Druig were glad that Karun was there with them as he was overseeing the funeral rites. Kingo, his eyes misty with sorrow, mourned the loss of a brother, his love for his family transcending the boundaries of eternity. "We should have taken it more seriously since start."

"Wouldn't change anything as Ajak was already dead." Druig clench his jaw as he was never good with his emotions. Joffrey had stayed on sister's lap offering comfort as did Lucerys, squeezing her hand. Rhaneyra watches with longing in her eyes, as nothing breaks her heart knowing she outlived her daughter.

"Rhaenyra?" The king softly called out for his daughter, who had certain tears escape her eyes. Rhaenyra faced her father as she choked out softly that Viserys barely caught it. "I miss my daughter."

Druig on shore watches as Sersi joins him, he looks at her. "When I left, I thought about taking over the minds of every human on this planet. Violence, fear, greed, all gone."

"Why didn't you?" Sersi questions him. Druig spares her glance, "Because without their flaws, they wouldn't be human."

Sersi pleads with him, "Please, Druig. You can't stay here anymore. These deviants are trying to keep us from killing their own kind. They have a conscience now. That makes them more dangerous."

"No, Sersi," starts off Druig as he looks at Thena. "That makes them us. Eternals and deviants. Arishem's children. But you are asking me to take control of the mind of a celestial. I do not have that kind of power."

"We'll need Phastos," realized Sersi. Druig tilts his head as he looks at her. "Well, good luck. He gave up on humans a long time ago."

"He is kind although hides it," murmurs the lord of the tide, as he gazed at Druig. Corlys understood to an extent as war changes you in ways you don't even see in yourself or even recognize. Most times is living a life and pretending you never saw blood being shed or the ruby color stain on your skin, refusing to leave.

"Nearly all humans," Phastos corrected as his faith resorted because of Ben and Jack.

Westeros people were well aware of humanity's capacity for destruction, as they themselves were about to take part in a war. Yet, despite the flaws and failings of their species, it was their way things work. Alicent sinks in her seat, "I do not blame him."

"Why is that daughter?" Otto questioned his daughter but his gaze was heavy with fury. Alicent did not respond but her heart was heavy as she was exhausted of her father dictating every decision. But most of all had she become her father?

[ AUGUST 1945, HIROSHIMA ]

Hiroshima was in ruins and Phastos was standing in the middle of it, tears crawling down his face as he cried. Parisa looks around with tears in her eyes. Ajak put a hand on Phastos's shoulder. "I did this. If my technology hadn't helped them advance..."

Phastos looks out into the smoking ruins. "Druig was right. Our mission was a mistake. These people...they're not worth saving."

"Oh, Phastos." Ajak puts her hand on his cheeks. Phastos sobs repeating his words, 'They're not worth saving.' Parisa's eyes shine with tears, "Phastos is right. Druig told the truth all along."

"Parisa," starts off Ajak but Parisa cuts her off. "All humans do is destroy each other."

Ajak looks at her as she softens, "Parisa, that is unfortunately how life is."

The room instantly turned silent. Except for Westeros as they did not know the significance of what they were seeing. All sense something it was huge and obviously related to war. Aemond, his usual cockiness lingers but at that moment he put that aside as he quietly asked. "What happened?"

Parisa sank in her seat as she tried to gather words, as truthfully she is not sure how their world exists. "I am not sure how you all live but here, we have different countries, each one has their leader. War is bound to happen between countries. An atomic bomb was sent and as you can see the outcome was not pretty."

"What happened after?" The rogue prince questions as he never saw that type of destruction besides the doing of their own dragon yet something in him knows that they really do not know the damage of war like they do.

May had a glance at Daemon as she answered instead, given eternals seem lost. "The country took two years to recover. But war itself? Continues."

"All the time?" Alicent questioned, as she felt raw anger shot through her veins. But is that the same thing she is setting up for the future of the kingdoms? All the smallfolk are mere tools for them as they continue to perish in pain, while war continues. The consort queen shut her eyes, just like Dyana. That poor girl's innocence shed because of her son.

Instead of helping her, she threatens her to keep quiet about the incident. Truly her even talking to Aegon did nothing as he still went off being a drunken fool. How did she fail as a mother so badly?

"It is not your fault, Phastos." Truthfully it didn't bring Druig any pleasure to hear Phastos words. At the time he wished all understood how he felt about humanity but with their faith in it, brought certain balance to them as a team. He genuinely wished that Phastos could retain his faith, but thousands of years on this planet they all have seen many things.

"Still upsetting how our mission wasn't even our true mission," Phastos said coldly. He had every reason to be upset as it was his technology that made them that way.

Parisa's eyes shed with tears but she refused to let them out. "They wouldn't be humans if violence didn't exist."

[ PRESENT DAY, CHICAGO ]

Phastos was fixing his son's bike as he watched Jack and Ben toss a football in the yard. Phastos smiles, "Oh, that's great, man!"

"Oh, so close." Phastos watches his son, who tells him, 'Daddy, Daddy, watch this.' Phastos smiles brightly at the scene. Jack complained how he was the only starter. Ben sees Sersi and Ikaris as Sersi waves, "Hi."

"Hello. Can we help you?" Ben states as he throws the football at Jack who catches. Phastos exits the open garage going up to them nervously laughing. "Hey, Jack. Ben. Hey, guys. These are my friends from college. Uh, this is Sylvia and, uh, Isaac. That's Isaac."

"Isaac," whispers Ikaris to Sersi. Ben looks at Ikaris then up at his Phastos, "Dad, that's Superman. Dad, that's Superman!"

"Jack... That's really funny, Jack." Phastos places his arm on his son's shoulder. Parisa comes quietly behind as she smiles at Jack, "He definitely is not superman."

"Superman?" Joffrey asked as he was still on his sister's lap. Back when she was in his life, Jacaera would sneak her and Luke out of their homes and would always go down to eat lemon cakes, which was his and Luke's favorite. Parisa smiles softly, "He is a comic character like batman but is an alien from a different planet."

"That sounds pretty interesting," mumurms Baela, although not sure what alien was but assumes it was people who are not humans. Druig leans against his seat as he takes bite of apple (no one sure where he got it.) "Your kid is cute."

"Thanks but babysitting privileges are not for you, unless Makkari is with you." Phastos just knows Druig will get his kid in some type of trouble. Makkari signed to him, "He is adorable!"

Phastos smiles softly, as watching that scene he can not help but miss his kid and his husband. They are everything to him and the reason he believes in humanity again— well sort of.

"Aunt Parisa," starts off Jack running off to give her a hug as Sersi and Ikaris look surprised. Jack pulls away looking at Parisa and Phastos, "No, no! He is Superman. I saw him on TV. He was in london, fighting a monster. And you were with a cape and you were shooting laser beams out of your eyes."

"I don't wear a cape." Ikaris looks at the boy as he winks at him. Jack apologizes, "Oh, sorry."

"Okay, well, we should just go inside, right? Can I call you Clark? Is that what you go by now? Because, you know..." Phastos starts off as Ikaris's lips quirk up. "You've called me worse."

"You got it, Jack?" Scene cuts to Phastos's voice as Ikaris and Sersi are looking through hall as Phastos in bathroom with his son as Jack brushes his teeth. Phastos laughs, "Way to go. All right. Show me how it's done. Round and round and round and round and round. Yep, you got it. Keep going."

"You guys look dumb watching them," murmurs Parisa sitting on the dining table as the two scramble to sit down. Phastos appears as he looks at them, "Yeah. Incredibly natural, guys. So, after all these years, even you fell for Ajak's lies."

"Wait a minute," starts off Kingo which causes the other eternals to roll their eyes as he continues to speak. "Parisa, knew where you were the whole time?"

"Of course," murmurs Phastos under his breath as he feels a headache coming from Kingo who is acting childish. Kingo shook his head, "What? Why does she get to know?"

Parisa gently moved her hands onto Joffrey's ears to cover for the language she was going to use. "Because we were together on the day of Hiroshima, and both lost our faith in humanity the same day, dumbass."

"Ouch," mumbles Kingo which other eternals watched in amusement. Blacks and greens, study their fallen princess, as in new life she seems to still be the sweet family woman that all (team black) missed very much.

Rhaenyra missed her daughter very much and she hoped to speak with her. It doesn't have to be about her past life but her present, what she likes and dislikes.

"No need to rub it in," replies Ikaris. Parisa narrowed her eyes, "Well he is right."

Ikaris glares at her. Phastos scoffs as he sits down, "It all makes sense why she wouldn't let us interfere with human conflicts. Conflicts lead to war, and war actually leads to advancement in lifesaving technology and medicine. So our mission was never to make a peaceful or harmonious world, but to increase the population at all costs. Just farming humans as food for the Celestials, right?"

"That's bleak," starts off Ikaris. Phastos scoffs, "Well, so is telling your husband and your child that they could be dead within a few days."

"May and Ben," whispers Parisa to herself, none heard her. Ikaris looks at Phastos, "Thought you'd given up on humans."

A collective grimace swept through the room. Parisa used her hand to grasp May's hand and the aunt gave her a gentle squeeze. A reassurance that she was there for her until the very end.

Phastos held a frown on his face as he was glad they stopped the emergence but never did he see to be taken by Arhsiem and leave his son and husband behind. He is glad they are alive though.

"So, did Parisa." Phastos started shooting her look then glanced at Ikaris. "I got lucky. Okay? I have a family now. They give me faith again. And I see the good in humanity in them every single day. So, look, I cannot help you. I am never leaving them."

"Phastos..." starts off Sersi. Phastos looks at her. "I'm sorry, Sersi."

"He is right. If it really is the end, then I should go back to be with May and Ben." Parisa leans against her seat as Sersi's eyes water. "Parisa..." she turns her head. "Phastos.."

Phastos shakes his head, "It was wrong for me to use my powers without thinking about the consequences in the first place. So, now, I choose to use my hands to fix my child's bicycle, okay?"

"You did the right thing." May looks at her niece as she softens knowing sometimes all Parisa needed was push. The teen girl vigilante nodded as she whispered, "I couldn't lose you or Ben, and with Ben gone, I can't lose you too May."

The italian woman softly held her hand as she whispered to her with tears in her eyes. "Hey. It's just you and me."

"Just you and me."

"And me too," chimed the six year old velaryon boy who sat on his sister's lap. Both aunt and niece chuckle at his comment but nodded in agreement. Parisa whispers to him, "Of course Joff, and Luke too."

Lucerys did not respond as he acted that he was not over hearing their exchange but the smile on his face says otherwise and how much she meant to him. His sister had guided him through the vile comments made about them, and now he has to guide Joffrey but is not sure how to do it.

"Do you?" Ikairs looks at him. Phastos narrowed his eyes, "I don't use my powers anymore."

"You sure?" Ikaris states as he shoots a laser beam at the door. Phastos jumps from his seat, "What are you...What the hell is wrong with you? My child is right down the hallway!"

"That looks like someone's been using his powers." Ikaris started with a smirk. Phastos groans,"Oh, my God."

"I bet you've built the perfect safe house. What is this even made of? Vibranium?" Ikaris looks around the house. Phastos manages, murmur 'Don't' but is too late as Ikaris smash his fist table breaking half. Phastos looks at him, "Fall collection. IKEA. Ass."

"How did you even deal with this guy for over 5,000 years?" Phastos starts off looking at Sersi, as Parisa bites her lip from laughing. Ikaris looks at him, "If you stay here, you might as well invite the Deviants to dinner. Never mind waiting for the end of the world."

Everyone in the room could not help but chuckle at their antics. As it is very clear that Ikaris and Phastos do not get along at all. Phastos shakes his head, "He was such an asshole sometimes."

"Pretty asshole," Makkari signed, with a teasing glint in her eyes. Druig clench his jaw as he knew what the speedster was doing. He leans as whispers and softly signs to her, "Take it back."

"Never," the speedster signed back. Druig playfully glared at her as the two continued their antics. Helaena watches the scene with a soft smile on her face and she doesn't like being touched very much, coils at mere thought of it. But she does wonder what it feels like to truly be in love. "They are a beautiful couple."

"They are in love," murmurs Alicent under breath, something that she and her daughter were denied of. And whose fault was it? Sure, her path was written because of vile manipulation of her fathers but her sweet daughter?

It was because of her. She had stuck her daughter to being in marriage with her own brother who has no respect for women.

"He has a point," states Sersi as the camera moves as Ben is in the hallway. Phastos shakes his head, "No, I'm sorry. You can't just show up in my life and expect me to go with you. I'm not gonna..."

"You should go, habibi." Ben looks at Phastos who shakes his head. "You want me to go?"

Ben begins to speak in arabic, "You know what my mom would say to you right now, right? Quit procrastinating, Phil, and take care of your business," he looks at the others spoken in english, "He's a chronic procrastinator."

"I'm not leaving you two. No way." Phastos gets up from his seat. Ben whispers to him, "I'm not happy about it, but if there's a chance for us to watch. Jack grow up to live a life of his own, we should take it."

Scene cuts to Phastos tugging Jack in bed, then kissing Ben goodbye. Scene cuts to Archeologists in Iraq were digging the Ishtar Gate when their eyes glowed gold.

[ IRAQ ]

Archeologists got in their vans and drove away. Sprite removed the illusion from the eternals, and Phastos activated a hologram, causing the Domo to rise. Karun behind them watches in awe as he records. "The Domo. Wow."

The entire room was filled with a sense of awe and wonder. Phastos had a smile as he loved Ben very much. He really hoped to return to him one day and truthfully maybe even become human. He could grow old by the side of his husband and watch his son grow.

"We will figure out how to bring you all back," murmurs Druig noticing the complex expression on Phastos. The rest of eternals nodded besides Kingo as he stuck with Phastos and Sersi. Phastos had a soft smile, "Thank you."

Aegon narrowed his eyes, grappling with the unsettling sensation of jealousy stirring within him at the sight of Parisa embracing her newfound life. Was it possible, he pondered, that he actually loved her in his own sick and twisted way?

Or was his fixation merely a product of his possessiveness, driven by the desire to claim her as his own, to be king and queen together?

"Aegon," Aemond warning, broke through his reverie, noting the intensity of his gaze fixed upon the fallen princess. Though Aemond had never held much regard for the bastard princess herself, Aemond couldn't fathom Aegon's obsession with Jacaera. But the truth Aemond was too blinded to even comprehend the depth of his own jealousy and hatred towards Lucerys.

Aegon's lips curled into a smug smirk at his brother's concern. "Do not trouble yourself, brother," he retorted, his tone laced with a hint of amusement. Otto, over hearing his grandson narrow his eyes. "Be careful what you do next boy."

Aegon rolled his eyes, "I simply jest, grandsire."

"A foreboding atmosphere fills the air. An eerie stillness chokes our lungs." Kingo speaks to the camera that Karun records. Phastos looks at him, "What are you doing? You know you're creeping us out. You know that, right?"

Bag of chips burst when Phastos jumps, "Oh! Oh, God! Stay calm, T, please!" Phastos looks at Thena who raises a brow at him. Phastos chuckles, "Chips. It's just chips."

"As you can see, being an eternal does not preclude you from having human emotions such as cowardice." Kingo looks at the camera then eyes drift off to Makkari sitting reading a book. Pashto's voice heard, "What has she done? Is that... a sarcophagus in my lab?"

The group chuckled as Phastos's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Phastos signed to the speedster, "What have you done, Makkari?"

Makkari responded with an eye roll as she signed back to him. "Stop being such a baby. You weren't utilizing the lab anyway, so I decided to use it. Trust me, it's an improvement."

"Druig.." Phastos felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. Druig simply shrugged as his Makkari can simply do whatever she wants. Kingo shakes his head, "You got scared because of bag chips."

"You did abandon us at the last minute." Parisa stated to Kingo with a sheepish smile on her face. Kingo nodded slowly as he tilted his head. "Which I deeply regret."

"This is Makkari. Or should I say Miss Havisham? None of us have seen her for centuries." Kingo states at the camera. Makkari smiles as she shuts her book and signs to them, subtitles appearing. "Ready to go home?"

Kingo lets out soft 'Hmm.' Hologram appears from the ceiling of the ship, and comes down as Phastos seems to be reprogramming the system. On the side Thena practices sword fighting as Sprite brings down paper, "Is that the Ebony Blade?"

"Excalibur." Thena states with a smile. Parisa comes behind Sprite, as Sprite, "Arthur always did have a crush on you."

"Who wouldn't?" Parisa raised her brow with a smile as Thena rolled her eyes. Camera cuts to Makkari signing, "So you mean... I've been waiting for centuries to go back to Olympia, and now you're telling me... it doesn't exist?"

"That, and the world is ending." Kingo signs, Makarri nods, signing how, 'At last my boredom is ending.' "Have you seen my movies?" Kingo signs back to her. Makkari furrows her brows as she signs, "I don't have a DVD player."

"DVD player?" Giggled Parisa, as how much did Makkari miss out on the cool human technology advancement. The speedster pouted as she signed to the teen girl. "In my defense I barely left the domo."

"What even is that?" Rhaena questioned her sister and father as they sat near her. The rogue prince had no clue at all, "I am not sure but if we ask, we will probably get an answer that we do not understand."

Kingo shakes his head as he signs the speedster. "We definitely need to catch you up in the world of cinema, starting obviously with my movies."

Kingo's widened as he signs to her, "DVD? It's all about streaming now. You know, what you need is a kindle. Do you know what that is? It's like a... You know, I just realized that if you don't know what an iPad is, there's almost no way to explain it."

Druig gets a box of twinkies, then walks forward. Ikaris held the Emerald Tablet in his hand while Druig had a box of twinkies. The two eyed each other suspiciously and exchanged items. Druig goes to Makkari signs to her, "So, how did you end up scoring this Emerald Tablet, my beautiful, beautiful Makkari? Miss me?"

Phastos watches the exchange oddly as Kingo comes behind him, both looks weirded out. Phastos points his finger between the two, "I'm sorry, what are we watching? Because this..."

"Is this new? Because I hate it." Kingo cuts him off, but Phastos agrees. Druig looks at Phastos, change topic, "Phastos, I need to control the mind of a Celestial."

"Okay, get ready for it." Phastos brings up a hologram of bracelets. Kingo looks at him, "Bracelets?You made us bracelets?"

"They are adorable," Rhaenyra leans forward, amusement dancing in her violet eyes as she watches the banter unfold on screen. Viserys chuckles softly, his gaze fixed on the scene playing out before them. "Indeed, though I suspect Makkari may have her hands full with him," he quips, a hint of amusement coloring his tone.

Lucerys can't help but chuckle at Phastos's bewildered reaction. "Is that weird to you all?" he questioned Parisa, a wry smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"They are being babies about it." Parisa shook her head with a soft smile. Phastos lets out a sigh, "One, you two actually being a thing is still weird," he turned to Kingo. "And, two, those bracelets are what saved the world dumbass."

"Whatever," murmurs Kingo under his breath. While at the far end of the row, Makkari and Druig shared a bashful glance, their cheeks tinted with a rosy hue that betrayed the feelings they had harbored for each other for years.

Phastos ignored him as he spoke, "So, here's a little Celestial 101. Celestials are the most powerful energy generators in the universe. When Arishem made us, he imbued us with infinite cosmic energy to keep our bodies regenerating. The bracelets, in theory, shut down our regeneration process. And once that happens, our bodies accumulate extra cosmic energy."

"What for?" Sersi looks at him. Phastos tilts his head, "Well, if the deviants can absorb our energy, what if we can absorb each other's energy as well? If I can find a way to connect us all, one of us could become immensely powerful, pulling the accumulated energy from the rest, forming...a UniMind."

"Uni meaning one, mind, meaning, mind." Phastos looks excited but all quiet, he looks around. Kingo scrunches his nose, "Oh, no, we heard you the first time. Terrible name. We'll brainstorm... Brainstorm! That's a way better name!"

"No, I invented it, so I'm calling it whatever I want," replies Phastos. Makkari signs to them, "So suppose Druig can, say... put Tiamut to sleep. Then what?'

"We find humans a new home on another planet." Sersi looks at her. Sprite tilts her head sarcastically, "Are we building a big ship, too? Take a pair of each animal?"

"Well, you know what's never saved the planet? Your sarcasm." Phastos states in a deadpan voice. Sprite looks at them, "Space colonization could take decades."

None of the people understood what Phastos was explaining and truthfully none really wanted to ask anything as either explanation would make sense or make them even more confused. Kingo looks at Phastos, "Still could have used a better name."

"Oh my god," murmurs Phastos under his breath, his eyes filled with annoyance. "I created it, so I named it."

"It's a terrible name though," replies Kingo with a sheepish smile. Druig leans over Makkari, "Trust me Phastos it pains me to agree with him but it is terrible name."

Phastos glared at them both as he crossed his arms. Many watch the eternals in amusement, especially how Makkari seems to be the one in the middle. Lucerys whispers to Parisa, "I do not mean any offense but I do not like Sprite very much."

Parisa nodded slowly as she understood, given the way she was acting. "She is not all that bad, once you get to know her. Sprite didn't really desire to rescue the planet. After all, what has earth ever done for her?"

"But you are different," replies Lucerys to her. Parisa nods slowly, "We all cope differently, Luke."

"It can happen quickly with our help," replies Sersi. Kingo sighs, "What if we end up accidentally killing Tiamut? We could be responsible for billions of lives not being created across the universe."

"Boss, am I right? Say something, Ikaris. You don't think we should be doing this." Sprite looks at Ikaris who sighs and looks at Sersi. "Ajak chose Sersi to lead us. Sersi should decide."

"Forget who Ajak chose. You're the strongest. You should be making this decision. Fine. Just keep lying to yourself." Sprite walks away as Ikaris murmurs her name. Ikairs walks away as Kingo follows him, Phastos shakes his head. "Okay, this is not...Don't run after him. Kingo, I...You guys."

Lucerys couldn't help but interject with a wry observation, "For someone who's lived thousands of years, Sprite certainly does have a penchant for childish antics."

Parisa's laughter bubbled forth in agreement, "That's a fair."

"Something is not right with him," murmurs Parisa to Thena who lets out soft 'hmm' in agreement. Scene cuts Ikaris and Kingo walking hallway, Kingo spoke, "Hey. Don't sweat it. Sprite's always cranky. I used to hear her complaining even when she wasn't there."

"I'm okay, Kingo," replies Ikairs to him. Kingo looks at him, "If you think we should do this, I trust you. I will follow you to the end, like I always have."

"What did you say?" Ikaris looks at him. Kingo narrows his eyes, "I will follow you to the end, like I always have."

Kingo averted his gaze. Each of the eternals had experienced moments of shock and horror at the deeds of humanity during their time on earth. Despite these unsettling encounters, they remained committed to their duty of protecting humans. But nothing pain him more than Ikaris's betrayal.

"What do you mean something is not right?" Rhaenys asked her granddaughter who seemed to carry the same intuition as she did when she was alive. Parisa shakes her head signaling for them to keep watching.

"I'm not who you think I am." Ikaris looks at him. Scene cuts to Ikaris at Ajak's ranch back in south dakota.

[ SIX DAYS AGO ]

"How long do we have?" Ikaris states looking at the ground. Ajak replies to him, "Seven days."

"Good. We completed our mission." Ikaris replies as he looks down. Ajak chuckles softly, "Where is she?"

"London. She has a good life there," replies Ikaris with slight loneliness in his eyes. Ajak softens, "I'm sure she's missed you."

"If I'd gone back to her, I would only have told her the truth. She would've suffered knowing this world she loves would end one day." Ikaris states with guilt. Ajak spoke softly, "Ikaris. We have to tell them the truth."

"What? Why?" Ikaris looks at her. Ajak looks at him, "Because together we might be able to stop the emergence."

"Stop the emergence? Ajak, I know it's hard at the end..." Ikaris states in disbelief. Ajak cuts him off, "Listen to me, Ikaris. I have followed Arishem for millions of years. And I have never doubted him. Until now."

The people of westeros stayed quiet as they could feel the anger radiating off the eternals. Druig let out bitter chuckle, "Ikaris knew whole time and really played us like a fool."

Kingo was quiet but did pang him with pain as he looked up to Ikaris for many years. Parisa's eyes widened with realization. "I think Ajak's intention was to make Ikaris the prime eternal."

"Thank god she didn't," murmurs Phastos with anger etching in his throat. If Ikaris could have told them from the beginning, maybe things could have played out differently?

Ikaris questions her. Ajak stands up, "Five years ago, Thanos erased half of the population of the universe. Delayed the emergence. But the people of this planet brought everyone back with the snap of a finger. You know, after I let you all go, I traveled the world, living among them. I have seen them fight and lie and kill, but I have also seen them laugh and love. I've seen them create and dream. This planet and these people... have changed me. The cost of Arishem's design, it's not worth it. Not this time."

"I trust you, Ajak. I'll follow you to the end, as I always have." Ikaris looks at her. Ajak smiles, "Thank you. We have to bring everyone back together."

"There's something I have to show you first." Ikaris states. Scene cuts to them walking through the Alaskan woods to the edge of a cliff and on glacier a group of deviants roaming on it. Ikaris looks at her, "It's just up ahead. They must have been trapped in the ice for centuries and broke free last week when the glacier started to melt as the earth's core heats up for the emergence. They killed an entire company of oil workers."

A collective exhale swept through the group as Ajak, had shift of heart, resolved to do the right thing. Alicent, her relief palpable yet unexpected, released a sigh she hadn't realized she had been holding.

"Something is not right," murmurs Rhaenyra, a shiver of intuition coursing through her as she senses the subtle stirrings of Ikaris's intentions.

"Indeed," murmurs Viserys in worry, his tone weighted with a similar sense of alarm.

"I tracked them here. I suspected you might have changed your mind. I can't let you betray Arishem." Ikaris states to her, as Ajak slowly turns around and questions him, "Why don't you just kill me yourself?"

"When the others realize something is happening to the earth, they'll come to you. When they find your body, they'll know the deviants are back. It'll keep them busy until the emergence." Ikaris states as he takes step continues to speak. "I've been loyal to you, Ajak. Kept your secret for centuries, lied to everyone I cared about, but never have I doubted my purpose to serve the Celestials."

"Oh, Ikaris. I've led you down the wrong path." Ajak hugs him. Ikaris murmurs, "It's the only path I know," he pushes Ajak down the cliff. Ajak landed on her feet and picked up a rifle that was lying on the ice and attempted to fire it at the deviants but was overpowered by Kro who killed her and absorbed her power. Kro and the deviants crawled back into a cave. Ikaris flew down to Ajak's corpse, picked it up, and flew away.

Camera cuts to how Kro's body changes and he transforms his pack. Cut to south dakota, where Ikaris placed Ajak's body in her backyard. Ikaris had a pained expression and screamed as he shot laser beams onto the grass. Cut to the present day where Ikaris stood in the rocky structure. Sersi comes behind him, "Thought I'd find you here."

"I've thought about this place a lot. Amazing how things change over time," Ikaris said with a somber expression. Sersi tilts her head, "Maybe we're the ones who've changed. I know you don't agree with our plan."

The eternals sucked in a breath, as they watched Ikaris kill Ajak. Kingo seethed with fury as he truly saw Ikaris for who he was—an individual capable of betraying his own family, killing his own kind. While he did agree at the start with Arishem's plan, the notion of harming his family was unacceptable. "I'm sorry guys."

"Is alright," murmurs Phastos as he knew how much Kingo looked up to Ikaris. They all knew he was a loyal soldier to the very end but never had expected him to be more loyal to Arishem than everyone else, but to kill Ajak? They were family even if they were a bit messy. Makkari wiped her tears off her face, "Ajak loved him like a son."

"He is a traitor and pawn." Druig didn't care if last minute Ikaris changed his mind. Because both Gilgamesh and Ajak are dead, they are never coming back. He had lived for seven thousand years for one purpose; yet he could easily tell what was wrong, why couldn't Ikaris?

The revelation struck them with profound shock; the notion that Ikaris not only possessed knowledge of the emergence but also wielded the capability to end Ajak's life. While many among them were no strangers to taking lives, the act of killing one's own kin, was heartbreaking to see.

It struck a chord of irony within the blacks and greens, for mere moments prior, they had been poised to embark on a war, and prepared to spill blood in the pursuit of the iron throne.

"I've always thought of the Celestials like the ocean. They give life and they take life away without bias. If they were gone, this universe would eventually end. What you're trying to do is free humanity from the natural order." Ikaris stated somberly.

Sersi shakes her head, "It's not natural to allow all life on an entire planet to be destroyed. Arishem's way is archaic and violent."

"I don't want to fight, Sersi. It'll all end soon," replies Ikaris, avoiding her gaze. Sersi tilts her head, "Except there is no end, is there? We'd carry on without our memories or free will for eternity. You're afraid."

"I wouldn't mind leaving this world. I only wish that when we do, I would be able to remember you. I'm in love with you, Sersi. I'm grateful for the life I've lived with you." Ikaris looks at her fully. Sersi sighs, grabbing his hand. "Ikaris."

"Sersi?" Ikaris states as scene cuts to them walking inside domo, when Sersi pants as glowing sphere forms. "It's started."

The room was etched with silence as none knew to even fathom what was coming. Why had the gods given their fallen princess a complicated life?

———— • ————

NOTES |

thoughts, because honestly kind of hate how this chapter came out.

anyway sorry for long wait but writing the transcript and describing the scene is really time consuming and i want to do my best to grasp the full thing!

we are near final fight scene and how do we parisa to play in that ?

make sure you are all staying safe out there and please take care of yourself 🫶🏻

also want to make modern hotd fic of my girls baela, helaena, and rhaena as they are so cool and so underrated !
like they are fr fr my girls 🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.7K 10
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง (temporary discontinued) โคท...
45.8K 1.3K 35
"Blood of the Old runs thick... the winds of change will stir..." Why the Doom of Valyria occurred had been a mystery to all across Essos and Westero...
107K 2.6K 34
โ„‹๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ฝ (๐’.) ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’‚...
486K 17.2K 50
Jace/Female OC -NOT A SELF INSERT SMUT A bit of a Cregan Stark side story. He pleases BOTH of his dragons. That's all I'm gonna say about that. Precu...