[ A Blessing from Hell ]

Von _velvee3

[ This book contains Swear or Curse words, those who are uncomfortable or a minor, please leave for your own... Mehr

๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ
[ 1 ] Hierarchy of the Morningstars
[ 3 ] The Big G and the Demon Princess
[ 4 ] The Life of Y/N Morningstar
[ 5 ] Fushiguro and the Extermination
[ 6 ] Demonic Origins and an Overlord Meeting
[ 7 ] The Sing Along of Hell

[ 2 ] Y/N Morningstar meets Gojo Satoru

304 11 3
Von _velvee3

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: since Jujutsu Kaisen take place in Japan, Y/N knows Japanese because of her mom since she also thought her when the two visited the human world as stated in the very first part of chapter 1, also Y/N talks in english in hell but Japanese in the human world might be kinda cringe since Gojo is a bit ooc:/

Enjoy
______________________

Y/N whistled as she gazed at her new phone, she gazed up at the CCTV and smirked as she pointed a finger gun at it, "Bang."

The CCTV's camera screen cracked, the girl smirked as she walked out of the store, making her way into an alleyway, 'Drone's has littered this place...' the girl clicked her tounge as she snapped her fingers, the sound of glass breaking was heard as the girl dropped down a portal, phone and grimoire in hand as she fell down her room floor and the portal immediately closed.

The girl sat up and looked at her phone, she then took out her old phone and removed its phone case and placed it on her new one. The girl grinned to herself as she opened her new phone as it showed the logo of VoxTech.

She immediately placed in the numbers of her sister, Lucifer and Carmine's numbers on her new phone, glancing outside her window, the girl narrowed her eyes at a weird creature that was sitting down on the roof of a building across her apartment, opening the window, the girl observed the creature.

Y/N narrowed her eyes as she held out her arm towards the creature, it let out a screech as it then burst into hellfire flames. the girl narrowed her eyes at that as she brought down her arm.

"What... are you..."

Sky blue eyes stared at blood red eyes, a staring contest between the two, the taller girl blinked at the boy, the boy just blinked behind his glasses as he gazed at the taller lady.

"How old are you?"

Y/N blinked at the sudden question, "What?"

"I asked how old are you?" the male repeated, the girl rubbed her neck as she crouched down a bit, "Why should I tell you brat."

The boy blinked, "Because you look like an old hag." the girl stiffened as she stood up straight, stepped back and bend down half her body so her face lined up with the boys, "Call me that again and I'll make sure you know what hell feels like!"

The male shivered, yet a blush stared spreading across the boys cheeks, he then watch the girl stood up properly as she took out her phone from her pocket, clicking on the screen with her right hand as her left held her hips.

The albino just watched the female, cursed energy surounding the girl as blue flames mixed with red and black, the male narrowed his eyes, "Are you a sorcerer."

The girl perked up amd turned to the boy, "A what now?"

"A sorcerer."

"Nope!"

"Then, do you know what curses are?"

"Curses? Are you talking about a bad word as the oldies call it or something else?"

The boy blinked, 'This lady has immense cursed energy yet she doesn't know what sorcerers and curses are.' the male narrowed his eyes at the girl as he took hold of her wrist and started dragging her to an abandoned looking building nearby.

"Hey!"

Once the two was in front of the building, the young albino let go of the girl as she scowled at him and rubbed her wrist, the girl clicked her tounge as she pocketed her phone, "What do you want. You've dragged me here so what do you need."

The male turned to the girl and pointed at the building, "Can you sense something inside this building?"

Y/N rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, "Two creatures or something. Definitely not human, no human lifeforms within said building and no demons. Just those two creatures that emits an aura. If I base this back home, it's likely in power with the sinners or below."

The albino blinked at the girl, "What are you exactly?" the girl turned to the boy and uncrossed her arms, right hand holding her hips, "Would you believe me if I told you?"

"That depends."

Y/N hummed, "Not telling ehe~" the boy just gave her a deadpan.

Y/N just grinned as the two enetered the building, the two looked around for the danger that the girl sensed, "Say," the male turned his gazed at the girl, "What's your name."

"Gojo. Gojo Satoru. You?" the male returned the question, "Y/N Morningstar, or in japanese, Morningstar Y/N."

Y/N then crossed her arms as she gased at Gojo, "Anyways, one of these creatures are at the fourth floor. What are you gonna do about it?"

"Exorcise it."

The girl just hummed as she stood beside the shorter male, the girl tapped said males shoulder as he turned to her, "There's one above us."

Gojo's eyes widened as he turned up and saw a disgusting looking creature that was reaching towards the girl, "Y/N-san-"

The male was about to push the girl out of the way hut the curse was then engulfed in a fiery red flames and a mix of pink as the creature let out a shriek as it burned to ashes, "One left."

The albino's eyes widened at the girls display of her powers, "How..."

"Hmm?" the girl tilted her head at the male, "I burned them using hellfire. It seems effective so I'll keep using it."

Gojo just blinked at the girl as the two then made they way up to the fourth floor, "Morningstar-san. When did you start seeing curses?" said girl blinked, "Oh so that's what they're called! Ok, anyways I started seeing them a few years ago, they keep popping out near my apartment so I burn them alive!"

The male blinked once again at the girl, causing said girl to just grin at him and gave him a peace sign, the two then started making their way to the fourth floor, with the girl scrolling through her phone, scrolling through one of the Vees post in Sinstagram, it was one of her new dress designs which Y/N actually finds interesting. Leaving the boy to exorcise the curse by himself.

She was about to go scroll through her feed again when she heard a voice behind her, "Whatcha looking at?" the girl tuts and closed her phone, "None of your business. Now let's get out of this place. Sheesh, probably worse than my sister's hotel."

The two once again made their way out of the building, "I guess I should thank you for making my mission slightly easier, so, thanks!"

The girl rolled her eyes, "Your welcome. Or some shit."

Gojo just have a slightly strained smile at the girls vulgar words, "By the way," the girl hummed, "Why aren't you a Jujutsu Sorcerer by now? I mean, it just seems like you've been exorcising these curses for a few years now."

"Too lazy. I've had enough work back at home, I do not want to go back to increase my work load anymore." was the girls answer as she started waving goodbye at the albino, "Let's get some tea if we ever meet again!"

With that, the girl disappeared from the albino's perspective.

> Extra Scenes <

The girl blinked as she have left the boy behind and she went to her apartment, "The fuck is a Jujutsu Sorcerer."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

379K 33K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
1.1K 97 6
-"๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง' ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ '๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ , ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ...
7.4M 260K 88
17Black: a gay strip club in London known for hot strip teases, a talented dj, and matchmaking? Harry is moving to London as a new addition to 17Blac...
10.8K 346 8
Y/N has died after the final battle against Muzan.There chest was pierced by Muzans tentacle(I don't know what's it called)As she died her thoughts w...