Testament of Taimanin ( Multi...

De Try_Hard777

After dying, he found himself transported in Taimanin with his appearances changes into that of Testament fro... Mai multe

MC BIO (Spoilers)
HAREM(Spoilers)
Chapter 1 - Awakening
Chapter 2 - Encounter~♥️
Chapter 3 - More seggs~♥️
Chapter 4 - Lilith Multiverse
Chapter 5 - Shiranui Mizuki
Chapter 6 - Plan
Chapter 7 - PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! GET PREGNANT! GRET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT!~♥️
Chapter 8 - Section Three
Chapter 9 - Stormcat Leader~♥️
Chapter 10 - Mirabell~♥️
Chapter 12 - Mirabell final~♥️
Chapter 13 - Shopping date
Chapter 14 - Arrival

Chapter 11 - Mirabell 2~♥️

284 4 0
De Try_Hard777

Taimanin World

Day 2.

11:10 Am.

The androgynous man had felt the slick spongy wetness of her pussy wrap tightly around him as he rolled himself on it, causing a bulge to appear from underneath her waist while he reached her womb. Her cervix meant nothing to him, but it did provide a warm orifice of suction for his cock to push on through as he held her right leg over his right shoulder!

"Nngghhh!! Oohhh...yeahh!! Mmnhh!! Mirabell-san...you're all nice, soft, and squishy on the inside, aren't you? Hehehe, given how wet you are, I can safely say that you are fertile and that serves as music to my ears.~"

Testament growled, feeling his cock plunge into her virgin womb. He doesn't plan on impregnating her like he did with Shiranui since it was spurt of the moment.

“Aaah~♥️♥️ N-No I can't be a mother~♥️ Cum outside please~♥️” Mirabell moaned loudly even though Testament wasn't moving and adjusting to his length being inside her.

“Don't worry, I'll take care of you and our child but if you don't want one then fine. I'll turn off my fertility for the time being.” He calmed Mirabell down who was surprised that he listened to her demand and her legs still pressed over her shoulder.

Once that was done, He slowly began moving his waist with a rhythmic tempo, withdrawing his cock halfway only to push everything back inside of her core and make the woman writhe in sexual euphoria with a smile on her face.

"Aaaahhhhhh ~♥️♥️!! Aahh..a.ahh...aah...aahh...aahh..aahh..aaahhh!! Testament-dooonnoo!~♥️♥️" Mirabell cried out in bliss, feeling ecstasy in the form of having her sensitive virgin  pussy churned by his cock like butter.

Testament rolled his pelvis sensually into Mirabell's flesh at first, enjoying the smoothness of her child baring frame while her insides swelled at his cock's touch. He shuddered blissfully on contact and kept Shiranui held at his side with hands cupping her buttocks.

"Oohhhhh, Mirabell-Chan.....! Mmhhmm..!" Shiranui let out, watching as Testament's massive cock pushed into her friend's pussy to the point some of her flesh became warped by the bulge protruding from her insides.

Her feet were dangling helplessly in the air as she held onto the pillow behind her head for dear life. Slowly but surely, her pelvis came rising upward, bouncing around to each of Testament's firm thrusts as he fucked her raw with undaunted passion.

He grunted briskly with each push of his length burrowing deep into Mirabell's spongy female flesh, making her breathe hotly with sexually-charged excitement.

The Pheromones were doing their job of making the woman feel more pleasure than she was already feeling as well as causing her insides to light up with cock-hungry lust for Testament as he was now her master.

His hips came buckling voraciously into her frame at an ever speedier tempo, making loud slapping noises come out and echo off the walls between each of Mirabell's whimpering moans.

“Mhmmh~~♥️♥️♥️ AAAH~~♥️ IT HITTING MY INSIDE~♥️♥️” Mirabell cried out having lost to his domineering mighty cock that destroying her mind. Shiranui enjoyed watching helping pleasure her by taking the chocolate mound into her mouth soaking it with her tongue while her pussy is getting finger fucked by Testament.

“AAaaah~♥️ How is her~♥️ mhmmh~♥️ Pussy, dear? Is it good like mine~♥️” Shiranui asked, hearing the mewling sound that Mirabell was making, obviously experiencing a whole new world.

“It's a perfect fit but I can't compare you two since both of you are different.” Testament growled, growing tempted to knock up a woman like her and he couldn't resist the feeling of his cock throbbing harder. With expert guidance he kept his hips slamming away into Mirabell's soft frame, feeling her legs close up behind his lower back as she arched her torso while wailing loudly in sexual euphoria.

His dick was plunging eloquently into the deepest parts of her insides, prodding her womb and making the woman feel every thick inch of his shaft grinding out her fresh insides like so.

She was slowly losing her mind to the sensation and left her mouth agape in wide-eyed wonder, mentally begging Testament to cum inside of her already as he continued bottoming out of her twat.

Push after push made her insides gush around and all over his cock, causing him to feel more lubrication in which he fucked the woman even faster with wild lust burning through his body.

He kept on fingering Shiranui in tandem, making her cling onto his shoulders and breathe raggedly in ecstasy for she was getting close to cumming on his hands.

Testament brought his lips over to Shiranui's face next, wrapping his lips around hers and making the woman swallow down his tongue as they made out languidly like starved lovers. He cleaned out the inside of Shiranui's mouth, watching that tongue of his cause her to melt on his arm as he kept finger-fucking her.

"Mmhhmhhh!! *Schluppp.....schluppp...schluppp...schluppp~♥️! Pop!* Uuuhhhh!! Testament-Dono! Please....hurry and pour your seed inside me again already! I yearn for it so much."

Shiranui said, purring seductively. He wrapped his lips around the milf's mouth, opening them up for a deep tongue-probing lip-lock that had the woman mewling instantly on contact.

She brought her hands around his neck, embracing him fully and feeling his middle finger fuck her pussy hole even faster while doing so.

Meanwhile, Mirabell was raucously bucking back into Testament's hips after she decided to sit up on her palms, letting her navel collide with his groin while her pussy swallowed up his dick consistently from a more upright angle.

She hung her head back, moaning loudly in white-hot euphoria, feeling his pace continue to remain steady as he bucked into the edge of her womb with no restraint.

The squelching noises of her pussy wrapping snugly around his cock continued like there was no tomorrow and Mirabell soon crossed her legs tightly behind Testament's middle back, grinding her ankles together as she basically humped his groin like a horny animal.

"Uuaaaaaaaaghhh!! Aahh..aahh..AAAHH..AAAHH..AAAH..AAAHHH!! TESTAMENT-DONNNOOO!! I'm...I'm.....CUMMING!~♥️" Mirabell cried out, wearing a euphoric smile on her face as she felt her orgasm about to hit her body like a brick wall. She felt her walls tugging aggressively on his cock, lubricating his groin and drawing his attention back to her as he pulled back from Shinarui's lips so he could focus on Mirabell's needs.

Reluctantly plucking his fingers from each woman's sex, making them shudder explicitly when he did, he focused on grabbing onto Mirabell's face gently before bringing her up to fuck her upright in his lap.

The woman took to this immediately and wrapped her arms around his neck, embracing him entirely as she continuously bounced atop his groin with wild abandon.

Testament brought one of his hands to her chest, squeezing one of her bulbous tits between his fingers and bringing his mouth down on the other one, making Mirabell cry out in agony for it was becoming too much for her to bear all at once.

His lips intricately suckled the pale dark areola of her nipple and fed off of it with a smile, making Mirabell roll her pelvis onto his even faster as she was about to hit the wall of orgasm.

"Kyaaaaahhhh~♥️!! Testament-Donnnoo! TESTAMENT-DONNNOO!! OOHHHH...GOD~♥️! I'm.....I'm....CUMMIINNNGGG~♥️!! AAAAAAHHH!!~" She cried out and shuddered in spasm on his waist, squeezing her walls around his dick and letting her cervix milk it for all he's got.

Testament grinned and held onto her waist after moving his hand down from one of her boobs to keep her writhing in his lap in orgasm. He kept on pumping into Mirabell's virgin sex, feeling her walls tremble and bush as he felt his ejaculation erupt inside of her waiting body!

"Uugh..uuugh..uuhh..uuughhh!! Mnngghh!! Here it comes, Mirabell-san! Get ready....to have my....load ...right now!~" Testament growled briskly, making his eyes glow bright red as he pumped his waist into Mirabell's gentle flesh a few more times before feeling the breeding urge take effect when he came!

He slammed his dick all the way to the hilt inside of the gentle woman, ensuring that no amount of cum would escape the insides of her womb and uterus! 

Testament barely resisted growling like a monster as he bucked his waist into Mirabell's bottom, keeping her body held into his hands and feeling thick ropes of sperm spew heavily into her pussy from below!

"Uuaaaaahhhh!! Oohhh...yess! Testament-Doono is cumming inside me~♥️♥️! Oohhh....! It sooooo waaarm~♥️! I love it, Testament-Dono!~♥️" Mirabell cried out, clutching his head as she felt the warmth of his sperm flood into her womb en masse while her body twitched in orgasmic euphoria.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

462K 14K 31
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐲. half edited half snapchat fic osamu x fem reader (she/th...
3K 166 20
"Hey, buddy, do you know? The title of the world's greatest swordsman has been taken away by someone else?" "What? Is that so? Who is the greatest sw...
30.2K 468 23
Danny has gotten stronger after saving his cousin. So now, he has told the truth of peeping on women to get himself suspended to make up for what he...
25.9K 497 35
(Kamen Rider OOO X Taimanin Asagi Harem) Zane Mizuki is the current Kamen Rider OOO, who always helps anyone in need, especially in a corrupted land...