REGRETS | j.jk

By Disnaycinderellakook

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX [16+]
SEVEN [16+]
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO [18+]

ONE

4.2K 135 57
By Disnaycinderellakook

A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION

"We all need that someone to take care of us."

Jeon Jungkook
29 years old
[Y/N's husband]

Jeon Y/N
23 years old
[Jungkook's wife]

Jeon Jae
1 year old
[Jungkook and Y/N's son]

Park Jiye
28 years old
[Jungkook's Ex]

Kim Namjoon
32 years old
[Jungkook friend]

Kim seokjin
35 years old
[Namjoon brother]

Kim Taehyung
29 years old
[Namjoon brother]

Jung Hoseok
30 years old
[Y/N's childhood friend]

Park Jimin
29 years old
[Brother of Jiye]

Min Yoongi
33 years old
[Y/N's college senior and stalker in her college days]

>Other characters will be revealed as the story begins<

AUTHOR POV:

9:49PM [NIGHT]

A loud cry echoed in the house, a woman in her late twenties sighed. She was in the kitchen preparing dinner for her and for her husband, hearing the loud pitched cry, She washed her hands and went to the direction where the voice came. She went upstairs, nearing to the particular room, she opened the grey door and went in, a warm smile went on her lips when she went close to the crib, she bent down and scooped the tiny figure in her arms.

"Oh baby. Don't cry. Your mommy is here." She rocked the baby, patting the back of the baby, she hummed a lullaby.

The tiny figure calmed down hearing his mother's sweet voice, sensing the calmness, she smiled with satisfaction and placed the baby in the crib again. She sighed when she observed the calmness and innocence of the baby, closed eyes and a pout on the baby lips made her heart squish in love for the baby, a softeness hovered over her eyes and she kissed the forehead of the baby.

Closing the door of the room, she went down, continuing the process of dinner, she went in the kitchen and started to make dinner again.

10:26PM

It's been an hour when she finished making dinner, just waiting for her husband. Rocking the baby, she looked at the wall clock which showed 9:30pm.

"Oh baby, where is your father?" She mumbled. She felt a nibbling on her clothed collarbone, sensing the wetness on her cloth she got it that the baby is up.

She put down the baby on the couch and with that she also sat, she smiled and ruffled the baby's hair. He giggled and flapped his hands, scouting closer to her lap, she picked him up and made him stand on his feet.

"Muuiiimyy." He tried to call her. Her heart melted when he tried to call her mommy. She kissed his forehead.

"Yes baby." As if she will got answer she asked him. The baby flapped his hands, desparation of getting close to his mother. She made him sit on her lap and kissed his hair.

Her baby, Jae. He started to nibbled on his thumb, by lied on his mommy's lap. She waited till the wall clock reached to the ten, getting worried she thought of calling him.

He never comes home late until there is something important purpose. He usually comes by 9 or 8 but from past few weeks he is coming late, he would come at midnight, or sometimes more then late of midnight. She gets worried for him since past few weeks. She knows that he must be busy working his ass off in the company.

She always cares for him, her husband. Jungkook, as a wife she would took care of everything of him, being mastered degree in business still she chose the moment of taking care of her husband and the baby, y/n, a mother and a wife. Caring and good looking, heart full of kindness and softness for everyone. She would do anything for her family, she looked down at the baby who was enjoying nibbling his thumb while playing with her finger, on her lap. She smiled but it faded when she thought about her husband.

By thinking about him, He would come home late and would not eat dinner and then he would left for sleep not forgetting after playing and spending his time with jae.

Y/n. She sighed. She took  jae in her arms and was about to go in the bedroom to call him when she heard a opening sound of the door.

No one other then jungkook would come, she went to the door. Jungkook was removing his shoes, his Black blazer creased badly, his hair messy and his white inner upper three buttons were undone, his beautiful eyebrow piercing shone with light while his lips piercing was settled on his lips maintaining the beauty, when she observed her husband look, She frowned sensing the not so good condition of his clothing, it's been happening since past few weeks, she would always notice the difference of his from morning to night apperance.

When he undone the shoes he put them on the cabinet and Jungkook sighed and loosened his tie, moving his orbs at front, his gaze fell on her and then on the jae who was spreading his arms out for to get in his arms.

"Aappaaiii" jae mumbled. Jungkook smiled at his one year old son. Jungkook went closer to you. He took jae from your arms.

"Oh my baby. Were you waiting for your appa?" Jungkook kissed his whole face and went inside ignoring y/n. She sighed, and followed him.

Seeing him playing with jae while jae giggling and playing with his appa, that scene melted your heart but you wanted to know from jungkook why he got so much late.

"Jungkook."
You called him.

"Hmm." He hummed while his whole attention was on his pure innocent son who was playing with his tie while jae was on his lap.

"Why you got so late?"
She asked. Hoping to get an straight answer not one word answer.

"Work."
He said.

"Jungkook....this shouldn't be the way you should answer me. You should atleast have to explain me that why you are getting late from past few weeks."
She asked him, jungkook closed his eyes in annoyance. Jungkook ignored her, like always he always do hoping that she would give up but not today.

"Jungkook."

"What?" He screamed.

She flinched by his scream. She gulped when she saw his eyes filled with anger.

"What the fuck do you want to know? Huh? Don't you understand that your husband is working his ass off so he might get late by that but no you are so eager to eat my brain by asking me continuously that why I always get so late?" Jungkook spat harshly. Y/n looked down, her confidence died by his screaming. Jae who was on his lap got scared and started to cry which pulled your both attention, you were about to go to him when he stood up and took him in his arms.

"I am not hungry." Saying this he went in the bedroom, with his son who was crying out loud.

"Oh baby. Don't cry. Appa is sorry for screaming....don't cry..." His consolation fainted between her son sobs and the fading of his figure at upstairs.

Her eyes brimmed with tears, as usual situation where she had to eat alone without him, wiping her tears with her back of her hands she went in the kitchen, hoping to eat a little for her son who she had to breastfeed him.

She went in kitchen and served herself, while serving her food her mind went to jungkook who must be hungry. Gulping she took out another plate and started to serve for him too.

Picking up the tray, full of foods, she took a deep breath and went for upstairs to their shared bedroom. Climbing the stairs she prayed to god for accepting the food by jungkook, reaching to their room, she opened the door and went inside, just getting a glimpse of her son on the bed playing with stuffed toys. Her lips formed a warm smile when her gaze fell on her son.

She went in, closing the door behind her, catching the sound of shower she understood that her husband must be having his bath. She put the tray on the nightstand and went to her son who was giggling while playing the toy.

"Baby!" She cooed at him, scooping in her arms. Jae would usually sleep early at nighy but he had his sweet long nap at noon which made him stand like a watch man, while playing and giggling with your son, waiting for jungkook.

When you heard a opening sound of the door, getting the hint that jungkook cane out of the bathroom, she put Jae on the bed and stood up, Jungkook who was drying his hair with towel and a white towel wrapped around his waist, made him look sexy and dominant

Y/n turned to say about dinner when her words stuck in her throat while looking at the sexy piece infront of her, she gulped her lump while eyeing him up and down.

Jungkook travelled his to check on his son when his gaze fell on her, he frowned when she found him checking him out. He smirked.

"Done eye fucking me?" He blurt.

She pulled from her world, when she saw her husband looking at her with emotionless eyes. She gulped.

"Y--You--Your dinner." She stuttered, while gesturing to the night stand.

Jungkook looked at the night stand, where a full of tray food is placed on the night'stand. He rolled his eyes and heavied a sigh.

Getting close to the bed where she was, he threw the towel on the bed and looked at her, before standing infront of her.

"Didn't I told you I am not hungry?"
Crossed arms, he asked.

"B-but Jungkook, Its not good for you to sleep empty stomach."

"That's not your concern."
"That's my concern, Jungkook."
She said. Protesting her concern for him.

Jungkook stared in her eyes, stepping close to her, towering over her, she gulped. Gripping her dress hem rightly.

"What you said?"
He whispered.

"Th-That-"
"Then don't, don't let my problems concern you, Y/n." He said, her orbs shook

"What do you mean?"
She asked.

Jungkook licked his lips and, he placed his hand on her one cheek, rubbing her bottom lip with his thumb.

He whispered, gaze on her lips.
"I mean that if my problems concern you then why don't you just...." He travelled his gaze in her eyes. "...left me alone for god sake."

Removing his hand from her cheek, he step back, the sentence he said broke her heart.

Why he wants be alone? When you are with him?

She just stared at him, he threw his hair back and turned to the closet, getting the attire of grey sweat shirt and pants.

When he wore that he step out from the walk-in closet and went to the bed. She was stilled there on her previous place.

Jungkook lied on the bed, supporting his head on the headboard, he took his son and sat him on his chest to play with him.

While doing that, his gaze went to her who was still standing there.

"Take your food. I am not hungry." He lastly said and ignored her.

Her eyes were brimming with fresh tears. She went to the night stand and took the tray, her hands were shaking. Gulping her lump she went out from the room, hearing his giggles.

Heart broken, soul not satisfied with the act of her husband made her insecure.

She heavied a sigh, placing the tray on the kitchen counter. Gripping the kitchen counter edge, she burst into tears.

......not being aware with the more hurdles and tears in her married life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 13.2K 42
โtheir relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweetโž started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ยฉ-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
633K 16.8K 140
โ Love is complicated concept. It won't be the same everyday until the end. It can be a chore. It can be tiring. You'll want to gi...
124K 4.8K 26
โI ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.โž [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] โ–บCEO AU โ–บArra...
1.8K 166 24
"I love you. I love you so much." ~You - (Cringe warning) A small world. A small place. Three dif...