Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

By Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... More

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam

430 17 4
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

The days of training past by more quickly than I remembered, but now, it was the day for the so important licenses exam.

Jiro: "Ah, I'm getting nervous!"
Mineta: "I wonder what we'll have to do..." Mineta was moving side to side. "I wonder if I can get my provisional license...--
Aizawa: "Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!" He cuts him off.
Mineta: "Right, c-course-of!"

Aizawa: *fixes position* "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

Kaminari: "All right, I can't wait to be a heroic chicken!"
Kirishima: "Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set, Plus..-
???: "Ultra!"

Everyone looked at the at guy who cutted Kirishima out of the nowhere. 

Y/n: "Was this really that necessary?" I thought.
???#2: "You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa."
Inasa: "Oh no!" He fixes his position. "I am...very... extremely... sorry!"

Inasa banged his head into the floor witch surprising us on that instant.

Y/n: "What's up with him?" I pointed.
Jiro: "Wait, that uniform..!"
Kirishima: "Is from that famous school in western Japan..."
Bakugo: "U.A in the east, Shiketsu in the west..."

Inasa then started to yell again.

Inasa: "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A High-school! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A students! I'm looking foward to it!"

As Inasa was yelling, some blood started to leak out from his head.

Blonde: "Oh, blood." She says looking at the blood on his head.
Purple: "Let's go."

Aizawa: "Inasa Yoarashi..."
Hagakure: "Mr.Aizawa, you know him?"
Aizawa: "He's... strong." He said surprising some of us. "Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

Y/n: "He said he loves U.A and yet turned down his opportunity to go? I-I don't understand it."
Mina: "Right? What a weirdo."
Y/n: "Wouldn't call him a weirdo, though. He's more like... weird."

Aizawa: "He's weird, but he's the real thing. Keep an eye out for him."
???: "Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!"

As the voice was heard, Aizawa's eyes winded as his body flinched as he had an annoyed look as the Pro Hero Ms.Joke was approaching.

Ms. Joke: "I've seen you on T.V and the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!"

Aizawa's eyes twitched as his face demonstrated annoyance and anger at the same time.
She now was face-to-face with him.

Ms.Joke: "Let's get married."
Aizawa: "No."

She let's out a laugh as she breaths out some air.

Ms. Joke: "No? Good one!" She continued to laugh.
Aizawa: "You're hard to talk, to as usual, Joke."

It was then where Izuku fanboy mode kicked in.

Izuku: "Smile Hero: Ms. Joke! Her quirk's Outburst! She forces those near her to laugh, dulling their thinking and their movements! Her fighting against villans are full of craziness!"

Ms. Joke: "If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never ending laughter!" She thumbed up.
Aizawa: "That sounds like an actual nightmare."

Ms. Joke burst out laughing.

Tsuyu: "You two seem close." Tsuyu added.
Ms.Joke: "Our agencies used go be close to each other! In our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed--
Aizawa: "No, it didn't." He cuts her off.
Ms.Joke: "I love your quick retorts!" She pointed at him. "You're so worth teasing, Eraser!"

Aizawa moved his head down a bit as he probably mentality sighed.

Aizawa: "Joke, since you're here, that means..."
Ms.Joke: "That's right. Come here, everyone! It's U.A!"

At the distance, some more students from the Ketsubutsu Academh hero course were walking towards us.

Izuku2.0: "Oh, it's the real thing!"
Spiky Blonde: "Wow, that's amazing! I've seen them all on TV!"

Ms.Joke: "Ketsubutsu Academy, second yeard, Class 2. They're my class, so be kind."

Without waisting any time, Shindo, who looked just like Izuku, introduced himself as picked Izuku's hands.

Shindo: "I'm Shindo! U.A this year's had trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough!"
Izuku: "Huh? Ye--

Shindo immediately went to Kaminari.

Shindo: "But even so, you all are still aiming to be heroes like this, huh?" He now went to Jiro. "That's wonderful! A heart of fortitude is what I believe all heroes should have from now on!"

Shindo: "From among you, there's Y/n, who experienced being the center of the Camino incident."
Y/n: "Um..."
Shindo: "You have an especially strong heart." He extended his hand to me. "Today, I'll do my best while learning form you!"
Y/n: "Bold of you to assume you'll learn something from me. But still, I appreciate your excitement. Let's do our best at the exam." I picked his hand for a handshake.

Bakugo: "Stop pretending." He interrupted. "What you're saying doesn't match the look on your face."

Shindo's expression changed on that moment, this even gave me a bit of a scare.

Kirishima: "Hey! Stop being so rude!" He started to rub the back of his neck. "Sorry for his rudeness..."
Shindo: "It's fine! It proves that his heart is strong."

Aizawa: "Hey, change into your costumes and go to the orientation." He called us before walking away. "Don't waste time."
Class 1-A: "Yes, sir!"

Afterwards, we got inside the building and changed into our costumes, then we got inside a huge room full of other students from other hero courses.

Izuku, Ochaco: "There are so many..."
Y/n: "Expected if you ask me."

Then, a blonde guy started to talk, the thing is, unlike Aizawa, he clearly did not hide his exhaustion.

Mera: "Well then, let's do the provisional license thing..." He said with a very tired voice. "I'm Mera from the Heroes Public Safety Commission. The kind of sleep I like is non-REM sleep... Nice to meet you." He said moving his head down. "I've been so busy that I haven't gotten much sleep... We're too short-staffed... I'm so sleepy!" He mutters and places his hand on his forehead. "With that conviction, I will give you the orientation."
Y/n: Ō_Ō "Yeah, he clearly isn't even trying."

Suddenly, I felt a weird feeling on my hands, I did not know what it was, but ny hands felt weird.
Ignoring that, Mera continued talking.

Mera: "About the contest of the provisional license thing... Frankly, all 1,540 examinees here will have to win through a free-fro-all exercise."

Sero: "Seriously? That's not a lot to go on."
Y/n: "Say that to the rest of the people here. God, what is it with my hands?"

Mera: "Our society is currently said to be saturated with heroes, and ever since Stain was arrested, many have shown doubts about the current state of heroes. Well, as a private citezen, no mater what the motivation, to tell someone risking their lives to save others not to seek any reward is... It's the ruthless story of those modern times.... But anyway, wether its for compensation or for loyalty and courage... the result of many heroes working hard together to help people and defeat villans is that right now, the time when an incident begins to when it is resolved is so short that it'd make you sick. You all are about to recive your provisional licenses and finnaly throw yourselves into those rapids. Those who can't keep up with that speed will frankly have it tough. Accordingly, what you'll all tested on is speed!"

The screen behind him turns on to show the following:

Number to pass 1st test
100 people

Mera: "The first hundred to fulfill thr requirements will pass."

Momo: "There are a total of 1,540 people taking the exam! Didn't they said half would pass..?"
Y/n: "I mean, they said that we had a 50% chance of winning. So we still have something, I guess."
Tsuyu: "That means, less than 10% will actually pass..."
Jiro: "I'm getting even more nervous!"

Mera: "Well, a lot's happen out there in the world, and you know, about luck and everything... So anyway, here are the requirements." He picked a ball and a disk thing. "The examinee will put three of this targets on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or in your armpits. You will also have six of these balls. The targets are made to only light up if they're hit by these balls, and if all three of your targets light up, then you're out. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat. You get through this round by defeating two people. That's it for the rules."

I breathed in and out heavily, it was then I felt my hands again.
I look at them to see them twitching slightly, getting even more confused I hide them so no one could see.

Mera: "Okay then... After we open, we'll pass out the targets and balls, and then we'll start in one minute after we've gotten to everyone."
Y/n: "Hang on. Open?"

The walls around everyone started to move, and the intire room open itself to reveal us in the middle of a huge arena.

Mera: "I belive you all have terrain that you like and dislike. Use your quirks welll and do your best."
Y/n: "I'm screwed..."
Mera: "Anyway, we arranged for the terrain to be announced like that... But yeah, it's unnecessary." He placed his hand on his forehead again. "It's because of this that my sleep was... I hope the developments are speedy so that I can rest as soon as possible..."

Anyways, as the balls and the device were given to everyone, the rest of the hero course seperated into their own ways before the start of the exam.

Izuku: "Everyone, don't get too separated! Let's move as a group!" He told to us and we agreed.
Bakugo: "Yeah right, this isn't a filed trip!" He started to walk.
Kirishima: "Idiot, wait up!" He runs to him.

I faceplamed by that.
And guess what? Even Todoroki was walking away from us.

Todoroki: "I'm going on my own, too."
Y/n: "What?"
Todoroki: "It's hard for me to use my power in a big group."

Y/n: "Understandable, have a good day."
Izuku: "Todoroki-kun!" He yells.
Mineta: "Midoriya, there's no time! Let's go!"
Izuku: "R-Right!" And then, we all started to run. "I don't think it's a good idea to go off on your own, though..."
Mineta: "Why?" Asked Mineta.
Izuku: "Because you know! Everyone already knows what powers we have."
Ochaco: "They know?"
Y/n: "From the sports festival! Everyone saw us back there!"

While running down the area, we gkt closer and closer to a big spiral mountain.

Izuku: "The other schools should also have figured out what I said earlier about the way to win. I think it'll end up being a battle between schools. Witch means, they'll start thinking about witch school to go after first."
Mina: "Does that mean..."
Jiro: "Don't tell me..."

There was a loud noise at the distance accompanied by a voice.

Voice: "First test, start!"

Y/n: "A-Alright guys, it's now or never!" I said stuttering a bit since my hands were causing more discomfort.

And as the exam started, students from other hero courses already came after us.

Izuku: "I knew it!"
Shindo: "I saw it on TV! The super power that also destroyed yourself!" Exclaimed Shindo as he throws the ball.

Shindo: "Well, if a nail sticks out, then you've gotta hammer it out!"

And with no time, several other balls were thrown in our direction.
Izuku jumps and uses One For All Full Cowling on his leg on a ball, the shockwave send some other balls away.
As my classmates were dealing with themselves, I was using my tail to hit the ball and send them flying.

Izuku: "Everyone, let's keep going like this!"
Class 1-A: "Yeah!"

Just then, Tokeki uses his quirk on the balls themselves and throws it on the ground and the balls were now running bellow us.

Y/n: "Where the hell are those balls?" I asked.
Jiro: "Get back! I'll take this!"

Jiro placed her ear jacks on her Sound Amplification located on her gloves and shoved it on the ground creating a sound distortion witch destroyed teh ground.

Mera: "There's still a stalemate in all quarters..." He was now saying on a radio. "No one has passed yet. Oh, when we get any reports, I will announce them all from this broadcasting area."
Y/n: "Oh God, everyone is on the "Wait and See scenario."

It was then that Shindo placed his hands on the ground.

Shindo: "Get away! Their defenses seems strong!" He called out his teammates. "Maximum Force! Tremoring Earth!"

And suddenly, the ground started to tremor and torn apart, witch seperated some of us

Iida: "Oh on! Everyone, run!"
Mina: "What the heck is this?!"
Mineta: "This is crazy!"

After some time, everyone landed back on the ground.

Mera: "Um, well, I'm so surprised that I'm awake now. It looks like they'll just keep coming now. Everyone, please do your best as quickly as possible."

With me, I got up on the ground, suddenly I fetl a huge discomfort and pain coming from my hands.
Looking at them, I saw them twitching violently.

Y/n: "Was is happening to me..?!" I said as I was breathing heavily while my body started to sweat.

Hiding myself between some fallen rocks I look at hands again

Then it happen.

My hands were slowly growing bigger, my skin stretched, I could see my veins pulsing furiously while my the sound of my bones cracking and twisting their shape and size ripping my gloves apart as the pain was consuming me.

After a while everything stooped.
Seeing my hands again I saw that...

THEY WERE AT LEAST 4 TIMES BIGGER?!

(For reference, you hands now are a bit smaller than Kendo's when she used her quirk. And I couldn't find any good images online.)

Y/n: "What the hell?!" I yelled.

But that wasn't it.
At that same time, I could feel my intire body was now changing and transforming, the pain was worse than before as I heavily breath.

Y/n: "Okay okay okay." *huff* *huff* "Calm down." *huff* "Calm..." *huff* "down..."

The pain slowly goes away as my body along with my hands got back to normal as I calm myself.

Y/n: *sighs in relief* "That was weird."

Before I could even stop and think about why that happened, a familiar voice was heard.

Momo: "Y/n-san!"
Y/n: "Huh?" I turned around.

At the distance, I could see Momo, Jiro, Tsuyu and Shoji.

Momo: "Are you all right there?"
Y/n: "Yeah! I'm alright alright! Thank goodness you're all okay." I said walking myself next to them. "Have you guys seen the others?" I asked.
Tsuyu: "No, we were all separated when Shindo-chan made used his quirk."
Momo: "We must now waste time tough, let's go."
Y/n, Jiro, Tsuyu, Shoji: "Yeah!"

-Later-
-3rd POV-

As the group went away, we changed places to inside of a building where a unknown character was drinking tea next to a table with sweets and food.

???: "Miss Sai, I have confirmed that five U.A students have entered the building." The pink haired maid bows at her master.
Saiko: "Can you show me the video?"
???: "Yes ma'am."

Her right eye open to reveal her red eyes as it made a projection.

???: "Arm duplication, the sound wave user, frog, weird looking shark... and a quirk that makes things."

Saiko closed her eyes as her quirk activates showing a lot of mathematics formulas and other things.

She smiled and standed up from her seat.

Saiko: "Our prey have been decided. Will you gather everyone?"
Pink Hair Made: "Yes, Miss Sai." She bows again.
Saiko: "The formula to my success... is already complete." Saiko smiled to the camera.

Cutting back to the group, Shoji was looking out to the window using the eyes from his arms to have a better vision while Jiro was trying to look to any sound from the walls.

Mera: "Currently, 56 people have passed. Don't panic, but please hurry an do your best."

Tsuyu: "Shoji-chan, how's it looks?"
Shoji: "It's no use, I don't see anyone from our class."
Y/n: "Maybe they're in a different area." I added.
Shoji: "Most likely. Yaoyorozu-san, have you heard the broadcast, right? The number who've passed is already past the halfway mark."
Tsuyu: "We should probably give up on finding everyone else and start fighting for ourselves, don't you think?"
Momo: "Yes, you're right..."

It was then Jiro was able to hear something by the walls.

Jiro: "I hear footsteps from five people on the stairs, about ten floors bellow. They're coming up!"
Y/n: "Are they after us?"
Jiro: "It's bothers me that there are only five coming. All the schools should be moving in bigger teams than that."

Tsuyu: "Maybe their companions were defeated, and they're running away to hide here."
Jiro: "No, that's not what It sounds like. They're still climbing up."
Momo: "There must be more of them." She lidded her eyes. "A distraction or..."

Quickly changing places were a radio is located, a hand pressed the play button witch made the radio play a loud sound sound that messed up with Jiro's ears.

Shoji: "There's music! I'm fine, but hearing this suddenly wouldn've been hard for Jiro-san."
Y/n: "So they know Jiro's quirk and are doing this on propose. If that's the case, maybe they know our quirks, too."
Shoji: "They must be after us, then."

Back down, Saiko and her team walk calmly down the hallway with a grin of her face.

Momo: "This is bad." She whispered. "Now we can't tell where our opponents are..."

Saiko: "Phase one, complete." Said Saiko as she and the rest got into the elevator. "Next, begin phase two."

Back with Momo and the rest, the glasses a started to break and shatter.

Shoji: "What's that?!"
Momo: "Hide!"
Jiro: "Attacks from the outside?"
Tsuyu: "This is..."
Shoji: "Are they trying to keep me from using my eyes, too?"
Y/n: "Most likely!"

Outside, one of Saiko's sidekick was using a slingshot thing to lauch tiny electrical balls at the windows.

Momo: "The first thing they did was seal off Jiro-san and Shoji's quirks, witch are good for finding the enemy. Whoever we're up against knows exactly what our quirks are..."

Y/n: "Yaoyorozu-san, do you have any idea on what is the opponent after?"
Momo: "They're probably trying to keep us rotted here."
Tsuyu: "And then they'll surround us, huh?"

Jiro: "Yes, we should probably assume that they're already close by. Then we need to fight!" She stands up and runs towards the door.
Momo: "We can't move carelessly!" She yells.

Jiro: "Heartbeat Dis--!

Jiro was cut off when one of the electric balls have hit one of her gloves and her left ear.

Shoji: "Jiro!"
Momo: "Are you hurt?"
Jiro: "They got my amp! And my left ear..."

Momo: "They predicted her actions? They were able to predict our actions so accurately after only seeing that one attack... And this careful plan... There must be someone extremely intelligent among our opponents."
Y/n: "Is it just me, or it's a bit colder here?"
Momo: "Now that you mentioned it, yes..." Momo then realized it. "There's cold air coming from the vents!"

And suddenly, the windows around them were now shut by metal doors.

Shoji: "They've shut us in?!"

The air around was decreasing the temperature.

Momo: "The temperature's also decreasing steadily." She was rubbing herself to try and keep her warm.
Jiro: "I-It's too cold!"
Y/n: "Colder than I like."

At that moment, Tsuyu was starting to feel dizzy

Tsuyu: "K...Kero... Kero..." She was losing balance and falls to the floor.
Shoji: "Asui, what's wrong?" We all run up to her.
Y/n: "The temperature's decrease was so sudden, that Tsuyu-san is going on hibernation." I explained.

Shoji: "Fire! Make a lighter." He suggest Momo.
Momo: "I can't. The sprinklers will turn on, making her body even colder."
Jiro: "What about an electric heater?"
Momo: "Our opponents have control over the air conditioner." Momo started to create a blanket on her back. "They probably turned off the electricity, as well. Here's a blanket for now!"
Shoji: "Right!"

Shoji and Y/n wrapped Tsuyu on a blanket to keep her warm for the time being.
Just then, something was heard at the emergency exit.

Y/n: "What is it now?"
Momo: "They're welding the door shut!"
Shoji: "So they're trying to keep us from escaping?"

Y/n: "Well, there's only one door left over there." I said looking at a large door ahead.
Shoji: "Shoud we force our way through?"
Momo: "Our opponents are definitely waiting for us there. It's dangerous."

Y/n: "Always a step ahead of us."
Jiro: "What should we do?" Jiro said getting even more nervous.
Shoji: "If we hold up here, we'd have to do something about the temperature, or else we'd also be done in by the cold."

Jiro: "Yao-Momo, what if you made a bomb and blew up the door to the emergency exit?"
Momo: "That might cause a phreatic explosion." She shake her head. "They probably knew we'd think of it. That's why they sealed off the observation room and lowered the temperature."
Jiro: "No way..."

Momo now looked down.

Momo: "Think, Momo. Think of a way to get out of the situation. With one injured ear, Jiro-san can't use her sound attacks to the fullest. In that case, should we break the wall to scape..? No, our opponents probably already have something prepared for such a simple move. For now, we need to do something about the air conditioning. Can I make clay to seal off the vents? From what I can see, there are eight vents... I would end up using a lot of my quirk, but right now, that's all I can do..!"

Outside the room.

Sidekick: "Miss Sai, phase three is complete." She says through a radio on her ear.
Saiko: "Then, let us wait for a while." Saiko moved her head down. "The current problem on facing U.A High is the air conditioning in the observation room. In order to solve that, they must use the quirk of that student called Yaoyorozu. Her quirk uses the lipids from inside her body. In other words, there is a limit to how much she can make. We'll make her use up her quirk and render all five their quirk useless. That is my plan... my formula for success."

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘪 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺, 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘪!
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬: 𝘐𝘘
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘘 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴.
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘘 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 150 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩, 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘴!
𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴!

Saiko started to giggle and her partners well... had a weird reaction.

Saiko: "Now, use your quirk."

Conveniently enough, inside the room, Momo started to create something.

Momo: "That will be the end for you all."

Saiko giggle again and repeated the same words she said about using her quirk.

Momo: "That will be..." But then, she stopped her creation.
Y/n: "Um, what's wrong?" He questioned.
Jiro: "Yeah, why did you stopped your Creation?"

Momo: "No matter how many times I think about it, I get the same answer." She turns around. "Our opponents are trying to get me to use up my quirk."
Shoji: "They've trying to make you use up your quirk?"
Momo: "Yes. In their plan, the most certain factor is my Creaion. At first, I thought their manipulation of the air conditioning was only for Asui's quirk. But their true goal was to make me use up quirk."

Y/n: "Oh, I see now. So they were actually planning to walk in calmly after making your quirk useless?"
Momo: "Yes. That's why I cannot use my quirk right now. I must save it for when the need truly arises."
Jiro: "But if we stay holed up here, them we'll fail at the provisional licensing exam!" Jiro comments. "We should force our way through!"
Shoji: "I'm sure the opponents have predicted that."
Jiro: "Then what are you suggesting?"

Momo: "At times like this, what would Todoroki-san do? Or Iida-kun? Or Midoriya-san..?"

Momo remembered something Izuku said way back at the night they rescued Y/n.

Izuku: "I don't know myself, either,bit after hearing that I could still reach, I couldn't just sit still... I can't help thinking that I want to save him."

Her eyes winded as she gripes her fist.

Momo: "That's right. Shoji-san, Jiro-san, Asui-san and Y/n-san. Forget about the provisional license exam. Just focus on saving them right now. Just that!" She looked at Jiro headphones. "In order to do that..." She pulls out her book. "In order to do that, I need..." "Everyone, please bear with the current conditions for a few minutes."

She opens her chest area so she could see her Creation, Jiro went to cover the vision waving her arms frantically while Y/n immediately turned back.
Momo created five headphones.

Jiro: "What, headphones?"
Momo: "Please put them on."
Y/n: "Well, if you sa--

Y/n went quiet when he saw Momo crouching as much as she could on the ground while her Creation quirk was having effect at the back.
Jiro started to trt and cover Y/n from seeing the exact place on where she was using Creation.

Momo: "It's the first time I'm making this device, but its structured is not that complicated. I'll save enough lipids to move and make it as big... a big as possible..."

Something very big was coming out on her back, Jiro and Y/n's eyes became very wide by the sight.

Jiro, Y/n: "This is..!"

It cuts back to Saiko monologing again on her mind while she was holding tea on her hand.

Saiko:"It's been ten minutes since they holed up in the observation room. It is probably about time."  She lick her lips. "Ready yourselves to storm in."
Partens: "Yes ma'am!" They all yelled activating their quirks.

Saiko: "Now, I wonder what the situation is inside? I'm looking foward to it."

Suddenly, a huge strange sound started to take shape and became loud, so loud in fact that even Saiko's partners backed out.

Saiko: "Th-This is... a high-frequency sound attack?!"

On the inside, the thing that Momo created was a big sound box that Jiro was using so she could create the high-frequency.

Jiro: "Even with headphones on, I can feel it through my body..!"
Tsuyu: "K...Kero..."
Shoji: "Are you all right, Asui?" He asked still placing two hands on his ears.
Y/n: "This sound is killing me..!"

Momo: "E-Everyone, please bear with it for seven more seconds..."

"Six..."
"Five..."
"Four..."
"Three.."
"Two..."
"One..."

They open the big door to see Saiko's sidekicks all blacked out on the ground.

Y/n: "Hey, it worked!" I thumbs up, holding Momo to help her move.
Momo: "Put your ball into the targets." She said taking a few breaths.
Shoji: "Got it."

At that moment, Tsuyu standed up, but still a but dizzy.

Tsuyu: "K-Kero... I'm fine..."
Momo: "I'm glad."

They went to the sidekicks on the ground to place their balls into the targets so they could pass the exam.
But then, the door closed and Momo was gone!

Y/n: "Wait..!"

Inside, Saiko locked the doors leaving her and Momo the only ones on the room.

Saiko: "You used your quirk for attacking rather than defending..." Her voice sounded like she was surprised but also angry. She turned around to Momo. "I can't belive someone from the elite U.A would chose a method with such high risk. But because of that, you can't move now." Saiko moved her arm up showing a ball on her hand. "Even if I can only get you, I'll have you fail."

Saiko now went to place the ball on her hand to the target on Momo.

Momo: "...You can't give up! Show the results of the intensive training at the training camp, Momo!"

Using Creation, she moved herself up enough and grabbed Saiko's hand with the ball on it.

The Creation stopped revealing handcuffs now on both hands.

Saiko: "You're struggling in vain!" She yells moving her other arm witch was grabbing another ball.

Suddenly the door was broken up as Jiro, Y/n, Shoji and Tsuyu all came in.

Tsuyu: "Kero!" She wrapped her tongue on Saiko's other hand.

Momo: "E-Everyone!"
Saiko: "Why did you come back..?" She asked completely surprised. "Didn't you think she failed already? Right now, we're in the middle of the licensing exam. You should be thinking of yourselves, not your friends."

Jiro: "That might be true for you, but we're different."
Tsuyu: "We won't leave our friend behind."
Shoji: "And we don't give up." "That's right, like Midoriya..." He thinks remembering the night were the camp was attacked.
Y/n: "More importantly, we take care of each other, no matter the situation."

Momo: "That's how we, Class 1-A are!"

Saiko stared at Momo for a moment before she smiled a bit.

Saiko: "As expected of U.A... You've defeated me completely." She dropped her ball.

Saiko and Momo got released by the handcuffs. Y/n went to Momo and extended his hand to her.

Y/n: "Can you still move?"
Momo: "I can, but not much..."

With no options left, Y/n got closer to her and picked Momo up in bridal style.

Momo: "H-Hey! Wh-What are...--" She was surprised as her face flushed.
Y/n: "You already did too much. You need to rest a bit."
Momo: "B-But--!
Y/n: "No buts. Juts relax for now." He turned to the rest. "Let's go guys."

They started to walk away, Momo still blushing, slowly land her head on Y/n's chest area as she rested closing her eyes for a moment.
Jiro couldn't help to chuckle at that.

Jiro: "They're so corny to each other. It's sweet and kinda weird at the same time." She mentality chuckled again.

-Timeskip-
-Y/n POV-

We arrived at the main area of the exam, while getting there we spotted Todoroki.

Y/n: "Hey, Todoroki-kun, you passed!" I thumbs up to him.
Tsuyu: "Didn't expect any less."

Jiro: "What about the others?" She asked.
Todoroki: "They haven't come yet. I was the first, and then you all."
Shoji: "I see. They're not here yet, huh?"
Todoroki: "Weren't you all working together?"
Y/n: "Yeah we were. Until Shindo-kun splitted us all with his quirk."

Jiro: "Thirthy people left..."
Tsuyu: "I hope everyone can pass..."

-Another Timeskip-

Some time later, Kaminari, Bakugo, Kirishima along with Ochaco, Sero and Izuku came in.

Momo: "Everyone, I'm glad you are all safe! I was so worried." She said holding some food on her hands.
Kaminari: "Yao-Momo, we're safe, we're safe." He walks next to her. "Man, you guys were pretty fast!"
Y/n: "We also have finished. Todoroki-kun was the first one of us to get here." I commented.

Jiro: "I thought Bakugo would definitely be also be here already, but I see, it was because you were with him, Kaminari."
Kaminari: "What?! You should fix that part of you!" He yells pointing at her.

I went next to Izuku, so I could hear how was his part of his exam, before that though.

Todoroki: "That makes twelve from Class 1-A, huh?"
Izuku: "Nine more to go."
Momo: "The announcer said there were 18 spots left..."
Y/n: "It's now up to them."

Even more time later, the exam was finnaly over.
The first part though, but anyways.

Mera: "And zero! One hundred people! All the spots just filled up! The end! Whoo-hoo!"

Kirishima, Kaminari: "All right!" They both shouted.
Ochaco: "Everyone in U.A passed the first test!"
Sero: "Amazing! This is amazing!"
Tsuyu: "Kero! Kero!"

Izuku: "Oh good..."
Y/n: "Indeed." I nod.

As the rest all came back, Mear had one more announcement.

Mera: "Well, for all one hundred of you who passed the first test, please watch this."

The screen changed to show a building.

Izuku: "It's the field..."
Ochaco: "I wonder what's going to happen?"

And then, part of the building exploded accompanied by another one, and so the screen changed to show all the locations exploding with buildings collapsing and mountains crashing down.

Izuku: "Th-This is..."

Mera: "The next test will be the last one. We will have you all undertake rescue exercises as bystanders in this disaster site."
Y/n: "Rescue..?"

-End of Chapter 34-

Hey guys, Author Salvage_Bernard here, I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter.
One thing I wanted to say is that I decided to chose Y/n to go with Momo and the rest simply because I wanted to show that Momo was more than simply the "walking fanservice" or something like, I must say she's a misunderstood character on the Fandom, sure she didn't have much screen time unfortunately, but that didn't stop from giving her moments where she could shine.

Also, don't go at the MHA Twitter.
Seriously, the amount of times where most of people are just complaining about the same stuff over and over again it's seriously getting tiring and overly annoying.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4.4K 45
A baby with no name lost his parents when he was born and raised by his parent's uncle and aunty. Eventually, he decided to took a name that his aunt...
144K 4.5K 50
╰ ༶ 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 ༶ ╮ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙜𝙖𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨 ─ ₊·͟͟͟͟...
9.5K 307 38
This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the death of his father his uncle sent him and h...
218K 4.7K 65
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...