𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 [√]

By AlphaLokison

After Harry won the Triwizard Tournament, everything changed for him. Everyone thought he was lying about Vol... More

🐺MUST BE READ🐺
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Thank You

Part 8

966 44 0
By AlphaLokison

Dominic was on his way to Tom's office, where his mate told him he would be, with Midnight hissing directions at him. He had been trying to sleep, but every time he closed his eyes, he saw images of his previous birthday beatings flash in his mind.

'What's the use of being blind if you still see images of the past?' Dominic asked himself.

'You know that's not how it works,' Azrael told him through their link

'Yes, but I do not wish to see them,' He told the man.

'The only way would be to lock them. And I will not allow any more blocks on you. The only way any will be put on you is over my dead body,' Azrael told him sternly.

Midnight hissed at him that they were in front of Tom's office, and Dominic raised his hand and knocked.

"Come in," He heard Tom call from inside the room.

He entered the office and sensed more people in the room other than his Godfather and mate, he stopped just inside the door not wanting to bump into anyone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still in a meeting," He said, sniffing the scents in the room.

"That's ok, Dom. You can stay," Tom said as he looked to where Dom stood by the door, his nose wrinkled as he tried to scent everyone.

Dominic stretched out his arm, and Severus knew he wouldn't move from where he stood unless he was guided. So even as the rest of the people in the room looked at them oddly, he went over to Dom and took his hand, leading him to where Tom was. He sat in a chair that Tom had conjured up for them and pulled Dom into his lap.

"You may continue," Tom said to the other people in the room as Severus felt Dom's soft breath on his neck.

"Yes, as I was saying, I need your help to find our little one," Came a familiar voice that Dominic knew but could not place.

"Why should we help you?" Tom asked,

"He could be in danger; he is one of your own," Came the same voice. Dom ran the voice over and over again but couldn't place it.

'Do you know that voice?' He asked Azrael

'Yes, That's Morty,' Azrael replied, and Dominic gasped and sat up on Sev's lap.

"What is it, Dom?" Severus asked.

"Well, I'll be Mortyfied," Dom exclaimed loudly and got two equally loud squeals in return before he was plucked off Severus's lap, And into the firm chest of his vampire cousin and the boobs of his aunt.

"Morty, Aunt Coda, What are you doing here?" Dom asks, practically vibrating with excitement.

"Well, shorty, we came early for your birthday, but when we went there, we couldn't find you, so we came here to ask for help," His Aunt Coda said, and Dom frowned.

"Inky, what are you doing here?" Asked Morty, using his nickname.

"I could not stay there anymore, Morty; they finally went too far," Dom said dejectedly.

"How far?" Morty and Coda asked at the same time.

"Mhmhmmhm." Dominic mumbled.

"Say that again, this time louder," Bella said.

"I went to where my father was for a little while, after what they did," He sighed. Immediately his Aunt Coda started sobbing and there was a whoosh of a vampire leaving he figured it was Morty. He held his Aunt as she cried into his arms and then he heard two whooshes.

"Coda, why are you crying on this boy?' Came the voice of his uncle Max.

"Hello, baby powder," Dominic said.

"Inky? Why Is Coda crying, and what happened to you? Why do you look different?" Asked Max, suddenly his Aunt was out of his arms and he figured she was in his uncle's arms.

"They killed him, Max; Azrael sent him back," His aunt wailed, and it broke his heart.

"Someone wants to clue us in?" came Tom's irritated voice from behind Dom, making him sigh.

"Severus," he called.

"Yes, Dom," Severus answered.

"Get my family," He said, and he heard footsteps leaving the room. It was time he told them the truth. A few minutes later, four heartbeats entered.

"Dom, what's up?" Draco asked.

"I'll explain everything first. I need Dad and Sevy to get four more people. Dad, you get Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Sevy, you get the Weasley twins," Dom said, and he could feel Severus's groan before they both popped out. Dom called for a house-elf and whispered in its ear, telling the creature where the papers he got from Gringotts were stored and a little brown box he had was hidden and the elf to bring them. As the elf handed him the paper and box, a pop was heard, and he could sense four extra heartbeats along with his dad and mate in the office.

"Now that almost everyone is here, let's sit down shall we, Dray, care to guide me," He said, his brother quickly took his hand and sat him on a sofa before taking his seat.

"Why are we here?" He heard Remus ask.

"You'll find out in a minute," Dominic replied.

"What is this about?" His mom asked.

"One second. Azrael," He called. The room got cold, and a shiver went down everyone's spine besides Dom. He knew Azrael was in the room when his mom shrieked, and most of the men in the room swore. "Really, Father? The Grim Reaper look?" Dom asked.

"I am Death; it is how I appear to people," Azrael said from over his right shoulder as he ran his hand through Dominic's hair.

"You were adopted by Death?" Draco asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes, well, not officially anyway, but before any questions. Father, I think it's time I got my own eye back," He asked Azrael.

"Sure, Son," Azrael said.

"Severus?" He called.

"Yes," replied his mate, who was sitting in a chair across from him.

"Do you trust and accept me as your mate, even without my eyes?" He asked,

"Of course I do, Dominic. I trust you with my life," His mate said, and he smiled and nodded to Azrael.

"Then I need you to trust, Azrael," He said.

"I need to cut you, get some blood from you," Azreal told Severus.

The smell of his mate's blood filled the air, then he felt a gentle hand wrap around his wrist and cold metal press against his wrist, and blood ran down his arm.

"It's ready to drink," Azrael said, placing a vial in Dominic's hand.

"He's going to drink my blood?" Severus asked.

"Yes, I have to for this to work," Dominic said and drank the blood, then Aareal began the chant.

For a few seconds, nothing happened, then his eyes started to burn, and the pain grew until he couldn't take it anymore. He screamed and slid on the chair onto the floor, holding his head. He heard footsteps coming towards him and someone telling them to stay back. He felt his wings rip through the back of his shirt and folded around him. After a few minutes, the pain started to subside, and Dominic lay on the floor panting.

"You didn't say it was going to hurt," He yelled.

"I thought that was a given," Azrael said, chuckling.

"Sadistic asshole," Dominic mumbled and sat up.

"Are you going to try if it worked?" Azrael asked impatiently.

"What if it didn't work?" Severus asked.

Dominic slowly opened his eyes and smiled. Could see he looked to his right and saw Severus looking at him concerned. Standing to his feet he went and stood in front of Mate.

"You're just as beautiful as I thought you'd be," He said as he took his mate's face between his hands and Severus frowned.

"What?" He asked, slightly confused.

"You shouldn't frown; it'll give you wrinkles," He replied, and his mate looked into his eyes.

"You can see," Severus gasped, and Dominic smiled before kissing his mate.

He pulled away from his mate and turned to the other people in the room.

"I'm happy to be able to look at you and not suck your soul out," Dominic said happily.

"You can see? But how?" Draco asked.

"I just needed to drink my mate's blood mixed with mine and also had someone who knew the right chant to say it. It healed my eyes and gave me my sight," Dominic explained, sitting on his chair and pulling Severus into his lap.

"I will now tell you the story of my past and who I was before,"

He waited for everyone to sit down before he started his story, telling them everything up until the time he came home.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 1392

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 9 am

When are you reading this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.7K 47
The fourth year at Hogwarts opens with an unexpected event. After organizing the Quidditch World Cup, the ministry will announce another very importa...
12.1K 520 22
It's Harry's last year at Hogwarts, and he's starting to find out some things that will change his world forever ### I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE...
73.1K 2.5K 26
That night. The night that changed everything. I can't breath as I run. Where to was a mystery to me. All I know, is that Dumbledore is not on my sid...
787K 20.6K 35
Cedric Diggory has just started his sixth year at Hogwarts with his best friend by his side. He's excited for another year of Quidditch and finally l...