𝗦𝗠𝗚𝟰: Y/N's C&D Adventure...

By TMFOOLERY

SMG4 Characters belong to SMG4/Glitch Productions Mario Characters belong to Nintendo More

For those who don't know SMG4 [[NON-CHAPTER]]
Beginning
The Wish Ring
THE VIXEN ARC ⟨PT. 1⟩
THE VIXEN ARC ⟨PT. 2⟩
THE VIXEN ARC ⟨PT. 3⟩
THE VIXEN ARC ⟨PT. 4⟩
THE VIXEN ARC ⟨PT. 5⟩
THE VIXEN ARC ⟨FINALE⟩
A Ghost and Melon have Wholesome Fun
The Inkwisher
The God Olympics 2022
The Multiverse of WTF
The Squidshroom Inkdom
Switching Bodies
If.....Y/N? was in Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2
Y/N's New Pet
Y/N's Judgement
Guess who's back! [[NON-CHAPTER]]
Y/N & Meggy find Jeebus
I'm sorry to you all...
THE END....for this season

Mario tries to Die

221 7 0
By TMFOOLERY

For those that don't understand and are confused. I'd like to confirm that, Yes, I am coming to continue this series from now on and to hopefully give a better ending. As far as the plot holes that may or may not exist, previously, I'm currently at work with help filling in those gaps while still making the original content that I've done before.

I apologize in advance for the sudden confusion but I want to assure that I am doing my best and that I will try to fix any mistakes and problems that I may have created. It's been a while since I've gotten back into this and I need some time to get back into it. So, please enjoy and be patient.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Mario was at home with his brother Luigi, who was currently in the middle of spring cleaning and came to check on his brother while he was and find that Mario was making

Luigi: Mario! Would you stop making a mess! It's Springtime and I'm trying to get everything cleaned up

Mario: Calm your boobies, Luigi. The House isn't that messy

Luigi: *Sigh* Mario, Could you at least go somewhere else if all you're gonna do is make messes?

Mario:

Luigi tosses Mario out of the house and slams the door as he goes back to cleaning.

Mario: Wow, What an Asshole! Whatever...

A Mailman then came up to Mario as he chucked some mail at his face and one of the envelopes carried something for Mario. Once he opened it up, He found that he had been given something called "Life Insurance"

Mario: What the hell is this? Life Insurance?

Mario takes a close look at the Insurance and to his idea, He thinks that it means something different.

Mario: Wait a minute. If I have life insurance...I'M IMMORTAL!! I have to try this out!

Mario then goes off to try and get himself killed. He first came over to Y/N as to try and get the request from them.

Y/N: You want me to do, What?

Mario: Kill me!

Y/N: I'm really starting to question what issues you go through. Why would you ever ask me to do that?

Mario: I SAID KILL ME!!

Y/N: NO!

Mario:

Y/N kicks Mario into the air and sent flying until he knocked in the Heavy, who was eating his Sandvich. This of course pissed him off when it was ruined and he looked back at Mario with Anger in his eyes.

Mario: My Body is ready!

Mario was ready to have Heavy give it all he can as Heavy takes Sasha out and shoots every single bullet, directly at Mario, but every last one didn't even hit Mario and Sasha exploded after she was out of Ammo.

Heavy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SASHAAAAAAAA!!

Heavy has now caught a bad case of the sadz while Mario sees that he was unharmed.

Mario: It...IT WORKS! I AM INVINCIBLE! INVINCIBLE!!!

«Montage Time!!»

Mario went on to try multiple methods to try and "unalive" himself as he now believed that his Life Insurance was what keeps him alive. He first tried to ruin SMG3'S Café by scaring away his customers with his nudity and SMG3 tried shoot him with a Waluigi Launcher but ended up blowing his entire shop. Mario was doing okay, though.

Mario tried to stand in the middle of the street while there was a bunch of cars that were running him over until he was smushed to the pavement. Even getting
ran over by a Forklift. Even the Forklift was Forklift Certified.

He kept on going on with many forms of ways that he basically just kept thinking of even more Dumb was to die.

«End of Montage»

Later on that day, The Rest of the Crew has to come together in an effort to try to stop Mario.

SMG4: Okay everyone, we have to try and stop Mario before he actually gets himself killed.

Y/N: He's been going everywhere trying to find ways to purposely die and yet he keeps on avoiding everything, unharmed.

SMG3: He even blew up my Coffee Shop!!

Y/N: Nobody cares.

Meggy: He tried to steal my beanie so I'd throw him off a cliff!

Bob: I jUsT tRiEd to ShOt hIm wItHoUt QuEsTiOn

Tari: But why would Mario want to get killed so badly? Is he super depressed?

Luigi: Apparently, He got something in the mail called Life Insurance and he thinks that it makes him Immortal and can't die.

Everyone was left dumbfounded to the reason why Mario keeps on trying to die

Meggy: That's not how Life Insurance works!

Boopkins: Wait, it's not?

Meggy: No!

LAWYER MEGGY INBOUND

Meggy: Life Insurance is Money that gets transferred over to another person when someone else dies. For some reason, Mario must have gotten sent the Paperwork for Life Insurance if he either signed up for it or a Relative has him under theirs. So depending on who's name is under the Agreement, The Money will be given to either Mario or someone else if Mario dies or vice versa.

Luigi: But I never signed up for that crap? I was cleaning the house

SMG4: And I don't think Mario has any other relatives unless he's never told anyone else

Y/N: Then it probably had to have been just Scam Mail or somebody actually sent that to him. Either way, He's gonna end up on an Obituary if we don't do him

News Reporter: Breaking News! A fat Italian man has been reported to have been going around the City as he tries to end his life. Many people have been trying to stop him yet his attempts have remained unsuccessful.

News Reporter: We have just gotten word that the Fatass is now attempting to blow himself up after robbing an Explosive Factory and is now about to light off the Explosives, Right now!

The Crew watches as they all begin to scream and panic as they need to try and stop Mario before it's too late.

Meanwhile, Mario was in the middle of town as he was about to set off all the explosives and himself with it. The Police and Military were doing their best try and get him to stop.

SwagMaster: no mario! don't do it!

Swag pulls out a camera and starts recording

SwagMaster: okay! now do it!

Mario: This is gonna be so fun!

The SMG4 Crew came by as they all tried to stop Mario before he exploded and got him and everyone else killed

Luigi: Mario! You got to stop! This isn't something you're going to survive from!

Y/N: This is not the way to go, dude! This isn't the answer!

Bob: ReMeMbEr sOn, DyInG iS gAy

Mario: Relax guys, Mario has life insurance! I'm gonna be fine!

Meggy: Mario! Life Insurance doesn't make you immortal! It just means someone is gonna take your money!

Bob: CaN I tAkE it?

SMG4 slaps Bob.

SMG4: C'mon Mario, Don't do it!

Mario lit a match as he was about to start lighting the bombs. Everyone then ran in as they tried to stop him from getting any closer to them.

Boopkins tries to throw Anime Crap at him.

Boopkins: The power of God and Anime compels you!

Bob and SMG3 try to tackle Mario but Mario hits them in the Pingas. Y/N and Meggy then stepped in to try and take the match as Mario would stop at nothing and they both would attack him but Mario's Neutral Special lets him wield a gun as he shoots Y/N and Meggy tries to shoot back with her splattershot.

Mario: Get out of my way!

Meggy: NEVER!

Mario does a BLJ and gets past them all and he lit one of the bombs as the fuse was about to set the bombs off. Their main goal was to blow up.

Y/N: Crap! We got stop that fuse before the bombs go off!

SMG3: Forget that! We've gotta get outta here!

The Gang grab Mario before everyone runs like Bitches and the Explosion goes off and blew up half the city.

Once they brought Mario back to the Showgrounds, They had him locked in a cage as they got rid of the Life Insurance by setting it on Fire while Mario was being tortured with Amazing Digital Circus content farm shit.

Y/N: Well, We might owe the City about over 100 million dollars worth of Public Damage because of Mario, but at least we were able to stop him from killing us all.

SMG4: Yeah, But I wonder who even sent Mario that Life Insurance to his house in the first place?

Later that Day...

FM was going through his mail and found that there was something about Life Insurance but he thought it was taxes. So, he just had sent over to Mario's House and make it his problem.

He went back in to groom his pet penguin who he still hasn't fed for 10 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 66 8
It's been 2 weeks since the disappearance of Dylan Cumber... the SMG4 family are in danger, and-- ...wait... W- WHERE'S MARIO?!?!?! W̴͈̦̌-̴͕̂ ̴̛̜̙͐W...
14.5K 452 98
Enjoy some incorrect quotes with the Smg4 crew as well as an Original Character of mine *Does include ships as well as ocxcannon* (All Smg4 character...
4.3K 61 7
Hi Hi! This books is just a big ol pile of my headcanons and ideas and shorts for SMG4 characters. Uh fair warning most of this stuff is gay headcan...
70.2K 799 37
You were sitting down today, that is until you and your friends come across a weird mask man, where does it go from there? I dunno. Let's find out to...