"Family? I have a family?"

By Ant357627

What if Summer & Tai adopted another kid in their lives. Or more? More

Chapter 1
What they look like
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
What the siblings look like now
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
What happened during their childhood
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Fun Facts!

524 19 13
By Ant357627

Fun Fact #1: Y/n, Roman and Adam are the tallest in the Rose/Xiao-Long Family.

Fun Fact #2: It is best to never leave either Yang & Mercury and Emerald, Weiss & Ruby by themselves. Or they do what people with One brain-cell would do. Like the time the 5 got locked in a closet, they did a group dance that looked like the chicken dance. The 5 then decided to play truth or dare while in there and Mercury was dared to drink a whole 1 gallon bottle of milk.

Fun Fact #3: Cinder is the only one that has a car. So whenever someone wants to go somewhere, Cinder will drive them. Also, she has a motorcycle.

Fun Fact #4: Neo's weapon is a Umbrella that's actually a sword. Both her and Ruby made it.

Fun Fact #5: Mercury, Adam, Roman, and Y/n can do the splits.

Fun Fact #6: When Summer and Ruby were playing Super Slam Fights Ultimate, the game got paused by a spider. A FREAKING SPIDER!

Fun Fact #7: Yang's bike has a name. It's name is Bumblebee. Her, Mercury, and Y/n made it.

Fun Fact #8: When Cinder first got her license, she crashed the family car Zippy.

Fun Fact #9: Weiss and Winter are great singers.

Fun Fact #10: Roman and Adam are afraid of spiders.

Fun Fact #11: Emerald, Winter, Yang, Mercury and Neo can't cook, but Emerald, Winter, and Neo can bake.

Fun Fact #12: Ruby is the only person who can climb a tree better than everyone.

Fun Fact #13: Y/n is the best at cooking. That if anyone says otherwise, the entire family will gang up on the person.

Fun Fact #14: Raven taught Y/n how to fight. She was so proud when Y/n accidently broke her arm during a training session.

Fun Fact #15: Everyone is afraid of Summer's wrath. But are more afraid when Y/n gets mad. Because of one time, a 13-year old boy was bullying Ruby and Neo, and Y/n had the boy's head slammed into the ground stuck. Or when a Grimm try to eat Zwei and Y/n grabbed the Grimm and punched it into a mountain.

Fun Fact #16: Whenever Raven is drunk, she likes to give piggyback rides to the kids.

Fun Fact #17: Summer has a 4g shotgun named "Tacos" because the word shotgun sounds like it.

Fun Fact #18: Y/n knows what sex is and how babies are made from a book.

Fun Fact #19: When Ruby and Ilia have the same dream, they would tell everyone.

Fun Fact #20: Y/n has the same innocence as Ruby and Weiss.

Fun Fact #21: Ruby and Mercury mostly addresses Y/n as 'Big Bro'. While Ilia sometimes addresses him as 'Sliver' due to his Silver eyes.

Fun Fact #22: Adam carries a beanie at all times whenever he sees a 'No Faunus aloud' sign on stores.

Fun Fact #23: Neo and Ilia love hiding or sleeping in Y/n's cloak.

Fun Fact #24: Winter doesn't wear any gloves. She always says that 'she was born with these and she'll die with these.'

Fun Fact #25: Adam loves his red hair as he never likes dyeing it.

Fun Fact #26: Neo and Y/n have the same favorite Ice Cream flavors.

Fun Fact #27: Ilia doesn't have any allergies.

Fun Fact #28: Cinder is the tallest of her sisters. While Neo and Ilia are the shortest.

Fun Fact #29: Winter has an obsession with Tea due to Raven.

Fun Fact #30: Ruby, Emerald, Neo, Weiss, and Cinder loves Cookies. They once ate a whole cookie jar.

Fun Fact #31: Raven is a fan of the 'Ninjas of Love' book series.

Fun Fact #32: Despite their differences, Roman and Winter both share a love for classic literature, often engaging in spirited debates over their favorite authors.

Fun Fact #33: Yang has a secret talent for playing the guitar, a skill she inherited from her father, Taiyang.

Fun Fact #34: Cinder harbors a hidden passion for painting, often spending hours creating intricate artworks in her spare time.

Fun Fact #35: Mercury and Y/n is surprisingly skilled at origami, a hobby they picked up during their travels with Raven.

Fun Fact #36: Emerald has a knack for accents and can fluently speak several besides her native one.

Fun Fact #37: Adam possesses an uncanny ability to memorize intricate maps after just one glance, a talent that often comes in handy during their adventures.

Fun Fact #38: Ilia has a talent for mimicry and can flawlessly imitate the voices of others, much to the amusement of her siblings.

Fun Fact #39: Weiss and Yang are skilled chess players, often strategizing several moves ahead with precision and finesse.

Fun Fact #40: Neo has a hidden talent for acrobatics, capable of executing complex flips and stunts with ease.

Fun Fact #41: Whitley has a passion for astronomy and spends many nights stargazing from the porch of the family home.

Fun Fact #42: Y/n, Qrow and Raven are masters at card tricks, often entertaining the family with sleight of hand and illusions during gatherings.

Fun Fact #43: Winter and Taiyang have a green thumb and takes great pride in tending to the family's garden, cultivating an array of beautiful flowers and plants.

Fun Fact #44: Yang, Mercury, Roman and Cinder have a collection of vintage model motorcycles that they enjoys restoring in their spare time, a hobby they inherited from Ozpin.

Fun Fact #45: Summer possesses a remarkable talent for playing the piano, a skill she learned during her childhood but rarely showcases to others.

Fun Fact #46: Mercury and Ilia have a hidden talent for beatboxing, often impressing their siblings with their rhythmic skills.

Fun Fact #47: Emerald, Ruby, Neo, Ilia, Mercury and Y/n are experts at parkour, effortlessly navigating urban landscapes with agility and grace.

Fun Fact #48: Ruby, Yang, Winter, Weiss, and Cinder have a talent for voice acting and often entertains their siblings with their impressive range of character voices.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 3.7K 34
You are the adopted second eldest child of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. You have been treated like you are nothing during your young age and al...
14K 207 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...
320K 4.3K 42
The title says it all. (Disclaimer:I don't own Fate or RWBY!)
92.5K 776 20
Male child Reader x Motherly Yang