Mato seihei no slave x MaleRe...

Galing kay RenHusband

Kurogane Y/n is a normal kid that has a dark past where his family and hometown was killed and destroy becaus... Higit pa

Prologue
Episode 1-The New Slave
Episode 2-The Battle in Yokohama
Episode 3-The Devotees Raid
Episode 4-Shangri La (Part 1๐Ÿ‹)
Episode 6-Lending๐Ÿ‹
Episode 7- The Truth
Episode 8-The Truth (Part 2)

Episode 5 - Shangri-La (Part 2)

558 16 0
Galing kay RenHusband

***sorry for not updating for a while.I've been busy with school and other stuff and thank you for the 1.5k reads on this Fanfiction story of mine🎉.Okay without further ado lets the story begin!***

***Story start***

(After the 6th and 9th unit left Shangri-la us 7th unit were left and training.While training the gate of Shangri-la suddenly open and the new unit enter which is the 8th and the chief of 3rd unit and Y/n,Yuuki and Nei-chan greet their arrival)

(after nei greet Jenna, Prachi,Varvara and Bell)

Jenna: *look at Y/n* So you're the second slave huh?

Y/n: Yes,i am

Prachi: Its nice meeting you,Y/n-kun

Y/n: Its nice meeting all of you

Jenna: I hope we could get along! *as she pull me close to her*

(Y/n got flustered as she pull him close to her boobs)

(As they were on their way to the dorm..i stay behind and stare at Bell knowing something feels off with her and follow them from behind)

(As the training with the 8th unit and Bell,i've been keeping an eye on Bell as my suspicious toward her keep growing)

Y/n: Didn't she already trained her hardest with us before Shangri-la but why her physical strength feels like she didn't even trained with us? *As i grow confusion*

(After that i watch the others doing their training and still keeping an eye of her)

(The next day Bell ask Yuuki to meet him tonight alone and Kyouka-san suddenly appear and save Yuuki from getting attack from behind as her true identity have be found out)

Bell: Just what made you suspect about me?

(A couple hours before the incident happened Yuuki decide to meet Kyouka-san and Varvara-san but while on his way there he saw me trying to open the door where Kyouka-san and Varvara-san were in)

Yuuki: Y/n?

Y/n: Yuuki? *As my hand touches the door knob*

Yuuki: Are you trying to meet with Kyouka-san and Varvara-san aswell?

Y/n: I am...and you too?

(He nod and both of us enter the room as Kyouka-san and Varvara-san were there waiting)

(Yuuki told them everything)

Y/n: And when Bell arrive here i could feel something off around her but i don't know what it is but i could feel it's dangerous...and seeing her training session make me questioning myself of why she feels weak,I thought she already trained with us and her physical strength back then is improving but why she feels different...

(Return to the present)

(All of us rush outside and spot the fake Bell.Suddenly she's transforming)

Everyone: Commander?!

(Suddenly i can't control the anger inside of me as i saw her using the form of the Commander..the person that i admire and annoy at the same time)

(After that she throw a card to the sky and spawn in a single shuuki but as the shuuki emerge all of us we shock that it wasn't a shuuki but another Eight Gods of Thunder)

Himari: That guy!

Nei: The one that appeared at the interunit matches!

ShuShu: That God of Thunder!

Y/n: Rairen!! *I summon my chainsword*

(Suddenly Rairen summon a lighting that aim behind us)

(As we charge towards them we were attack multiple time by Rairen's fireball following by Fukuma attack where she stretch her arm and leg that was attach with a sharp blade and slash all of us in half and kill us)

(Luckily Himari rewind the time using "Golden Hour" and rewind 5 second back)

Himari: Don't charge them!!

(All of us stop and look at Himari that was worn out)

Himari: We can't let them coordinate! *Panting*

(My anger couldn't hold any longer and i charge at Fukuma alone because she steal the look of the Commander and ruining the image of the Commander and i won't let her escape)

Y/n: Arghhh!!!! *Charge toward Fukuma*

Everyone: Y/n-kun! Don't!!

(I swing my chainsword to Fukuma but she manage to block it and attack her multiple time but she was just blocking every single attack that i land making me remember my training session with Fubuki-san and we knock ourself back)

(Y/n groan and panting as Fukuma attack land on him)

Fukuma: You impress me with your skill but there's one thing that you lack... *smirk and point up*

(Y/n look above her and saw a multiple fireball coming his way)

Fukuma: And that is lack of your surrounding *laugh*

(Y/n try to dodge the attack but it was too late and the fireball hit him)

Everyone: Y/n!!

(Suddenly a figure emerge from the smoke of the fireball)

Y/n: You really think you can kill me that easily huh...what a Fool...

Fukuma: Don't get too cocky you human!

Kyouka-san: What the....How?!

(Everyone were confuse and shock of how i could transform into my slave form without Kyouka-san lending and i immediately walk towards Fukuma and Rairen and attack them)

Y/n: Everytime i fight with this form my power will keep on evolving!

(As Fukuma and Rairen were knock back and i went towards Fukuma like i have some personal issue with her)

Kyouka-san: We'll Have Each Unit Take One Down!!

(As the 8th unit take Fukuma and fight her i got dissapoint and head toward Rairen directions)

Y/n: Got it... *in a annoyance voice*

Kyouka-san: *stop infront of me* You got a lot of thing to tell me what the hell is going on with you!

(Y/n looks annoy and they charge towards Rairen)

***Timeskip***

(After Yuuki and Kyouka-san manage to slash Rairen inhalf.Suddenly a bright flash that is coming from Rairen  and transform him into his full power where he got big and  is powerful)

Y/n: What the fuck?!

Rairen: You shall now face a good death.

(Only Me and Kyouka-san that is left as everyone is facing a big injury.I try to keep my composure and stand back up after receiving a strong attack from Rairen but i wouldn't never let Kyouka-san fight alone)

Y/n: *block Rairen's attack for Kyouka-san* Kyouka-san! Let be fight alongside you!

(As she get on top of me and grab the chain)

Kyouka-san: Lets show him what we got,Y/n!

(I scream as i charge toward Rairen and dodging his attack and land a couple hits on him)

(As we got close to him, he land an attack on us thay make us fall to the ground)

(Me and Kyouka-san groan in pain but we manage to stand back up and Kyouka-san slash Rairen finger as he is trying to crush Kyouka-san)

Kyouka-san: I WILL NOT FALL HERE!!

Y/n: Kyouka-san...

(Suddenly Rairen create a giant thunder fireball)

Y/n: *sees that Kyouka-san is struggling* If that thing land on us all of us will be vaporize! *Look at Himari and ShuShu condition*

Y/n: I WILL NEVER LET YOU DROP THAT THING!!

(As i jump onto Rairen's body and and jump really high from his hand and went towards the gigantic Thunder Fireball)

Rairen: Do You Want To Die! Then Be My Guest!

Y/n: EVEN IF I DIE...I WILL DESTROY YOU!!

(As Y/n try to destroy it,he unleash his full power and destroy the fireball making him burn half of his body)

(Rairen was shock of what just happened)

Rairen: What the...that sense...BUT HOW?!

(Rairen were distracted after what happened and let Kyouka-san get close to him suddenly Kyouka-san stop and Rairen is confuse)

Rairen: What...are...you...holding?

(Suddenly Yuuki and Bell appear and defeated Rairen)

Rairen: How could a god as great as i am...Lost to a mere Human...*as he turn into ashes*

(I transform back into my human form with a half burn skin)

Y/n: *panting* Its over...

(I go back to the dorm while carrying Himari and ShuShu and put them down on somewhere comfortable)

Nei-chan: Y/n-san?! You okay?

Y/n: Yeah...im fine *panting*

Nei-chan: Leave them to me! You can go rest if you want *smile*

Y/n: Thank you, Nei-chan...

(As i try to go outside of the dorm The 8th unit appear and they seems weak)

Y/n: Varvara-san,Prachi-san,Jenna-san! All of you guys okay?!

Prachi: Yeah,we're fine but we are a bit weak...

(Suddenly Varvara-san fall unconscious and i catch her before she hit the floor after picking Varvara-san up Prachi-san and Jenna-san fall unconscious aswell and i carry them to Nei-chan)

(After that i go outside of the dorm and lay down at the place where i talked to Maia-san)

Y/n: I wish i got a bit stronger so i can prevent everyone from getting hurt...

(My eyes slowly closing and fall unconscious)

***End of chapter***

Sorry again for taking my sweet time to upload a new chapter of this Fanfiction and i hope you enjoy this chapter🙏🏼

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.4K 895 19
โ You're just a pawn at my disposal! โž Growing up with Kurokawa Izana, he became your only family. The sole person whom you learned to care for and...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
13.7K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
9.7K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...