เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†- ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

Dedication/ Warning.
Introduction
1โ€ข Walkin Flame
2โ€ข Him
3โ€ข My girlfriend
4โ€ข Finally dating
5โ€ข Can't let you lose
6โ€ข Family Dinner
7โ€ข Call me
8โ€ข It's just her
9โ€ข That's like my Queen
10โ€ข Our eye met
11โ€ข Padrino
12โ€ข Not in 7 lives
13โ€ข Mahashivratri
14โ€ข Deep ocean eyes
15โ€ข He's here
16โ€ข Twinning
17โ€ข Those whiskey eyes
18โ€ข It's just a business trip
19โ€ข Congratulations Captain
21โ€ข Time for blaze
22โ€ข Walkin Hell
23โ€ข Falling for her
24โ€ข The way he looks at you
25โ€ข Missing me?
26โ€ข Where's my devil?
27โ€ข Darling, Have mercy
28โ€ข I'm the danger
29โ€ข Roses for my red
30โ€ข Countdown is on
31โ€ข Indeed we are
32โ€ข Drive me insane
34โ€ข Found my home
34โ€ข It will began now
36โ€ข You will marry me!
37โ€ข Fucked up
37โ€ข Tasted like mine
38โ€ข Dare you touch her
39โ€ข Obsession is lethal
40โ€ข Promise
41โ€ข Husband-to-be
42โ€ข Perfect Addiction
43โ€ข Marked as mine
44โ€ข Maharani
45โ€ข Jealous or territorial
46โ€ข Only for you
47โ€ข New journey
48โ€ข kiss these scars
49โ€ข Wifey-to-be
50(1)โ€ข Saga of love or thud?
50(2)โ€ข It's all fate
51โ€ข His fiery Baby
52โ€ข Shoot me
53โ€ข Daddy
54โ€ข It's gonne be difficult
55โ€ข He'll leave me
56โ€ข Splitted hearts
57โ€ข Convinience
58โ€ข Brain or heart?
59โ€ข That's like my husband
60โ€ข Confessions
61โ€ข My family
62โ€ข Combat
63โ€ข The unknown
64โ€ข The Beginning
Epilogue

20โ€ข You're mine

1.1K 72 7
By riw_ayat

Agastya's POV

Varnika and I reached the EROIN since Karan told me that Mansoor wanted to meet us.
The match was fun and as expected, our team won. The last six and four which were served by Varnika were the reason behind our win.
After the match, the media went out of control and the stampede was almost impossible to handle and hence, the first thing which I did was to get Varnika out from there. I took her to the car and drove to I don't know where.
If it would have been in my hand, I could have demolished every media channel, but not everything is in our control and after what's started between Varnika and I, I already shut more than 30 media channels and magazines publishers.
Because of what my bastard friend Karan was about to say, silence got mixed with the oxygen in the car.
Both of us didn't say a word throughout, we even felt embarrassed to face each other's gaze.
Karan, you wait. I'm just bringing my gun.
We both reached the EROIN where our team was already present.
Everyone was sitting in the garden, on the Royal chair Mansoor was sitting with his son Kashish behind him.
After seeing me and Varnika, everyone got up from their place and greeted us.

"Welcome Mr. Rathore and Ms. Deewan, sorry for the media getaway. I thought why not conclude the deal in a peaceful environment", Mansoor said making me and Varnika sit on the couch.

"No worries Mr. Khan, we can understand the media stamped", Varnika replied.
Mansoor's eyes fell on Varnika, making my jaw hard and blood boil.
"I think without any further formalities, we should get to the point, I think by now you've discussed every detail with your team, so care to announce the decision", my voice was flat but every word came out from my mouth sounded like a warning to everyone present in the garden.

Mansoor's eyes were widened, he shifted his gaze from Varnika to me, "Mr. Rathore is not at all in the mood to relax, right Ms. Deewan?", he again gazed at Varnika and I swear I don't give a fuck about deal and all, if he didn't stopped looking at her like that, the next thing he would face would be a cartridge of my brand new avtomat kalashnikova.

I don't but I feel gouging his eyes every time he gazes at her.

"We are not here to relax Mr. Khan, this may be a vacation for you but for us it's nothing more than a business trip", Varnika flips her hair which was dazzling in the sunlight.
Mansoor's face was heated, his lips were curled, jaw was clenched, palm was gripping into a fist.
He can't do anything but I will if he doesn't get to the point in the next Minute.

"Dad, kindly allow me to handle the deal", kashish politely said.
Either he's smart or he wants to see his father alive.

Mansoor stayed quiet after that, while kashish took a seat in front of us.

"Well we discussed everything with our team and I'm glad to inform you that we are looking forward to working with you both", kashish stated.
I knew it. Mansoor didn't have any options.
"Perfect then", Varnika said while he forwarded a handshake.

"Excited to work with you", Kashish said.

"Same here", I replied.

"Aapki khatirdari ke jitne kisse sune the, milne ke baad vo sare sach ho gaye. Ab hamari bari hai, hame apni khatirdari dikhane ka mauka dijiye", I said trying to sound flat.

(All the stories that I had heard about your sake-serving, all of them became true after meeting you. Now we are acquitted, give us a chance to show ours.)

"Jii zarur", kashish replied.

(Sure)

We all got up and started to move but suddenly everyone turned After hearing Mansoor's voice.

"Since now we're business partners, why not celebrate this perfect deal with a great party".

"Good idea Mr.khan", Varnika replied.

"Perfect then, let's celebrate this deal tonight at my place", Mansoor said.

"Sure", I replied and we took the leave.
.
.
Soon we'll reach the hotel. Everyone was present at the reception waiting for me and Varnika. "Congratulations Team, we did it again. You all can celebrate once we reach back Delhi", I announced.
No doubt both of our teams did a really commendable job.
Everyone got back to their room and rested for a while because at night, we all had to go.
.
.
.
I got ready and stepped out of the room.
I waited for Varnika since our rooms are on the same floor...
I don't know why day by day I'm becoming more observant.
It's not like I'm not an observant person in fact I'm attentive and careful enough about my people.
I Heard a ring of my phone's incoming, I took it out to look who's there.
It's Maa.
It's been two days since I hadn't talked to her.

"Ji maa", I said.

"Aa gai maa ki yaad, abhi to teri shaadi nahi hui hai to bhul gayaa, shaadi k baad kya hoga", mom yelled.

(you rememb you mother, you are not married yet,i wonder what will happen after marriage?)

Shaadi.Shaadi.Shaadi
Is there any chance by which we can ban this word.
If yes... I've the money ready.

"Apko jis din bhulunga vo din mera aakhri din hoga".

(The day I forget you will be my last day.)

"Haan haan, Ab to janab apni jaan ke sath mai. Enjoy kar raha hai tu ya sirf kaam?", maa said.

(Yes yes, now sir is with her life. Are you enjoying or just work?)

Apni jaan means Varnika.
Apni jaan...???
My family is really crazy.

"Maa ham yaha kaam ke liye hi aae hai", I replied.

(Mom we are here for work only)

"Ji nahi Raja ji, thode din relax karna chaiye", she said.

(No my dear, we have to rest for a few days)

"Haan samjh gaya", I replied.
There's no point in arguing.

(Yes, I understood)

Mom's command, means the order from the supreme court.

"Varnika kaha hai?", she asked.
Mujhse zyada to aajkal meri mummy Varnika ko yaad karti hai..

(Where's Varnika?)
(Mom misses Varnika more than me)

"Aati-", I was about to complete the sentence but the moment I turned back, the words froze into my mouth.
Ocean sparkling eyes, delicate color bone, rosy pink cheeks, lustre as stars lips, hairs left open to kill anyone, her seductive body was wrapped in a shiny silver dress, looking like an angel with conflagration in her eyes.

Close your mouth Agastya.

I took a deep breath, while my eyes were not at all ready to move my gaze from her.
She was looking like an art in the form of a poem.

"Agastya-Agastya", mom's voice dragged me back and made me realise that I was fucking glancing her.

"Yeah, Yeah"

"Where's Varnika?",she again said.

"She's here only",I said still looking at her while she was coming towards me.
The way she walks, she looks like a Victoria-secret model.

"Give her the phone", mom said.

Why she wanna talk to her?????

"Agastya, pass the phone to her", she yelled while by now Varnika was just five steps away from me.

"Mom wanna talk to you", I said trying hard to not glance at her again.

"Me...okay", she said and took the phone from my hand.

"Namaste aunty", she greeted.

(Hello aunty)

"Hanji aunty ham sath mai hi hai", Varnika said on something I don't know.

(Yes aunty, we're together)

"Aap kaisi hai?", she asked.

(How are you)

I don't know what my mom replied but her cheeks turned pink but her eyes were giving me one of her death glares.

"Okay aunty, bye", she concluded and hung the call.

She handed me my phone and fixed her hair.
Oh my god, this woman.
She doesn't have any ideas what her looks are doing to me.

What the hell I'm feeling?????
Why the hell I'm even feeling?????

"Should we leave?", I asked since she was busy with her hair which was already fixed.

"Yeah-actually..", she said and stopped suddenly.

Varnika Deewan hesitating....that's something no one had imagined of.

"Actually?", I mimicked her.

"Actually...", she's stuck on that word.

"Say it clearly", I said.

"I was thinking that....photo..!", she fumbled as well as hesitated.

What photo?
Which photo?
Her photo?
My photo?
What the fuck is photo?

"Do you want me to take your picture?", I asked since it was the least possible.

"No.Yes", she again fumbled but was looking cute.

Cute...what type of vocabulary I'm using....!
Agastya control.

"Varnika, take a breath", I said while she did.
She took a deep breath and now she was looking calm.

"Now speak", I commanded.
"I was thinking of taking a picture of us... together..!", she finally said.
She was really hesitating to ask me for a picture..?
That's something exclusive.
Not that, the woman herself is exclusive.

Whatever, but she was looking cute while fumbling.

As soon as her words completed, a smirk appeared on my lips.

"Our picture? I mean us? Together? In one frame? As a", I leaned a little close to her "couple?", I teased her.
Missing any chance to annoy or tease her is the last thing I would do.

Her face was already turned crimson but when I looked carefully, her ears were turned the darkest shade of red.

"Yes, our picture. A picture of us. Together. In one frame. As a", she tip-toed and added what I knew already, "couple".
Her voice was confident and bold, when she talks, one can hear the revolution.

"Are you asking for a couple photos of ours, GIRLFRIEND?", I stretched the word girlfriend.
Both of us turned red by now but no one was ready to shut their mouth.

"No, I'm ordering you to click a couple photos of ours, BOYFRIEND", she stretched the word boyfriend.

There's a fire between us, which we both didn't want to extinguish.

"Well, as the queen says", I replied, her cheeks turned even more red.

"Love birds are you ready?", we tuned and saw Karan coming towards us.
Bastard have good timing.
But wrong choice of word...I mean
Love birds?
Really?
How can people even declare us as a couple???

"Come here", I ordered.

"Say", he came and stood in front of me.

"Click a picture of us", I said without looking at him.

"Picture of.....?".

"Us karan, picture of us", I shouted.
As I said earlier, people love to test my fortitude.
Here's another living example of that.

"Fine fine", he said and Varnika handed him her phone.
He quickly took the picture and then we all headed to Mansoor's villa.
I looked at Varnika but she wasn't ready to meet my gaze.
During the drive we both remained silent but still the environment was full of chaos.
Every time I was gazing at her, she looked away from me.
I know I'm not supposed to say that but Among the chaos, deep down we both find peace.
And when I say both, I mean it.
Her eyes say that.
We reached the EROIN and stepped out of the car.
The villa was minimally decorated with warm yellow lights looking peaceful.
We both were about to enter inside. Varnika was just beside me, back with that boldness.
Mansoor and kashish welcomed along with Kerani.
For the majority of the time she was quiet, she only talked to Varnika about a minute or two.
Karan, Mansoor, Rohan and I were sitting on the sofa while Varnika was talking to Kerani and some other girls.

"Mr. Rathore, meet kritika, THE CFO of my company", Mansoor introduced me to a girl who was constantly gazing at me.
Why the fuck she's looking at me like that.?
I forwarded a mock smile.
Mansoor, karan and Rohan were discussing something about Marketing strategy while having a scotch.
I was least interested in that fucking topic,
Once we cracked the deal, I knew how to tackle things.
In the room full of fakeness and showoff, my eyes were finding the real magic.
Those ocean eyes...

What the hell are doing Agastya..??
It's a business trip, Agastya.

Finally my eyes found her but the calm that I was supposed to feel after colliding my gaze with hers, got interchange with wrath as soon as I saw that brat kashish talking to her that too with a fucking smile.
And what even boiled my blood was, Varnika was laughing.
Rage filled my veins, my jaw was clenched and I could feel it, My body became too hard, the glass I was holding on my right hand was about to break but I drank the remaining scotch in one go and got up from the sofa, making my way towards both of them.

If I wanted I would kill Kashish with any weapon I want right now but I did the most difficult task.
I controlled.

Within a few steps my legs completed the distance between us. As soon as I went and stood beside Varnika, kashish's eyes widened with surprise and if he continued giving me that look, it would hardly take 15 seconds to gouge them.

"I must say it's commendable", Varnika said about something I don't know what.

Why the fuck she's talking to him with so much sweetness.

But what the hell I'm feeling?
Why the hell I'm feeling?
Why the hell I'm listening to my heart?

"I was talking about Kashish's cricket skills, they are commendable. Isn't it Agastya", she looked towards me with that sarcastic tone of her.

Kashish se haske baat kar sakti hai mujhse nahi...

(She can talk softly to Kashish but not me)

"Yeah, so kashish let's have a drink", I said just to take him away from her.

"Sure", he said and we both went to the bar.

"Varnika was right, your skills are really good", I appreciated him.
My tone was deep and low.

"It's nothing in front of yours and Varnika's-",
"Ma'am", I corrected him.

If he's taking her name in front of me, he doesn't have any fucking right to call her casually.

"Yeah, Varnika ma'am", he said with a little shock.

"So did you like our partnership? Aren't we two mind blowing throughout",I said while drinking a Champaign.

"Yeah, you both scored almost a century", he said but that's not what I was talking about.

"My dear, I'm glad to hear that but right now I was talking about mine and Varnika's real life partnership", I completed.

When the dog's belt gets loosened, it is important to tighten it before the dog gets out of control.

"Yours and hers? I mean as a relationship?"he was stunned.
But that's what I wanted.

"Yeah, Me and her. Relationship. Couple. I don't know what fate has done but yeah, we're business partners as well as the real life partners", I said while his eyes were turned a little red.
Bastard.

"I'll be back Gentleman".

"Sure", I said and he got up.

Gentleman, my foot.

I finished my Champaign and that's when Varnika came to me and took a seat right beside me.

"Scared him?", she took a glass of champagne.
She knows me.

"Bastard was crossing his limits, it was important to tighten the grip", I stated.

She came a little close that her Cologne became my oxygen, "Are you getting jealous Mr. Rathore?", and she said the most unexpected thing ever.

Jealous and Agastya are two words that never fit together.

"Jealousy is the last thing present in my Blood Ms. Deewan, the math is simple, touch what's mine and experience the devastating taste of hell", the words sounded more like a command but it is what it is.
If something's mine, it is mine.

A grin appeared on her face, her lips were shining more than the sparkling Champaign she was holding.

"That's so iconic Mr. Rathore but care to explain what's yours right now?", she questioned though the answer was obvious.

"You".

She paused and the glass was still touched to her lips, her eyes stunned.

"Did you forget that we are just fake dating?", her eyes were filled with charm and a dash of rage.

"Dating or Fake Dating, I don't give a fuck. You're mine. End of discussion", I completed while we both were interrupted by kritika, Mansoor's CFO.

"Agastya"-

"Sir", I finished.

"How are you, we didn't have time to meet", she came a little close.

What the fuck she's doing.

"And why did you want to talk?", I said.

"Why?", She was about to touch my arm which was resting on the table but then moved it.

"Excuse me I've to make a call", varnika said and got up from her place.
Her hand was still just an iota away from my arm.
Listening to my words all her overconfidence got crushed.

"Ms. Kritika", we both glanced at Varnika who was coming towards us with that regal walk.

Fireball.

"Your hands are really pretty but they'll look more beautiful if you keep them to yourself and not on my man", her words were clear enough to scare not only kritika but any other girl.
I was not so stunned in fact a wave of pride crossed the path of my heart.
Her man.
This lady is indeed a fire.
She was not fragile like flower but fragile like a bomb.

Kritika got up from her place while Varnika's eyes were enough to kill anyone at this very moment.

"Are you getting Jealous Ms. Deewan?", I teased.

"I'm not jealous Mr. Rathore I'm territorial, what's mine is mine", her voice was demanding, deep and looked like a warning.

Hers???
Okay..

"So you claim me as yours", I mocked her.
She rolled her eyes.
Her cheeks were pink, I knew she was blushing but she was balancing that blush with her cold expression.
She got up from her chair and after walking two steps away, she flipped her hair and turned back to me.

Hayeee.

Look at this woman, she don't have any idea what she's doing.
I looked at her, she just blinked her eyes and walked away.

One thing is crystal clear, she could kill you with a wink of her eye.
.
.
Soon the party ended and we all got back to the Hotel.
The party was indeed fun.
Tomorrow we all will head back to Delhi.
The trip turned out to be not just a business trip.

-----------------•----------------

Hey Readers!!!
How was the chapter???
Everyone who reads the story kindly take out one second and do vote, also tell me your reviews.
Tell me your favourite part of the chapter in the comments!
Do vote.comment.follow
Follow me on Instagram for regular updates and some spoilers
Instagram- _riw_ayat
Love you all♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 234K 73
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
1.9M 38.1K 14
" ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, ๐‘๐ฎ๐ก๐ข " โœฎ โ‹† หš๏ฝก๐–ฆน โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉ โ˜… ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ แฅซแญก ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜… ...
106K 3.1K 14
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...
147K 5.2K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...