Beast Inside

By johndoethemaster

A villain would sacrifice the world fo More

Bio
Prologue: The Last Straw (1/3)
Prologue: Annihilation (2/3)
Prologue: End of the World (3/3)
Anteiku
Rescuing Kaneki
CCG
Mondstadt
Raiden Ei
Eri's Missing (1/2)
Talk with Tsaritsa (2/2)
Night Raid
Training Arc: Remnant (1/3)
Training Arc: More Allies (2/3)
Training Arc (3/3): Preparations
Hell
Pokemon Battles
The Darkness In Me
Making an Orphanage
Becoming a Student
Making Friends
Reservations
Beginning of the End
Y/N vs Hansu: A Lesson of Regret (1/3)
Y/N vs Melody: A Lesson of Conviction (2/3)
Y/N and Kim: A Lesson of Joy (3/3)
Wedding Day
Epilogue

Uncontrollable Urge

408 15 4
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

SMUT WARNING

Akame: *tremble* Y-Y/N hold on! N-Not like this....

Her clothes were torn up, and Y/N was in his werewolf form as his massive girth was pushed against the lips of her push while both arms held her legs.

*PLUNGE*

Akame: F-FUCK!

She screamed out loud as Y/N's massive dick plunges deep into her, her body trembling in pain when he begins to move.

Y/N: *GROWL*

*PLAP*

She tears up, feeling his dick stretch her insides to such a depth it was rather painful, and it didn't even help as he wasn't very gentle at all. Hips slammed against each other, and she yelped with each thrust as her insides throbbed in pain.......and pleasure?

Akame: 'It hurts......and yet it's starting to feel good? No! It's...not feeling good! It can't! O-Ow!'

*DRIP*

Akame: You're....crying?

Even in his werewolf form, a tear dropped from Y/N's face, and Akame couldn't help but reach up to wipe the rest streaming down his cheek.

Akame: It's ok Y/N.......I- OW!

She yelps as he thrusts again before tapping his shoulders.

Akame: *wince* O-Ow! A-At least be more gentle!

Y/N: *GROWL*

As if he heard her, he moved more slowly, but each time he slowly pulled back he thrusted right back in, stretching her out as she......moans?

Akame: 'I-I'm b-being forced to endure this d-dick. And yet.......it's starting to feel good?' *pant* D-Don't be afraid. G-Go faster ok?

AH BIG MISTAKE

Y/N: *HOWL*

He suddenly howls, and positions himself above her with her feet and ankles right besides her head and she promptly lets out a scream as he plunges right into her pussy. Wet slaps were heard as his balls smacked against her pelvis, and her eyes roll to the back of her head as Y/N growls and hugs her tightly.

Y/N: 'MORE MORE I NEED MORE!'

*KISS*

He shoves his tongue right into her mouth, her eyes widening as he squeezes her breast with his clawed hand while he drills her insides with his dick at an eve quicker pace. Her body shook, his movements rattling her to her very core as his dick pushed against her cervix which made her wail out loud.

Akame: *WAIL* F-FUCK! I-IT'S SO DEEP! S-SLOW DOWN-

A tidal wave of pleasure ran through her with a single thrust, and her eyes roll back as she passes out from the sheer feeling. Even then, Y/N didn't stop fucking her as he raised her hips up and plunged his thick meat into her insides over and over.

Akame: 'His dick it's growing! Is he going to cum?' W-WAIT HOLD ON! YOU CAN'T-

And she lets out a scream as he plunges his dick into her, the tip piercing through her cervix and hitting her inner walls as she cums the hardest she had ever did. It hurts......it really hurts considering his knot was also in her too, and she could feel her womb being filled to the brim as her stomach was slightly bloated.

*SPLURT*

Akame: *teary* Ha........Ha..........

Y/N: A-Akame?

The dick inside her shrunk, and Y/N was trembling as he looks at his own hands.

Akame: Y/N it's ok. We both agreed to this.

Y/N: *teary* B-But I hurt you! I forced myself into you when you protested! I-

*HUG*

Akame: It's ok.......you didn't hurt me like they did.

Y/N kept crying and saying he was sorry as she hugs him gently.

Akame: The night is still young. Do you want to do it again?

Y/N: *GROWL*

She squeaks as Y/N transforms in her own arms, and grabs her hips before he lays on the bed and she was positioned on top of his dick.

*PLUNGE*

Akame: *SCREAM* O-OH FUCK!

It didn't hurt like last time, but still, her stomach felt so full from all the cum still in her. It didn't help too that Y/N was forcing her body down, ramming right into her womb as her face scrunches up in pleasure and pain.

Akame: Y-Y/N HARDER! 'Wait why did I say that?'

She was placed on the edge of the bed, and Y/N held her legs as his dick was thrusted even deeper into her as she cries out loud.

Akame: F-FUCK YES! SHOVE IT ALL IN ME!

She screams as his knot enters her once more, and he held her down as he pounds her with an ever growing hunger to just breed the human underneath him. It didn't take long for Y/N to cum once more, shooting his semen into her vaginal crevices and straight into her womb as her body trembled from an orgasm.'

Akame: 'I-It's breeding me. I can feel it cumming into my womb. I f-feel so full.......and I can't get enough of it!' H-Hey- AH!~

The bed shook as Y/N fucks her into oblivion, trying out different positions with his animalistic side wanting him to breed her over and over again.

Akame: I-I'M CUMMING!!!!

Y/N: *HOWL*-

*CREAK*

Ryuoko: Y/N if you want to talk I-

The door to the apartment opens with Yoshimura thinking Akame was danger for the two adults to catch Y/N holding Akame over the counter top of the small kitchen in his werewolf form. He had already came in her once more, Akame moaning though the two froze at the sight of the adults that barged in so suddenly because of the screaming.

Y/N: Uh........I can explain.

Akame: Wait Y/N you can talk?

Y/N: I'm getting the hang of controlling my emotions. Uh......it's not what it looks like. Well......yeah it's-

Yoshimura: Can you control that form?

Y/N: In the moonlight? Nope.

Ryuoko: *startled* O-Oh my!

Akame: Can you let us change?

Yoshimura: Very well.

He closes the front door, and Akame changes quickly before they look around.

Y/N: Ah we made a mess of the place.

Akame: Y/N...........

Y/N: Does it hurt?

Akame: No......it actually.....*shy* It felt good. Hurt a lot at first but...

She moans as white liquid spills from her bottom, and they clean themselves up in the restroom and such before cleaning the entire apartment at rapid speeds and the three ghouls enter as they sat on two couches.

Yoshimura: Explain that transformation.

Y/N: I'm......a werewolf I guess?

Yoshimura: So they aren't myths.

Y/N: No it's more complicated than that. Akame can you check on Eri?

Akame nods, going ahead to check on Eri as Y/N sighs.

Y/N: Have you ever heard of the multiverse theory?

Yoshimura: Where there are multiple worlds.........so you're of another world.

Y/N: Yeah. I don't know how I'm a ghoul. I don't know how I'm a werewolf. I just.....am.

Yoshimura: Why come here?

Y/N: I didn't come here by choice. But it's quite nice actually.....a lot better than my original one when I was still fully human.

Ryuoko: Human?

Y/N: My father was a criminal boss with a fire ability. He was feared through the world, and had often killed thousands and got away with it many times. I didn't want to be a part of his life......I didn't want to be like him, but the whole world didn't think so. Everyday I was scorned. Scorned for being a monster when I wasn't. Scorned for being weak, being pathetic. I was framed for things I didn't do. Rape, arson, murders, and all kinds of things. No one saw me for who I was, no one loved me.....except for Akame. I had some friends there and then, and my little sister and mother cared for me too. But...........one day I was led into a trap and.........a-and.........*grit* Damnit.

He was fighting back tears though the old man told him to take his time as Hinami sits next to him and pat the fur on his head to reassure him.

Y/N: *grit* They.....killed my friends. Displayed their dead bodies in front of me. Raped and killed both my mother and sister. My dad didn't even give a damn at all. And Akame.......they hurt her too. I did everything I could.....even chopped my own damn arm off  to try to save her.....but I was helpless. I lost everything that day........lost my friends, my family......even my own humanity.

Yoshimura: And yet she's alive.

Y/N: Because I killed everyone.

Ryuoko: K-Kill?

Y/N: I killed everyone. Everyone I hated. Everyone that was innocent. Millions, billions of lives. I was so angry I didn't even pay attention to who I tore apart. Entire cities, entire countries......at the cost of my own humanity....I killed every single human on the planet. Hell, it won't even take that long for me to kill everyone here. It's bad enough that I've killed two people who tried to rape my wife and also wanted to kill everyone around me. It's bad enough that when I collapsed the Aogiri Tree Base in the 11th ward, I also wanted to kill every single ghoul in Japan. Do you know what's even worse? I feel nothing when I kill them. I don't feel remorse. I don't feel anything. It's just empty down there.......and even when I got my revenge, I became the thing I hated the most. Hell, even my father was right. I'm truly a monster.

Yoshimura: And yet you helped to rescue Kaneki. You helped us, you helped Ryuoko and her daughter. You helped the CCG, and you helped Anteiku. You're not a monster Y/N. I don't see that. You just need help.

Y/N: How the hell am I gonna get help? They'll be scared of me when they figure I can literally turn the whole planet into ashes.

Yoshimura: Talk to us if you want. You are welcome to Anteiku anytime you want. I also heard you can eat human food too.

Y/N: I guess that's a plus.

Hinami: Woah.....your fur is soft.

She pulls at his face, seeing his canine teeth before Ryuoko pulls her back.

Ryuoko: Hinami don't be pulling at his face.

Hinami: But-

Y/N: Mom it's fine.

Ryuoko: *surprised* Mom?

Y/N: Oh sorry. That's what I called your other self. You were like a second mom to see.

Yoshimura: *smile* We are on the right track. Though I see you were.......busy.

Y/N: *down* The higher a moon is, the more my emotions are unstable in my werewolf form.......mostly negative, which includes lust. Things didn't go as plan-

Yoshimura: Oh no keep those details to yourself. Talk it out with your wife alright? Call us if you want.

Y/N was relieved as they promised to keep his secret and help him heal, and they said goodbye to each other before the ghouls leave and Akame walks out of Eri's room.

Akame: She's sound asleep. I-

*KISS*

Y/N growls, pinning her against the wall and sticking his tongue into her mouth as her eyes widen.

Akame: *whimper* G-Gently please-

Her shorts and panties were taken off, and her pussy was stretched by a thick girth that hit the back of her womb as she cries out loud.

Akame: *squirm* N-NGH! I-It's still so big!

She was carried to the bedroom and bent over onto the bed before she screamed as Y/N plows her from behind.

Akame: *moan* AH!~ AH!~

Y/N: What a tight pussy. It makes me want to breed you again AND again.

Y/N's voice was much deeper, startling Akame as a leg was raised and the dick in her reaches even deeper to such an extent there was a bulge.

Y/N: You like it deep don't you?

Akame: *moan* N-No I don't!

Y/N: But you're enjoying this. Your voice and body tells me otherwise.

Akame: I-I just wanted a more gentle kind of sex!

Y/N: Don't worry. I'll be more gentle the next DAY!

He howls as he cums into her again, and Akame lets out a scream as she had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her stomach was bloated from the semen, Y/N pumping her full of his seed before he leans down to give her a tongue kiss.

Y/N: *ashamed* Sorry if I was forceful.

Akame: *smile* It's ok.

Y/N: Ah I'm stuck. Hold on.

She lets out a moan as he manages to pull out, having managed to transform back into his human self before kissing her once more.

Y/N: I.........let's try foreplay tomorrow.

Akame: That would've been nicer. But we gotta control that side of yours!

Y/N: I don't know about this....

Akame: Don't worry. We'll get through this together. I.....I know it's you. And you're protecting me and Eri. You don't have to do this alone.

Y/N: If you say so.

They clean the bed before falling into a deep sleep besides each other, naked and vulnerable as the-

Eri: *yawn* Papa were you and mom fighting?

Y/N: Don't worry Eri. It was more like.....playing.

Eri: Ah....*walking away* Ok.

Akame: *horrified* We have to do this in another place.

Y/N: I'll see what I can do.

Next Chapter: CCG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 127 17
Monsters, Killer Robots, Dangerous Creatures, Killers and more around this Spooky month being with there loved ones in there monstrous ways to protec...
49.4K 2.2K 21
"You're the moonlight and I'm the morningstar, Won't you agree with me, Blade?" A sickly Stellaron Hunter who Elio gave a promise of escaping her nat...
21.5K 539 44
What happens when two lover were to marry yet were separated by a tragic death?
3.5K 107 29
♡Requests Are Forever Opened!♡ Hello Everybody/Everypony. This is the new and improved story idea book. I'll be uploading my ideas here from now on...